User Tag List

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 1005

Thread: Goldwings Owner's

  1. #1
    funwheels
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    219
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Goldwings Owner's



    All Goldwings owner's, ex-owner's, potenial owner's, In-Love with Goldwings guys in S'pore are invited to join.
    We share everythings in biking here.
    Good Day to all Wingers in S'pore.
    Last edited by funwheels; 01-06-2010 at 10:07 AM.

  2. #2
    africakali
    will be back for the next tourer bike.
    Class 2A africakali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    782
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Was ex winger 10 years ago...now would very much like to renew my passion..anybody selling GL 1500? Was looking high and low over the website, cant find one..any recommendation of websites are welcome as well.

     

     
  3. #3
    ex-keroman
    has no status.
    Class 2B ex-keroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    205
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    was @ boon siew showroom & saw the 07 bike on display; salesman say bout 45k on the road any pros and cons ppl????

  4. #4
    jojo124
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    50
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Gl 1500

    Hi bro, i have a 97 GL 1500 if u are interested, call me or sms me at 98716448
    thanks

  5. #5
    jojo124
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    50
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi funwheel, its good to have a Goldwings Owners forum,( when are u going to have your haircut)

  6. #6
    funwheels
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    219
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Gl1500

    Quote Originally Posted by africakali View Post
    Was ex winger 10 years ago...now would very much like to renew my passion..anybody selling GL 1500? Was looking high and low over the website, cant find one..any recommendation of websites are welcome as well.
    Hi africakali, there are a few GL1500 selling in this web site.
    Go and search for it, good luck.

  7. #7
    funwheels
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    219
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Gl1800

    Quote Originally Posted by ex-keroman View Post
    was @ boon siew showroom & saw the 07 bike on display; salesman say bout 45k on the road any pros and cons ppl????
    Hi ex-keroman, you can go to Mah P L or Looi's Motor for quotation.
    Good Day.

  8. #8
    funwheels
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    219
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Hair Cut

    Quote Originally Posted by jojo124 View Post
    Hi funwheel, its good to have a Goldwings Owners forum,( when are u going to have your haircut)
    Hi bro, so let the balls start rolling.
    (Time bad but don't worry, coming soon)
    Good Day.

  9. #9
    yaphui_gts
    has no status.
    Class 2B yaphui_gts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    485
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ex-keroman View Post
    was @ boon siew showroom & saw the 07 bike on display; salesman say bout 45k on the road any pros and cons ppl????
    wow..45k is a good buy. The difference between a 07 and 09 is the color. The rest of the specs is the same. Hopefully the price stays as euro exchange rate is at our advantage
    Singapore Goldwing Owners Group is now in facebook http://www.facebook.com/GoldwingSG

    Now own only BMW K1600GT and Ex rider of Honda GL1800, Yam GTS1000, Yam Fazer 1000, Kawa GPZ400 , DukeSS400,Kawa ZXR400....and more to come

    www.singapore-gts-club.8m.com

  10. #10
    Andre
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    774
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by africakali View Post
    Was ex winger 10 years ago...now would very much like to renew my passion..anybody selling GL 1500? Was looking high and low over the website, cant find one..any recommendation of websites are welcome as well.
    There are few GL1500 for sales,
    e.g. funwheel, jojo, LCEE, myself , and others
    For what I know, that should be about 8 units looking for new riders, if you're really interested, let me know. Not trying to get any commission, just trying to get more people to join the Goldwing group..Cheer

  11. #11
    Andre
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    774
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yaphui_gts View Post
    wow..45k is a good buy. The difference between a 07 and 09 is the color. The rest of the specs is the same. Hopefully the price stays as euro exchange rate is at our advantage
    45K for a 07' model, I think I'll passed this one.
    Currently Looi's & Mah have the 09' model, the price quite close to what BS quoting, the spec is much more better.

    07 & 09 spec are basically the same, for Singapore market, both are Euro spec. But for 09' model, the spec is modified to suit local as per GW members' request.

    The 09' model come with complete "plug & play" harness, that means, it come with all the provision for installation of accessories without modification. e.g. CB radio, fog light, rear fairing light, CD player, volt meter etc. For most of GW riders, CB radio is the main consideration.

    For 07' model, you cannot install the factory CB radio. The after market CB cannot integrate with the factory radio system.

    p/s. Goldwing is made in USA, don't think changes in Euro will affect the selling price.

     

     
  12. #12
    Andre
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    774
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Last chance for all Goldwing riders to join WCR 2010 (Wingers Camaraderie Ride) in Malacca on 11th-13th June.
    This is a yearly gathering event for Goldwing riders from Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and other ASEAN countries. Every year will have more then 200 wings gather together.

  13. #13
    Andre
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    774
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jojo124 View Post
    Hi funwheel, its good to have a Goldwings Owners forum,( when are u going to have your haircut)
    Are you going to rename your shop to "Goldwing Barber" and 20% discount for all Goldwingers?

  14. #14
    yaphui_gts
    has no status.
    Class 2B yaphui_gts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    485
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    45K for a 07' model, I think I'll passed this one.
    Currently Looi's & Mah have the 09' model, the price quite close to what BS quoting, the spec is much more better.

    07 & 09 spec are basically the same, for Singapore market, both are Euro spec. But for 09' model, the spec is modified to suit local as per GW members' request.

    The 09' model come with complete "plug & play" harness, that means, it come with all the provision for installation of accessories without modification. e.g. CB radio, fog light, rear fairing light, CD player, volt meter etc. For most of GW riders, CB radio is the main consideration.

    For 07' model, you cannot install the factory CB radio. The after market CB cannot integrate with the factory radio system.

    p/s. Goldwing is made in USA, don't think changes in Euro will affect the selling price.
    Haha.. Forgotten that it is made in USA. I think the 07 is a UK spec as FRS is use in UK.
    09 sold in Boon Siew include the Garmin map for Singapore and Malaysia
    CB radio not really a must unless your kakis has one each but the price does not come cheap

    I got a 09 GL1800 from looi's .
    Singapore Goldwing Owners Group is now in facebook http://www.facebook.com/GoldwingSG

    Now own only BMW K1600GT and Ex rider of Honda GL1800, Yam GTS1000, Yam Fazer 1000, Kawa GPZ400 , DukeSS400,Kawa ZXR400....and more to come

    www.singapore-gts-club.8m.com

  15. #15
    yaphui_gts
    has no status.
    Class 2B yaphui_gts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    485
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Last chance for all Goldwing riders to join WCR 2010 (Wingers Camaraderie Ride) in Malacca on 11th-13th June.
    This is a yearly gathering event for Goldwing riders from Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and other ASEAN countries. Every year will have more then 200 wings gather together.
    I thought the WCR registration has closed. I will be there but not going with the Morning GW group

    I will upload the pictures once we are back.

    In the meanwhile, here is a picture of our trip to Batu Pahat last week

    Singapore Goldwing Owners Group is now in facebook http://www.facebook.com/GoldwingSG

    Now own only BMW K1600GT and Ex rider of Honda GL1800, Yam GTS1000, Yam Fazer 1000, Kawa GPZ400 , DukeSS400,Kawa ZXR400....and more to come

    www.singapore-gts-club.8m.com

  16. #16
    Nicholai
    wants to conquer the world!
    TeePee Nicholai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Munchen, Deutschland
    Posts
    2,825
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Last chance for all Goldwing riders to join WCR 2010 (Wingers Camaraderie Ride) in Malacca on 11th-13th June.
    This is a yearly gathering event for Goldwing riders from Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and other ASEAN countries. Every year will have more then 200 wings gather together.
    I'm going!! But as a pillion! Hahaha!! See ya, mate!

    Nic
    Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit

  17. #17
    africakali
    will be back for the next tourer bike.
    Class 2A africakali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    782
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    There are few GL1500 for sales,
    e.g. funwheel, jojo, LCEE, myself , and others
    For what I know, that should be about 8 units looking for new riders, if you're really interested, let me know. Not trying to get any commission, just trying to get more people to join the Goldwing group..Cheer
    Okie...I'm asking now whether can my new office allows motorcycle parking for free..anybody has any idea 20 Anson building??

    As I'm currently working in Thailand and will not be back till end Sep..meanwhile..doing some shopping and enquires...also looking at 2nd GL 1800 as an option...coz I would like to fulfil my dream riding to Bangkok on Dec this year..

    Hope my dream can be fullfilled without much hazzle..

  18. #18
    africakali
    will be back for the next tourer bike.
    Class 2A africakali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    782
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funwheels View Post
    Hi africakali, there are a few GL1500 selling in this web site.
    Go and search for it, good luck.
    Thanks bro..

  19. #19
    yaphui_gts
    has no status.
    Class 2B yaphui_gts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    485
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by africakali View Post
    Okie...I'm asking now whether can my new office allows motorcycle parking for free..anybody has any idea 20 Anson building??

    As I'm currently working in Thailand and will not be back till end Sep..meanwhile..doing some shopping and enquires...also looking at 2nd GL 1800 as an option...coz I would like to fulfil my dream riding to Bangkok on Dec this year..

    Hope my dream can be fullfilled without much hazzle..
    I think there is no motorcycle parking in 20 Anson Road. The nearest free parking is at International Plaza or Fuji Xerox Tower
    Singapore Goldwing Owners Group is now in facebook http://www.facebook.com/GoldwingSG

    Now own only BMW K1600GT and Ex rider of Honda GL1800, Yam GTS1000, Yam Fazer 1000, Kawa GPZ400 , DukeSS400,Kawa ZXR400....and more to come

    www.singapore-gts-club.8m.com

  20. #20
    yaphui_gts
    has no status.
    Class 2B yaphui_gts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    485
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai View Post
    I'm going!! But as a pillion! Hahaha!! See ya, mate!

    Nic
    Hi Nic,

    Who is your rider? Is he going with the convoy? If not, he is welcome to join us as we will be moving off on the 11th June 5pm at GP Esso Petrol Station
    Singapore Goldwing Owners Group is now in facebook http://www.facebook.com/GoldwingSG

    Now own only BMW K1600GT and Ex rider of Honda GL1800, Yam GTS1000, Yam Fazer 1000, Kawa GPZ400 , DukeSS400,Kawa ZXR400....and more to come

    www.singapore-gts-club.8m.com

  21. #21
    Andre
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    774
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yaphui_gts View Post
    I thought the WCR registration has closed. I will be there but not going with the Morning GW group

    I will upload the pictures once we are back.

    .........
    I think they still accept application by this week, only will not guarantee that you will be at same hotel.

     

     
  22. #22
    Nicholai
    wants to conquer the world!
    TeePee Nicholai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Munchen, Deutschland
    Posts
    2,825
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yaphui_gts View Post
    Hi Nic,

    Who is your rider? Is he going with the convoy? If not, he is welcome to join us as we will be moving off on the 11th June 5pm at GP Esso Petrol Station
    His name is Azman. I'll be riding the ST1300 following him and another buddy, Phillip, on Friday morning about 0800hrs (TBC). We'll be taking a pretty relaxed trip while taking in the environment, and food, Malaysia have to offer . I'll be his pillion only during the WCR convoy in Malacca.

    Do you know them?

    Nic
    Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit

  23. #23
    Andre
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    774
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is it Philip with a LT?
    Btw, GWS members probably will be moving off around 9.00am, anyone interested can join.

  24. #24
    Nicholai
    wants to conquer the world!
    TeePee Nicholai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Munchen, Deutschland
    Posts
    2,825
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Is it Philip with a LT?
    Btw, GWS members probably will be moving off around 9.00am, anyone interested can join.
    Bingo, mate!
    Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit

  25. #25
    yaphui_gts
    has no status.
    Class 2B yaphui_gts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    485
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    I think they still accept application by this week, only will not guarantee that you will be at same hotel.
    I see... and of cos staying at the event hotel will be better than alone as there would be security looking after your beloved bike
    Singapore Goldwing Owners Group is now in facebook http://www.facebook.com/GoldwingSG

    Now own only BMW K1600GT and Ex rider of Honda GL1800, Yam GTS1000, Yam Fazer 1000, Kawa GPZ400 , DukeSS400,Kawa ZXR400....and more to come

    www.singapore-gts-club.8m.com

  26. #26
    yaphui_gts
    has no status.
    Class 2B yaphui_gts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    485
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai View Post
    His name is Azman. I'll be riding the ST1300 following him and another buddy, Phillip, on Friday morning about 0800hrs (TBC). We'll be taking a pretty relaxed trip while taking in the environment, and food, Malaysia have to offer . I'll be his pillion only during the WCR convoy in Malacca.

    Do you know them?

    Nic
    I saw his name but never see him before . Enjoy and have fun with the goldwings convoy. Maybe someday you can ride your very own goldwing to WCR next year
    Singapore Goldwing Owners Group is now in facebook http://www.facebook.com/GoldwingSG

    Now own only BMW K1600GT and Ex rider of Honda GL1800, Yam GTS1000, Yam Fazer 1000, Kawa GPZ400 , DukeSS400,Kawa ZXR400....and more to come

    www.singapore-gts-club.8m.com

  27. #27
    Andre
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    774
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai View Post
    Bingo, mate!
    So Azman is the guy with a silver 1800?

  28. #28
    Nicholai
    wants to conquer the world!
    TeePee Nicholai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Munchen, Deutschland
    Posts
    2,825
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    So Azman is the guy with a silver 1800?
    Haha! Bingo once again, mate!
    Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit

  29. #29
    Nicholai
    wants to conquer the world!
    TeePee Nicholai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Munchen, Deutschland
    Posts
    2,825
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yaphui_gts View Post
    I saw his name but never see him before . Enjoy and have fun with the goldwings convoy. Maybe someday you can ride your very own goldwing to WCR next year
    Next year, I doubt it. 4-5 years perhaps. As of now, having fun with the "mini-Goldwing". See ya at the WCR!!

    Nic
    Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit

  30. #30
    Andre
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    774
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai View Post
    Haha! Bingo once again, mate!
    Hahaha, probably we'd met before since we have common friends,
    Will you guys be meeting at GP at 8am? Probably we can meet up for breakfast.

  31. #31
    jojo124
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    50
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Goldwing barber

    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Are you going to rename your shop to "Goldwing Barber" and 20% discount for all Goldwingers?
    Hi bro, not at the moment, how things going on with you.

     

     
  32. #32
    Andre
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    774
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jojo124 View Post
    Hi bro, not at the moment, how things going on with you.
    I'm ok bro, going to miss you for WCR.
    Btw, do join us for TTS at Simpang Bedok or Changi if you can't make it to KTM.

  33. #33
    funwheels
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    219
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    I'm ok bro, going to miss you for WCR.
    Btw, do join us for TTS at Simpang Bedok or Changi if you can't make it to KTM.
    Hi Andra and everyone here, nice to have you guys sharing everythings.
    Let share more things about Goldwing and tell more stuffs.
    Have a great day.

  34. #34
    africakali
    will be back for the next tourer bike.
    Class 2A africakali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    782
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yaphui_gts View Post
    I think there is no motorcycle parking in 20 Anson Road. The nearest free parking is at International Plaza or Fuji Xerox Tower
    Thanks for the info bro.

    I had made an enquiry to my friend who is working in the co that developed 20 Anson. He informed that parking lots are limited and monthly fees of $50 is applicable.

    Guess..I'm gonna seriously seraching for a GW...YEAH! Btw..anybody knows the monthly fee for the HDB covered M/C parking lot p/mth?

  35. #35
    yogi
    has no status.
    Class 2 yogi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,062
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by africakali View Post
    Thanks for the info bro.

    Guess..I'm gonna seriously seraching for a GW...YEAH! Btw..anybody knows the monthly fee for the HDB covered M/C parking lot p/mth?
    covered hdb seasonal pkg for 2-wheelers is $17/mth.

    Qn: can a GL18 squeeze thru 2nd link toll booth barriers or mus use car lanes

  36. #36
    yaphui_gts
    has no status.
    Class 2B yaphui_gts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    485
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yogi View Post
    covered hdb seasonal pkg for 2-wheelers is $17/mth.

    Qn: can a GL18 squeeze thru 2nd link toll booth barriers or mus use car lanes
    No problem for GL18 to squeeze at 1st and 2nd link toll or custom booth. At the 1st link Singapore custom, try to take the first counter else it will be quite difficult to maneuver while passing thru the counter. Even the custom officier agree that our GL1800 is too big to go thru.
    Singapore Goldwing Owners Group is now in facebook http://www.facebook.com/GoldwingSG

    Now own only BMW K1600GT and Ex rider of Honda GL1800, Yam GTS1000, Yam Fazer 1000, Kawa GPZ400 , DukeSS400,Kawa ZXR400....and more to come

    www.singapore-gts-club.8m.com

  37. #37
    yaphui_gts
    has no status.
    Class 2B yaphui_gts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    485
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Since we are talking about parking for GL1800. I am listing down all the sheltered car park that are goldwing friendly.

    Please add on the list

    North

    1. Compasspoint @ sengkang (Pay)
    2. Punggol Plaza (Free)
    3. Hougang Plaza (Pay)

    East

    1. Tampines Mall (Pay)
    2. Century Square (Pay)
    3. Hitachi Square (Free)
    4. Tampines One (Pay)
    5. White Sands (Pay)
    6. Starhub Green (Free)

    West

    1. Bukit Panjang Plaza (Free)
    2. Jurong Point (Pay)
    3. Safra Jurong (Pay)

    City / South

    1. Suntec City (Free)
    2. Raffles city ( Go in by B2. If you go in by B3, insert your cardcard to open the gantry (Free)
    3. International Plaza (Free)
    4. Fuji Xerox Tower (Free)
    5. VivoCity (Pay)
    6. Marina Square (Free)
    7. Esplanade (Pay)
    8. M Hotel (Free)
    9. Market Street Carpark (Pay)
    10. Golden Shoe Carpark (Pay)
    11. UOB Plaza (Pay Car rate )

    Orchard

    1. Plaza Singapura (Free)
    2. Cairnhill Place (Pay)
    3. Centerpoint (Free)
    4. Tangs (Pay)
    5. Orchard Hotel (Free)
    Last edited by yaphui_gts; 04-06-2010 at 08:09 PM.
    Singapore Goldwing Owners Group is now in facebook http://www.facebook.com/GoldwingSG

    Now own only BMW K1600GT and Ex rider of Honda GL1800, Yam GTS1000, Yam Fazer 1000, Kawa GPZ400 , DukeSS400,Kawa ZXR400....and more to come

    www.singapore-gts-club.8m.com

  38. #38
    Andre
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    774
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yogi View Post
    covered hdb seasonal pkg for 2-wheelers is $17/mth.

    Qn: can a GL18 squeeze thru 2nd link toll booth barriers or mus use car lanes
    2nd link is GW friendly no problem passing thru'.

    Causeway will need some patient. I always use the causeway cause it is nearer to where I stay.
    As Yaphui_Gts said, try to use the 1 booth to your left if using causeway. If the 1 booth not available, only use other booths where the immigration counter at your left hand side else the wing mirror will hit the gantry post. And also make sure the bike is at the center of the lane, else the lower fairing will hit the kerb.
    Last edited by Andre; 05-06-2010 at 08:22 AM.

  39. #39
    funwheels
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    219
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Biometric in Tuas 2nd link

    Quote Originally Posted by yogi View Post
    covered hdb seasonal pkg for 2-wheelers is $17/mth.

    Qn: can a GL18 squeeze thru 2nd link toll booth barriers or mus use car lanes
    Hi yogi, welcome to this forum!
    I had been stucked once at the Tuas Biometric, cos it's not mean for GL.
    My left mirror hit the other land of the barrier, my right mirror hit the camera.
    So, I have to ask for help. The police officer ask me, "hey, 1st time here".
    I answer, "ya, 1st time here, so what now".
    As for GL, we need to take the 1st land on the left cos there's only 1 counter, wherelse the rest of the lanes are double counters.
    Cheers.

  40. #40
    funwheels
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    219
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yaphui_gts View Post
    Since we are talking about parking for GL1800. I am listing down all the sheltered car park that are goldwing friendly.

    Please add on the list

    North

    1. Compasspoint @ sengkang (Pay)
    2. Punggol Plaza (Free)
    3. Hougang Plaza (Pay)

    East

    1. Tampines Mall (Pay)
    2. Century Square (Pay)
    3. Hitachi Square (Free)
    4. Tampines One (Pay)
    5. White Sands (Pay)
    6. Starhub Green (Free)

    West

    1. Bukit Panjang Plaza (Free)
    2. Jurong Point (Pay)
    3. Safra Jurong (Pay)

    City / South

    1. Suntec City (Free)
    2. Raffles city ( Go in by B2. If you go in by B3, insert your cardcard to open the gantry (Free)
    3. International Plaza (Free)
    4. Fuji Xerox Tower (Free)
    5. VivoCity (Pay)
    6. Marina Square (Free)
    7. Esplanade (Pay)
    8. M Hotel (Free)
    9. Market Street Carpark (Pay)
    10. Golden Shoe Carpark (Pay)
    11. UOB Plaza (Pay Car rate )

    Orchard

    1. Plaza Singapura (Free)
    2. Cairnhill Place (Pay)
    3. Centerpoint (Free)
    4. Tangs (Pay)
    5. Orchard Hotel (Free)

    Hi yaphui_gts, valueble info you got.

  41. #41
    funwheels
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    219
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholai View Post
    His name is Azman. I'll be riding the ST1300 following him and another buddy, Phillip, on Friday morning about 0800hrs (TBC). We'll be taking a pretty relaxed trip while taking in the environment, and food, Malaysia have to offer . I'll be his pillion only during the WCR convoy in Malacca.

    Do you know them?

    Nic
    Hi Nic, your buddy is my buddy haha...

     

     
  42. #42
    funwheels
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    219
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Durians

    Hi guys, we are leaving 1030am to Pagoh for Durains after the WCR event on
    13th Jun 2010 Sunday.
    Interested party kindly contact me in Malacca.
    Cheers.

  43. #43
    yaphui_gts
    has no status.
    Class 2B yaphui_gts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    485
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yummy.. Can't wait for the durian to drop from the tree liao.. I'm onz
    Singapore Goldwing Owners Group is now in facebook http://www.facebook.com/GoldwingSG

    Now own only BMW K1600GT and Ex rider of Honda GL1800, Yam GTS1000, Yam Fazer 1000, Kawa GPZ400 , DukeSS400,Kawa ZXR400....and more to come

    www.singapore-gts-club.8m.com

  44. #44
    funwheels
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    219
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yaphui_gts View Post
    Yummy.. Can't wait for the durian to drop from the tree liao.. I'm onz
    Hi yaphui_gts, durians already waiting for us by the time we reach there.
    So, I think we don't have to wait for the durians to drop from the tree, haha...

  45. #45
    funwheels
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    219
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Baldwing Barber

    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Are you going to rename your shop to "Goldwing Barber" and 20% discount for all Goldwingers?
    I think the name "Baldwing Barber" is a better choice.
    What you think mate?
    Discount, I must get more then others.

  46. #46
    stormchaser
    has no status.
    L Plate stormchaser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funwheels View Post
    Hi guys, we are leaving 1030am to Pagoh for Durains after the WCR event on
    13th Jun 2010 Sunday.
    Interested party kindly contact me in Malacca.
    Cheers.
    I oso on for the durian......looking forward to the trip. C u guys 5pm Friday

  47. #47
    jojo124
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    50
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Baldwing Barber

    Quote Originally Posted by funwheels View Post
    I think the name "Baldwing Barber" is a better choice.
    What you think mate?
    Discount, I must get more then others.
    Hi bro,since u suggested the Baldwing Barber why not u join my club (The Botak Club, i will cut bald for all who join the club for FREE)

    Too bad cant join the WCR ride to Malacca, have a great n fun trip.

  48. #48
    funwheels
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    219
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stormchaser View Post
    I oso on for the durian......looking forward to the trip. C u guys 5pm Friday
    Welcome stormchaser, c u on friday ya.
    Good Nite.

  49. #49
    funwheels
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    219
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Botakcut

    Quote Originally Posted by jojo124 View Post
    Hi bro,since u suggested the Baldwing Barber why not u join my club (The Botak Club, i will cut bald for all who join the club for FREE)

    Too bad cant join the WCR ride to Malacca, have a great n fun trip.
    Hi pal, if botak haircut can bring me good luck at the same time can join your Botak Club (But I want to be President) , I don't mind.
    No worries pal, always another day.
    Good Night.

  50. #50
    Andre
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    774
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funwheels View Post
    Hi pal, if botak haircut can bring me good luck at the same time can join your Botak Club (But I want to be President) , I don't mind.
    No worries pal, always another day.
    Good Night.
    Harris he is present president of Botak Club,
    Jack & Jojo are next in line.
    You have to wait for you turn..lol

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •