has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Honda Dominator NX650

As one of the increasingly rare dual sport tourer in Singapore, I would like to see if any other NX650 owners are here on Singapore Bikes. This is for just 2 simple purposes:

1. Support for our bikes; parts are getting extremely rare and some parts are even End-Of-Line.

2. Gathering of the few bike owners that truly know the value of this torque monster.

For starters, I am looking to get new fairings, however I was informed there is no longer any parts. So at this point, I would like to raise the first request to see if there are any other NX650 owners that want to rebuild their fairing and also if there is any owner whom can loan their fairing to make a fibreglass mold; I believe we can work something win-win for everyone.
    projectsenso.com - Asia's Entrepreneurs Community, bringing 1,241 entrepreneurs from Singapore, Malaysia and Philippines together!

hayato
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Nic, i own a dominator 650 too. Its a 94 model.

Nicholas Chan
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey there Hayato,

Good to know another Domi owner, how's the maintenance on your vehicle been? I spent nearly S$4k in repairs (new chain, sprocket set, top block rebore, piston change, scottoiler, headlight replacement) over the past year since I bought it and have another S$2k to go for original set of front fairings (if I can even find them anymore), front disc brake and replacement caburetter.
    projectsenso.com - Asia's Entrepreneurs Community, bringing 1,241 entrepreneurs from Singapore, Malaysia and Philippines together!

ulysses_sc
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have one too. 1994 model as well.

Mine has been faultless over the last 1.5 years. Only basic maintenance, mainly because the previous owner spent a lot to overhaul it.

I woudn't bother about the plastics. Too brittle. One drop and they break. I'd say simply remove your fairings and retro-fit an XR 22L acerbis tank.

My only gripe is the front brake caliper mounting is different from other XRs, and so cannot easily mount an aftermarket caliper. Sure, I can retro-fit another set of 41mm forks, but then I'd lose the low fender mounting points. Bugger.
    Past: KDX200, LC4 400, LC4 620, GSXR750WR
    Present: CBR900RRY, Gas Gas EC250, XR250L, XR250RV, XR400 (motard-ed), NX650 Dominator

hayato
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i've only done basic maintenance.
    i only got the bike in around mar-apr this year.
    haven't had the chance to tour with it.
    but have done several trails since.

hayato
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im looking for new fairings too....
    also considering of putting baja headlights if i can find one... for trail purpose..
    coz sayang the fairings.....
    know of any local fibreglass manufacturer.....?

Nicholas Chan
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems quite a lot of owners on the '90s model here, wondering if any other Domi owners on the unrestricted 89 - 91 engines here too.

I agree about the plastics. Thing here is, I already have the Acerbis Dominator 23 litre tank that fits directly into the fairings. So that's why I am trying to see if I can do anything about them; mostly is the connecting pegs that have snapped off.

In the meantime, burning $300 to rebuild my Bitubo rear shock at Mezzo on Saturday just after the new year, and $300+ replacing the front disc + brake pads at M-Technik.

Quote Originally Posted by ulysses_sc View Post
    I have one too. 1994 model as well.

Mine has been faultless over the last 1.5 years. Only basic maintenance, mainly because the previous owner spent a lot to overhaul it.

I woudn't bother about the plastics. Too brittle. One drop and they break. I'd say simply remove your fairings and retro-fit an XR 22L acerbis tank.

My only gripe is the front brake caliper mounting is different from other XRs, and so cannot easily mount an aftermarket caliper. Sure, I can retro-fit another set of 41mm forks, but then I'd lose the low fender mounting points. Bugger.
    But if you get new fairings, how would you put the Baja headlights on? If anyone has a good recommendation for a fibreglass fixing company, please do update here.

Quote Originally Posted by hayato View Post
    im looking for new fairings too....
    also considering of putting baja headlights if i can find one... for trail purpose..
    coz sayang the fairings.....
    know of any local fibreglass manufacturer.....?
    Last edited by Nicholas Chan; 31-12-2009 at 11:09 AM.

samurai8410
    is waiting for motor to discharge
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can i roughly know how much is the machine price now? and wads the cruising speed>? juz wanna noe ;P cheers

Nicholas Chan
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From my own personal purchase, I got mine in Q1 2009 for S$4,000, with repairs coming up to around S$6,000. COE till 2011.

Most comfortable cruising speed (in my own view) is 90 - 110km/hr in Singapore, and 130 - 140km/hr in Malaysia.

Quote Originally Posted by samurai8410 View Post
    can i roughly know how much is the machine price now? and wads the cruising speed>? juz wanna noe ;P cheers

samurai8410
    is waiting for motor to discharge
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm not bad ah the price.....
    Last edited by samurai8410; 12-01-2010 at 11:34 PM.

Nicholas Chan
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys,

I might have found someone who can do a single-piece fibreglass front cowling for around S$400. More robust, and with a higher windshield (non-transparent). Do inform if you are interested, thanks!

hayato
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Nic, wat does it mean single cowling ?
    I attached a pic of the fairings.
    Would it mean that single cowling is a combination of all the pieces, or just the top cowl ?

Nicholas Chan
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hayato,

The single piece front cowling combines all the front plastics into one piece; lesser maintenance in my view, and if it breaks, just need to fibre fix the portions. Sort of a better option now since I cannot find anyone who can bring in the original Dominator plastics anymore.

hayato
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Chan View Post
    Hayato,

The single piece front cowling combines all the front plastics into one piece; lesser maintenance in my view, and if it breaks, just need to fibre fix the portions. Sort of a better option now since I cannot find anyone who can bring in the original Dominator plastics anymore.

sounds like a plan Nic.
    we should meet up someday and discuss further regarding the above...

ulysses_sc
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sounds like a plan Nic.
    we should meet up someday and discuss further regarding the above...
    It will be interesting to see a sample if possible, as well as how the mounting tabs are fabricated, as these are the usual weak points in a fibreglass fairing.
    Present: CBR900RRY, Gas Gas EC250, XR250L, XR250RV, XR400 (motard-ed), NX650 Dominator

Nicholas Chan
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hayato,

Sure, this few weeks before February would be a little better for me.

Ulysses,

I guess you can see the sample when I am done with mine, which probably would be done in either February or March.

meerobos123
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,

Like to check with you guys, Domi touring is it comfortable?????

dominator
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello all, count me in as a fellow dommie rider's as well.
    Been riding mine (99 model)more than 7 years and over 100k...not done any major to bike yet. I think it is due to my habit of changing the engine every 3k.

However seldom riding it now due to busy work schedule.
    Will not mind a mini meetup with all dommie riders around.
    Remember no bike is the fastest, no place is that far and no road is that tough.
    Mind Over Body

Nicholas Chan
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guess it is highly subjective; some people find riding a KTM comfortable over N/S highway, others can't even enjoy a ride on a African Twin. At least for me, it is pretty ok if not for the wind hitting my helmet due to the low windshield.

Quote Originally Posted by meerobos123 View Post
    Hi,

Like to check with you guys, Domi touring is it comfortable?????

Nicholas Chan
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quick update on this thread. I am planning to order in a new windshield for my Domi. Details are here:

MRA TouringScreen Windshield for Honda NX650 Dominator, '88-'91
    http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade...view/1185/285/

This is NOT a mass order, it is just a call to see if anyone wants to co-order to save money on shipment.

I am aiming to make an order by end April 2010. Please indicate your interest, and we will go from there.

hayato
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey Nic, ur fairings ready yet ?

RT
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some parts are hard to come by I supposed

Nicholas Chan
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I ordered in a used set from UK, now undergoing full respray for all my fairings. If you want another used set, I think now got one more available on eBay UK.

hey Nic, ur fairings ready yet ?

Wolfener
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Nic.. sorry that I did not see your posting sooner.. but for your fairing u can actually repair it by yourself if the demage is not too bad...

I also have a piece of MRA windshield. Willing to let go if you are interested...

PM me pls.

Nicholas Chan
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello there,

Key parts of my front side fairings are gone (mounting nuts, legs, etc) so instead of worrying about patching so much, shipping in the used fairings is cheaper than repairing the entire fairings.

Is your MRA windshield the clear or smoke version? Also, it is the NX650 model? I will not be riding for the next few weeks as I just broke my left ankle when my dominator fell on it this afternoon, so probably would be able to see the windshield when I can start walking a bit easier, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfener View Post
    Hi Nic.. sorry that I did not see your posting sooner.. but for your fairing u can actually repair it by yourself if the demage is not too bad...

I also have a piece of MRA windshield. Willing to let go if you are interested...

PM me pls.

Wolfener
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hope you are alright... I was also involved in an accident in 2008. Fractured my leg...

Ya, if the crack are bad and part of the fairing is gone then i think better get a new one.

My MRA windshield is bought from motoworld but i bought the wrong one.. it is actually mean for model from 88 to 92 (I think so)... My domin is a 1995 model... Ya mine is smoke version...

I have PM you an email as i seldom log on to singapore bike nowaday.. do email me if you are interested

Nicholas Chan
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, it appears I fractured my left ankle, hairline on the other side and an unconfirmed on fibua bone. Going to confirm with another X ray when I return to Singapore.

Will mail you in a bit, now overseas till end of this week. Thanks!

Hope you are alright... I was also involved in an accident in 2008. Fractured my leg...

Ya, if the crack are bad and part of the fairing is gone then i think better get a new one.

My MRA windshield is bought from motoworld but i bought the wrong one.. it is actually mean for model from 88 to 92 (I think so)... My domin is a 1995 model... Ya mine is smoke version...

I have PM you an email as i seldom log on to singapore bike nowaday.. do email me if you are interested

whiplash
    Ride On
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi to all fellow Domi riders,

Newbie Domi rider reporting, new owner of Hayato's Domi. Hope to hear n learn from you guys abt Domi.

Thanx

bobby38
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey my brother live in laos, he can't find chain kit for a Honda dominator 650 1995....is somewhere i can find those part in Singapore

thank bob

bobby38
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey my brother live in laos, he can't find chain kit for a Honda dominator 650 1995....is somewhere i can find those part in Singapore

thank bob

RT
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bobby38 View Post

thank bob
    Bob

you can try: F.j.t. Parts & Accessories
    15 Rowell Road, 207973, Singapore

p: 63925928

kOrN TaLL
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yo bros, juz got myself a 91 japan Domi but the outlook sucks.. Care to share on plastics... Also got a fren looking for Domi... Here's my num 93223327... Thanxs bro...
    KiLL ' eM aLL........ MuThAFaCkaS.............

RT
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kOrN TaLL View Post
    Yo bros, juz got myself a 91 japan Domi but the outlook sucks.. Care to share on plastics... Also got a fren looking for Domi... Here's my num 93223327... Thanxs bro...
    All from Ebay. Doubtful you can get them new.

kOrN TaLL
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the info dude...

Nicholas Chan
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The places where I hunt for Dominator parts are as follows (in order of priority):

1. www.ebay.de
    2. www.ebay.co.uk
    3. www.ebay.com.sg (it auto-hunts the entire world's listings)
    3. www.ebay.com

Plastics are usually available at .co.uk but there are some good offers on .de also.

There are quite a number of good NX650 products these months, here's a list of what I plan to be getting:

1. Oil cooler - http://www.egu-motoren.de/onlineshop...87d0d9d70d.php
    2. Oil cooler guard kit (no cooler) - http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=652313
    3. Main stand - http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=537336
    4. Stainless steel headers - http://www.egu-motoren.de/onlineshop...87d0e7fa1a.php
    5. Improved cam shaft - http://www.egu-motoren.de/onlineshop...87d0e4cf16.php
    6. [ONLY IF CAN MASS ORDER BECAUSE NEED TO SEND TO LTA FOR APPROVAL, SHARE COST OF APPROVAL] Dual exhaust pipes - http://www.egu-motoren.de/onlineshop...87e0bee926.php
    7. Temperature oil dip stick (For RD02) - http://cgi.ebay.de/RR-Olthermometer-...item19b105d745

Nicholas Chan
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forgot to mention, the NX650 is jetted lean, resulting in backfire/premature detnonation. There are manual mods that can be done to the carburettor or you can get a Dynojet stage 1/2 kit. I am going to get a Dynojet stage 2 kit myself.

kOrN TaLL
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is 1 cool sexy ass dual exos.. Count me in if u could get a mass order... Also the main stand.. Prices??

Nicholas Chan
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the website links:

EGU dual exhaust (without LTA license fees and freight charges): 599 Euros (approx S$1,200)
    Main stand (without freight charges): US$160 (approx S$200)

I am going to check with LTA on the cost of exhaust approval, then from there will see who is interested to share cost of the LTA fees before making the order.

Quote Originally Posted by kOrN TaLL View Post
    That is 1 cool sexy ass dual exos.. Count me in if u could get a mass order... Also the main stand.. Prices??

ulysses_sc
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The places where I hunt for Dominator parts are as follows (in order of priority):

1. www.ebay.de
    2. www.ebay.co.uk
    3. www.ebay.com.sg (it auto-hunts the entire world's listings)
    3. www.ebay.com

Plastics are usually available at .co.uk but there are some good offers on .de also.

There are quite a number of good NX650 products these months, here's a list of what I plan to be getting:

1. Oil cooler - http://www.egu-motoren.de/onlineshop...87d0d9d70d.php
    2. Oil cooler guard kit (no cooler) - http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=652313
    3. Main stand - http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=537336
    4. Stainless steel headers - http://www.egu-motoren.de/onlineshop...87d0e7fa1a.php
    5. Improved cam shaft - http://www.egu-motoren.de/onlineshop...87d0e4cf16.php
    6. [ONLY IF CAN MASS ORDER BECAUSE NEED TO SEND TO LTA FOR APPROVAL, SHARE COST OF APPROVAL] Dual exhaust pipes - http://www.egu-motoren.de/onlineshop...87e0bee926.php
    7. Temperature oil dip stick (For RD02) - http://cgi.ebay.de/RR-Olthermometer-...item19b105d745
    Wow seems like you are one hard core domi lover!

Am quite keen on the mainstand. Have a dual-star stand currently, but it's very hard to deploy (no "stepping" extension anywhere). The oil cooler and guard also looks to be a good investment.

I'd pass on the camshaft, as the standard Honda item work just fine. Besides this bloke seems to have taken a long and expensive route, only to go back to stock:

http://ozdom.tripod.com/betterdomi.html

GPR makes a street legal end-can for the Domi that is already approved by LTA. Maybe that will be more cost effective than trying to get a new set legalised.

In addition, am thinking of replacing the crappy rear shock with an Ohlins or Hyperpro unit.

Let me know if you intend to order the mainstand and oil cooler. Maybe we can order together to save on freight.

Cheers
    Last edited by ulysses_sc; 06-03-2011 at 01:27 PM.

Nicholas Chan
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow seems like you are one hard core domi lover!
    Considering the fact that I am going to pay for another 10 year COE in a few months time, I intend to make this bike work well for me for the next decade.

Am quite keen on the mainstand. Have a dual-star stand currently, but it's very hard to deploy (no "stepping" extension anywhere). The oil cooler and guard also looks to be a good investment.
    I agree, my mainstand is probably the same as what you have. It appears to be made of soft metal and is now bent (even after repeated re-shaping by my mech) resulting in my bike looking slanted when on mainstand. Oil cooler, guard and temperature dipstick is a combo that I intend to bring in around mid of this year; doing a complete overhaul due to engine oil leaking.

I'd pass on the camshaft, as the standard Honda item work just fine. Besides this bloke seems to have taken a long and expensive route, only to go back to stock:

http://ozdom.tripod.com/betterdomi.html
    This guy appears to have went for hotcams; the EGU cam appears to be a slightly tuned cam rather than a hotcam. In any case, not a rush for me as it is rather costly.

GPR makes a street legal end-can for the Domi that is already approved by LTA. Maybe that will be more cost effective than trying to get a new set legalised.
    I already have that GPR 2-into-1 exhaust. Looking into a proper twin exhaust with bigger headers so as to allow for better thermal relief and balanced back pressure.

In addition, am thinking of replacing the crappy rear shock with an Ohlins or Hyperpro unit.
    My present rear shock is Bitubo. Not sure if there is a drop-in replacement from Ohlins or Hyperpro. Do keep us posted.

Let me know if you intend to order the mainstand and oil cooler. Maybe we can order together to save on freight.

Cheers
    Let's see if we can gather more interest from the other Dommi owners. If yes, then our savings for shipping would be far greater also.

Nicholas Chan
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Other miscellanous cheap items I have confirmed to work well on an NX650 are as follows:

1. Suzuki DR mirrors with anti-vibration rubbers. Works well compared to stock as mirrors tightening screws do not "shake" loose/apart.

2. Anodized aluminium chain guard. My own original plastic chain guard is "bent" after nearly 20 years of use so this would be a suitable replacement. http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/Honda-Dominat...item483f4f846d

For those that need a good replacement windshield (all years NX650), check out http://www.bikescreens.com/xml/honda.xml I personally won't need one as I already have a MRA windshield.
    Last edited by Nicholas Chan; 07-03-2011 at 02:38 AM.

ulysses_sc
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I already have that GPR 2-into-1 exhaust. Looking into a proper twin exhaust with bigger headers so as to allow for better thermal relief and balanced back pressure.
    How does the GPR work? Sell it to me after you get the dual pipes? Hahaha

My present rear shock is Bitubo. Not sure if there is a drop-in replacement from Ohlins or Hyperpro. Do keep us posted.
    Did you get the Bitubo locally? Will probably go shock hunting next month, depending on bonus!

Nicholas Chan
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How does the GPR work? Sell it to me after you get the dual pipes? Hahaha
    It works reasonably well but does not sound as good as the original dual pipes. Weight wise it is much lighter.

Did you get the Bitubo locally? Will probably go shock hunting next month, depending on bonus!
    Came with my bike when I bought it. Can be bought at Mezzo Racing at Kaki Bukit, shop is 2 - 3 units next to MotoWorld.

kOrN TaLL
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, oilcooler & mainstand... I will ask around for any orders also to save on freight...

whiplash
    Ride On
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Nic,

Was wondering if I can meet up with u n view ur bike as I'm currently looking for parts for my bike. Hv already remoulded my front fairing to a one piece set. Since my bike has till 2017 to live, I wanna redo my bike a bit here n there.

Cheers
    Andy

Wolfener
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All items sold. Thank You.
    Last edited by Wolfener; 22-06-2011 at 11:57 PM.

Nicholas Chan
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will be rather busy these few weeks with work and I am now sick also. Meeting up in the night near my place would be much appreciated. I live near Bukit Timah Plaza so meeting at the Al Ameen is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by whiplash View Post
    Hi Nic,

Was wondering if I can meet up with u n view ur bike as I'm currently looking for parts for my bike. Hv already remoulded my front fairing to a one piece set. Since my bike has till 2017 to live, I wanna redo my bike a bit here n there.

Cheers
    Andy

Nicholas Chan
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know of a few buyers waiting for a Domi, may I suggest you post up on the sales forum first? This way someone who really wants the bike can have one, especially when it is already so rare. Cheers!

Hi, I would be scrapping my 94' Dominator and would be removing most of the parts (except Engine, Chasis and Wheels) for sales. Do call me if anyone need any spares. And yes I have a Mainstand. Pls check first if yr model use the 94 year model parts (Red.grey clolour). Also, as the bike has not been use for at least 2 years, the condition of the eletrical parts cannot be ascertain. Thanks. Contact at 9845Eight2Five0

kOrN TaLL
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it would be good if to meet up bros...

Nicholas Chan
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Updates on my end:

1. Will be purchasing the temperature dipstick for the RD02 series (1988 - 1994).
    2. Checked on the dual exhaust system from EGU. Getting the documentation to submit to LTA for approval.

Dipstick purchase targeted close-date by end April 2011.
    Dual exhaust purchase targeted close-date by end July 2011.

Anyone wishing to piggyback with my orders, please indicate interest here.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast