User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [MUST READ!] *** FREE SHOEI HELMET FOR NEW MEMBERS! *** Read here for more info.

Kushinagar
    has no status.
    SBF Senior Moderator Kushinagar's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default [MUST READ!] *** FREE SHOEI HELMET FOR NEW MEMBERS! *** Read here for more info.

Dear new members,

Great! Now that we have your attention, please kindly take note that in order to post a thread to sell your bike here:

1. You must have at least 50 post count AND
    2. Your account must be at least 30 days old.

This move is to prevent scammers from registering new accounts and on the pretext of selling stuff, scam member's money and disappear.

QN: WHAT IF I NEED TO SELL OFF MY Item(s) URGENTLY?
    Solution: Send an email to admin@singaporebikes.com with the following particulars:

- Full name
    - Nickname
    - A Scanned copy of your NRIC
    - Address
    - Contact Number

and we will review your request and lift the restriction.

Thank you very much for your attention and No, there's no SHOEI helmet gift.

Cheers,
    Management,
    SingaporeBikes.com

Garage Sale Enhanced Rules & Regulations

Who in the right state of mind would join a Motorcycle forum and instead of posting questions about what kind of bike is good for 2B/2A/2 or what type of bike should i get with 10K.......
    All new members with less than 50 posts AND less than 30 days of registration are prohibited to create new threads in the Garage Sale section.

This is to discourage freeloader(s) who register account(s) just to sell items (usually of a spam or commercial nature).
    All SBF forumers are encouraged to "report post" on shady character and most probably commercial entity posting in disguise.

Any form of post clocking to circumvent the 50 post requirement WILL BE penalised without exceptions!

2. All sale threads must fulfill the 3Ps requirement.

• Price. All items on sale, price must be clearly stated. This is a one-for-all preventive measure to safeguard the interest of all interested buyers.
    • Photo. All items on sale, a picture/photo must be provided. In addition, please ensure to post the actual item photos, and not to rip off any pictures that belong to other websites or belonging to other members.
    • Phone. All TS has to list down your contact nos. for interested buyer.

Note : Without fulfillment of the 3Ps above, thread will be deleted without prior notice.
    3. Once your items are sold, please update your thread with the [SOLD] prefix & auto-lock thread by clicking on the "Thread Tools" at the top of your sales thread to prevent the seller from getting more calls/enquiries even after the items are sold.

4. Once again it will be emphasized that NO SELLING ON BEHALF. Please do not sell on behalf of forummers and non-forummers. Selling on behalf is prohibited to prevent unneccessary sales disputes.

5. All SELLERS are entitled to their exclusive rights in pricing. Buyers are encourage to do your homework when looking for items to buy.

6. All rules and regulations are subjected to changes by the Administrator & moderators without any prior notifications. If the above rules & regulations do not appeal to you, please do not use this forum further and the exit doors are always wide open.

Regards
    Management
    SingaporeBikes.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click on the link to read the rules & regulations

SBF Garage Sales Rules & Regulations
    Last edited by PaLmEr; 30-03-2011 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Edited for clarity and ease of reading

oneofsicx
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi,
    i have more than 50 posts, definately registered more than 300 days but i still can't post a thread. I could do it the last time i logged on. what happen now?
    cute like chocolate : by confucious

LCEE
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya me too why ?

-sOnG-
    is watching ...
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are in the midst of reviewing the posting permissions for users and the 3 Ps as stated above.

Meanwhile please bear with the changes for us to work on the enhanced rules to make GS forum a safer haven for all users.

quizesilver
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looks like a gd way to prevent "freeloader"

jwongsh
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

isn;t a forum supposed to help bike owners as a free service. People who choose not to voice an opinon are deemed as freeloaders or who have less than 50 posts? So if i just put upz" means one post? Isn;t that silly?

jahat
    Still neewbie lah
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so its juz for garage sale section

Prof
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Er. i am facing the same problem. i am not able to post a thread. HELP.

Kev's
    tendered for resignation as a
    Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jwongsh View Post
    isn;t a forum supposed to help bike owners as a free service. People who choose not to voice an opinon are deemed as freeloaders or who have less than 50 posts? So if i just put upz" means one post? Isn;t that silly?
    The whole forum, thou free-for-all, are but not a free service.
    Forum users in SBF.com are lucky that they dont have to pay a premium just to be in here.
    However, users dont get to see how the background works or, when problem arises.

"Freeloaders", are the term for those people who mis-use or abuse this "free serivce", to earn a quick buck.

SBF.com has to protect the advertisers, PMO/CMO and or the normal you and me user's interest, from being absconded or conned or cheated.
    Whereby there already has been aforementioned case(s) happened.

Forum users, are of cos, have their own freedom of speech and own opinion.

Hence, there's new ruling that any new GS sale thread by any users(seller), have to mention contact numbers, or any other means of contact.
    So the other willing(buyer) party can call, sms or PM for further info.

Respective GS Mods, correct, edit, trash this post if Im wrong.
    我们都在不断赶路 忘记了出路 在失望中追求偶尔的满足

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.
    While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

kamelp
    unknown
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

same problem here more then 30days but less then 50 posts =(

emielcornelis
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Posting

Same here. I am a long time registered member, a very frequent visitor, and I have both sold and both bikes here. not to make a buck but because i like bikes. because i dont upz posts or make comments like 'my dream bike' i am not allowed to post anymore...??
    I understand the principal, but don't agree at all with how it is enforced

waynetai
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yep, i still can't post thread. i suggest it would be a better business idea not to restrict ur most popular section since u earn from advertising. btw, u should reduce/simplify the adverts. they take too long to load. can't imagine accessing the site from a computer slower than mine.

contrarian
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Can we revive an old rule please: the Garage Sales forum will automatically delete any threads that are older than say 120 days?
    He who hesitates is lost!

quizesilver
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not trying to help sbf or wat///
    when sbf started... it is abt user helping user and contributing to the biking community.

so if u have register as a user, why dun u share ur knowledge and it also will increase ur post count?

also yes it is really silly to juz post upz...
    when a potential buyer check ur profile. they may juz shun away too.

if u are someone who ppl know and provide assistance somehow in sbf. u will not face the problem of this type of control.

cheers

ricv
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A sure way to reduce volume of threads. An attraction of a forum is partly due to volume of threads and quality of posts. 50 posts requirement means quality of posts will decline.

anodise57
    sells bulbs, horns, foggies
    Feedback Score
    85 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I concur with what Kushinagar has enforced.
    There are many sitting behind the screen registering ample nicks and 1st post come into forum is I have something to sell, interested check etc.
    50 quality msgs and PP know who you are then u start to say you have somethings to get rid in Garage sales I feel there is no dubious reason why not. 50 is jus an indicative amount of post.

Judging from the number of mod vs the active users. I think all the mods are under manned. Therefore such a restrictive measures are to enforce to make sure that the threads are having a 1st layer filter.

I have seen 1 fella who only ups people thread and selling stuff but no general contributions nor enquiries for whatever bike stuff. Isnt that pretty weird?

Lets use this as an example.
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...archid=4128809
    How will the mod decide that if the is sincere, authentic or dubious character?

For all those who oppose may I ask a very simple question. If you are the one manning the station and all crap is happening, will you be doing similiar measures like Kushingar to enforce the rules so that YOU might have a better control of the situation?

wow... jus posting my opinion alreayd such a long paragraph already..... Ops.. I should this be considered quality posting or smoking or ???

Peace....... jus my 20 cents thoughts....

Iori Yamagi
    Is takumiae86
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Understand the rules but does we really need to put our contact number?can this be taken off?i believe email or PM does the job..some does not even read the thread jus bomb u with sms with questions that is on the thread...den when reply etc suddenly MIA..i hope mod should consider this..jus my thoughts

Class 2B Honda SP (SOLD)
    Class 2A (24/08/2010)S4 spec 1(Friend riding)
    Class 3(10/2009)Suzuki Swift

qd
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by takumiae86 View Post
    Understand the rules but does we really need to put our contact number?can this be taken off?i believe email or PM does the job..some does not even read the thread jus bomb u with sms with questions that is on the thread...den when reply etc suddenly MIA..i hope mod should consider this..jus my thoughts
    i agree with this.. can we not put our contact number. sumtimes ppl may jus play ard with the contact number( not 4D ). i perfer to have the buyer pm me his contact den i will juz straight contact him.

st3ven
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi mod I have fulfilled the requirement of registering for more than 30 days, but I cant seem to know my total post count. Is there any way of knowing how many posts I have and when I can start new threads?

ricv
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by st3ven View Post
    Hi mod I have fulfilled the requirement of registering for more than 30 days, but I cant seem to know my total post count. Is there any way of knowing how many posts I have and when I can start new threads?
    Hey St3ven, look at your Avatar on the left. Below that says "Posts: 39". Post another 11 more (you need 50 posts to start a new thread) and you are good to go on the new threads.

Lite Performance
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qd View Post
    i agree with this.. can we not put our contact number. sumtimes ppl may jus play ard with the contact number( not 4D ). i perfer to have the buyer pm me his contact den i will juz straight contact him.
    Yeah agreed.... the other thing is this will allowed buyers to log in to the forum to received answer and status of the sales instead of calling or sms the seller.... I mean if the deal is done I am sure the seller will give the contact no themselves.....

tibopelic
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I understand but..

I understand the moderators point of view but it's quite a pity to prevent occasional sellers (Yes I am one of those, I have to move from Singapore, I enjoyed my bike and didn't want to scrap it) to connect with other forumers who might be interested. It feels like selling is a crime.
    A forum is connecting people of common interests. Some people might have joined the forum to find a bike. And this rule might prevent them from finding a perfect match.

Thibault

PaLmEr
    ish nom nom noming!
    Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by contrarian View Post
    Can we revive an old rule please: the Garage Sales forum will automatically delete any threads that are older than say 120 days?
    The threads will not be deleted for the reason of iTrader tracking, but rather they will be locked after 90 days of inactivity.

xXxRatedxXx
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pls PM moderator with your issue.

Alternatively you can make 50 constructive comments throughout the forum....

PaLmEr
    ish nom nom noming!
    Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by giap View Post
    same cant post when tis gonna end
    Quote Originally Posted by nicknags View Post
    i am registered long time ago but also unable to post. Do I need to post 50 in order to have the right to post a new thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by rstlne View Post
    hey i cant post in GS too! me definitely more than 50 days old! help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenzomi View Post
    how do i post new threads? please help thanks..
    Quote Originally Posted by BUSA^Khoo View Post
    Hi Mods,

i've not been active in the forum as in not many postings. Can i still use the garage sales section to sell my helmet? Please help.

Khoo
    Quote Originally Posted by yan_aqil View Post
    me too same problem,any kind of help here??? i cant make a new thread
    Quote Originally Posted by fallenrays95 View Post
    hi mods out there, may i know why i'm still unable to post a thread although i've met all the requirements? mods, please look into this matter. i believe many people are having this problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by metallicgold View Post
    30 days AND 50 x "upzzz..." posts before posting own new thread? ......
    Quote Originally Posted by coppertone View Post
    Dear Moderator,

Pls help.... I cannot create new thread. Can you pls help me?
    Quote Originally Posted by shavin View Post
    Plz help!!! Am not able to post.....
    Quote Originally Posted by auhsoj View Post
    need help!! cant post!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by death_truck View Post
    me too.. cant post a new thread..
    do i have to get special access from e mods?

To clarify things up, for those who have LESS THAN 50 postings OR LESS THAN 1 month registered, the first posting is self explainatory. I believe it is stated clearly enough there.

Users do not actually see most of the spam and unsavoury activities which have been removed by us. To make a point, simply visit a few of the less "policed" (as some of you may put it as) forums and look at the massive number of Spam/Virus postings. We have succesfully managed to prevent more than 90% of these malicious posters from infiltrating this forum, thereby protecting our members from malicious viruses,trojans,keyloggers which can steal your personal and credit card details. Of course, nothing is 100% effective and we urge members to report malicious postings by using the "Report Post" feature.

Why the 50 Post Rule?

The 50 posting rule is there for a simple reason. By reading up on a member's previous postings, a buyer or seller can make a calculated decision on the type of person the other party is. Any person/bot can register an account and leave it dormant for a month (I have personally cleaned out hundreds of these) and start posting malicious postings once the 1 month has lapsed.

This rule also serves as a first level deterrent for would-be scammers and unsavory traders.

As a gentle reminder to all members, please DO NOT try to contravene this ruling by post clocking. Offenders will be penalised as per SBF Garage Sales Act / SBF Posting Rules & Regulations and their post counts reset.

It is not very difficult to accumulate 50 constructive postings, simply share your knowledge in SBF, give a little back to the community which has provided you with a wealth of information. If enough members practice this, SBF will be a much better place to hang out at.

SHARING IS CARING!

For those who still have issues posting a new thread in Garage Sales despite having MORE THAN 50 constructive postings AND MORE THAN 1 month registration, kindly drop an e-mail to admin@singaporebikes.com with the following details:.
    - Full name
    - Nickname
    - A Scanned copy of your NRIC
    - Address
    - Contact Number

and we will review your request and lift the restriction.

PaLmEr
    ish nom nom noming!
    Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pluvius View Post
    I have been a singapore bikes member for about 3 years. But I usually keep comments to myself. Sometimes I do post messages on thread but I don't reach 50 posts. Hope that moderators can lift this ban for me. Cos I want to start a request thread for my own bike spar parts.
    It is a firm rule for ALL members. No exceptions will be made to be fair to everyone, lest the management gets accusations of being biased towards certain/certain groups of members.

My sincere apologies.

-sOnG-
    is watching ...
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PaLmEr View Post
    It is a firm rule for ALL members. No exceptions will be made to be fair to everyone, lest the management gets accusations of being biased towards certain/certain groups of members.

My sincere apologies.
    I do second what palmer has reinforce on behalf of the GS team. I myself do not post as much as my fellow mods and forumers do, but i am also always around viewing / monitoring SBF every other day or daily if time permits.

I do post constructively and contribute whatever views either from within my own group (i.e. my previous CB400 forum) or any other favourite forums i frequent to.

As most of u guys / ladies are aware, there are numerous non-human users contributing massive amount of spams and humans (or scum bags) with ill-intentions to cheat your hard - earned $ with a variety of elaborate scams.

We have learnt the hard way. Police reports came to our attention, media was even alerted. Once again, this rule has to be enforced tightly for the safe and pleasant surfing experience in SBF, and for the vast majority that treats us as the number 1 biking portal in our sunny island.

Quincy
    "the enemy of the enemy is my friend"
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by richardfw View Post
    Hi!,

I'm new here and came to this thread on www.singaporebikes.com from search engine.

I really think this thread www.singaporebikes.com was really interesting.

Anyway if you need Charlottesville Homes you can visiting http://www.charlottesvillehome.org
    That is 1 example...

Kushinagar
    has no status.
    SBF Senior Moderator Kushinagar's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

FAQ

Q : i am registered long time ago but also unable to post. Do I need to post 50 in order to have the right to post a new thread?

A : Kindly email
    kushinagar@singaporebikes.com with your personal particulars for account tagging so that we can clear your account with the permission to create thread.
    Last edited by Kushinagar; 13-10-2010 at 04:48 PM.

dandelion
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Frankly, 50 posts is quite hard but will see where I can contribute...

Btw, what does 'ups' or 'up' mean? I see so many of these around...

alihaha
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this 50 posts thing is ridiculous. I have genuine things to sell and have previously sold many things that have benefitted the ones here....

now the 50 post thing? well you are just getting people out of this place.. I am out of this forum.

dandelion
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

50 posts may be many but there's always a short cut... Just provide your details to moderator and get to post almost instantaneous.. I did : )

alihaha
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Provide details to moderator? IC copy? why would anyone do that?

These details are enough information to screw the **** out of anyone...

JEFF714
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HI,
    i have aready being member since 2006 but i seldom post a msg. i wanted to post a tread now to sell my stuff but unable. please advise what i can do.
    thanks
    regards

xmEdix
    x1r
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HI,
    i have aready being member since 2009 but i seldom post a msg and i wanted to post a thread now to sell my stuff but unable now ..... and admins working now?
    thx q!!!!

spyke91
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

go 50 post already...still cant post new thread. amn

PaLmEr
    ish nom nom noming!
    Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spyke91 View Post
    go 50 post already...still cant post new thread. amn
    I think you need to read the first post and the rules about post clocking, your clocked posts have been deleted.

R1-kewl
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi mod, so does this mean even if i had joined a few yrs ago and had sold and buy things from GS i still have to do 50 posts now?

rykros
    is waiting for the right time
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I WANT A SHOEI TOO !!! HAHAHA !!!
    Maybe the mods can check out old registered nicks if they hve been genuine users whom actually do interact with sbf forumers... i seriously think, a scanned copy is abit too much cuz wat happens if it got hacked? maybe a deep check on the background of every user who has problem with posting on GS will be the most ideal way (eg. they are in a group but seldom post, but the group forumers do noe him; eg. have been posting sales here previously and forumers have been buying from them)... but i noe it will be hard work for the mods and it will be too much of a hassle n troublesome since this is not job but a voluntary work by the mods..
    ANYWAY I STILL WANT A SHOEI !!!

FBB6663M (CB400 SF Spec III) aka. Alis Landale

barrabran
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi moderators, I don't know if I did anything wrong but I am an old member with at least 50 posts but I still can start a thread in garage sales. Care to enlighten me?

barrabran
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i can post now! Thanks!

hilal05
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Care if i ask the mods why the need to scan a copy of my ic?Can i be 100% trust my personal details such as copy of ic not violated by the mods?
    This is a forum not government institution.Even if its a govt institution,they would not ask me to give a copy of my ic for no apparent reason.I have been a member since 2009,bought items from fellow sbf and cmo products.Only less than 50 post that does not fulfill e criteria.Its invading my privacy to email a copy of my ic,address and contact number.This is rediculous.I thought u guys wanted to make this forum safe but i dont feel safe giving a copy of my ic,address and contact details to a forum mods.Please review...Thanks in advance...

maxitalia
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hilal05 View Post
    Care if i ask the mods why the need to scan a copy of my ic?Can i be 100% trust my personal details such as copy of ic not violated by the mods?
    This is a forum not government institution.Even if its a govt institution,they would not ask me to give a copy of my ic for no apparent reason.I have been a member since 2009,bought items from fellow sbf and cmo products.Only less than 50 post that does not fulfill e criteria.Its invading my privacy to email a copy of my ic,address and contact number.This is rediculous.I thought u guys wanted to make this forum safe but i dont feel safe giving a copy of my ic,address and contact details to a forum mods.Please review...Thanks in advance...
    i agree with u dude! ic? with some untrusted mod? how the mods are picked? always chat with seniors? or angkat buah? or close friends? how many mods do u guys have? how many sbf members do u guys had? cant even handle? not even 50 k. why would some mod complain if they cant handle when at first they are willingly to volunteer? why u guys scared those AD dont pay up?who gets the money? why dont u just delete those spammers or didnt follow the rules since u guys like to delete POSTs OR THREADs. Its your job btw since they alot of mods love to volunteer For the sake of the forum or to get fame/name i dont know. How are we so sure our ic are kept confidential? and those advertisements are everywhere this is a forum or what? atleast 6 flash in a page seriously?its making portables lagging!
    Last edited by maxitalia; 10-09-2011 at 01:47 AM.

hilal05
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks bro Maxitalia for agreeing with me.Up till now my queries have not been answered by any of e mods...what is this...other forums also not like this..now i wanna sell my bike items also i cant but buying from here is no problem.just because less than 50 post..am still waiting for mods reply...

Tan Justin
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great thread. a good way to let noobs know what it going on

shellshox
    rides an old scooter
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Mod, my thread keeps dissapearing, may i know why?

meme56
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, this enforcement is rather STUPID.. i'v been a member so long, still unable to post... i just had to go to 40 diff threads and " Upzz " them all.. wasting my precious time.

chlim
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear mod,is it moderator can post thread in GS without fullfilling the 3Ps?Even when i post comments on that particular post its was delete without any notice.dont think its fair to all the users as all must fullfill the requirement.

yip65
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi,
    i have registered more than 5 years, but I can't post a thread. What happen now?

nick_09
    ON LAZY MODE
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Olla Mod,

Email sent..
    Awaits reply.

Cheers