has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by friedfishz View Post
    eh... I wanted to do a 17" but was advice that 16" is good enough. 17" apparently will result in higher fuel consumption. Still havent decide yet.

Also will change exhaust. Last I heard was that Supersprint is legal... wait till I wanna change then find out.. haha..

CF bonnet thought about it before, but will it affect the crash zone of the car? as in, cannot take the impact it was suppose to take with the original bonnet?

I wanna play ICE too but I realised that I am usually playing pirated music.. if fix such good sound system, then all the flaws of the pirated music will be damn obvious! hahahaha.... My fren spent $20k on ICE... see already also sweat... haha...
    for me i will still up to 17" , 16" is too small for me... and 17" stuffs more easy to find... you can consider deep dish type of rims also, super BLING!!!

err whether alu or cf both can't take impact mah.. alu will fold in but cf will crack (if it's really CARBON FIBRE)... thats why got really goods and replica.

u slowly explore, soon u will notice ur pocket is not deep enough for the mods, it just happen there's too much MODS!

West Spec
    Huh Simi Lai Eh?
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MinistryofAlex View Post
    ian u r starting the ice thing liao
    OOPs Sori my bad i shall stop there haha... no wori i got confidence alvin won't get himself over intoxicated..

The Light Began to dim.. Music Fading out.. I Begin to Miss You
    ......................The Visual Cycle..........................

hit.man
    aka friedfishz
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya dun worry... i won't mod too much... still got my harley to mod... hehehe...

I am just looking at changing rims, change exhaust, change air filter, throw in some HID, a strut bar maybe and keep the spare tyre at home to reduce weight... that should last me for a while... Wont dare to touch ICE for now... maybe a pair of tweeter to make the sound better? That should be enough for now lah... hehe... collecting the car end of this month

hit.man
    aka friedfishz
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wah sianz... ordered the car one week ago at $60k... then this week the price drop to $57!!! kaoz....

West Spec
    Huh Simi Lai Eh?
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wah sianz... ordered the car one week ago at $60k... then this week the price drop to $57!!! kaoz....
    well bo bian one lah.. u already sign the paper liao.. meant time jus go source ard for gd lobangs price for ur upcoming gadgets..

hit.man
    aka friedfishz
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by West Spec View Post
    well bo bian one lah.. u already sign the paper liao.. meant time jus go source ard for gd lobangs price for ur upcoming gadgets..
    Weird leh.. COE price increase, the car price should rise mah... siao one... haiz...

MinistryofAlex
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

buy car is lydat ... so when u taking?

West Spec
    Huh Simi Lai Eh?
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

buy car is lydat ... so when u taking?
    he should be collectin it end of this month an early X'mas Gift for him haha...

hit.man
    aka friedfishz
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes its my xmas present~! Just went to H-tyre today... lots of nice rims... I wanna change~!

MinistryofAlex
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

H tyres cheap meh? for 17" below?

hit.man
    aka friedfishz
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

H tyres cheap meh? for 17" below?
    eh... about 200+ per rim. Total cost between 1200 to 1400 per set. After trading in my stock rim and tyre set, should be about 800 to 1000... is it cheap?

MinistryofAlex
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

simi brand? lightweight? offset?

hit.man
    aka friedfishz
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

simi brand? lightweight? offset?
    some taiwan brand lor... think its kyowa, rota and MR... They told me its light weight.. but taiwan rim also wont be very light one lah...

Demon
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some taiwan brand lor... think its kyowa, rota and MR... They told me its light weight.. but taiwan rim also wont be very light one lah...
    Your stock rims are original japanese subaru, and you want to trade them for an inferior taiwanese or thai brand because they look nicer.

You want fancy looking rims, invest in a good set from brands like BBS or OZ.

West Spec
    Huh Simi Lai Eh?
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon View Post
    Your stock rims are original japanese subaru, and you want to trade them for an inferior taiwanese or thai brand because they look nicer.

You want fancy looking rims, invest in a good set from brands like BBS or OZ.

........hehe..............hehe............

hit.man
    aka friedfishz
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too expensive leh... over-budget already... =P

hit.man
    aka friedfishz
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wah the 1.5R is really very laggy... moving off from standstill is a headache... throttle response also very terok... anyways to improve it? like make the throttle more responsive? For bike, I would have changed the air filter and change the exhaust and the throttle response and acceleration will be greatly improved. Does it work the same for car?

West Spec
    Huh Simi Lai Eh?
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wah the 1.5R is really very laggy... moving off from standstill is a headache... throttle response also very terok... anyways to improve it? like make the throttle more responsive? For bike, I would have changed the air filter and change the exhaust and the throttle response and acceleration will be greatly improved. Does it work the same for car?
    eehh i suppose there are limited things u can do to it (in term of legal way) and there are also limit to non legal mod (in term of how deep ur pocket is)

Legal: Aftermarket AirFilter/Air intake System wif CAI, UniChip/Standalone ECU, Crank Pulley, Remove Spare tire, aftermarket good lightweight rims n Exhaust..

Non Legal: TC ur current ride alternative drop in a bigger CC Euro Spec NA Engine or a Rex Engine and wif necessary items to follow like+++

Btw u bought a MT or AT??

Demon
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wah the 1.5R is really very laggy... moving off from standstill is a headache... throttle response also very terok...
    it is mainly due to the poor weight to power ratio.

anyways to improve it? like make the throttle more responsive?
    There is nothing much you can improve the situation other than changing to a WRX

But I can give a few suggestions not to make it worse :

- Don't install CAI
    - Don't change to uneven length extractor
    - Don't change to bigger rims

MinistryofAlex
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just tune it leaner will do... tell the tuner u mind alot on low end

if need tuner let me know

hit.man
    aka friedfishz
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eehh i suppose there are limited things u can do to it (in term of legal way) and there are also limit to non legal mod (in term of how deep ur pocket is)

Legal: Aftermarket AirFilter/Air intake System wif CAI, UniChip/Standalone ECU, Crank Pulley, Remove Spare tire, aftermarket good lightweight rims n Exhaust..

Non Legal: TC ur current ride alternative drop in a bigger CC Euro Spec NA Engine or a Rex Engine and wif necessary items to follow like+++

Btw u bought a MT or AT??
    Mine's a AT... regret now... but no choice.. my wife doesn't want MT. Now I am always using the Sports / Manual mode to drive. Feels much better. Anyway, for the air intake, should I just change the drop-in air filter or totally change the intake? Was told that if I change the whole air intake system, will feel some lag during the low end. It looks pretty cool though.. haha...

it is mainly due to the poor weight to power ratio.

There is nothing much you can improve the situation other than changing to a WRX

But I can give a few suggestions not to make it worse :

- Don't install CAI
    - Don't change to uneven length extractor
    - Don't change to bigger rims

Eh... if I can afford a WRX, I wouldn't have bought the 1.5R and post these questions here.... Anyway, what is CAI?

just tune it leaner will do... tell the tuner u mind alot on low end

if need tuner let me know
    Does that really work? haiz.. so much easier to play with bikes than cars...

West Spec
    Huh Simi Lai Eh?
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mine's a AT... regret now... but no choice.. my wife doesn't want MT. Now I am always using the Sports / Manual mode to drive. Feels much better. Anyway, for the air intake, should I just change the drop-in air filter or totally change the intake? Was told that if I change the whole air intake system, will feel some lag during the low end. It looks pretty cool though.. haha...

->> Oh AT icic.. well look on e positive side lah if u happen to stuck in traffic jam ur left leg is spared well for Open Pod or the Carbon Charger aka Enclosed Pod well u will suffer alittle lag in e low end however on e mid n high it work veri well.. whereas a drop in airfilter will be more than enuff unless u prefer e mid to high region power but 1.5R has its limit..

Eh... if I can afford a WRX, I wouldn't have bought the 1.5R and post these questions here.... Anyway, what is CAI?

->>Well Ar Si Wa Woo Ji Bah Bun, Wa Ai Ferrari, S204, GTR and CTRahhhH....... (no offence) aiya buy liao no regret now jus enjoy ur ride thts wht matter most..
    CAI = Cold Air Intake

Does that really work? haiz.. so much easier to play with bikes than cars...

->>Well u will do feel a diff on ur low end after tuned but dun expect a big diff as we are running 4WD not FWD.. Jus make sure u get a gd tuner to do e job hmm get MOA to recommend u lah..

Of cos bike is easier but of cos unless u put it this way a phantom 200cc block on a NSR PGM's Frame body n u try to outrun a Gelira.. i suppose its hard.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hit.man
    aka friedfishz
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    haha... thanx man.. I think I will just change the drop in air filter and exhaust. Maybe throw in a Pivot 3 Drive, get a bit of tune and hopes everything runs better. I am not trying to outrun anybody. Just wanna have some decent acceleration so that it will be more joyful to drive. If I need the speed, the bike is always still the best option

Demon
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mine's a AT... regret now... but no choice.. my wife doesn't want MT.
    Your AT will have a better resale value than the MT, so your wife is right

Now I am always using the Sports / Manual mode to drive. Feels much better.
    The Sports mode is nothing more than just a system program to hold the gear abit longer before changing to higher gear. Effectively you are dragging each gear at the expense of fuel economy.

Anyway, for the air intake, should I just change the drop-in air filter or totally change the intake? Was told that if I change the whole air intake system, will feel some lag during the low end. It looks pretty cool though.. haha...
    There are so many different air intake systems available now, and I would leave it to you to read up, evaluate and decide what you want for your car. Personally, I would just go for a drop in K&N. Not that it gives more power but you actually save money in the long run since it's washable.

Eh... if I can afford a WRX, I wouldn't have bought the 1.5R and post these questions here....
    Don't say liddat (get use to this word, you will get to hear alot from the people at M.I.), if you can afford a car, you can definitely a WRX, it's how thin you want to spread yourself.

Anyway, what is CAI?
    West Specs has answered.

It's not advisable to mess around with the ECU now especially when the car is still so new.

Few years back, there was a batch of N.A. subaru cars, affecting both the Imprezas and Foresters with a under-performing ECU mapping. At slow speed, the car will stop accelerating momentarily even you gassed it, afterwhich it will surge forward. M.I. was in denial of the problem but subsequently a new ECU mapping was re-programmed as the cars returned for routine servicing. Those who couldn't wait, spent unnecessary money to re-tune, add piggyback ..etc.

hit.man
    aka friedfishz
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not advisable to mess around with the ECU now especially when the car is still so new.

Few years back, there was a batch of N.A. subaru cars, affecting both the Imprezas and Foresters with a under-performing ECU mapping. At slow speed, the car will stop accelerating momentarily even you gassed it, afterwhich it will surge forward. M.I. was in denial of the problem but subsequently a new ECU mapping was re-programmed as the cars returned for routine servicing. Those who couldn't wait, spent unnecessary money to re-tune, add piggyback ..etc.
    Damn... that really sounds like my car.. sometime floor the acceleration already also move very slowly, then will suddenly surge forward. But then this is already the 2nd year for my model.. any problems should have been resolved?

Anyway, can anyone here give me a brief lesson on the type of exhaust for cars... eg what can we change? For example, for bikes, I know we can either change the end can for better sound but not much increase in BHP or change to full system for better BHP and need to tune.

For car exhaust is it the same concept? Like mufflers and full system?

Demon
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For car exhaust is it the same concept? Like mufflers and full system?
    Technically they work the same way but for model cars it is more complex because of the catalytic converters.

The most effective way to regain some power is to either get a high flow cat or remove the cat. One is expensive but legal, the other is cheap but harms the environment. Your call

Go to the M.I. at TP, they have a very nice muffler for your car.

hit.man
    aka friedfishz
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Technically they work the same way but for model cars it is more complex because of the catalytic converters.

The most effective way to regain some power is to either get a high flow cat or remove the cat. One is expensive but legal, the other is cheap but harms the environment. Your call

Go to the M.I. at TP, they have a very nice muffler for your car.
    TP? You mean Toa Payoh? They got aftermarket muffler meh? I collected my car there, didn't see anything that catches my eyes leh...

Demon
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TP? You mean Toa Payoh? They got aftermarket muffler meh? I collected my car there, didn't see anything that catches my eyes leh...
    Don't go to the showroom. Go to the cashier where owners pay for their servicing. Looking at the cashiers, the muffler is right behind you, price about SGD1,600.

MinistryofAlex
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm i think u mind abt ur low end alot...

lets see " will exos and drop-in improve" = yes abit...

de-meow exos on auto = abit

lighten ur car by removing junks, not stage 2/3 pls = abit

not fetching anyone = ALOT!

ok la jokes aside, tuning will still be best if it's done on a relatively new vehicle after run in as compared to 2-3 yr old car with lets say 50k above mileage. mainly is becoz the car parts are all NEW! so lesser worries on after tuning side effects as compared to the older cars where some are replaced with new, while some is still old etc etc... tuner will also feel safer working with a new car or a car where they know the condition well enuff to do a full tuning limit on the vehicle.

And for now ur list is short... it will be good to last u for 1yr or maybe abit more then u will start damaging ur wallet again

But if u intend to tune, dun need the pivot thing la imho.. tell the tuner u wan ur fc and some improvement on the low end and from there u work out with him. But always remind urself abt the purpose of the vehicle, so u wun end up losing a big hole when u selling off.
    Last edited by MinistryofAlex; 01-12-2009 at 02:00 PM.

tranceaddict
    doing his schoolwork
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys, saw the exos specially built for Subaru 1.5R AT. It's called Syms & it's semi flow. Like the earlier post, AT cars need the back pressure to run smoothly unlike MT cars. I was wondering & if anyone has any clues on what improvement does a semi flow exos like Syms would provide? I'm driving a Subaru 1.5R AT & I have to agree the pick up is really sluggish.

But I've recently went to kl and tried the car at speeds of 160-170km/h. I can say the car is incredibly stable like as if I was driving a continental car. Even a Japanese 2.0 car that I drove is not as good as Subaru 1.5R handling. So rest assured that handling and safety for this particular car is above average of most jap cars.

Back to the topic of Syms exos, can anyone with the expertise on exos give a clue on what improvement would I gain if I were to install it. I'm in a dillema on choosing between Tanabe(a straight thru exos) versus Syms(a semi flow exos). While many have said that Tanabe will make me lose on low end, they also say that Syms won't make lose low end. But the question is, what improvement can Syms give?

Some even suggested that I change to Tanabe and also change to CAI to compensate the low end. Do you think this will work?

So now it's whether I should get Syms( which I have no idea what improvement it'll give) or get Tanabe exos with CAI to compensate low end. I hope you guys can help me diffuse this dillema and giveme a rough idea on what is what.

Please do reply, I'll appreciate any comments/feedback/suggestions.

Thank you

Bike history:
    Gilera FXR
    X9 Evo
    Gilera VXR
    Honda NX400
    FZ6
    FJR 1300

sICkbOi-dOt-cOm
    rides on lane 3 only.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are you still an addict?
    **********DISCLAIMER**********
    The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

MinistryofAlex
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tranceaddict View Post
    Hi guys, saw the exos specially built for Subaru 1.5R AT. It's called Syms & it's semi flow. Like the earlier post, AT cars need the back pressure to run smoothly unlike MT cars. I was wondering & if anyone has any clues on what improvement does a semi flow exos like Syms would provide? I'm driving a Subaru 1.5R AT & I have to agree the pick up is really sluggish.

But I've recently went to kl and tried the car at speeds of 160-170km/h. I can say the car is incredibly stable like as if I was driving a continental car. Even a Japanese 2.0 car that I drove is not as good as Subaru 1.5R handling. So rest assured that handling and safety for this particular car is above average of most jap cars.

Back to the topic of Syms exos, can anyone with the expertise on exos give a clue on what improvement would I gain if I were to install it. I'm in a dillema on choosing between Tanabe(a straight thru exos) versus Syms(a semi flow exos). While many have said that Tanabe will make me lose on low end, they also say that Syms won't make lose low end. But the question is, what improvement can Syms give?

Some even suggested that I change to Tanabe and also change to CAI to compensate the low end. Do you think this will work?

So now it's whether I should get Syms( which I have no idea what improvement it'll give) or get Tanabe exos with CAI to compensate low end. I hope you guys can help me diffuse this dillema and giveme a rough idea on what is what.

Please do reply, I'll appreciate any comments/feedback/suggestions.

Thank you
    CAI will not compensate in ur case.... that exos need to match with upgrading some of the fuel system parts.

ur fc will definately be gone case..

Full straight
    rex injectors
    rex pump
    drop-in filter
    remove spare tire and junk at ur boot
    tune it leaner
    lightweight rims

these shld can feel some difference before u start to tear away ur all ur water tanks engine.

Demon
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CAI will not compensate in ur case.... that exos need to match with upgrading some of the fuel system parts.

ur fc will definately be gone case..

Full straight
    rex injectors
    rex pump
    drop-in filter
    remove spare tire and junk at ur boot
    tune it leaner
    lightweight rims

these shld can feel some difference before u start to tear away ur all ur water tanks engine.

If you start having all these mods, not only your FC is gone case, engine reliability also gone case.

Even with all the money in the world, the performance improvement is still limited simply because the engine is only 1.5litre. As the saying goes "there is no replacement for displacement"

If you want a fast car, start with a fast car.

MinistryofAlex
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you start having all these mods, not only your FC is gone case, engine reliability also gone case.

Even with all the money in the world, the performance improvement is still limited simply because the engine is only 1.5litre. As the saying goes "there is no replacement for displacement"

u so fast pua kangtao

tranceaddict
    doing his schoolwork
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down

I have to agree with you. 1.5 litre car can't give much thought when it comes to performance. Best is to enjoy the ride and exploit whatever ability the car has to our advantage.

Thanks for your feedback guys.

Bike history:
    Gilera FXR
    X9 Evo
    Gilera VXR
    Honda NX400
    FZ6
    FJR 1300

tranceaddict
    doing his schoolwork
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Humans can be stubborn when all has been said about the limits of a car. They would still go install exos, de-meow, CAI... And I fall into that category of humans. Hehehehe....

Bike history:
    Gilera FXR
    X9 Evo
    Gilera VXR
    Honda NX400
    FZ6
    FJR 1300

hit.man
    aka friedfishz
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Humans can be stubborn when all has been said about the limits of a car. They would still go install exos, de-meow, CAI... And I fall into that category of humans. Hehehehe....
    Me too. Sometimes, its about doing all these things to the car that makes it fun!

West Spec
    Huh Simi Lai Eh?
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me too. Sometimes, its about doing all these things to the car that makes it fun!
    well u are caught self poisoning urself haha...... lai lai look for Johnny to Zhng ur car.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwaCrch3HQc

West Spec
    Huh Simi Lai Eh?
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to Err is human so in short to avoid all best solution go for e
    Bus Mrt Walk 7series = (7 diff taxi co.)

MinistryofAlex
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wah i also fit into human category...

sometimes i just treat my car like tamiya

hit.man
    aka friedfishz
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well u are caught self poisoning urself haha...... lai lai look for Johnny to Zhng ur car.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwaCrch3HQc
    hahaha... i heard this before...

hit.man
    aka friedfishz
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone has any idea what is the PCD for the rims for my car?

Demon
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone has any idea what is the PCD for the rims for my car?
    PCD 5x100....

MinistryofAlex
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not 5 x 114.3?

hit.man
    aka friedfishz
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am hearing 2 version... 5 x 114.3 and 5 x 100.... not too sure, that's why asking here... now forum also give 2 version... hahahaha.... anyone can be more sure abt it?

hit.man
    aka friedfishz
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyway, Ian, where did you fix the meter gauges in your car? Any recommendation? Went to Silent at Commonwealth... large selection but kinda expensive... any other reliable place?

Demon
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am hearing 2 version... 5 x 114.3 and 5 x 100.... not too sure, that's why asking here... now forum also give 2 version... hahahaha.... anyone can be more sure abt it?
    Only the STi are 5x114.3. All others scoobies are 5x100

West Spec
    Huh Simi Lai Eh?
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyway, Ian, where did you fix the meter gauges in your car? Any recommendation? Went to Silent at Commonwealth... large selection but kinda expensive... any other reliable place?
    i got it done up at Car Beauty at Eunos Industrial Park such gauge are costy imo but of cos i am using Pro Sport fr Taiwan not Defi which definately cost times more.. well once in a while there are forumers in e scooby forum letting off their used gauges at reasonable price. Back to e qns wht kinda brand n gauges u are lookin at?

My advice if u wan something tht look neat n diff well perhaps u might wan to consider this below:
    *PLACE IT ON THE CENTRE OF UR FRONT DASHBOARD OR ON THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF UR WINDSCREEN NEXT TO UR PILLAR

*PLACE IT UNDER THE IU UNIT NICE AND NEAT (CAN GET FR CLARKEWAN)

West Spec
    Huh Simi Lai Eh?
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If u are lookin at Prosport Gauges well u can try out Miracle at Turf City, Fab X at ubi, etc... or if u wan i can help u ask my usual audio shop at balestier if he sell such gauges as i last saw few mths back he got 1 -2 on display.

***LASTLY I WILL AVOID THT SHOP U MENTION***

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast