has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chaos7727 View Post
    Hi guys just bought the Honda Tiger today at Ban hon bro.quite impressed for now cant wait to finished running in the engine.Why dont someone open a thread for all the Honda tiger riders,so we can share any info for parts and etc. thanks guys hope to hear from u soon
    congrats bro! i'm still looking for my machine.. btw mind sharing the damage to your pocket?

Seif
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hi guys just bought the Honda Tiger today at Ban hon bro.quite impressed for now cant wait to finished running in the engine.Why dont someone open a thread for all the Honda tiger riders,so we can share any info for parts and etc. thanks guys hope to hear from u soon
    congrats bro! i'm still looking for my machine.. btw mind sharing the damage to your pocket?

chaos7727
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Stormblaz3 n Dejaxx ,i got the bike for $7000 OTR inclusive insurance and as for the vibration im still running in the bike now cruising at 70 to 80 km at most and to my surprise it is pretty smooth and im only getting vibration when on stationary its normal for 4 stroke bike As for the bike i got it at Ban hon bro at AMK industrial on last friday hope it answer most of ur question.feel free to ask me,not forgetting my age already pass the 31 mark coz told by the shop boss insurance price would be different then
    Last edited by chaos7727; 29-11-2010 at 02:54 PM.

st0rmblaz3
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whoa, so the price is very close to Fz150i, maybe even slightly cheaper. Looks like I'll most probably go for this over Fz just for the extra lil pick up. Thanks for sharing chaos =)

chaos7727
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No problem storm as my personal view n my understanding why i choose the tiger over Fz150i is the simple system like no coolant for me to monitor no doubt the Fz uses fuel injection that saves petrol consumption but for long run if u want to service the Fz fuel injection system will cost more .thats why its up to the individual.As performance wise i cant elaborate more about it but i have use couple of Yamaha brand motorbike before no doubt its good n they produce lots gd bike.This is the first time i using Honda bike to try for myself as u know they got very good reputation n good quality of bike.Yes i know the bike is assemble at Indonesia but i still trust the Honda parts n engine wise.Hope to hear from u soon wth the Honda tiger Storm.....i hope chaos out

ngteoh@gmail.com
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Stormblaz3 n Dejaxx ,i got the bike for $7000 OTR inclusive insurance and as for the vibration im still running in the bike now cruising at 70 to 80 km at most and to my surprise it is pretty smooth and im only getting vibration when on stationary its normal for 4 stroke bike As for the bike i got it at Ban hon bro at AMK industrial on last friday hope it answer most of ur question.feel free to ask me,not forgetting my age already pass the 31 mark coz told by the shop boss insurance price would be different then
    Do they give you a back box?

chaos7727
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No bro,they just give me a MIB helmet n rain coat Arai brand thats all

PolarisX
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats @chaos7727 on your purchase!! Happy to have another Tiger owner on Singapore's streets! I completed a little over 1 year of ownership with the Tiger, and so far so good.
    Ride Free, Ride Hard, and Ride Safe.
    Current ride:Hyundai i30 CW (Sept 2016 - Present)
    Yamaha FZ1-S (Aug 2014 - Present)
    Previous ride: Honda Tiger 200 (Oct 2009 - Jun 2012)
    Suzuki GSR 600 (Jun 2012 - Sept 2013)
    Hyundai Matrix (Jun 2013 - Aug 2016)

chaos7727
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks PolarisX,so do u mod any of the parts yet?What engine oil u use semi or fully synthetic?i got to change the tyre first coz it using tube right?going to change to Michelin tyre

PolarisX
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So far no mods leh... cause I dont think available in the market. So far I only change minor things like mirrors, valve cap, etc. Huh, I dont understand, what tyre tube you talking about?? Eh I check with you ah, our bike tyres is tube or tubeless ah?? I havent change tyres since I bought my bike, cause the stock tyres are still in good condition.

chaos7727
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PolarisX i check wth the bike shop that i bought from they told me that the tyre is using tube.So quite worrying for me thats why im going to change the tyre next week maybe to Michelin brand.Coz u know the negative point of the tube tyre once get hit by any sharp object will lead to instant flat tyre,And as for the mods i think we can only change the accessories only and what i personally think the stock exhaust is good enough for me

PolarisX
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey chaos, i thinking of changing tyres for the Tiger like in the next month or so. Any shop your side to recommend??

chaos7727
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry PolarisX for the late reply i already changed my tyre to Michelin Sporty at Unique Motorshop at Toh guan Price $120 for Front n back.Quite gd tyre can feel the different compared to the stock very smooth.hope to hear from u n sorry for my late reply

PolarisX
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry PolarisX for the late reply i already changed my tyre to Michelin Sporty at Unique Motorshop at Toh guan Price $120 for Front n back.Quite gd tyre can feel the different compared to the stock very smooth.hope to hear from u n sorry for my late reply
    Hey no worries! Oh Unique Motor at Toh Guan ah? Nice, cause I going to the same shop to change my brakelines soon too... so probably check out the tyres as well... thanks for the info. keep us updated for any other changes that you do to your Tiger. I will also update if I do anything to my Tiger.

chaos7727
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok no problem,i thought of changing my air filter to performance type n rear sprocket to minus 2 teeth coz recommended by the mechanic that this will boost up the performance will update u when i already try, hope to hear from u....Chaos Out...

waynelim67
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys and gals collected my Honda Tiger Revo yesterday hope to see you Tiger Revo riders soon
    HONDA NSR 150 SP ! YAMAHA X1R ! Piaggio FLY ! HONDA Tiger Revo ! SYM Joyride 200i EVO ! 2014 HONDA CBR 150R ! HONDA Civic ESI ! MITSUBISHI LANCER GLX
    Class 2B 09 May 1996
    Class 3 10 May 1999
    http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt353/waynelim67/IMG_2579.jpg

chaos7727
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats wayne good to c another Tiger rider hope to hear frm u soon,btw where do u get ur bike from?price?cheerss...

waynelim67
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi bought it @ Ban hon bro in Ang Mo Kio for $7400 OTR with 3th party fire and thief but without ERP IU. Free gift helmet only.
    HONDA NSR 150 SP ! YAMAHA X1R ! Piaggio FLY ! HONDA Tiger Revo ! SYM Joyride 200i EVO ! 2014 HONDA CBR 150R ! HONDA Civic ESI ! MITSUBISHI LANCER GLX
    Class 2B 09 May 1996
    Class 3 10 May 1999

chaos7727
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh ok maybe the COE has already went up coz got my bike $7000 OTR nevermind that so did u change ur tyre for ur info the stock tyre is using tube.

chaos7727
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Tiger bros for ur info i already changed my stock filter to Protek performance filter n change my Racing coil also from Protek.Wow to my surprise thats make alot of different to output power next Mods to racing CDI hopefully ...///Chaos out//////

waynelim67
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys and gals thinking of upgrading to a larger disc for the front and brake lines any lobang
    Class 2B 09 May 1996
    Class 3 10 May 1999

PolarisX
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow bro, which shop you went to change yr filter n coil huh?

Brake lines u can consider Unique Motors. I changing mine there soon...

waynelim67
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys an gals just changed my EO to Mobil 1 fully synthetic after 80K and immediately feels that the bike is smoother and faster respond the reason why I changed my EO is that when I pulled out my dip stick last nite after parking for 8 HRS it was in the half way mark between full and low so decided to change EO another reason is that when I parked my bike for few hours I had problem like if I don't throttle the engine will stall tried adjusting the idling knob idling ok but after engine is warmed up the RPM will shoot up to 3-4k RPM idling any of you guys and gals expreanced this. TIA
    Class 2B 09 May 1996
    Class 3 10 May 1999

waynelim67
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=chaos7727;6917822]Hi Tiger bros for ur info i already changed my stock filter to Protek performance filter n change my Racing coil also from Protek.Wow to my surprise thats make alot of different to output power next Mods to racing CDI hopefully ...///Chaos out//////[/QUOT
    Bro mind sharing where (Shop and add of the shop) you changed your Protek performance filter n Racing coil
    Class 2B 09 May 1996
    Class 3 10 May 1999

waynelim67
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys an gals just changed my EO to Mobil 1 fully synthetic after 80K and immediately feels that the bike is smoother and faster respond the reason why I changed my EO is that when I pulled out my dip stick last nite after parking for 8 HRS it was in the half way mark between full and low so decided to change EO another reason is that when I parked my bike for few hours I had problem like if I don't throttle the engine will stall tried adjusting the idling knob idling ok but after engine is warmed up the RPM will shoot up to 3-4k RPM idling any of you guys and gals expreanced this. TIA
    Class 2B 09 May 1996
    Class 3 10 May 1999

PolarisX
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waynelim67 View Post
    80K mileage?? = 80,000km mileage bro...

Yeah I think I know what you talking about. Apparently this bike seems to give minor problem when starting up. I have to engage the choke most of the time. Conviniently though, the choke is positioned at your left handle bar there. But usually aft 3-5 mins warm up, the engine idle for my bike is around 1400 rpm. I think might be that you over adjusted your idling knob...

chaos7727
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah wayne, Polarisx is correct n i also need to put my choke on everytime i start in the morning and after for 1 to 2 mins of warm up then its normal.my idling timing between 1k to 1.4k,maybe u got to lower down ur fuel intake at ur carburetor,

and as for the air filter n racing coil i got it from one of the guys in the forum garage sales(name cookie monster),hes selling after market parts n i got it quite cheap for both things for $80 but i got my mechanic to install for me.the most drastic change for my bike after installing both things that my Rpm drop when im riding on fifth gear that usually my Rpm was nearly 8k to hit 90 to 95km but now its only 6.5k to 7k thats mean the Horse power has been increased quite lot n i could get to hit 120km quite easily wth my 6th gear n the RPM only ard 8k to 8.5 k n another thing if u get lower RPM thats mean u can save ur Fuel consumption next mod hopefully can get the racing CDI thats would be better

chaos7727
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, Polarisx u have change ur Brake line,may i know what type?price?and how the respond is it good?if its good maybe next project for me, i also just change my seat cover n put My Rim linings at Auntie shop now the outlook no bad maybe one of this day ill post Pic of my bike n i hope to c the Pic of all the Tiger bros here n hopefully one day we try to set a date to meet up for a drink , what do u think Tiger bros,Chaos out.....hope to hear from u all soon.....
    Last edited by chaos7727; 30-01-2011 at 12:50 AM.

chaos7727
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi to all the Tiger bros out here** HAPPY NEW YEAR** AND GONG XI FA CAI
    HOPE UR HAVE A PROSPEROUS YEAR AHEAD CHAOS OUT........

PolarisX
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah Happy CNY to all biking bros out there, especially all Tiger owners!!

chaos7727: yeah bro will keep u guys updated on the brakelines. I already paid downpayment at the SBF 9th Anniversary with Unique Motors for my brakelines, but they advise me come after CNY, cause the colour I wanted currently out of stock. 2 lines la, cause front and back is disc brake mah. Will update on the performance and cost when I get it done next week or the week after that.

Btw all Tiger bros, just piece of advise, park your bikes safely and securely at proper bike parking areas. On Sunday night I parked my bike in school (NTU) overnight in proper bike parking area, but still some reckless driver knocked down my bike. I reported to my school security division, they investigating the case now. Suffered cosmetic damage. My expensive aftermarket mirrors gone, left signal, ERP unit bracket bent, seat ripped. Worst is: TANK GOT DENT... now looking around for which shop can help knock back. Any recommendation??

Anyway I onz about Tiger meetup. So happy finally got active Tiger riders on this forum. When I first bought my bike like a year ago, I was feeling quite alone, lol. Yeah so some kopi-makan meet up sounds good.

chaos7727
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very sad to hear about ur bike PolarisX damn those unresponsible driver somemore hit n run damn,i think ard Eunos industrial area hear frm my friend got one or two shop doing that cant really remember the shop name maybe u can try to ask AH JOO motor shop at Eunos too, hes dealing wth scooter but i ever done my aprillia pipe there,so how much u pay for the brake line?so have u change ur tyre? N yeah im also happy got active Tigers riders too got to fix one date for ur meet up cheersss Chaos out...........

waynelim67
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys and gals its me again, just to check with you guys and gals what petrol did you pumped for the very first tank. Grade 98, 95 or 92 octane pertrol? Now on my first tank of caltex 98 thinking of downgrading to 95 or maybe 92 octane on my next tank is it recommanded, currently 211km done and half tank remmaining.
    Class 2B 09 May 1996
    Class 3 10 May 1999

PolarisX
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waynelim67 View Post
    Hi guys and gals its me again, just to check with you guys and gals what petrol did you pumped for the very first tank. Grade 98, 95 or 92 octane pertrol? Now on my first tank of caltex 98 thinking of downgrading to 95 or maybe 92 octane on my next tank is it recommanded, currently 211km done and half tank remmaining.
    Bro no worries man. When I first got my bike, for first 5000km I 'kiasu' keep on pumping V-power. But honestly, Class 2B bike no need la, pump 92 and 95 no problem, so can save $$ also. Nowadays I pump 95. Once in a while, backside itchy, then will pump 98. So far on 95 the bike is still smooth, pickup wise no issue. I only pump 92 two times to 'test', but like no difference from 95, so I am sticking to 95.

waynelim67
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bro Thanks
    Class 2B 09 May 1996
    Class 3 10 May 1999

chaos7727
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah wayne its should be ok to pump 95 but i juz stick to 98 esso maybe im used to it once in awhile i pump v power.
    Hows ur bike Wayne still got high idling problem?Chaos out.....

waynelim67
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My bike is getting easier to start now , think previously the piston still tight that's why having hard time starting as for high idling problem after messing around with the idling knob now my idling is @ 1.5-2k RPM after engine is warmed up . Thanks for all bros who helped. Secondly where to get aftermarket air filter and handle bar for Honda Tiger.
    Class 2B 09 May 1996
    Class 3 10 May 1999

chaos7727
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wayne as for the air filter, i can give u the guy no that sold me the airfilter n as for the handle bar u can try to any bike shop n see whether they have handle bar coz the handle bar quite common depend on u how low or high u want, tell me if u want the guy hp no k c ya chaos out........
    Year 2000 - Aprillia Rossi model(my first bike)
    FQ****
    Year 2002 - RXZ (FQ****)
    Year 2004 - TZRR (FH****)
    Year 2006 -RXZ (FR****)
    Year 2010 Nov - Honda Tiger Revo 200 (FBE*****)
    TILL Now

waynelim67
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wayne as for the air filter, i can give u the guy no that sold me the airfilter n as for the handle bar u can try to any bike shop n see whether they have handle bar coz the handle bar quite common depend on u how low or high u want, tell me if u want the guy hp no k c ya chaos out........

Bro can SMS me his no? Cookie monster the name right
    Wayne lim @ 97597079
    Class 2B 09 May 1996
    Class 3 10 May 1999

chaos7727
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Tigers Bros anyone can help me about posting photo in here?cant seem to upload picture Thanks
    FQ****
    Year 2002 - RXZ (FQ****)
    Year 2006 -RXZ (FR****)
    TILL Now

chaos7727
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hellooooo everyone busy eh now so so Quiet in the forum
    FQ****
    Year 2002 - RXZ (FQ****)
    Year 2006 -RXZ (FR****)
    TILL Now

waynelim67
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bro try loading your photos @ photobucket first than copy and paste the IMG code file

testing
    Class 2B 09 May 1996
    Class 3 10 May 1999

chaos7727
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok thanks wayne will try on it thanks.so how wayne did u manage to call the guy cookie monster about the airfilter?
    FQ****
    Year 2002 - RXZ (FQ****)
    Year 2006 -RXZ (FR****)
    TILL Now

chaos7727
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just want to share my beloved tiger picture to the Tiger bros sorry the picture not so good im not a pro thanks
    Going to upload more after i change other things coming soon. Thanks Wayne for helping me out
    Last edited by chaos7727; 09-02-2011 at 11:43 PM.
    FQ****
    Year 2002 - RXZ (FQ****)
    Year 2006 -RXZ (FR****)
    TILL Now

chaos7727
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Upz for the coming weekend
    FQ****
    Year 2002 - RXZ (FQ****)
    Year 2006 -RXZ (FR****)
    TILL Now

waynelim67
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice Tiger you have there chaos7727
    Class 2B 09 May 1996
    Class 3 10 May 1999

waynelim67
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just want to share my beloved tiger picture to the Tiger bros sorry the picture not so good im not a pro thanks
    Going to upload more after i change other things coming soon. Thanks Wayne for helping me out
    Hi bro care to share where you did your rims and body stickers and also where did you placed your ERP IU cracking my brain to place the ERP IU. TIA (thanks in advance)
    Class 2B 09 May 1996
    Class 3 10 May 1999

chaos7727
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Wayne btw as for the rims stickers and seat cover i did it at Auntie shop at Balestier Rd and the body works its the original colour.for the IU unit i also havent put it yet me also still cracking my head at where u want to put as there very limited place for our bike.So did u manage to get the airfilter Wayne?
    FQ****
    Year 2002 - RXZ (FQ****)
    Year 2006 -RXZ (FR****)
    TILL Now

waynelim67
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bro not yet waiting for next servcing than change now only done 300km
    Class 2B 09 May 1996
    Class 3 10 May 1999

chaos7727
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh ok bro keep in touch
    FQ****
    Year 2002 - RXZ (FQ****)
    Year 2006 -RXZ (FR****)
    TILL Now

chaos7727
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Up Up n away
    FQ****
    Year 2002 - RXZ (FQ****)
    Year 2006 -RXZ (FR****)
    TILL Now

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast