EAT EAT EAT @
OVERSEA SEAFOOD SPECiAL
I am thinking of going for another SEAFOOD outing this Sunday. (Monday is Deepavali Holiday!)
Date: 18/10/2009, Sunday
Move out time: TBC (but around 5pm-6pm)
Meeting Place: Jurong Bird Park
Travelling speed: 100km/hr-110km/hr on Phantom meter on expressway. Trunk road will keep to speed limit.
- Toll Charges:
SGD 0.70¢ per In/Out via Cashcard;
RM 1.60 per In/Out via Touch'n'Go
- Valid Passport with more than 6 months to expiry.
- Ringgits for own use(i.e. Toll, food & petrol);
- Sufficient credits in Cashcard; Touch n Go card;
- Filled up White card;
- Please come in at least T-SHIRT, JEANS/PANTS & COVERED SHOES; Jackets & Gloves optional but encouraged;
- R@!n gear.
As usual must have min 4 people before trip is confirmed.
1. Silent Hunter
3. jtzx - i will try to come school starting on Tuesday. No more holiday( 70% confirm)