Dear new members,
Great! Now that we have your attention, please kindly take note that in order to post a thread to sell your bike here:
1. You must have at least 50 post count AND
2. Your account must be at least 30 days old.
This move is to prevent scammers from registering new accounts and on the pretext of selling stuff, scam member's money and disappear.
QN: WHAT IF I NEED TO SELL OFF MY Item(s) URGENTLY?
Solution: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following particulars:
- Full name
- A Scanned copy of your NRIC
- Contact Number
and we will review your request and lift the restriction.
Thank you very much for your attention and No, there's no SHOEI helmet gift.
Garage Sale Enhanced Rules & Regulations
Who in the right state of mind would join a Motorcycle forum and instead of posting questions about what kind of bike is good for 2B/2A/2 or what type of bike should i get with 10K.......
All new members with less than 50 posts AND less than 30 days of registration are prohibited to create new threads in the Garage Sale section.
This is to discourage freeloader(s) who register account(s) just to sell items (usually of a spam or commercial nature).
All SBF forumers are encouraged to "report post" on shady character and most probably commercial entity posting in disguise.
Any form of post clocking to circumvent the 50 post requirement WILL BE penalised without exceptions!
2. All sale threads must fulfill the 3Ps requirement.
- Price. All items on sale, price must be clearly stated. This is a one-for-all preventive measure to safeguard the interest of all interested buyers.
- Photo. All items on sale, a picture/photo must be provided. In addition, please ensure to post the actual item photos, and not to rip off any pictures that belong to other websites or belonging to other members.
- Phone. All TS has to list down your contact nos. for interested buyer.
Note : Without fulfillment of the 3Ps above, thread will be deleted without prior notice.3. Once your items are sold, please update your thread with the [SOLD] prefix & auto-lock thread by clicking on the "Thread Tools" at the top of your sales thread to prevent the seller from getting more calls/enquiries even after the items are sold.
4. Once again it will be emphasized that NO SELLING ON BEHALF. Please do not sell on behalf of forummers and non-forummers. Selling on behalf is prohibited to prevent unneccessary sales disputes.
5. All SELLERS are entitled to their exclusive rights in pricing. Buyers are encourage to do your homework when looking for items to buy.
6. All rules and regulations are subjected to changes by the Administrator & moderators without any prior notifications. If the above rules & regulations do not appeal to you, please do not use this forum further and the exit doors are always wide open.
Click on the link to read the rules & regulations
SBF Garage Sales Rules & Regulations