busy man
    Feedback Score
    8 (90%)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ViciousKitty74 View Post
    When I put that 4 month old baby girl onto the day bed to stretch after her nap, while I go look into other things.

I keep peeking in to make sure she didnt roll off the day bed. And everytime I do so, she was looking out for me and smiling at me, even when her grandpa was trying to get her attention to play with her.

Babies and kids, they get me everytime with their toothless grins and trust, even when I am so short, ugly and yucky...
    can see you really like kids alot yeahhh
    JOSHUA
    class2B -26/2/09
    class 2A -27/7/10
    class 3 - 6/1/11
    class 2 - 30/8/12

shunoski
    er6ing.
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saw a R15 being loaded onto a lorry, with 3 other bikes already on it, as I ride out of my carpark. Hope it's a repossession, though can't dispel the possibility it's a towing.
    Anyone can ride a bike. Being a biker, is a state of mind.

Pandora's Kitten :3
    = White Witch of Toa Payoh
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I wonder how those repo agents get the locations of their "targets", if their owners were keen on evading repossession.

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remembered to copy out the names on a graduation photographs. Lets hope I can find them old friends on facebook.
    41/Female/Singapore. Prefers her men single, rich & almost dead. Licences: Class 2B, 2A, 2, 3, 4 & 5. Boats, Weapons Shooting, Taxis, Tour Guide Licences. Now working (not so hard) on getting fixed & rotary wings licence. Blah, blah, blah and blah.....

Mr. Jones
    all night long
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I when I read this thread
    Money to bloW

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eating the two bars of Beuno.....that is frozen solid from the freezer. (one packet)
    41/Female/Singapore. Prefers her men single, rich & almost dead. Licences: Class 2B, 2A, 2, 3, 4 & 5. Boats, Weapons Shooting, Taxis, Tour Guide Licences. Now working (not so hard) on getting fixed & rotary wings licence. Blah, blah, blah and blah.....

Blahhh
    thinks the new SBF is ugly
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a brown tabby-breed stray cat living around my neighbourhood. Very nice looking cat with a short fluffy tail. Mom would often tapao food for her. Despite that, she still holds an air of "superiority" around her unlike other cats who gets friendier the more you feed them. I find that cute, haha. She often sleep beneath my bike's cover. Last night when i removed the cover, she quickly zoomed out. Then she looked back at me with a little frown of displeasure and walked away. Sooooo cute. Would love to bring her back home but mom already keeping a handful of cats already :X

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see pictures of her, and I smile. A bit bittersweet, cos she isnt mine though I wish she is.
    Attached Images Attached Images

stanco
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see pictures of her, and I smile. A bit bittersweet, cos she isnt mine though I wish she is.
    pic 2 is cute!
    肥仔七千号

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stanco View Post
    pic 2 is cute!
    LOL, you noticed! The ways her hands and legs was placed.....was really cute. But I like pic 4. She is always so happy to grab her legs and putting her foot into her mouth to chew.

panclanrider
    dun wanna be a
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smiling is an international language and it's the best tool to bridge distance. So, what makes you smile today?
    I live a worthwhile today to see a beautiful tomorrow..
    Quote Originally Posted by Naz View Post

Steps to do a proper KNNBCCB with middle finger.

1. Bow down slightly, looking intensely at objective
    2. Like a raging bull, hop and jog slowly towards objective
    3. Take your left palm and slap it hard on the right mid-arm with a SLAP!
    4. With charisma, raise right arm, whilst showing middle finger (with left palm trapped in bend right arm)
    5. Shout! KNNBCCB

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just saw the youtube vids of the 3NCR 2010.

Looks likes a really good event, good turn out and good show put up by the organiser. Even the Video Editing is good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPiFaQY52bA

spikes89
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

knowing that people around me care, makes my day...

Pandora's Kitten :3
    = White Witch of Toa Payoh
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blahhh View Post
    There is a brown tabby-breed stray cat living around my neighbourhood. Very nice looking cat with a short fluffy tail. Mom would often tapao food for her. Despite that, she still holds an air of "superiority" around her unlike other cats who gets friendier the more you feed them. I find that cute, haha. She often sleep beneath my bike's cover. Last night when i removed the cover, she quickly zoomed out. Then she looked back at me with a little frown of displeasure and walked away. Sooooo cute. Would love to bring her back home but mom already keeping a handful of cats already :X
    2 cats appeared in the 2nd storey of the mscp at my workplace today, no doubt to take a nap on my bike. I meowed at them in greeting and they instantly relaxed

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got this pig ears hairband from Daiso last night.

Wearing it in the house, so I can smile everytime I see my reflection.
    Attached Images Attached Images

jtzx
    busy man
    Feedback Score
    8 (90%)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I am happy cause i get to meet so many people and friends this week ;D

Even happier when i get to ride my bike later ;D
    JOSHUA
    class2B -26/2/09
    class 2A -27/7/10
    class 3 - 6/1/11
    class 2 - 30/8/12

swiftee
    is not swift
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shunoski View Post
    Saw a R15 being loaded onto a lorry, with 3 other bikes already on it, as I ride out of my carpark. Hope it's a repossession, though can't dispel the possibility it's a towing.
    could be a towing. once, a tow truck came to pick up my bike, it had 3 brand new super 4 revos (complete with plastic wrapped around the mirrors) on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blahhh View Post
    lol there is a cat in my carpark that likes me. i cant imagine why.
    but she will come welcome me and roll on the ground in front of me everyday after i park my bike.
    i think she only recognises my bikes cause once i approached her off-bike and she gave me the damn scared face
    my neighbours told me she is very secretive and arrogant, i cant imagine why she treats me special cause i didnt start out trying to court her attention or anything
    anyway now i buy her some cat treats and give her a brief snack when i get home... guess her antics won me over
    boring rider. with a boring bike.
    too old to want to appear interesting anymore.

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That I got 2 packets of Old Town Hazelnut Coffee that is bundled with a mug from Carrefour Suntec today. And a hang ten pink polo tee and a pink singlet.

And the pink pashmina & brown shawls at Bugis.

Very fruitful, though my original plans was to get the sewing machine and a portable clothes dryer which was no where to be found. Reminder to self: Must grab the portable Clothes Dryer before any rainy season starts again.

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And oh....I didnt incur any transport charges today. I took a free shuttle service from Great World City to Cityhall. Walked to Suntec. Walked from Suntec to Bugis and walked from Bugis to home. And I managed to sweat a bit, so thats good for my body and soul.

ahboey
    is driving with a
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a turtle crossing the road at woodlands made me smile

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was thinking about how a newbie at another thread was saying how much I will suck boys dry with my materialism....and I remembered this incident at Popular Bookshop with another girlfriend.

I was shopping for a calculator.

Before I left for USA, I gave most of my stationaries at that V office to collegue. And I had my name big big written on a calculator's back in markers. That colleugue of mine never tried using nail polish remover to remove my name.

Anyway, when I returned back to sg and resume my work atthat V office. I needed back a Calculator. And since a lot of folks knows that I am fairly ok with people borrowing things (thats why my drawers and lockers are never locked, until recently where I got bitten by some small people in the office.)

My collegue wanted to return me the Calculator. But since I know she always needed a calculator, and she would be helpless without one. (Dont suggest she should buy on her own. I think some peopel just like borrowing things. Borrowed items more shiok to use maybe.)

I went to Popular Bookshop to buy her a Calculator.

My g/f saw me deliberating about the calculators, where I was comparing the price and the colours. And when I finally decided on the cheapest prettiest calculator. She made a off handed remark, that my collegue is only worth this price of Calculator.

We both laughed like heyenas at the bookshop.

So friends. If you ganna anything from me. Take note, you are only worth this price of the items. And since I can't afford to buy expensive stuff. You need to add together the whole year's worth of cheapo items I got for you all and decide your worth.

I keep re-thinking that scene at the Popular bookshop and is still laughing and smiling to myself. Darn I am materialistic!

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yeah.....I am today cos I successfully managed to manipulated my Mummy.

She got some chinese sausages on a whim, and it was hanging in the kitchen attracting ants.

And she finally was tellng me how it taste nice cooked whichever way, which she dont.

I suggested stir frying it into Fried Rice (The common method). And she keeps saying she will want to do it but never did.

So finally, yesterday, I cooked a big pot of rice and left it out to dry out.

She finally took the hint, and this morning, made a really delicious Eggs, Prawns, Chicken & chinese sausage fried rice for my breakfast.

I just diam diam, eat that rice and didnt say anything, but can see she was very happy. Also because, I didnt choke on rice like normal/and when that happens, I always curse and say I will not eat anymore of her rice. (Which is probably because I cook rice with more water then she does.)

cougar
    wears a pilot style helmet
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Found a sweet red wine to my taste, argentina birds&bees, 19.90 a bottle, not too bad.

*人 在 江 湖 *敲 锣 打 鼓 *

嘴讲兰派爽! The World would be a better place if karma exists.

cougar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1pm at Blair road. Met the most beautiful girl today, I was using a leaf to try to scrap off bird droppings on my fuel tank. She went over to her bike, brought a packet of wet tissue offered to me to clean. I refused at first, but she insist. So grateful for her gesture.
    Last edited by cougar; 24-02-2011 at 07:01 PM.

*人 在 江 湖 *敲 锣 打 鼓 *

unsuitable90
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got this pig ears hairband from Daiso last night.

Wearing it in the house, so I can smile everytime I see my reflection.
    hahahah. pig ears. =D

stanco
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cougar View Post
    1pm at Blair road. Met the most beautiful girl today, I was using a leaf to try to scrap off bird droppings on my fuel tank. She went over to her bike, brought a packet of wet tissue offered to me to clean. I refused at first, but she insist. So grateful for her gesture.
    wow. lucky u!
    肥仔七千号

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, this happen on Tuesday.

I managed to talk to, and organised a group of my classmates to go for a walk in interview at the Singapore Flyer.

So in total, there was 6 of us.

And since I was the organiser, I was the last to submit my forms and do the interview. (I actually wasnt that keen on the job, but for the sake of my classmates, I have to at least attend lah.)

The Interviewers found out that I organised the interview and was kinda impressed with me. (That already made my day.)

And most of the classmates waited for me to finish my interview. But as we are leaving, the HR Manager/staff came over to us and offered us a free ride on the Flyer! It was so much fun!

And I later proceeded to Union Square at Amara Hotel to continue the fantastic day with Salsa dancing!

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And today, I attended a interview, and managed to convince the HR Manager to consider taking some of us as interns. To put our one tiny step into working at a travel agency for the experience. And she agrees! Yes. We are cheap labour. But its better for us to get in, then to be forever rejected because our resume will show us as overaged and overqualified. Darn my classmates has degrees and one with two degrees! We are always overqualifed for simple mundane counter service staff!

I actually joked with the HR manager, that I am looking to work as a intern, and possibly end up running a travel agency once my work performance is recognised.

cougar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And today, I attended a interview, and managed to convince the HR Manager to consider taking some of us as interns. To put our one tiny step into working at a travel agency for the experience. And she agrees! Yes. We are cheap labour. But its better for us to get in, then to be forever rejected because our resume will show us as overaged and overqualified. Darn my classmates has degrees and one with two degrees! We are always overqualifed for simple mundane counter service staff!
    really? Travel industry so gun after? Why cant these degree holders land a job? Overage? Too ex?

*人 在 江 湖 *敲 锣 打 鼓 *

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The same all over.

People are expecting that degree holders work for entry level jobs at low pay. And there always are high turnover of staff.

They used people, and then later tell them they are overqualified and let them go.

However at travel industry. They want and need people with high qualifications and service ability to service high profile customers.

theblackmamba
    check out the free stuff thread
    SBF Lacer
    Feedback Score
    39 (100%)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thats the way the PAP policy has been. to import cheap labour from other countries to depress the wages of singaporean citizen workers

jtzx
    busy man
    Feedback Score
    8 (90%)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What makes me ? WEEKENDS ARE HERE!!!

NTU BIKE RALLY 2011 on sunday! be cycling 168km with 1000+ cycling in singapore. You guys will spot us prob
    JOSHUA
    class2B -26/2/09
    class 2A -27/7/10
    class 3 - 6/1/11
    class 2 - 30/8/12

stanco
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jtzx View Post
    What makes me ? WEEKENDS ARE HERE!!!

NTU BIKE RALLY 2011 on sunday! be cycling 168km with 1000+ cycling in singapore. You guys will spot us prob
    i'm equally happy that weekends are here!
    肥仔七千号

cougar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The same all over.

People are expecting that degree holders work for entry level jobs at low pay. And there always are high turnover of staff.

They used people, and then later tell them they are overqualified and let them go.

However at travel industry. They want and need people with high qualifications and service ability to service high profile customers.
    Yes, travel industry needs them, but are they "paid in commensuration with their qualifications"? Or just "O" level pay again?

*人 在 江 湖 *敲 锣 打 鼓 *

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That I hope to find out is true or not.

a lecturer, encouraged us to get into ticketing. claiming that experienced travel consultants are able to state their desired pay scale, or they walk. Irrespectively of their educational levels.

The important thing is to start a food in, and gather the experience and work from there.

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I today, because I was able to check thru some things, have it corrected on the spot and later check thru other things and managed to have those corrected by MOnday. In time for the Thursday night dinner event.

And while working thru stuff, I got calls from two other parties on two different matters and kinda got everything sorted out already.

Then the later part of the day, though I was walking around with loads of stuff, I got calls from two other parties for joining me in the internship. It looks like I am defeinitely building up a team of highly qualified people, tertiary educated & extremely matured people who wouldnt mind a few bit months of working from scratch. Of course the youngsters dont want to join us auntie matured team working for small amount of $$$ lah. But cant be helped.

Yeppers. I am in a good good mood.

haoKR
    is a slow rider..
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

had a little accident last nite

lucky i haf my armour pad jacket n jeans.

but helmet kena scratch..
    where to change e visor ? mine is HJC CL-ST
    any other choice except motorworld ?

Ride Defensively; always.

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010
    Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014
    Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017
    Class BB2ADC - NOV2016
    Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018
    Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

cougar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bought 2 bossini white tee-shirts $14. So hard to find white cotton tees these days.

*人 在 江 湖 *敲 锣 打 鼓 *

fixtrox
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what make me ? eat healty food, exercise keep fit and smile always no matter a bad or good day . lol!
    Fixtrox.com

roseonfire
    sad
    SBF Lacer
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy? i forgot wat does it mean. Been so long since i even felt happy. Happiness only exists in fairytales

s4^dreamer
    is counting my blessings every day.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm so happy to be able to have good health and strength to enjoy my Fuzzy!
    Biking is something that everyone can learn and enjoy!

stanco
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by s4^dreamer View Post
    I'm so happy to be able to have good health and strength to enjoy my Fuzzy!
    Contented with what u have. Up for u!
    肥仔七千号

s4^dreamer
    is counting my blessings every day.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Contented with what u have. Up for u!
    I've learnt something else in life as well. Being able to chase after a dream and achieve it makes me as well.

And the moment I decided to chase for my dream... I begin to be happy.

I was inspired by this line in the movie "The Pursuit of Happyness". It says... "You've got a dream... You gotta protect it. People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want somethin', go get it. Period."
    Biking is something that everyone can learn and enjoy!

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy happy happy today!

A surprisingly re-connection with a high profile, successful person. I didnt even dare to call her a friend, because she is such a popular person.

But glad to hear that, she was really impressed with me, and that had propelled her to stick to a course of action that got her where she is today. (Well, it could her her PR talking.) But it made my weekend!

kelena
    is hiding behind his work desk
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm just =) when i know i've made the decision by selling off the 4-wheeler.

wouldnt have known how it feels to be on a bike!
    BMW R1200GSLC 2014 (20smiles/miles)

Mini Cooper S Clubman 2011 (10smiles/miles)

Unagi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This was 2 weeks ago, but thinking of it made me happy. My bike alarm stopped working couple of months ago, two weeks after I installed it. But I always forget to remove it for troubleshooting (not that I had the tools with me anyway). Might be because I wasn't used to having an alarm system yet so it didn't bother me much.

So two weeks ago ago I just suddenly remember this alarm on the bike. Took my tools and a bottle of water, immediately went down and took it out. Also gave the bike a quick rinse while I was there.

Came back up, put in a new battery, and it worked fine!

Glad that the quality was better than I thought.

stanco
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kelena View Post
    i'm just =) when i know i've made the decision by selling off the 4-wheeler.

wouldnt have known how it feels to be on a bike!
    new to biking? welcome and ride safe!

Quote Originally Posted by Unagi View Post
    This was 2 weeks ago, but thinking of it made me happy. My bike alarm stopped working couple of months ago, two weeks after I installed it. But I always forget to remove it for troubleshooting (not that I had the tools with me anyway). Might be because I wasn't used to having an alarm system yet so it didn't bother me much.

So two weeks ago ago I just suddenly remember this alarm on the bike. Took my tools and a bottle of water, immediately went down and took it out. Also gave the bike a quick rinse while I was there.

Came back up, put in a new battery, and it worked fine!

Glad that the quality was better than I thought.
    new batt for the remote or new batt for ur bike?
    肥仔七千号

Unagi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

new batt for the remote or new batt for ur bike?
    New battery for the alarm. It's not wired to bike battery. Remote battery still got power.

Jehuty
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today? No reason to for a long time. Still my face is . Fake it till you make it eh.

spk
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

getting to class on time
    live to ride, ride to live

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast