User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 264

Thread: Official VESPA thread for New Riders

  1. #51
    white
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    36
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Hi vespa people anyone riding lx150 3v the technicalities of 3v sounds good! but just wondering how is the actual performance..any one? and how is the fc , speed , pick up and stuffs? would appreciate if anyone can answer! thanks!

  2. #52
    pgohctoon
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    East
    Posts
    680
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by white View Post
    Hi vespa people anyone riding lx150 3v the technicalities of 3v sounds good! but just wondering how is the actual performance..any one? and how is the fc , speed , pick up and stuffs? would appreciate if anyone can answer! thanks!
    I had one for closed to 6 months. FC was about 36 km/liter. Pick up is very good. Shoots off from standstill, most times , first off the traffic stops , most times. Quality of finish for Vespa is excellent. The 10" front and 11" rear gives you very good mobility in city traffic. However, on expressways, travelling at 80 kph brings up my heart beat.
    Reason - it's small wheels are very responsive over undulations on the road and overlap of road surface between lanes when lane splitting. It's lighter weight is also sensitive when large vehicles cause a lot of air movements around them and when you are on elevated expressways, Sheares bridge or flyovers.
    I think if one rides 70 kph and below, it's an excellent scooter.
    The LX150 shudders more when moving off slow.
    There is also the distinctive Vespa rattle when it's moving. You will hear it more when you are moving close to the wall on flyovers or building walls or large vehicles.
    The Harleys have their low broom, broom , Vespas have their rattle.
    The pillion footrest is a bit small (my son who is taller than me [I am 1.725)) often say there is not enough room for his size 9 shoe.
    Last edited by pgohctoon; 24-06-2013 at 08:11 PM.

     

     
  3. #53
    white
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    36
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi pgohctoon, thank u so much for ur inputs. really appreciate it. haha. mind if i ask do u ride bigger bikes? because currently i am riding another 2b bike, i also find it kinda scary beside large vehicle. just wondering if its the same for most 2b bikes? so the top speed is only 80kph?

  4. #54
    pgohctoon
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    East
    Posts
    680
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by white View Post
    hi pgohctoon, thank u so much for ur inputs. really appreciate it. haha. mind if i ask do u ride bigger bikes? because currently i am riding another 2b bike, i also find it kinda scary beside large vehicle. just wondering if its the same for most 2b bikes? so the top speed is only 80kph?
    Hi White, I think top speed for the LX150 ie 3V is higher than 80 kph. Brochure says 115kph but I don't have the lion's heart to try it. I think it will take a lot of road for it to reach that.
    I changed to a Sym HD2i 200. You can read my comments on it in forum topic SYM HD2 200i.

  5. #55
    ava999
    has no status.
    P Plate ava999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    LakeSide
    Posts
    187
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    just would like to ask, why most of the people prefer LX but not PX 150 ?

    I m new to vespa.
    TP 2b-13 Aug2008 1IF 22Point , F
    TP 2b-20 Aug2008 16 Point , P
    Military Licence 3&4 27 Aug 2009
    TP 3- 7 Sep2009 10 point , P
    TP 2A- 20 Oct2009 14point, p
    TP 2-09 Dec2010 16 point, p


    Honda SP 22 aug 2008 to 18 sep 2009 FQ2088Z<3
    Honda RVF 24 oct 2009 to 16 jan 2011 FP4404L

  6. #56
    die2self777
    rides a Super4 S1
    P Plate die2self777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    150
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I might be wrong, but could it be that px is manual? I dunno about most people, though I know the oldtimers love their px

    Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

  7. #57
    swagger
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    7
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ava999 View Post
    just would like to ask, why most of the people prefer LX but not PX 150 ?

    I m new to vespa.
    Probably because LX is auto compared to handgear of PX150 and perhaps because its faster and easier to operate. Having said so, there's plenty of vesporeans out there on road who adore the classic vintage look of PX150, Sprint and Super. Arguably, it's difficult to find identical vintage vespa out there as each vespa is so customizable and reflects the taste and identity of the rider.

  8. #58
    garyyyyt
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    116
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone know how much it costs to maintain a GTS300?

    Are the parts easily available?

  9. #59
    die2self777
    rides a Super4 S1
    P Plate die2self777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    150
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Tong aik has everything

    Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

  10. #60
    coolcat
    is a poor cat
    TeePee coolcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,636
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Petrol consumption is higher because of the torque and power. Belt changes last longer although some say more expensive.

    I just posted one for sale:

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...TS300-for-sale
    ... what you looking at? Never seen a cow that wants to go places ????! ...

  11. #61
    coolcat
    is a poor cat
    TeePee coolcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,636
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    As Vespa riders know, there is no beautiful way to mount an IU on a Vespa.

    I recently did a IU bracket that is IMHO not a bad job. Check out the pics:

    20140413_180242.jpg20140413_163426.jpg20140413_180228.jpg

    It is a customed bracket; i.e. made to suit the bike; not mass-produced. The welder is Ah Ann, from Kaki Bukit. Great job and want to pass this contact along.
    Last edited by coolcat; 16-04-2014 at 10:36 AM.
    ... what you looking at? Never seen a cow that wants to go places ????! ...

     

     
  12. #62
    yewtuck
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    16
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyone still selling their gt200 or lx? sms me 84824299

  13. #63
    Alex_lim_08
    has no status.
    Class 2 Alex_lim_08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    832
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Purchase yesterday and just collect my NEW LX150 I.E 3V vespa...
    labelbox_20140508_212801.jpg
    Last edited by Alex_lim_08; 20-05-2014 at 07:34 AM.
    Once A Rider, Always A Bikers

  14. #64
    die2self777
    rides a Super4 S1
    P Plate die2self777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    150
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_lim_08 View Post
    Purchase yesterday and just collect my NEW LX150 vespa...
    labelbox_20140508_212801.jpg

    Sweet, how much

    Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

  15. #65
    hamtaro74
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dear Bros/sis,

    My beloved LX fell from her side stand today and got her sides badly scratch....any advice who I can see to get this repaired?

    Thanks

  16. #66
    Alex_lim_08
    has no status.
    Class 2 Alex_lim_08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    832
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by die2self777 View Post
    Sweet, how much

    Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
    I got it abt 11k abit ++
    Once A Rider, Always A Bikers

  17. #67
    die2self777
    rides a Super4 S1
    P Plate die2self777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    150
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Scary stuff.

    Btw anyone stays in Dover crescent? Renting out Vespa lx150

    Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

  18. #68
    Biri.Kecil
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North
    Posts
    44
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
    As Vespa riders know, there is no beautiful way to mount an IU on a Vespa.

    I recently did a IU bracket that is IMHO not a bad job. Check out the pics:

    20140413_180242.jpg20140413_163426.jpg20140413_180228.jpg

    It is a customed bracket; i.e. made to suit the bike; not mass-produced. The welder is Ah Ann, from Kaki Bukit. Great job and want to pass this contact along.
    Looks neat! Can see it from a front view perspective?
    Be considerate on the roads! Ride safe!

  19. #69
    zhang jin
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    501
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biri.Kecil View Post
    Looks neat! Can see it from a front view perspective?
    i bought a stainless steel bracket from looi's motor for $10.

  20. #70
    fatboypin
    has throttlelust...:P
    Class 2 fatboypin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Little Red Dot
    Posts
    1,316
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi guys,

    I have posted a WTB ad separately, but thought I should also post here for completeness.

    Pls PM me if you have any of the following you wish to sell:

    For GT200 only

    a) Original exhaust
    b) Original topbox

    Both should be in decent and working condition.

    Thanks for reading.

  21. #71
    zhang jin
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    501
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    2012 the price was 12k plus.now with the coe sky high,should be close to 15k.

     

     
  22. #72
    die2self777
    rides a Super4 S1
    P Plate die2self777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    150
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi guys my Vespa idling engine will just die by itself. I have to throttle to keep it alive. Any ideas what the problem might be?

    Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

  23. #73
    Fredd
    needs a new bike!!!
    SBF Fazers Fredd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Way up North
    Posts
    4,933
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    im ridin an 06 lx150 and my fc i can get 100km before hittin reserve..is it normal? any idea how to get better fc?

  24. #74
    Fredd
    needs a new bike!!!
    SBF Fazers Fredd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Way up North
    Posts
    4,933
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by die2self777 View Post
    Hi guys my Vespa idling engine will just die by itself. I have to throttle to keep it alive. Any ideas what the problem might be?

    Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
    either the idling is very low or ur batt goin to die

  25. #75
    Doremi
    wanna change bike
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,013
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fredd View Post
    either the idling is very low or ur batt goin to die
    if not water has gone into carb or air filter. delaying combustion.

  26. #76
    die2self777
    rides a Super4 S1
    P Plate die2self777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    150
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fredd View Post
    either the idling is very low or ur batt goin to die
    Thanks mate!

    Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

  27. #77
    die2self777
    rides a Super4 S1
    P Plate die2self777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    150
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doremi View Post
    if not water has gone into carb or air filter. delaying combustion.
    Good info thanks!

    Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

  28. #78
    jae_81
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    12
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi bros,

    How much is a reasonable price to pay for a GTS250 (Dec 2008 model)?

  29. #79
    Itchy
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyone still selling their gt200 or lx? pm me with the details and preferably pictures!

  30. #80
    scasi
    has no status.
    L Plate scasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    10
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sorry shameless plug, got 1 for sale. Immaculate condition!
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/used_b...150?MSGNUM=500

  31. #81
    whiteflash
    has no status.
    P Plate whiteflash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    102
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Any kind soul can share with me where to send my vespa for the best paint shop for whole bike spray. Thanks

     

     
  32. #82
    denser
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    64
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    where can i get to change a white wall tyres? recommended brand?

  33. #83
    wudesmond
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    258
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    any good recommendation for servicing of GT200? appreciated much. thank

  34. #84
    tthong901
    has no status.
    P Plate tthong901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    161
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    go futurescootering at midview building. paintjob can be done there too.
    RIding Is Fun but speeding kills

  35. #85
    No.10
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    118
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would recommend Tong Aik

  36. #86
    swim
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    193
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi for paint job u can go to yeow motor at ang mo kio there look for ah ken, most of the vespa spray at there

  37. #87
    Alex_lim_08
    has no status.
    Class 2 Alex_lim_08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    832
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi.. my bike mileage abt 7k plus.. what need to service if reach 10k?
    Once A Rider, Always A Bikers

  38. #88
    planescape
    likes his cranky Vespas!
    Class 2B planescape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    428
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Alex, Full servicing. Belt, rollers, engine oil etc.

    U can try tong aik or future. I know future scootering has a full svc package.
    I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to death, your right to say it.
    ~ Voltaire

  39. #89
    zhang jin
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    501
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_lim_08 View Post
    Hi.. my bike mileage abt 7k plus.. what need to service if reach 10k?
    just the engine oil & oil filter change will do.do check the coolant level too.

  40. #90
    zhang jin
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    501
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by No.10 View Post
    I would recommend Tong Aik
    wing yap along balestier road can also do a nice job.the ah pek there is mr hands on ,with vespa.

  41. #91
    Alex_lim_08
    has no status.
    Class 2 Alex_lim_08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    832
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by planescape View Post
    Alex, Full servicing. Belt, rollers, engine oil etc.

    Thank Bro. . Btw. Do I really need to change the rollers belt etc?

    U can try tong aik or future. I know future scootering has a full svc package.
    Thank Bro... I think there is another workshop also have full package. But I simply just forget what is the name
    Once A Rider, Always A Bikers

     

     
  42. #92
    savedqueen
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    22
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    A short story to share on getting spare keys from a well known Vespa dealer near Sim Lim.

    My second hand GT200 keys (ignition + box) were rotten and I decided to get a new set, bought from the dealer, happy that they had it and they said the key programming is abit complicated and it they need to charge labour cost for it. I said why not, that's great since it was a sensitive issue! Went to Goodluck smith beside Regina, have to say their workmanship is top notch for $3 per key. Went back to the dealer and uncle told me need to wait one and a half hour to get they programming done in order for the duplicated key to be "smooth as water", but I was rushing for time thus walked away.

    Had some free time today, decided to head back to dealer for extra accessories and programming. Out of the blue, I decided to call SG Vespa agent to check the price for keys programming. They told me they do not provide such service and the reason was that it (programming) was so easy, even a 3 year old kid could do it. And yes, I did it lesser than a minute having the spare key programmed with no hiccups at all.

    My thoughts, Yes I may be a stupid virgin Vespa owner who did not read the manuals and a sucker for old folks advice like how my Grandma's advice always proved useful. And maybe I'm not a "regular" or have a friendly sociable attitude but I am definetly courteous when I ask for anything. Conclusion, I would seek out every other alternatives before visiting mentioned dealer again. Not trying to accuse or seek condemnation against them but things happen and this happened, just hoping the guy who was like me a new vespa owner on Saturday seeked out opinions before blindly trusting anyone too.

    Ride safe and keep your wallets safe.

    PS: I hope if anyone paid a fee for their programming could enlighten me if there's any wonderful extra features offered by uncle besides a key that just works.

  43. #93
    Alex_lim_08
    has no status.
    Class 2 Alex_lim_08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    832
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That y I didn't stick to a work shop... cos once u become a regular with them.. their knife will be sharpen...
    Once A Rider, Always A Bikers

  44. #94
    pokey2014
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    66
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyone has any information about gt 200???

    Spares? reliability and 2nd hand price

  45. #95
    Alex_lim_08
    has no status.
    Class 2 Alex_lim_08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    832
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Any one know where I can buy brake light cover for my lx?
    Once A Rider, Always A Bikers

  46. #96
    zhang jin
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    501
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by savedqueen View Post
    A short story to share on getting spare keys from a well known Vespa dealer near Sim Lim.

    My second hand GT200 keys (ignition + box) were rotten and I decided to get a new set, bought from the dealer, happy that they had it and they said the key programming is abit complicated and it they need to charge labour cost for it. I said why not, that's great since it was a sensitive issue! Went to Goodluck smith beside Regina, have to say their workmanship is top notch for $3 per key. Went back to the dealer and uncle told me need to wait one and a half hour to get they programming done in order for the duplicated key to be "smooth as water", but I was rushing for time thus walked away.

    Had some free time today, decided to head back to dealer for extra accessories and programming. Out of the blue, I decided to call SG Vespa agent to check the price for keys programming. They told me they do not provide such service and the reason was that it (programming) was so easy, even a 3 year old kid could do it. And yes, I did it lesser than a minute having the spare key programmed with no hiccups at all.

    My thoughts, Yes I may be a stupid virgin Vespa owner who did not read the manuals and a sucker for old folks advice like how my Grandma's advice always proved useful. And maybe I'm not a "regular" or have a friendly sociable attitude but I am definetly courteous when I ask for anything. Conclusion, I would seek out every other alternatives before visiting mentioned dealer again. Not trying to accuse or seek condemnation against them but things happen and this happened, just hoping the guy who was like me a new vespa owner on Saturday seeked out opinions before blindly trusting anyone too.

    Ride safe and keep your wallets safe.

    PS: I hope if anyone paid a fee for their programming could enlighten me if there's any wonderful extra features offered by uncle besides a key that just works.
    i did the same duplicate key beside regina,went back to the genting lane agent,the sales personnel just finished the job in less than a minute.i still believe there is ASS(after sales service)afterall in S ingapore

  47. #97
    savedqueen
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    22
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhang jin View Post
    i did the same duplicate key beside regina,went back to the genting lane agent,the sales personnel just finished the job in less than a minute.i still believe there is ASS(after sales service)afterall in S ingapore
    Yup I believe so too, as I'm working in retail line.

    Anyone has issues with FA front rack for GT200? Mine kept dropping out due to the top hook on frame design.

  48. #98
    pokey2014
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    66
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Where to get legal after market exhuats for gt200?

    Sent from my LG-D958 using Tapatalk

  49. #99
    savedqueen
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    22
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokey2014 View Post
    Where to get legal after market exhuats for gt200?

    Sent from my LG-D958 using Tapatalk
    LeoVince and Scorpion has street legal exhausts for GT200, search for respective authorised resellers in SG to enquire more.

  50. #100
    cutegigi
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    42
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyone can advice me where is the best place to get flyscreen for gt200 ??
    thanks in advance

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •