is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by duo View Post
    You seem to have alot of interesting stuff/gadgets. Is this like the infused bottle for water? Am thinking of getting it coz it seems quite interesting.
    Nope. It isn't.

Forget about those infused bottle thing. The plastic rings will get mouldy or not so watertight after a while.

I only like to play with things. Like Fruit Enzymes, garbarge enzymes. Anything that shouldn't have to cost a lot of money to play with.
    41/Female/Singapore. Prefers her men single, rich & almost dead. Licences: Class 2B, 2A, 2, 3, 4 & 5. Boats, Weapons Shooting, Taxis, Tour Guide Licences. Now working (not so hard) on getting fixed & rotary wings licence. Blah, blah, blah and blah.....

duo
    would rather be a troll than the champion..
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ViciousKitty74 View Post
    Nope. It isn't.

Forget about those infused bottle thing. The plastic rings will get mouldy or not so watertight after a while.

I only like to play with things. Like Fruit Enzymes, garbarge enzymes. Anything that shouldn't have to cost a lot of money to play with.
    I just got it.

Shall use it till any of those you mentioned happens. Searched about the enzymes thingy you mentioned and found this.

http://www.healthxchange.com.sg/NPC/...it-Enzyme.aspx
    KRGT-1
    I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Fruit Enzymes takes about two weeks.

Garbage enzymes takes about three months to make. But as they say, they now use it to wash the hawker centres and markets, and it really cleans off odours as well as the filmy floors.

It was strangely also used by high end car washers to clean high end cars, saying how it wont damage paintwork.

Am about to start one 3 litre bottle of discarded lemon and grapefruit peels. Planning to bring it to P. Ubin cos the toliets are using well water, and the grime are getting from bad to worse. And I didn't want to damage the environment with bleach and chemicals.
    41/Female/Singapore. Prefers her men single, rich & almost dead. Licences: Class 2B, 2A, 2, 3, 4 & 5. Boats, Weapons Shooting, Taxis, Tour Guide Licences. Now working (not so hard) on getting fixed & rotary wings licence. Blah, blah, blah and blah.....

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone totally quoted me, about an advise.

30+years old young man, thinking of buying property in Thailand because he is too young for a singles Resale Property. I advise him about the lessor known legal pitfalls, and the likely costs. And we went about talking about practical stuff.

So finally, I advise him, based on what I see my father did.

One. Marry a foreigner in Singapore. Buy a HDB flat. (His cons on this one, is that chances are he may lose out more on that HDB if the gal plays the Womans Charter game)

Two. Get a Girlfriend in Malaysia, or that his wiffey is Malaysian. So she can get a property in Malaysia, and they both can stay in Malaysia, rent out the Sg property and stays in it, as and when they didn't want to go back Malaysia.

Three. Get a Girlfriend in Thailand, make sure there is a child, and buy a property in Thailand under the Child's name. Its also way cheaper, difference of 30k versus 300k.

duo
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

30+years old young man, thinking of buying property in Thailand because he is too young for a singles Resale Property. I advise him about the lessor known legal pitfalls, and the likely costs. And we went about talking about practical stuff.

One. Marry a foreigner in Singapore. Buy a HDB flat. (His cons on this one, is that chances are he may lose out more on that HDB if the gal plays the Womans Charter game)

Two. Get a Girlfriend in Malaysia, or that his wiffey is Malaysian. So she can get a property in Malaysia, and they both can stay in Malaysia, rent out the Sg property and stays in it, as and when they didn't want to go back Malaysia.

Three. Get a Girlfriend in Thailand, make sure there is a child, and buy a property in Thailand under the Child's name. Its also way cheaper, difference of 30k versus 300k.
    Great. Thanks for the information.
    KRGT-1
    I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great. Thanks for the information.
    And oh....about that thai property. Even if you have purchased a property in Thailand as a foreigner.

Chances are, as long as you ever brought someone up to hanky panky. And that someone claimed to be your partner. You likely can lose that property to that someone if you happen to konk off or leave the country for good. Its somehow treated as 'gift' to that someone. Thats why, recommended that you actually have a child so ultimately, its left to the child who actually are related to you.

duo
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And oh....about that thai property. Even if you have purchased a property in Thailand as a foreigner.

Chances are, as long as you ever brought someone up to hanky panky. And that someone claimed to be your partner. You likely can lose that property to that someone if you happen to konk off or leave the country for good. Its somehow treated as 'gift' to that someone. Thats why, recommended that you actually have a child so ultimately, its left to the child who actually are related to you.
    Good information.
    KRGT-1

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good information.
    Thank you. Its tiny nitty gritty stuff, that we won't know, until we encountered it.

lkm
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got my bike battery changed today..... One of those small lil things that made me smile...

http://wp.me/p7vt0U-3O
    A mid-lifer who started late on the motorised 2-wheeler game. Currently riding a 200NS - with a P-plate.
    Randomly rants at www.sgBikerBoy.com

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am still grinning, thinking about the new/used wheelchair that was secured for use in the Vehicle for Pulau Ubin. So instead of victims has to hopped thru the long jetty. They have a wheelchair to sit on.

And an earlier older wheelchair that was so big and bulky, I pushed it to the NParks office for the Red Cross Volunteers to use.

It was a hassle, but thanks to Volunteers who made the effort to source, secure and even took time to bring across and install in some place. No doubt the hassle of documentations is huge. But it did ease up on the difficulties of the injured persons, as well as the officers and Volunteers that has to transport the injured persons across really long walks across the jetty.

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I finally downloaded Tapatalk onto my mobile.

Sent from my E2353 using Tapatalk

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HENG ARGH! Passed the multi language proficiency for the licence. Barely scrapped thru because I panicked a bit.

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now that I am so chirpy. Am back at office and showing off my pets. From left to right. Pineapples with Molasses fermented 3 weeks ago. Drank and ate quite a lot already. One bottle of ginger with lemon slices and brown sugar and right is pineapple slices, lemon slices with brown sugar, started yesterday but should be fermenting soon. Lots of bubbles soon...

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And below my office table. Garbage enzymes with only lemon, grapefruit and even pandan leaves with leftover filter water from guests cups and sugar. Fermenting since April.

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today open email only.

Received from a company offering me a job. Tellng me:

"You are exactly what we are looking for!"

Company: Virgin Active
    Position: Personal Trainer (Fitness)

>>>>Heavily obese, short, never exercise and dieting only on next Monday.......

>>>>Am feeling so encouraged and motivated.....will go for a Nasi Kuning at the Foodcourt at Funan Centre today.

gohjohan
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is that amount in SGD or Thai Baht?

MR BIKER
    statue but not status
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i like you number 2 better. actually i was thinking about that 15 plus years ago. alas fate/ garment must have read my mind

duo
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Got to watch motogp after so long. It was a good race. A race worth watching.
    KRGT-1

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gohjohan View Post
    Is that amount in SGD or Thai Baht?
    IN SGD. I remember being in Thailand, and some property agent called Papa, and even without looking at the property or so on. It was decided there and then, he will take one three storey shophouse unit in Bangkok, registered it under his and half sister name.

And he look up at me, and explained....its only 22k Sing.

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL....I think I just managed to relieved of some bad mood.

Received a call from DHL in Chinese (Fake scam parcel one lah)

I pressed 9, heard a female voice say good morning, and I replied the same, and followed up with: Morally lacking. and put down the phone.

A finance controller was standing near me. Got a shock at why I said that to a caller. I explained, its those DHL China Scams.

Strangely, the phone rang again, and its the same automated. This time, I went a bit longer. I find them morally lacking, and hope they will die children, die grandchildren for doing such deeds. All in a fairly deadpan voice after a Good morning.

And this time, the FC goes thumbs up.

I think we are all pissed at how old folks are cheated of life savings by such scammers.

duo
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

LOL....I think I just managed to relieved of some bad mood.

Received a call from DHL in Chinese (Fake scam parcel one lah)

I pressed 9, heard a female voice say good morning, and I replied the same, and followed up with: Morally lacking. and put down the phone.

A finance controller was standing near me. Got a shock at why I said that to a caller. I explained, its those DHL China Scams.

Strangely, the phone rang again, and its the same automated. This time, I went a bit longer. I find them morally lacking, and hope they will die children, die grandchildren for doing such deeds. All in a fairly deadpan voice after a Good morning.

And this time, the FC goes thumbs up.

I think we are all pissed at how old folks are cheated of life savings by such scammers.
    These scams are coming here. Perhaps someone who got these calls could do something like from the movie Dude wheres my car.

https://youtu.be/GKNX6dieVcc
    KRGT-1

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These scams are coming here. Perhaps someone who got these calls could do something like from the movie Dude wheres my car.

https://youtu.be/GKNX6dieVcc
    Dont think will able to, they kinda know how to siam. Even got one ever scolded me instead, claiming I was the one harrassing her. Before quickly hanging up my phone.

So now. Keep it sweet and simply. Do very polite voice and curse them. I will modify the cursing to maybe wish them produce retarded children?

Sorry kids, wishing you upon them, is probably a cruel thing to do.....

MR BIKER
    statue but not status
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HENG ARGH! Passed the multi language proficiency for the licence. Barely scrapped thru because I panicked a bit.

I dont get it?? Mdm!!! If i were you , i would be insulted.

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Allo, you really see me so up meh?

I can pass, already thankful liao.

osiris
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There were groups of bikes passed by Jurong area. About hundreds in total.. Was there any bike gathering event or wedding rally?

Massive presence resembling overseas organized bike ride out..
    Hatred do not ever cease in this world by hating but by love.
    This is an eternal truth...
    Overcome anger by love.
    Overcome evil by good.
    Overcome the miser by giving.
    Overcome the liar by truth.

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was fun last night.

We had a bit of training in a dark rooftop 3 metre deep pool. (We can't find the flood light switch.) So lomantic!

I even got to tie a sexy guy in ropes! Strangely, non of the other guys dared to tie him. So I had to do the honor.

It was a demo, on how to survive being tied hands and feet together, and even on how to use your pants to serve as a floatation device that hung over your neck.

And the look of a in charge face, where he tries to tell me that an application for additional volunteering was rejected. And I eating murtabak, with curry running down my hands, put a fist in the air and cheered! (I was pressured into submitting that application, and there was more cons factor than pros.)

Not to mention about how another fellow Volunteer, about how he argued for our safety on some matters. And we were arguing heatedly.....but its all warm in my heart. I know we argued, but I also know, when it comes to the crunch of things, he will be down right there next to me, or at my back doing what he says I shouldnt be doing.

kaiq
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iridium spark plugs last really long. Mine last like 100000 km before it blows recently.

Iridium spark plugs can store really long. Replaced with another set bought same time as the 100000 km's set and they're still useable. That's like almost 10 years.

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As I post about how I have been collecting stationary.

I realised that I had a series of pens, silver grey looking, with plenty of refils. They were free gifts to guests from a now defunct company. I rescued them, and the refils. Tested out and chucked out the un-usable refils.

And from 20 pens.....they were eventually reduced to 2 pens. I even had one time, an applicant needing the pen to write. Ask me for the pen to keep because its so smooth. And it looks good. Like those you buy from Parker.....

I smiled, when I remembered how the boy had outright, asked to keep my pen for his own use, and I gave him another piece to which he was so appreciative.

Am glad that things are put to good use. Instead of keeping it and well, it becomes junk.

Those days in Exxon Mobil, I threw out carton boxes of pens, that are taking space, and dryed out.

I can never understand the logic of keeping things, way past their dates.

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My colleague ask me why I didnt buy the pink wrist rest. I told him, it looks like breasts. Soooo....he draw for me nipples on my wrist rest.

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lets see. Lady approached my table, saying she was told by Lay Choo to come collect something.

I went to our Lay Choo asked her. And nope....Lay Choo does not handle that sort of accounts.

So we thought it was Poh Choo. So I went to Poh Choo. Poh Choo Says Nope! She didnt get anyone to collect whatever documents.

And while there was some sort of loud voices denying. (Some folks just like making a lot of noise) Shu Shu overheard and says Yes yes yes! She asked for someone (Who is a Lay Choo btw) who instructed someone to come collect documents.

So in one big round, we found out that its a different Lay Choo.

I feel like an intern who didnt know anyone.

lkm
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What made me smile today? Reaching Chiang Mai.... =)

http://sgbikerboy.com/2016/06/26/the...16-trip-day-6/
    A mid-lifer who started late on the motorised 2-wheeler game. Currently riding a 200NS - with a P-plate.
    Randomly rants at www.sgBikerBoy.com

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkm View Post
    What made me smile today? Reaching Chiang Mai.... =)

http://sgbikerboy.com/2016/06/26/the...16-trip-day-6/
    Congrats! Now if you add in more pics of you and pretty girls. I am sure there will be more followers.

Ignore the last two sentence. I only added them in because the system says my message is too short.

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had a laugh.

My cousin, a career Navy man.

His son, probably 4 or 5 years old, did a Kindergarten assignment where he draws what he wants to be when he grown up.

He wants to be in the Airforce.

My cousin dunno is heart break or mental break down.

gohjohan
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had a laugh.

My cousin, a career Navy man.

His son, probably 4 or 5 years old, did a Kindergarten assignment where he draws what he wants to be when he grown up.

He wants to be in the Airforce.

My cousin dunno is heart break or mental break down.
    Probably his son looks up to him.

duo
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Went to the bike show at expo. Disappointing is all I can say. However went to the electronic fair down the hall and got a good deal for a set of television. Had to queue but it was worth it.

While walking saw a group of family who were all playing pokemon go. What a way to spend time with the family. Not just the kids even the parents are also into it. Guess that is the positive thing about this game. Rather than just working they get to spend time with their kids albeit with a cellphone each in their hands.
    Last edited by duo; 22-08-2016 at 09:45 AM.
    KRGT-1

MR BIKER
    statue but not status
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMG-20160821-WA0004.jpgYup. Me too. Went twice. Yesterday. Last nite and today.dissapointed wi th the bikes there. But at least I know some of the triumph bikes are not actually tall as I had thought. Except I am not a real fan of triumph. Only very intrigue with adiva. IMG-20160821-WA0001.jpg

duo
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Happened last week. Was lane splitting while traffic was at a standstill and had to stop in between a car and a lorry. Lorry was in the centre lane and seems to be positioned more to the left. Driver of the car on the left then turned more to his left to let me pass through. Gave a smile but not sure if he saw it. Its nice to know there are others out there giving a thought to others. Although its just a small act but it means so much.
    Last edited by duo; 29-08-2016 at 09:56 AM.
    KRGT-1

reize
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happened last week. Was lane splitting while traffic was at a standstill and had to stop in between a car and a lorry. Lorry was in the centre lane and seems to be positioned more to the left. Driver of the car on the left then turned more to his left to let me pass through. Gave a smile but not sure if he saw it. Its nice to know there are others out there giving a thought to others. Although its just a small act but it means so much.
    I get a few of that a couple of times a week. A few guys in cars will see me in the mirror and know to shift a bit to let me and the other riders pass. Morning and evening rush hour too. Helps a lot.
    Check out my Website! : www.reizeprimus.tk

Or watch my Youtube channel for more Motovlogs and Motorcycling Content! : www.youtube.com/ReizePrimus

duo
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reize View Post
    I get a few of that a couple of times a week. A few guys in cars will see me in the mirror and know to shift a bit to let me and the other riders pass. Morning and evening rush hour too. Helps a lot.
    That is good. Its not the same for me. Experienced too many times they shift to close the gap not wanting to let motorcycles pass. Maybe just maybe they focus too much on the side mirror that they subconciously closed up the gap?
    Last edited by duo; 30-08-2016 at 02:42 PM.
    KRGT-1

haoKR
    is a slow rider..
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A day without the haze..

Ride Defensively; always.

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010
    Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014
    Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017
    Class BB2ADC - NOV2016
    Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018
    Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

gohjohan
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Less than 3 months to MINDEF Reserve!!

Yahmarhuh
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After changing bike, I notice more cars eating or cutting into my lane... it's a faster bike so not sure cos they see in mirror I'm still far away but I got there faster than they expect? Same route everyday but somehow like more ppl.trying to kill me now on this new bike.

duo
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yahmarhuh View Post
    After changing bike, I notice more cars eating or cutting into my lane... it's a faster bike so not sure cos they see in mirror I'm still far away but I got there faster than they expect? Same route everyday but somehow like more ppl.trying to kill me now on this new bike.
    That makes you ? Thats new.
    KRGT-1

Yahmarhuh
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That makes you ? Thats new.
    on a new bike, anything makes u as long as it doesn't hurt or scar the bike!

duo
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yahmarhuh View Post
    on a new bike, anything makes u as long as it doesn't hurt or scar the bike!
    Mind revealing what bike it is that have such 'powers'?
    KRGT-1

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saw my HDB estate Facebook post up a screen shot of a info.

They bought up the handover to March 2017 instead of Sept 2017.

Although my block is ready and only short of painting the Main Chute. They still sigh....want to drag a bit.

The busses are up too.

Manz....I really wish they push it up, so I can move in soon. I rather live in my own place, even without lights or reno.

madaboy
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the fact that i wake up and im hungry and now i can buy food from downstairs coffeeshop because yay i survived first two days of cny!

duo
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

A car actually slowed down to a complete stop before entering the expressway. Allowing me to have the right of way and not forcing me to do hard braking or any evasive action to avoid it.
    KRGT-1

Jaytheshorty
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still can't believe I passed my TP ON 2 Feb(2nd try)

meltan1990
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i smile when i receive my pay

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast