Hi guys! What are the nicknames have you heard your NS mates/ Regulars being called and what are their meanings? List them down here!
1) Siao On - A NSF who is very "On" about NS Regimental stuffs. (eg: Always ensure that his boots are super shiny, never take MC, Volunteers to be Squad IC....most likely to become PTI )
2) Pao Toh Kia - A NSF who tells on his platoon mates in order to gain the favour of his superiors.
3) White Horse - A NSF who's parent/relative/family friend is someone powerful in the Govt. Most likely an MP or Minister's Son, this NSF (and his entire Platoon, to prevent talk of Biasness) is given extra nice treatment throughout his NS life. Most likely to be posted as a Clerk (for those lazy fellas) or an Officer Cadet (those Siao On White Horses).
4) Mankul - Malay for bowl, this NSF is very blur. (this nickname is more often heard in Police NS.)
5) Ayam Sakit - Malay for Sick Chicken, this NSF takes MC very frequently, often seen at the MO's clinic or at Tan Tock Seng.
Guys, add on to the list!