Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Hahaha, probably we'd met before since we have common friends,
    Will you guys be meeting at GP at 8am? Probably we can meet up for breakfast.
    Perhaps. The local GW community is very, very small.
    We'll be meeting at the usual spot in GP at about 0700hrs. I'll leave the plannings to Azman. No idea where we're heading for breakfast though but Ayer Keroh A&W seems likely.

Nic
    Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit

Nicholai
    wants to conquer the world!
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by funwheels View Post
    Hi Nic, your buddy is my buddy haha...
    No surprises there, mate! Haha! See ya at the ride!

Nic
    Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit

Andre
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Changed of plan, we'll be moving off at 11.00 am.
    There are 2 wingers couldn't make it due to some urgent matter. They already paid up for the trip, anyone interested to take their places?
    Last edited by Andre; 07-06-2010 at 09:38 AM.

yogi
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks guys 4 yer advices..

to summarise: @ woodlands chkpt, use 1st booth to the left, if unavailable, choose one where the imm officer is on the left. keep to middle lane.

hmmm.. mus b very 'thoughful' when riding this behemoth huh.. can't anyhow choose the shortest q

yaphui_gts
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yogi View Post
    thanks guys 4 yer advices..

to summarise: @ woodlands chkpt, use 1st booth to the left, if unavailable, choose one where the imm officer is on the left. keep to middle lane.

hmmm.. mus b very 'thoughful' when riding this behemoth huh.. can't anyhow choose the shortest q
    Yup.. Sometimes I just want to take a photo and send it to the ICA boss but I need someone in front of me to take the impossible position..

Just to tell them, Honda ST or STX is not the biggest bike and as a template for the immigration counter..haha
    Singapore Goldwing Owners Group is now in facebook http://www.facebook.com/GoldwingSG

Now own only BMW K1600GT and Ex rider of Honda GL1800, Yam GTS1000, Yam Fazer 1000, Kawa GPZ400 , DukeSS400,Kawa ZXR400....and more to come

www.singapore-gts-club.8m.com

funwheels
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Botak Club President

Harris he is present president of Botak Club,
    Jack & Jojo are next in line.
    You have to wait for you turn..lol
    Hi Andre, who is Harris, Jack and Jojo???
    What size are they??? Got heavier then me??? Haha...
    I just want to the "Botak Club President"
    Good Morning.

funwheels
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Woodland Check Point

Quote Originally Posted by yaphui_gts View Post
    Yup.. Sometimes I just want to take a photo and send it to the ICA boss but I need someone in front of me to take the impossible position..

Just to tell them, Honda ST or STX is not the biggest bike and as a template for the immigration counter..haha
    Hi yaphui, no point to rise this issue again.
    The answer is, "NO MORE SPACE."
    Good Monring
    Last edited by funwheels; 08-06-2010 at 06:08 PM.

yaphui_gts
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi yaphui, no point to rise this issue again.
    The answer is, "NOT MORE SPACE."
    Good Monring
    haha.. I tried that and their reply would be

We refer to your email.

2 Firstly, we apologise for the delayed response due to high volume of emails traffic.

3 We have assessed your suggestion carefully. Limited by the structural constraints of our motorcycle clearances zones at Woodlands Checkpoint, we regret that we are unable to implement your suggestion at this juncture to re-configure our lane layouts in allowing bigger motorcycles to access through easily. However, we will keep your suggestion in mind when such needs arise, i.e. designing a new checkpoint, in future.

4 ICA would like to assure you that the safety of all travellers at our checkpoints receive our utmost attention. We will continue to explore ways to improve the traffic situation so as to minimise inconvenience faced by motorists and other travellers.

5 Once again, we regret for failing to attend to you promptly and we thank you for your feedback/suggestion.
    Singapore Goldwing Owners Group is now in facebook http://www.facebook.com/GoldwingSG

Now own only BMW K1600GT and Ex rider of Honda GL1800, Yam GTS1000, Yam Fazer 1000, Kawa GPZ400 , DukeSS400,Kawa ZXR400....and more to come

Andre
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, at least they replied your email and they did improved the design on 2nd link except the Biometric Booth as mentioned by funwheels.

Btw, anyone interested to take over the 2 riders who can't make it for WCR2010?

rajeh_bp
    loving his GSA :)
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

heard there is a topic here on goldwing.. so I checked and now I found it...

I'm Rajeh.. riding a GL15.. maroon..

Any meet up just drop me a msg at +65 9383 1441 ... will drop by if free..

by the way, "Goldwingers Singapore" has got its own forum.. its at http://gwspore.forumaster.net .. one have to register to be able to post in the forum... been with GWS for 3 years now and I'm looking to make new friends and recruit new wingers...
    Rajeh | Triumph Rocket 3 Touring | +65 8722 1313

Andre
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Rajeh, let's have a TTS (Teh Tarik Session). Pls advise date, time & location.

rajeh_bp
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Rajeh, let's have a TTS (Teh Tarik Session). Pls advise date, time & location.
    last night just finished 1... working night shift next few days.. lets see after that.. sorry..

jojo124
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default goldwing forum

Quote Originally Posted by rajeh_bp View Post
    last night just finished 1... working night shift next few days.. lets see after that.. sorry..
    Bro Rajeh, Welcome to the Goldwing forum, ade tts session sms leh if free i come down

Andre
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Next time, if have TTS, post it here lah, so anyone interested can join ma.

funwheels
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

heard there is a topic here on goldwing.. so I checked and now I found it...

I'm Rajeh.. riding a GL15.. maroon..

Any meet up just drop me a msg at +65 9383 1441 ... will drop by if free..

by the way, "Goldwingers Singapore" has got its own forum.. its at http://gwspore.forumaster.net .. one have to register to be able to post in the forum... been with GWS for 3 years now and I'm looking to make new friends and recruit new wingers...
    Hi mate, come here for Teh Tarik and make friends is ok.
    But please, don't come here and Tarik new wingers.
    BTW, at here, maybe we will be calling ourselves "Republic Of Singapore Goldwing Owner's Club". Cool boh?
    And, we need guy like you!
    Take Care mate.

funwheels
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tts

Quote Originally Posted by jojo124 View Post
    Bro Rajeh, Welcome to the Goldwing forum, ade tts session sms leh if free i come down
    Hi jojo124, if any tts, please don't leave me alone.

funwheels
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha.. I tried that and their reply would be

We refer to your email.

2 Firstly, we apologise for the delayed response due to high volume of emails traffic.

3 We have assessed your suggestion carefully. Limited by the structural constraints of our motorcycle clearances zones at Woodlands Checkpoint, we regret that we are unable to implement your suggestion at this juncture to re-configure our lane layouts in allowing bigger motorcycles to access through easily. However, we will keep your suggestion in mind when such needs arise, i.e. designing a new checkpoint, in future.

4 ICA would like to assure you that the safety of all travellers at our checkpoints receive our utmost attention. We will continue to explore ways to improve the traffic situation so as to minimise inconvenience faced by motorists and other travellers.

5 Once again, we regret for failing to attend to you promptly and we thank you for your feedback/suggestion.
    Hi yaphui_gts, COE amount small, use small lane lah.

rajeh_bp
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi mate, come here for Teh Tarik and make friends is ok.
    But please, don't come here and Tarik new wingers.
    BTW, at here, maybe we will be calling ourselves "Republic Of Singapore Goldwing Owner's Club". Cool boh?
    And, we need guy like you!
    Take Care mate.
    i'm here to make new friends.. that's all.. weather you guys join us or we guys you u.. the same thing.. our main purpose here to make friends and ride together.. right...???

Bro.. the group name very long lah... if I pronounce this group name in one go.. my sliver all dry up lah... any shorter name?? hehehhe...

yaphui_gts
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agree with funwheels that we do not use any "club name" here and tarik over else this thread would be dead like some of the threads here . Well you never know maybe a new name could arise from this forum.

This is just a thread where we can share and maybe get together as a group of goldwing owners .. Just to have more options and perhaps we can organise rides

Agree guys??

yaphui_gts
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am wondering .. Does Goldwing give people a impression that it is a uncle bike? Because whenever you see a Goldwing on the road, it will be always a uncle or ah pek riding it...haha

Anyway I am 33 this year and I pick up my first Goldwing last year.. Does that make me a Uncle..? Nah

The bike is a attraction seeker. Everywhere you go, someone eyes will be on your bike.. Conversations can be pick up from drivers, pedestrians or a thumb up..

Let's list your age and when is your first ride of the goldwing

funwheels
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm here to make new friends.. that's all.. weather you guys join us or we guys you u.. the same thing.. our main purpose here to make friends and ride together.. right...???

Bro.. the group name very long lah... if I pronounce this group name in one go.. my sliver all dry up lah... any shorter name?? hehehhe...
    Hi mate, I started the thread here of course to make new friends and try to org ride from here.
    Why too long, you suggest?
    Good Morning.

funwheels
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agree with funwheels that we do not use any "club name" here and tarik over else this thread would be dead like some of the threads here . Well you never know maybe a new name could arise from this forum.

This is just a thread where we can share and maybe get together as a group of goldwing owners .. Just to have more options and perhaps we can organise rides

Agree guys??
    Hi yap_hui, well said.

I am wondering .. Does Goldwing give people a impression that it is a uncle bike? Because whenever you see a Goldwing on the road, it will be always a uncle or ah pek riding it...haha

Anyway I am 33 this year and I pick up my first Goldwing last year.. Does that make me a Uncle..? Nah

The bike is a attraction seeker. Everywhere you go, someone eyes will be on your bike.. Conversations can be pick up from drivers, pedestrians or a thumb up..

Age above 30 is under class "Uncle".
    If not, we will call you "Seow Lian".

Andre
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agree guys??
    Fully agree with you yaphui_gts.
    I'm Goldwinger Singapore's (GWS) member, I don't intend to tarik anyone to join. I suggest the TTS is open to everyone regardless of what bike they're riding, just trying to get more people to build interest in riding goldwing and understand more about us.
    Some people have the impression that goldwingers are arrogant, so I'm trying to change their perception and tell them we are all matual and friendly riders.
    I don't restrict myself to ride with wingers only, I also ride with other bike group regardless superbike or scooter.
    Just for info, I'm going to Cameron Highland with a scooter group on this coming national day holiday.

Andre
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talk about Goldwing are for uncles, may be because of rider like me.
    I dreamed of goldwing in my younger days, but can't afford one at that time.
    30 years ago, GL1200 cost about 32k, Daihatsu Charade XTE 1.0 only cost about 27k.
    In fact, I gava up riding 20 yrs ago after I started a family and had been driving until 2 1/2 years ago.
    I got class 2 license only 2 yrs ago to fullfil my dream of riding a Goldwing, and presently I'm owning 2 wings.
    I'm putting my GL1500 for sales now cause it is not easy to take care of 3 bikes (I have a scooter also).

Very few goldwingers I know are below 40 yr young , most senior one I know, I think may be is 66.
    Last edited by Andre; 09-06-2010 at 11:05 AM.

stormchaser
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I m 40 yrs young this year. Got my 1800 only one month ago and enjoying every minute riding it. And also aLot of bling bling stuff to buy and chng the bike.

jojo124
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default tts

Hi jojo124, if any tts, please don't leave me alone.
    Hi funwheel, just come to Hougang Plaza n teh tarik on the house or u have a better place to meet, take care bro.

funwheels
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fully agree with you yaphui_gts.
    I'm Goldwinger Singapore's (GWS) member, I don't intend to tarik anyone to join. I suggest the TTS is open to everyone regardless of what bike they're riding, just trying to get more people to build interest in riding goldwing and understand more about us.
    Some people have the impression that goldwingers are arrogant, so I'm trying to change their perception and tell them we are all matual and friendly riders.
    I don't restrict myself to ride with wingers only, I also ride with other bike group regardless superbike or scooter.
    Just for info, I'm going to Cameron Highland with a scooter group on this coming national day holiday.
    Hi Andre, SWEE......

Quote Originally Posted by jojo124 View Post
    Hi funwheel, just come to Hougang Plaza n teh tarik on the house or u have a better place to meet, take care bro.
    Hi jojo124, I will be coming to your place on friday morning.
    I need a nice haircut for the WCR trip.
    C u ya, Good Morning.

Quote Originally Posted by stormchaser View Post
    I m 40 yrs young this year. Got my 1800 only one month ago and enjoying every minute riding it. And also aLot of bling bling stuff to buy and chng the bike.
    Hi stormchaser, any goldwing bike will be a head turning.
    Good Moring.

yaphui_gts
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like bling bling too but try not to overdo it lah..I tend to go for a balance between lighting and chrome.. Both compliment each others

Accessories for goldwing do not come cheap.. A Goldwing spoiler can cost more than a Jap car spoiler. The CB radio also does not come default for the GL1800 and cost around 1.5K.

This is my ride in the dark. Adding some more LEDs to it

yaphui_gts
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The link below tells you about the history of Goldwing

http://www.goldwingfacts.com/goldwinghistory.htm

The previous GL1500 model lasted for 12 years before Honda decided to do a overall revamp and introduce GL1800. At that time, I remember when the first 2001 GL1800 announced, it really attracts people to look at it as it was the largest production bike in engine size in Singapore island.

landtuna
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Hi mate, I started the thread here of course to make new friends and try to org ride from here.
    Why too long, you suggest?
    Good Morning.
    Hi I am new here and very interested to ride/purchase a Goldwing. Recently was told by some of my frens that most goldwings mechanic their samurai sword are very sharp, unless I hv tons of money than I can ride a goldwing.

Normally which machanic/wshop does goldwing owner's patronise and charging resonable price and is goldwing difficult to maintain.

Andre
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are few GW mech around, generally I'll goto 4 regular GW mechanic I know and send my bikes for service.
    Not all are samurai as long as you know what you wants to do.

Generally, GW is not difficult to maintain, I can say it is cheapest among super tourer.
    Basic regular maintainence cost same as Super 4 except 2 more spark plugs.
    Parts wise, if can't get locally, can always order direct from US, only take 3 weeks to deliver (max). Tyre, battery, brake pads and other consumable are generally same as other big bikes.

You wants to know more, do join us for TTS, we can talk anything about GW.
    We welcome everyone to join regardless of your ride, age, religion or race.
    Last edited by Andre; 10-06-2010 at 01:12 PM.

rajeh_bp
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When TTS??

Andre
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When TTS??
    Waiting for you to propose lah, bro. But not this Friday to Sunday though, going to WCR 2010.

funwheels
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by landtuna View Post
    Hi I am new here and very interested to ride/purchase a Goldwing. Recently was told by some of my frens that most goldwings mechanic their samurai sword are very sharp, unless I hv tons of money than I can ride a goldwing.

Normally which machanic/wshop does goldwing owner's patronise and charging resonable price and is goldwing difficult to maintain.
    Hi landtuna, welcome.

landtuna
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys, I was offered by a Msian guy riding a Spore registered GW 1800 year 2001, white color for 23K. Bike look Ok but COE expiring September this year.
    Is it reasonable. Tks

rajeh_bp
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys, I was offered by a Msian guy riding a Spore registered GW 1800 year 2001, white color for 23K. Bike look Ok but COE expiring September this year.
    Is it reasonable. Tks
    if not wrong, the original color of the bike was black... just try to ask if that's the bike...

landtuna
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are few GW mech around, generally I'll goto 4 regular GW mechanic I know and send my bikes for service.
    Not all are samurai as long as you know what you wants to do.

Generally, GW is not difficult to maintain, I can say it is cheapest among super tourer.
    Basic regular maintainence cost same as Super 4 except 2 more spark plugs.
    Parts wise, if can't get locally, can always order direct from US, only take 3 weeks to deliver (max). Tyre, battery, brake pads and other consumable are generally same as other big bikes.

You wants to know more, do join us for TTS, we can talk anything about GW.
    We welcome everyone to join regardless of your ride, age, religion or race.

So Andre, can you recomend me your 4 regular mechanic. Maybe I can try to send my ST11 first.

Tks in advance.

Andre
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So Andre, can you recomend me your 4 regular mechanic. Maybe I can try to send my ST11 first.

Tks in advance.
    No problem, I can introduce all 4 to you.

Andre
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if not wrong, the original color of the bike was black... just try to ask if that's the bike...
    I believed it is the same bike,

landtuna
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believed it is the same bike,
    So guys is it worth that price or anyone knows the history of the bike.

Andre
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So guys is it worth that price or anyone knows the history of the bike.
    I'm not 100% sure, but I believed this bike was belong to 1 of the GWS member and he sold to friend in KL more then 1 year ago. Last time I saw the bike about a year ago, the new owner respray it to white and done up the bike to tip top condition.
    It is difficult to tell whether the price is right or not, it depends very much on the condition and accessories of the bike. Same model same year, prices could be different by 3k or more.
    p/s: the bike is '01 model, so COE should expire next year, not this September.
    Last edited by Andre; 10-06-2010 at 10:30 PM.

rickyteokh
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Gl 1800 / 1500

There are few GL1500 for sales,
    e.g. funwheel, jojo, LCEE, myself , and others
    For what I know, that should be about 8 units looking for new riders, if you're really interested, let me know. Not trying to get any commission, just trying to get more people to join the Goldwing group..Cheer
    Keen on GL 1800 or 1500. Can get to know of who's selling. my contact 93874813. Thanks

Andre
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll list down some of the GW on sales here,

1)97 GL 1500, candy red, jojo124, tel:98716448
    2)94 GL 1500 white, LCEE, tel:93512992, $8600
    3)98 GL 1500 silver, funwheels, tel:9793 1110, $12800
    4)?? GL1500, black, aboh, email: makasabubu@hotmail.com (owner station oversea, forgot which year is the bike)
    5)97 GL 1500, black, Aris, tel:97128714
    6)97 GL 1500, white, jerry6627, 1 Kaki Bukit Ave 6 #02-65 ( AutoBay@KakiBukit ), $11k. (saw the ad in this forum, think it still available, still see the bike parking at Autobay)
    7)00 GL 1500, candy red, mine , tel: 82038006, $14800

04 GL 1800 red, Mr. Tan, tel:84313335, $28K
    07 GL 1800, silver, Jack @ 90548186 or +60122951814, $39k
    05 GL 1800, maroon, tel:97848747, 28k, (ad in SBF, not sure still availble or not)
    05 GL 1800, silver, 30k (didn't get the owner tel, will get it if see him next time)

Most of the price listed above are negotiable, call the owner and neg with them.

Below bikes, might want to sell, will post the price and tel if owner confirmed selling.
    08 GL 1800, black,
    07 GL 1800, maroon,
    02 GL 1800, silver,
    02 GL 1800, silver, mine

p/s: may be not to call from 11th to 13th June, most of them in WCR at Melaca.

funwheels
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by rickyteokh View Post
    Keen on GL 1800 or 1500. Can get to know of who's selling. my contact 93874813. Thanks
    Hi rickyteokh, welcome.

funwheels
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default WCR Ride

Hi Guys, I wish everyone of you who are going to Malacca for the WCR ride,
    RIDE SAFE.

yaphui_gts
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4)?? GL1500, black, aboh, email: makasabubu@hotmail.com (owner station oversea, forgot which year is the bike)
    6)97 GL 1500, white, jerry6627, 1 Kaki Bukit Ave 6 #02-65 ( AutoBay@KakiBukit ), $11k. (saw the ad in this forum, think it still available, still see the bike parking at Autobay)

05 GL 1800, maroon, tel:97848747, 28k, (ad in SBF, not sure still availble or not)
    05 GL 1800, silver, 30k (didn't get the owner tel, will get it if see him next time)

Most of the price listed above are negotiable, call the owner and neg with them.

Below bikes, might want to sell, will post the price and tel if owner confirmed selling.
    08 GL 1800, black,
    07 GL 1800, maroon,
    02 GL 1800, silver,
    02 GL 1800, silver, mine

Wow.. thanks for the information bro

yaphui_gts
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RIDE SAFE.
    Yes!! The day has come..I will post some photos after the event. Stick to this thread for furthur updates

yeong59
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RIDE SAFE.

haha,...............will join you guys after WCR ride,........

yaphui_gts
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See you there Yeong and ride safe

jojo124
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

08 GL 1800, black,
    07 GL 1800, maroon,
    02 GL 1800, silver,
    02 GL 1800, silver, mine

Hi andre, very good infor, thanks bro

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast