has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by patriots View Post
    Thanks. I found and purchase the last SW in Singapore, which is at Ban Hon Brothers after asking closed to 10 shops.

The dual overhead cam engine fromSW can never be replicated. Which is why i still stick to SW.
    Glad you have found your SW. I am very happy with my SW, it provides a smooth and comfy ride.

patriots
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by joey_sfb View Post
    Glad you have found your SW. I am very happy with my SW, it provides a smooth and comfy ride.
    Thanks.

Returning to biking this month after out for 7 years making babies and supporting a car.
    but as kids are getting older, it is time to say goodbye to car too.

A lot has changed after 7 years out of SBF. Seems like SW thread is not as lively as before. Or a lot of members are migrating to FB groups ?
    I also forgotten that I was once a contributor in the SW tech corner. Looks like I have to repick up the technical know how again.

Pricing wise for a new SW and topbox is a shocking to me too.
    My last SW purchase OTR is only $12K. Now I can never get this price with new ARF and COE.

I also found GIVI topbox is now very expensive Very shock to know the pricing for E55 and V56 but manage to find a decent and reasonable priced topbox (Kappa K53), which I will be installing for my new SW.
    July 2004 to Nov 2006 X9 amalfi
    Dec 2006 to Jan 2010 Honda SilverWing 400
    Feb 2010 to Nov 2015 Honda Fit
    Dec 2015 to Oct 2017 Toyota ISIS
    Feb 2017 to May 2017 Honda ST1300

Jun 2017 onwards Honda Silverwing 400

Fazli
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saw a maroon SWing at Mah in June. OTR before insurance was quoted $28k.
    "Don't do onto others, what you don't want others to do onto you"
    "What goes around, comes around"

sad_how
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by patriots View Post
    Thanks.

Returning to biking this month after out for 7 years making babies and supporting a car.
    but as kids are getting older, it is time to say goodbye to car too.

A lot has changed after 7 years out of SBF. Seems like SW thread is not as lively as before. Or a lot of members are migrating to FB groups ?
    I also forgotten that I was once a contributor in the SW tech corner. Looks like I have to repick up the technical know how again.

Pricing wise for a new SW and topbox is a shocking to me too.
    My last SW purchase OTR is only $12K. Now I can never get this price with new ARF and COE.

I also found GIVI topbox is now very expensive Very shock to know the pricing for E55 and V56 but manage to find a decent and reasonable priced topbox (Kappa K53), which I will be installing for my new SW.
    Welcome back Senior !!!

Only a Biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

kotsaka
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi guys! i have wilver fjs 400 d8 from a few days . great maxi scooter better than suzuki yamaha e.t.c. BUT i have a problem with rpm and spedometer . in any time they working properly, another time they not work.... first i check the fuses-all is ok
    after that i chesk the couplers behind the rpm and spedometer - all looks ok . thats all. i dont have any idea for the bad reason. pls if you can recomend me for something ....
    many thanks in advance

Cosmic_Jumper
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Check the main ground connection (battery to frame) as well as the ground connection from the Combination Meter wire harness to frame.

Tim

superfly
    looking for SW600/400
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everyone,

I have an old Silverwing400 (2008) and I am considering to replace it with a more recent. I think it got facelifted around 2010?

I was looking at second hand ads on SGBikeMart but I got confused with the naming: can someone tell me what are the difference between FJS400A and FJS400D? And also what's different on the GT400?

They are all 400 obviously but I could see pictures of same model with different face?? I thought the A and D was due to facelift but I think I am wrong...

I may have miss previous post if you can enlighten me or point me to some explanations that would be great! Thanks!
    Peugeot 103 SPX 50 > Hyosung Zephyr 100 > T-Max 500 > Majesty 400 > Skipper 125 > Piaggio X9 Amalfi 180 > SilverWing 400

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678