User Tag List

Page 2 of 169 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 8450

Thread: Yamaha YZF R1ders

  1. #51
    maxbg
    has no status.
    TeePee maxbg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,167
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by phudzlee View Post
    Hi everyone ... thanx for ur inputs pertaining to the fuel consumption of the R1. The reason y I am asking is becos I have yet to finish my first tank of petrol. I do not want to be caught in a jam with suddenly the reserve light turned on. With the inputs u guys gave, I can roughly estimate when my first tank of petrol is finishing and can roughly plan my route to places with petrol kiosk nearby. After the first tank finish, den i'll monitor my own fuel consumption .. Thanx again to those who responded.
    first time riding sportsbike?

  2. #52
    Tyræl
    has no status.
    TeePee Tyræl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    10000+
    Posts
    3,413
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathChant View Post
    yoz bro yanani, i changed to v-power from malaysia and my mileage went up to 260km before reaching reserve, not once but many times already! haha! maybe u guys can try. i used to pump at esso.
    first time i hear, change to v-power yet mileage increase.

    mind sharing ur secret with us?
    Last edited by Tyræl; 26-02-2008 at 10:55 AM.

     

     
  3. #53
    shaunz
    has no status.
    TeePee shaunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    4,015
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phudzlee View Post
    Hi everyone ... thanx for ur inputs pertaining to the fuel consumption of the R1. The reason y I am asking is becos I have yet to finish my first tank of petrol. I do not want to be caught in a jam with suddenly the reserve light turned on. With the inputs u guys gave, I can roughly estimate when my first tank of petrol is finishing and can roughly plan my route to places with petrol kiosk nearby. After the first tank finish, den i'll monitor my own fuel consumption .. Thanx again to those who responded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grave65 View Post
    wet and boring morning
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyræl View Post
    first time i hear, change to v-power yet mileage increase.
    wait for Professor Milan or Lecturer Joe to come give us talk about fuel combustion

  4. #54
    milan
    has no status.
    TeePee milan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,694
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaunz View Post
    wait for Professor Milan or Lecturer Joe to come give us talk about fuel combustion
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyræl View Post
    first time i hear, change to v-power yet mileage increase.

    mind sharing ur secret with us?
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathChant View Post
    yoz bro yanani, i changed to v-power from malaysia and my mileage went up to 260km before reaching reserve, not once but many times already! haha! maybe u guys can try. i used to pump at esso.
    VP always give the lowest mileage becos of its relatively low Fbp abt 170-180+.. dun be taken in by the impressive marketing and the blue dye..

    some refineries pump LPG into its gasoline to boost up the ron level, because of that the boiling points dropped. but of cos the ron level increase.. so no such thing as more power more mileage..
    Last edited by Aie; 26-02-2008 at 02:41 PM.

  5. #55
    shaunz
    has no status.
    TeePee shaunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    4,015
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by milan View Post
    some refineries pump LPG into its gasoline to boost up the ron level, because of that the boiling points dropped. but of cos the ron level increase.. so no such thing as more power more mileage..
    so its possible that that shell vpower is guilty of that?

    Regards
    Dr Shaun

  6. #56
    900Km/h
    has no status.
    Class 2A 900Km/h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Team Yamaha
    Posts
    692
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by milan View Post
    some refineries pump LPG into its gasoline to boost up the ron level, because of that the boiling points dropped. but of cos the ron level increase.. so no such thing as more power more mileage..
    i dunnO whether did exxOnmObil did this pumping LPG thing .. but cOmpare tO all Other brands Of petrOl ..

    exxOnmObil use Only rOn 98 .. the rest Of the cOmpany uses Only rOn 97 .
    thats why my fren were saying its better tO pump at exxOn in singapore ..
    nOthing feels better than riding a YZF ...

  7. #57
    ((((R1Rider))))
    has no status.
    Class 2 ((((R1Rider))))'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    879
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    high octane useless....use the lowest octane that wont ping.....
    06 GSXR1000 (track), 13 BMW R1200GS LC (street)

  8. #58
    milan
    has no status.
    TeePee milan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,694
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ((((R1Rider)))) View Post
    high octane useless....use the lowest octane that wont ping.....
    Ya thats why indonesia still importing 88 ron cargo

  9. #59
    ((((R1Rider))))
    has no status.
    Class 2 ((((R1Rider))))'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    879
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by milan View Post
    Ya thats why indonesia still importing 88 ron cargo

    very true bro....

    sorry brutha...me always use 95 mixed with avgas....maybe will be about 100 ish....avgas is 105 here....
    we can buy avgas easily here.....
    06 GSXR1000 (track), 13 BMW R1200GS LC (street)

  10. #60
    <aH_Joe>
    has no status.
    TeePee <aH_Joe>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    A place call Heaven...
    Posts
    2,042
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaunz View Post
    wait for Professor Milan or Lecturer Joe to come give us talk about fuel combustion
    i know no thg abt fuel combustion...

    But if ask me blend Fuel oil for ur Ship , maybe i can try...

    Quote Originally Posted by ((((R1Rider)))) View Post


    sorry brutha...me always use 95 mixed with avgas....maybe will be about 100 ish....avgas is 105 here....
    we can buy avgas easily here.....
    Hope ya getting the real thg dude, coz i heard u might not be getting wat u paid for in some countries...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kushinagar View Post
    Bro <aH_Joe>,

    That's a good idea. You in-charge to organise? Pm me to discuss k?

    I can speak to forum owner to seek partial or full funding depending on the amount.

    Can also arrange a mass photo-shoot with the local mag to bring explosure of the YZF riders here in singapore if that's what the members wants.

    Regards
    Andrew
    Hi Kushinagar,

    I dun think its nice for me to organise a 'makan' session or so. reason being i'm not even in the order list for the polo T u see..

    Guess lets leave this job to Bro Yan...

    But as for a mass photo shoot, should be a problem for us, as the usual few of us in Tyræl List who post here often will come out anytime.

    Quote Originally Posted by milan View Post
    we can also arrange a mass-orggy session? how abt that?

    can further expose R1 riders.. hehehe
    Lets not talk so much then , do it our usual way ya....
    Last edited by Aie; 26-02-2008 at 04:16 PM.


    They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself...
    Winners don't do different things.They do things differently...

  11. #61
    milan
    has no status.
    TeePee milan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,694
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ((((R1Rider)))) View Post
    very true bro....

    sorry brutha...me always use 95 mixed with avgas....maybe will be about 100 ish....avgas is 105 here....
    we can buy avgas easily here.....
    so wats your point in blending a 95 with 105? basis on wat ratio??

    hehe i only use avgas on my cessna.. not on my R1

     

     
  12. #62
    <aH_Joe>
    has no status.
    TeePee <aH_Joe>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    A place call Heaven...
    Posts
    2,042
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Mass Orgy For R1ders n R6....

    Mass Orgy For R1ders n R6....
    Date : 15 / 3 / 2008 ( Sat)
    Time : 2100 Hrs
    Location : KALLANG KFC


    *Pls Quote Correctly form the most updated right list*

    Confirmed List :

    1) <aH_Joe>

    Pending List:

    1)

    Missing List:

    1) Alan
    2) Raj

    Big Shot LIst ( need begging or act blur no see this list ) - NO NEED COME

    1)
    Last edited by <aH_Joe>; 26-02-2008 at 04:22 PM.


    They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself...
    Winners don't do different things.They do things differently...

  13. #63
    Grave65
    has no status.
    Class 2 Grave65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    IceLand
    Posts
    1,151
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 900Km/h View Post
    i dunnO whether did exxOnmObil did this pumping LPG thing .. but cOmpare tO all Other brands Of petrOl ..

    exxOnmObil use Only rOn 98 .. the rest Of the cOmpany uses Only rOn 97 .
    thats why my fren were saying its better tO pump at exxOn in singapore ..
    900km/h...
    juz a curious q, why u selling all ur perfomance parts?
    u selling your bike?
    why?
    if not convenient to say here, u can pm me.
    heehee
    Sigh .... so bored ...
    Getting Poorer every yr

  14. #64
    milan
    has no status.
    TeePee milan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,694
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grave65 View Post
    900km/h...
    juz a curious q, why u selling all ur perfomance parts?
    u selling your bike?
    why?
    if not convenient to say here, u can pm me.
    heehee
    maybe getting married

  15. #65
    GR1Y
    has no status.
    TeePee GR1Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,586
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Mass Orgy For R1ders n R6....
    Date : 15 / 3 / 2008 ( Sat)
    Time : 2100 Hrs
    Location : KALLANG KFC

    *Pls Quote Correctly form the most updated right list*

    Confirmed List :

    1) <aH_Joe>
    2) <George>
    Pending List:

    1)

    Missing List:

    1) Alan
    2) Raj

    Big Shot LIst ( need begging or act blur no see this list ) - NO NEED COME

    1)

  16. #66
    ((((R1Rider))))
    has no status.
    Class 2 ((((R1Rider))))'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    879
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by milan View Post
    so wats your point in blending a 95 with 105? basis on wat ratio??

    hehe i only use avgas on my cessna.. not on my R1
    no bro...j/k with u....
    but yes we can buy avgas easily here, i never use on my bike, but i always use avgas when i race my kart....

    Quote Originally Posted by milan View Post
    maybe getting married
    why if getting married should sell the bike..???
    if get married have to sell the bike, i cancel my married bro.....
    06 GSXR1000 (track), 13 BMW R1200GS LC (street)

  17. #67
    Tyræl
    has no status.
    TeePee Tyræl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    10000+
    Posts
    3,413
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ((((R1Rider)))) View Post
    why if getting married should sell the bike..???
    if get married have to sell the bike, i cancel my married bro.....
    didn't u just sell ur bike?

  18. #68
    gucci
    has no status.
    Class 2 gucci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    eastern money union transfer
    Posts
    1,375
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyræl View Post
    didn't u just sell ur bike?
    haha gd one.. u got him there

  19. #69
    900Km/h
    has no status.
    Class 2A 900Km/h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Team Yamaha
    Posts
    692
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grave65 View Post
    900km/h...
    juz a curious q, why u selling all ur perfomance parts?
    u selling your bike?
    why?
    if not convenient to say here, u can pm me.
    heehee
    nO la .. might be selling and buy car (lesser percentage) . Or maybe re-dO up it using Other brands Of stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by milan View Post
    maybe getting married
    nO la .. still tOO early tO settle dOwn .. unless misfire
    nOthing feels better than riding a YZF ...

  20. #70
    900Km/h
    has no status.
    Class 2A 900Km/h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Team Yamaha
    Posts
    692
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Mass Orgy For R1ders n R6....
    Date : 15 / 3 / 2008 ( Sat)
    Time : 2100 Hrs
    Location : KALLANG KFC


    *Pls Quote Correctly form the most updated right list*

    Confirmed List :

    1) <aH_Joe>

    Pending List:

    1) 900km/h

    Missing List:

    1) Alan
    2) Raj

    Big Shot LIst ( need begging or act blur no see this list ) - NO NEED COME

    1)
    nOthing feels better than riding a YZF ...

  21. #71
    900Km/h
    has no status.
    Class 2A 900Km/h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Team Yamaha
    Posts
    692
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    jOe ar ..

    i put my name under pending .. coz i alsO invOlve in fuel Oil industry ..
    my wOrk schedule really unpredictable .. i assume u knOw sOmethng abt this line cOz u mentiOn abOut u knOw blending fuel Oil On ship ..

    hOpe i can make it .. always wanted tO meet but missed Out On 2 OccasiOn ..

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyræl View Post
    didn't u just sell ur bike?
    Quote Originally Posted by gucci View Post
    haha gd one.. u got him there
    Or maybe last minute dOnt plan tO get married liaO .. thats y nOw want tO Order anOther bike ?
    Last edited by Aie; 26-02-2008 at 06:33 PM.
    nOthing feels better than riding a YZF ...

     

     
  22. #72
    Aie
    is not status conscious
    SBF Moderator Aie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,561
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink

    Mass Orgy For R1ders n R6....
    Date : 15 / 3 / 2008 ( Sat)
    Time : 2100 Hrs
    Location : KALLANG KFC


    *Pls Quote Correctly form the most updated right list*

    Confirmed List :

    1) <aH_Joe>
    2) <George>
    Pending List:

    1) 900km/h

    Missing List:

    1) Alan
    2) Raj

    Big Shot LIst ( need begging or act blur no see this list ) - NO NEED COME

    1) Aie
    First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

    The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

    Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R
    Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K
    May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D
    Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M
    June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R
    Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

  23. #73
    ((((R1Rider))))
    has no status.
    Class 2 ((((R1Rider))))'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    879
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyræl View Post
    didn't u just sell ur bike?


    yes i just sell my bike...but NOT becoz of married thing......sorry....
    i have son already......damn ....i realize im old here.......

    Quote Originally Posted by 900Km/h View Post
    Or maybe last minute dOnt plan tO get married liaO .. thats y nOw want tO Order anOther bike ?


    been married here.... with a wife and a 4 years old daughter........

    anyone know where i can buy pazzo lever at spore..?? coz when i ask CRG agent, CRG too expensive bro....CRG is 360 a pair, maybe the pazzo will be cheaper..??? hows about the quality...????

    thanks....
    Last edited by Aie; 26-02-2008 at 08:58 PM.
    06 GSXR1000 (track), 13 BMW R1200GS LC (street)

  24. #74
    shaunz
    has no status.
    TeePee shaunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    4,015
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grave65 View Post
    there is alot of ppl in the petrochem industry here,
    got broker, owner, surveyor, ... etc etc
    i surveyor
    survey women

    Regards
    Dr Shaun
    Last edited by shaunz; 26-02-2008 at 10:35 PM.

  25. #75
    Tyræl
    has no status.
    TeePee Tyræl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    10000+
    Posts
    3,413
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~GarY~ View Post
    hi bro, just to check usually when our bike hit reverse the yellow light will light up, will it blink when the tank is going to dry up...?
    ur R1 got reverse gear??

    u ride so long, never hit reserve before??

  26. #76
    299
    posted to M.R
    SBF Lacer 299's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    a little Red Dot across the Sea
    Posts
    10,944
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phudzlee View Post
    Hi everyone... Just need some info. My R1 2008 has been released to me. Since there is no fuel guage on the bike, may I know how far can I travel on a full tank b4 the fuel light turns on and how many more kilometers can I travel after the light turns on? Hope I can get the info from the experienced R1 bros n sis here. Currently I am in the midst on my running in thus I will subtract a few kilometres off from the figures supplied by u all. Thanx ya..
    170 to 180 ( normal )
    190 to 210km ( mostly highways)before hitting res.

    "But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth."

  27. #77
    milan
    has no status.
    TeePee milan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,694
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 900Km/h View Post
    nOpe .. it wOnt blink when its gOIng tO dry up ..
    u wrking at which terminal? maybe i met u b4

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyræl View Post
    ur R1 got reverse gear??

    u ride so long, never hit reserve before??
    u dunno meh? my bike also got reverse.. i show u next time.. mine got reverse sensor too + keyless entry
    Last edited by Aie; 27-02-2008 at 09:25 AM.

  28. #78
    R1985
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    526
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Tyræl, ur signature picture taken from a house near tanglin?

    looks very familar...


    btw guys does SPC patrol really sux? been using 95 but my millage never hits above 200... highest was 198... average abt 190+/-... if so den i think i should change the grade of patrol i use..

  29. #79
    Grave65
    has no status.
    Class 2 Grave65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    IceLand
    Posts
    1,151
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R1985 View Post
    btw guys does SPC patrol really sux? been using 95 but my millage never hits above 200... highest was 198... average abt 190+/-... if so den i think i should change the grade of patrol i use..
    for a 1 litre bike like R1 doing a compression ratio of 12+, u are
    asking for "trouble" when u pump 95.
    its not healthy for the bike in the long run.
    Sigh .... so bored ...
    Getting Poorer every yr

  30. #80
    yanani18&27
    yanani18&27
    has no status.
    Edit
    Guest

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by shaunz View Post
    you can't compare a race bike with a road bike
    yan still got vstacks plus bmc race air filter


    my bike where got race bike
    my bike cari makan only
    and wah u remember what i put in my bike ha


    even if you are at changi and the reserve light just came out, you can still ride all the way to tanjong pagar for the petrol AT NORMAL RIDING SPEED (no dragging of gears, 4k rpm change gear, 90km/h).





    Regards
    Dr Shaun
    agree with u

    Quote Originally Posted by 900Km/h View Post
    nO la .. might be selling and buy car (lesser percentage) . Or maybe re-dO up it using Other brands Of stuff



    nO la .. still tOO early tO settle dOwn .. unless misfire
    wow,wanna add in more devil to ure bike ah?
    Quote Originally Posted by ((((R1Rider)))) View Post


    yes i just sell my bike...but NOT becoz of married thing......sorry....
    i have son already......damn ....i realize im old here.......





    been married here.... with a wife and a 4 years old daughter........

    anyone know where i can buy pazzo lever at spore..?? coz when i ask CRG agent, CRG too expensive bro....CRG is 360 a pair, maybe the pazzo will be cheaper..??? hows about the quality...????

    thanks....
    pazzo in sg.......
    i bought it from a guy that do mo on this pazzo...u can pm him bout it
    his name is danenious


    Quote Originally Posted by ~GarY~ View Post
    hi bro, just to check usually when our bike hit reverse the yellow light will light up, will it blink when the tank is going to dry up...?
    nope,it will not blink at all my bro

  31. #81
    yanani18&27
    yanani18&27
    has no status.
    Edit
    Guest

    Wink

    Mass Orgy For R1ders n R6....
    Date : 15 / 3 / 2008 ( Sat)
    Time : 2100 Hrs
    Location : KALLANG KFC
    [/COLOR]

    *Pls Quote Correctly form the most updated right list*

    Confirmed List :

    1) <aH_Joe>
    2) <George>
    30 <yanani18&27)
    Pending List:

    1) 900km/h

    Missing List:

    1) Alan
    2) Raj

    Big Shot LIst ( need begging or act blur no see this list ) - NO NEED COME

    1) Aie

     

     
  32. #82
    R1985
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    526
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grave65 View Post
    for a 1 litre bike like R1 doing a compression ratio of 12+, u are
    asking for "trouble" when u pump 95.
    its not healthy for the bike in the long run.

    din know about all these.... too noob liaoz... all my old bikes i have been using 92...till i got r1... and also cause e bike seller say 95 good enough already... guess really need to upgrade my knowledge and my patrol...

  33. #83
    heeroyuy_z
    has no status.
    P Plate heeroyuy_z's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    163
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R1985 View Post
    din know about all these.... too noob liaoz... all my old bikes i have been using 92...till i got r1... and also cause e bike seller say 95 good enough already... guess really need to upgrade my knowledge and my patrol...
    Bro if u love ur bike so much better give it a good petrol. Yes the bike shop say its true about 95 good enough. But in long run, standby to take out money liao. Maintaining the bike good it give u no problem. Less money to take out.

  34. #84
    Grave65
    has no status.
    Class 2 Grave65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    IceLand
    Posts
    1,151
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yanani18&27 View Post
    Mass Orgy For R1ders n R6....
    Date : 15 / 3 / 2008 ( Sat)
    Time : 2100 Hrs
    Location : KALLANG KFC
    [/COLOR]

    *Pls Quote Correctly form the most updated right list*
    MASS ORGY? SO WE MEET KKFC AND GO "KKFC" AND CLEAR HUMAN CARBON ISST?
    Sigh .... so bored ...
    Getting Poorer every yr

  35. #85
    Aie
    is not status conscious
    SBF Moderator Aie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,561
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by R1985 View Post
    din know about all these.... too noob liaoz... all my old bikes i have been using 92...till i got r1... and also cause e bike seller say 95 good enough already... guess really need to upgrade my knowledge and my patrol...
    Quote Originally Posted by heeroyuy_z View Post
    Bro if u love ur bike so much better give it a good petrol. Yes the bike shop say its true about 95 good enough. But in long run, standby to take out money liao. Maintaining the bike good it give u no problem. Less money to take out.
    All this while, I've been pumping 92 in my R1 if I got no time to go JB. Pump in just enough until the next full top up across the causeway. Guess I have to standby $$$ for major overhaul in the future. Usually, I pump Esso 97 in JB...
    First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

    The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

    Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R
    Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K
    May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D
    Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M
    June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R
    Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

  36. #86
    milan
    has no status.
    TeePee milan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,694
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heeroyuy_z View Post
    Bro if u love ur bike so much better give it a good petrol. Yes the bike shop say its true about 95 good enough. But in long run, standby to take out money liao. Maintaining the bike good it give u no problem. Less money to take out.
    why using 95R in long run must standby $? in wat way does it give u mechanical complications in long run? care to explain more?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aie View Post
    All this while, I've been pumping 92 in my R1 if I got no time to go JB. Pump in just enough until the next full top up across the causeway. Guess I have to standby $$$ for major overhaul in the future. Usually, I pump Esso 97 in JB...
    using a 92 need to overhaul? then wat abt in indonesia when they r stilll using 88R, wat abt australia, using 91R. i rather invest the $ in a good engine oil than spending it to paying for premium petrol when a normal one will do fine..
    Last edited by Aie; 27-02-2008 at 10:39 AM.

  37. #87
    Aie
    is not status conscious
    SBF Moderator Aie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,561
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by milan View Post
    why using 95R in long run must standby $? in wat way does it give u mechanical complications in long run? care to explain more?
    using a 92 need to overhaul? then wat abt in indonesia when they r stilll using 88R, wat abt australia, using 91R. i rather invest the $ in a good engine oil than spending it to paying for premium petrol when a normal one will do fine..
    My questions exactly. Tyrael did post that the minimum recommended fuel for our R1s as stated in the manual is 95. Actually, I do feel the difference when I use 92 and 95 on my bike. 92 makes my bike feel a tad sluggish whereas 95 makes it more responsive. Dunno whether the feeling is just psychological or not???
    First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

    The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

    Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R
    Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K
    May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D
    Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M
    June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R
    Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

  38. #88
    DeusExMachina
    ish farking bored
    SBF Lacer DeusExMachina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    14,140
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aie View Post
    My questions exactly. Tyrael did post that the minimum recommended fuel for our R1s as stated in the manual is 95. Actually, I do feel the difference when I use 92 and 95 on my bike. 92 makes my bike feel a tad sluggish whereas 95 makes it more responsive. Dunno whether the feeling is just psychological or not???
    U do know what the octane rating means, right?
    Plus you also know that high CR engines will also need higher octane fuel.
    Using a fuel with too low an octane rating might cause it to pre-det (ping). And you do know that it's not exactly healthy for your pistons and conrod in the long run, right? Anyway, manufacturers always give you a wide safety margin.

  39. #89
    Aie
    is not status conscious
    SBF Moderator Aie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,561
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
    U do know what the octane rating means, right?
    Plus you also know that high CR engines will also need higher octane fuel.
    Using a fuel with too low an octane rating might cause it to pre-det (ping). And you do know that it's not exactly healthy for your pistons and conrod in the long run, right? Anyway, manufacturers always give you a wide safety margin.
    Now that you've explained it to me, I know. Thanks, Neph Deus. Next time I top up V-Power then...
    First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

    The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

    Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R
    Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K
    May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D
    Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M
    June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R
    Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

  40. #90
    DeusExMachina
    ish farking bored
    SBF Lacer DeusExMachina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    14,140
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aie View Post
    Now that you've explained it to me, I know. Thanks, Neph Deus. Next time I top up V-Power then...
    Wah kao. No need la Unker.

    If sticker recommends RON95 minimum, then use 95 la. Save $$.
    98 won't make you run faster.

  41. #91
    900Km/h
    has no status.
    Class 2A 900Km/h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Team Yamaha
    Posts
    692
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by milan View Post
    u wrking at which terminal? maybe i met u b4
    i always "ON the run" .. but MOSTLY i'll be at chevrOn a.k.a caltex .. at west cOast highway tOwards jurOng island

    wow,wanna add in more devil to ure bike ah?

    er .. see hOw .. nOt yet cOnfirm
    anyway , just saw yr bike . park at pavement

    Quote Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
    Wah kao. No need la Unker.

    If sticker recommends RON95 minimum, then use 95 la. Save $$.
    98 won't make you run faster.
    unker dOnt wan spwnd $ tO repair bike .. sO nOw he wanna use V-po\Ower already ..
    Last edited by Aie; 27-02-2008 at 12:44 PM.
    nOthing feels better than riding a YZF ...

     

     
  42. #92
    Aie
    is not status conscious
    SBF Moderator Aie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,561
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
    If sticker recommends RON95 minimum, then use 95 la. Save $$.
    98 won't make you run faster.
    Not a question of faster but more of maintaining the engine and bike, longer...
    First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

    The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

    Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R
    Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K
    May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D
    Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M
    June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R
    Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

  43. #93
    phudzlee
    has no status.
    Class 2 phudzlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,009
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maxbg View Post
    first time riding sportsbike?
    First time riding class 2 bike... used to ride sportsbike from the other 2 classes... Anyway thanx for the input ya..



    Lives To Ride Another Day.


  44. #94
    Grave65
    has no status.
    Class 2 Grave65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    IceLand
    Posts
    1,151
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phudzlee View Post
    First time riding class 2 bike... used to ride sportsbike from the other 2 classes... Anyway thanx for the input ya..
    interested in a 2nd hand LV-factory tit slip on for r1 (2mths old)?
    pm me bah

    haha
    Sigh .... so bored ...
    Getting Poorer every yr

  45. #95
    900Km/h
    has no status.
    Class 2A 900Km/h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Team Yamaha
    Posts
    692
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grave65 View Post
    interested in a 2nd hand LV-factory tit slip on for r1 (2mths old)?
    pm me bah

    haha
    Mr Graves .. u nv help me advertise my exhausts
    nOthing feels better than riding a YZF ...

  46. #96
    brotherjohn
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    91
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyone selling 04-06 R1 exhaust?

  47. #97
    milan
    has no status.
    TeePee milan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,694
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 900Km/h View Post
    i always "ON the run" .. but MOSTLY i'll be at chevrOn a.k.a caltex .. at west cOast highway tOwards jurOng island

    U from 'ITS'? with Irwan?

  48. #98
    Grave65
    has no status.
    Class 2 Grave65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    IceLand
    Posts
    1,151
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brotherjohn View Post
    anyone selling 04-06 R1 exhaust?
    i selling 07 r1 slip-on .. if price is right
    Sigh .... so bored ...
    Getting Poorer every yr

  49. #99
    milan
    has no status.
    TeePee milan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,694
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brotherjohn View Post
    anyone selling 04-06 R1 exhaust?
    i m selling.. u interested?

  50. #100
    ((((R1Rider))))
    has no status.
    Class 2 ((((R1Rider))))'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    879
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aie View Post
    Not a question of faster but more of maintaining the engine and bike, longer...

    where do u know higher octane will maintain the engine..????
    06 GSXR1000 (track), 13 BMW R1200GS LC (street)

Page 2 of 169 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •