User Tag List

Thread: Turbocharger or Supercharger more suitable for Honda Civic Type R?

potong_pasirian
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Turbocharger or Supercharger more suitable for Honda Civic Type R?

I'm just curious: If you already tuned your Civic Type R's NA engine to the max but still wish to increase it's power, is it better to install a Supercharger? Or a Turbocharger? Which of them is more suitable for a VTEC engine and why? Thanks in advance! =)

Andr3w
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you are not afraid of legal issues and got tons of money.anything also good.
    Die hard Fan of Modern Creation Munich.

Kman
    Is on Cruise control;)
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by potong_pasirian View Post
    I'm just curious: If you already tuned your Civic Type R's NA engine to the max but still wish to increase it's power, is it better to install a Supercharger? Or a Turbocharger? Which of them is more suitable for a VTEC engine and why? Thanks in advance! =)
    Well it depends on wat you looking for supercharger the power is more linear while turbo is a big kick in power at a particular rpm(Depends on turbo size)
    Another factor to take note of is your compression is too high for big turbo engine might not handle it.Turbo cars ahve lower compression.
    Alot of research is needed. Plug and play will have its own sett of issues in future and with coe the way its is i am guess u wont want to mess your ride.
    U need to take care of your engine management system and probably need turbo module for it.
    Another factor is turbo is exhaust mod supercharge engine mod diff penalties
    End of the day when u choose NA it has its pros and cons just like the lag in a turbo car. So wat kind of power u want? I wouuld stay away frm tubo and supercharger and to engine internals instead and hndling and breaks.
    Beating a Honda is like banging a fat chick. Everyone can do it but who wants to brag about it....

WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE!!!

Jetblast
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try garage r or mb motors. Friends had their cars turned into monsters! But prepare to pay

motec
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

K20 with some cams,exhaust mods and a hondata ecu will be good for occasional track days and road usage.if not just go for a k24 with forged internal.IMO I would think it better to stay NA and better enjoy the VTEC and NA reliability. Supercharge or turbo road is dependable on whether u using the car for drag use,as for track use a force induction CTR will not be ideal to handle. And always be prepared to face many problems with engine failure.

MS
    is celebrating life.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will buy a faster car.

Do Not Tailgate Me!

stsoh
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dun waste ur money in sillypore, 200hp is a big deal.
    better tat u immigrate to usa (the car country) where 500hp is no big deal.

Aliensheep
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i would rather get none of them as both put more stress on the engine and the civic type R by itself is already good enough but if u really wanna get one of those,go for the supercharged because turbocharged=turbo lag

kmax
    rides bicycle
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MS View Post
    I will buy a faster car.
    agree... scrap that ah beng civic..

get proper ride..

Throttle
    needs a holiday
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

guys take it with a cupful of salt.

if i recall correctly, TS is the joker who wanted to buy EVO with a monthly salary less than my cigar expense.

kmax
    rides bicycle
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Throttle View Post

if i recall correctly, TS is the joker who wanted to buy EVO with a monthly salary less than my cigar expense.
    Throttle... may be you smoke too much....

Throttle
    needs a holiday
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kmax View Post
    Throttle... may be you smoke too much....
    you could be right, Kmax.

I should slow down.....

potong_pasirian
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, are you looking down on me because my monthly salary ($2K plus) is not as much as your cigar expense? You may be rich but u should not put people down like this. And I'm happy with my Civic Type R which I saved up to buy though it cant compare to your expensive car.

MS
    is celebrating life.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, are you looking down on me because my monthly salary ($2K plus) is not as much as your cigar expense? You may be rich but u should not put people down like this. And I'm happy with my Civic Type R which I saved up to buy though it cant compare to your expensive car.
    I agree with throttle. He speaks bluntly but if you read between the lines, you will see that he is provoking your thoughts about how you manage your finance.

I will have to echo his sentiments, but in a less blunt manner. If I were you, I will keep my money for appreciating stuffs. Splurging on a penis enlarger will not help you perform better in bed. Rather, spend the money on having sex lessons and building up your stamina to last longer and better in bed. Make that improvement permanent. Likewise, invest with the money you saved. Do you know that if you placed your money in the right place on Monday, you will be very likely at least 10% richer today. For more information, ask Kayhian.

BTW, I am not a rich man. I don't smoke too. I just don't want to squander my hard earned money on something that will not get me anywhere.

Do Not Tailgate Me!

potong_pasirian
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with throttle. He speaks bluntly but if you read between the lines, you will see that he is provoking your thoughts about how you manage your finance.

I will have to echo his sentiments, but in a less blunt manner. If I were you, I will keep my money for appreciating stuffs. Splurging on a penis enlarger will not help you perform better in bed. Rather, spend the money on having sex lessons and building up your stamina to last longer and better in bed. Make that improvement permanent. Likewise, invest with the money you saved. Do you know that if you placed your money in the right place on Monday, you will be very likely at least 10% richer today. For more information, ask Kayhian.

BTW, I am not a rich man. I don't smoke too. I just don't want to squander my hard earned money on something that will not get me anywhere.
    To tell the truth, I know very little about Investing (stocks, Forex, etc..) so I'm not ready to invest yet. The reason I saved up is because I really wanted a Sports Car which isn't that expensive. Had aimed for an Evo or an Integra before but decided to get a Civic Type R instead.The Evo is indeed too expensive for me. Also, the 4 doored CTR is much more convenient than an Integra when I'm bringing my family out. As for managing my finance, I already have it worked out, so don't worry about it. You will be amazed that a $2K plus salary can support a CTR...I don't smoke, drink or club, so my monthly expenses are rather low. Anyway, as I'm working in Civil Service, my salary will also increase the longer I stay on in the job.

So, back to the topic..... I think I'll get the Supercharger next time...a big thank you to the bros for the advices given!

MS
    is celebrating life.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To tell the truth, I know very little about Investing (stocks, Forex, etc..) so I'm not ready to invest yet. The reason I saved up is because I really wanted a Sports Car which isn't that expensive. Had aimed for an Evo or an Integra before but decided to get a Civic Type R instead.The Evo is indeed too expensive for me. Also, the 4 doored CTR is much more convenient than an Integra when I'm bringing my family out. As for managing my finance, I already have it worked out, so don't worry about it. You will be amazed that a $2K plus salary can support a CTR...I don't smoke, drink or club, so my monthly expenses are rather low. Anyway, as I'm working in Civil Service, my salary will also increase the longer I stay on in the job.

So, back to the topic..... I think I'll get the Supercharger next time...a big thank you to the bros for the advices given!
    Nobody is too late or too early to invest.
    Do you have anything that appreciates? Like insurance?
    I have friends who tell me exactly the same thing. Don't smoke, no drink, no gf, does not find pleasure in holidaying, committing a huge chunk of their pay (>50%) on his car. the installment alone was very high for him. Down the road. I have a friend who owns a Lancer making 3K flat a month about 40K a year, he cannot find money to support his insurance, when his car broke down due to wear and tear, he cannot afford to support the maintenance, when his tyres were worn, he bought cheap used tyres though still with thread bu sidewalls cracked after a while, he was driving with leaking shock absorbers, there was engine oil stains signs of seepage on his oil block indicating a broken top gasket. But he still went ahead for an aftermarket exhaust system. And when he came to me for a loan to pay his car insurance, I told him off. Also, civil service is a **** hole. Get out while you can. Before you fire at me, I was from the civil service for 6 years before I took the plunge and called it quits. I cannot say that I made it. But I am very glad that life is better now. And job security is better. don't be surprised, if you go to the workshop and get an inspection done, you might have to fork out $$$ to clear your maintenance. And by then you will realise that you have no more $$$ for food and your phone bills.

Life is not only about cars. Cars should serve you and not for you to serve the car. Good luck.

Do Not Tailgate Me!

Demon
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This guy is asking a genuine question so let's just stick to that and help him out if we can

The most economical way to give your car a boost is NOS, and it is also more discreet as compared to turbo-charging. Reversing of the mod is also less messy, and easier. However, word of caution is that NOS is like drugs, once you are on it, it will be a downward slide until your engine goes "piang"

You can technically keep adding power to the engine but have you check if your stock system, such as gearbox,, cooling system ...etc can handle that additional load ?

In my opinion, the Type R is already very respectable for street racing. Power may not be the only determinant for traffic light sprint.

Few years back, some the souped up WRX boys were embarrassed by a seemingly stock Golf GTi, little did they know that that Golf has the latest DSG gearbox, and the WRX manual gearbox was simply no match.

MS
    is celebrating life.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon View Post
    This guy is asking a genuine question so let's just stick to that and help him out if we can

The most economical way to give your car a boost is NOS, and it is also more discreet as compared to turbo-charging. Reversing of the mod is also less messy, and easier. However, word of caution is that NOS is like drugs, once you are on it, it will be a downward slide until your engine goes "piang"

You can technically keep adding power to the engine but have you check if your stock system, such as gearbox,, cooling system ...etc can handle that additional load ?

In my opinion, the Type R is already very respectable for street racing. Power may not be the only determinant for traffic light sprint.

Few years back, some the souped up WRX boys were embarrassed by a seemingly stock Golf GTi, little did they know that that Golf has the latest DSG gearbox, and the WRX manual gearbox was simply no match.
    Hohoho... Don't make this statement. Some ah bengs who think that their WRX is the fastest car in the world will incinerate you for that.

The DSG is a system that allows easy and fast gear change despite the length of the race. VAG cars are also known to be bloody easy to tune and spare parts widely available from many respectable sources like Oettinger, MTM, ABT.

I think what the TS need is not to squander anymore money on the car and check if there are any maintenance issues that needs to be taken care of first. Then hone his skills before he try giving his car the power boost.

But in any case if he should embark on the power increase campaign, remember, dyno your car before and after the tune. That is the only way to ascertain the power. I have seen people who kept thinking that 'more is better' only to start losing power due to sloppy tuning work.

Do Not Tailgate Me!

kmax
    rides bicycle
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so it was you

Throttle
    needs a holiday
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wah, like that you say not blunt, haha.

a cigar on me, bro

Throttle
    needs a holiday
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lets not forget about stopping power.
    to go fast is one thing, to be able to stop fast is an even more important thing.

haha

kelena
    is hiding behind his work desk
    Class 2A
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lets not forget about stopping power.
    to go fast is one thing, to be able to stop fast is an even more important thing.

haha
    and a good and reliable set of brakes and tires will set you back at least a few good G's.

Aliensheep
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha anyways watever u guys do never get an modded exhaust cuz u will be labeled ah beng straight away by ppl on the road and it also looks quite idiotic with a big-ass exhaust at the back of yor car

NormalAspirated
    The status is FCUKED
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by NormalAspirated; 11-09-2011 at 11:07 AM.

comics00
    Why am I still alive?
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bro, i m not too sure if u got the hints by now...? a stock CTR by itself is very respectable on our street.
    - regardless of how soup up ur CTR is by now, I m very sure u have yet learn how to use the horses & torque from ur CTR. Learn to handle ur car with all its power b4 it is too late (touch wood)
    - have u do up the handling dept? iron out the body-roll, over steering, road holding ect 1st b4 u push too hard into a corner (touch wood)
    - have u got enough contact with the ground & the stopping power? get ur CTR a respectable set of rubber & brakes. it may be too late to regret when u r cruising up in NSH at 200km/h & a truck cuts into ur lane (touch wood)
    If, & I mean onli If u have not sorted out the above mention pls dont watse time & effort on the HP & Nm. the above should set u back by almost $10k
    1991-Katana125 1992-GN125 1993-Terminator250 1995-Intruder400 1996-ZX-7RRP1 & Charade1L 1996-Vulcan800 1998-Accent1.5L 2001-CorollaXLI 2002-TDM900 2005-Phamton150 2006-FJR1300 2007-KLE500 & WRX JDM 2010-Spark135 & Legacy GT 2012-Focus SW & Sylphy 2015-V Strom 650XT & D Tracker, 2016-Cross Country & RS4 125, 2017-Moto Guzzi V7ii Stone

comics00
    Why am I still alive?
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stsoh View Post
    dun waste ur money in sillypore, 200hp is a big deal.
    better tat u immigrate to usa (the car country) where 500hp is no big deal.
    Sorry bro, but i will have to disagree with u. with >380hp & my wife is complaining that our ride is SLOW
    1991-Katana125 1992-GN125 1993-Terminator250 1995-Intruder400 1996-ZX-7RRP1 & Charade1L 1996-Vulcan800 1998-Accent1.5L 2001-CorollaXLI 2002-TDM900 2005-Phamton150 2006-FJR1300 2007-KLE500 & WRX JDM 2010-Spark135 & Legacy GT 2012-Focus SW & Sylphy 2015-V Strom 650XT & D Tracker, 2016-Cross Country & RS4 125, 2017-Moto Guzzi V7ii Stone

comics00
    Why am I still alive?
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aliensheep View Post
    i would rather get none of them as both put more stress on the engine and the civic type R by itself is already good enough but if u really wanna get one of those,go for the supercharged because turbocharged=turbo lag
    ya the turbo lag (depending on ur compression ratio, turbo size etc) maybe there, but the kick when the turbo spools up mmm...shiok

comics00
    Why am I still alive?
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bro, there u go again ...

comics00
    Why am I still alive?
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bro potong, I m working for the govt too. pls dont place too much hope on then $alary to increasing fast, in recent yrs it has been below inflation rate

comics00
    Why am I still alive?
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bro Demon, u c my WRX no up uh? my friends (2+1) with DSG weren't impress with their ride compare to my. wondering is it the car or the driver that weren't competent?

comics00
    Why am I still alive?
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hohoho... Don't make this statement. Some ah bengs who think that their WRX is the fastest car in the world will incinerate you for that.

The DSG is a system that allows easy and fast gear change despite the length of the race. VAG cars are also known to be bloody easy to tune and spare parts widely available from many respectable sources like Oettinger, MTM, ABT.

I think what the TS need is not to squander anymore money on the car and check if there are any maintenance issues that needs to be taken care of first. Then hone his skills before he try giving his car the power boost.

But in any case if he should embark on the power increase campaign, remember, dyno your car before and after the tune. That is the only way to ascertain the power. I have seen people who kept thinking that 'more is better' only to start losing power due to sloppy tuning work.
    u calling me Ah Beng

comics00
    Why am I still alive?
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aliensheep View Post
    haha anyways watever u guys do never get an modded exhaust cuz u will be labeled ah beng straight away by ppl on the road and it also looks quite idiotic with a big-ass exhaust at the back of yor car
    Bro Aliensheep, dont say i look idiotic lah, we got no choice leh. with biger cc & turbo the engine needs to breath. if dont up the pipe size the engine will piangz up the lorry 1 u know

starr
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

back to the topic, if its a poll, I'd pick the supercharger.
    Faster than fast,
    Quicker than quick.

NormalAspirated
    The status is FCUKED
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by NormalAspirated; 11-09-2011 at 10:58 AM.

NormalAspirated
    The status is FCUKED
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NormalAspirated
    The status is FCUKED
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MS
    is celebrating life.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NormalAspirated View Post
    Car weight under 1,000kg I pick SC stage2 with 2L or 2.2L with 10,500rpm rev otherwise TC or NA inline4 with bigger block is better with at least 8,000rpm rev.
    Try keep it under 1,250kg if possible ...
    These are realistic numbers, tested and proven.
    Also tested and proven to get caught by TPs ...
    These are for semi serious driver going for response and time attack on the track with some competition skills experience
    otherwise is waste time waste money to boost ego because you hardly can uses its full potential on norm driving basis.
    Some of you guys don't like to tune in to FM90.5

Do Not Tailgate Me!

NormalAspirated
    The status is FCUKED
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by NormalAspirated; 11-09-2011 at 10:59 AM.

NormalAspirated
    The status is FCUKED
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by NormalAspirated; 11-09-2011 at 10:59 AM.

cougar
    wears a pilot style helmet
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

too much of a hassle getting it right with such engine management mods. MS is right, penis enlarger is no match for stamina or enduro. sg roads are too short and too much traffic lights for really letting the engine breath. how would you attempt to drive i am curious. strange isn't it, sg should actually follow japan and install 180kph restriction on vehicles, lucky they didnt bother.

*人 在 江 湖 *敲 锣 打 鼓 *

嘴讲兰派爽! The World would be a better place if karma exists.

cougar
    wears a pilot style helmet
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

another thing about engine mods, the engine is as good as its last round liao, cause overtime the additional loads will overstretch the intended specs of the engine, parts will deplete faster and no reversing back to pristine condition. Unless yours is an old car u buy to wack in races and scrap it later.

*人 在 江 湖 *敲 锣 打 鼓 *

嘴讲兰派爽! The World would be a better place if karma exists.

Aliensheep
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by comics00 View Post
    Bro Aliensheep, dont say i look idiotic lah, we got no choice leh. with biger cc & turbo the engine needs to breath. if dont up the pipe size the engine will piangz up the lorry 1 u know
    Dude when I say idiotic I mean really really out of place and if u see those sports cars they dont even mid a big ass exhaust. Oh yea I more thing I frgt to mention,supercharger mean really crappy mpg.

MS
    is celebrating life.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the threadstarter has a good idea of what is the message all these while. Nonetheless, I find that he is way much better than the Tiongs in Singapore. If you go and read what the tiongs in the Ah Tiong Car/bike clubs write in their forum and communicate with them, you will find a deeper meaning to colossal ignorant moronic incompetent arrogant imbeciles.

Do Not Tailgate Me!

Pplater
    is on the saddle
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the threadstarter has a good idea of what is the message all these while. Nonetheless, I find that he is way much better than the Tiongs in Singapore. If you go and read what the tiongs in the Ah Tiong Car/bike clubs write in their forum and communicate with them, you will find a deeper meaning to colossal ignorant moronic incompetent arrogant imbeciles.
    Chim... Anyway this thread very interesting. Some people 2k+ can confidently support a car. My army friend 3k+ budget tight for OPC and getting married. Others smoke cigar one month 2k+. Haha... very interesting to read for bystander. Very interesting indeed.
    P-plate should be an attitude to safety and riding. There's always more to learn.

Janice
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also wish to have my own car someday

YEN96
    has no status.
    Mapputatsuni hiki sakuwayo ราชอาณาจักรไทย
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now FK2R already turbo charged!!! Insurance killer. FD2R also insurance high!!

Honda cars insurance on higher side compared to other japanese brands!!

Sharing my Watspp play car group chat - just 1 number u need for good insurance rates 9362 3352

"To all B/D/K series lover in this group. I would like to share my experience with u all involving our kaki here (Bro Terence). My car insurance will soon be expired by end of March and so as everyone other car driver started looking around and asking friend who and where quote the cheapest. I can tell you look no further! Bro Terence is the only number u need to call/sms/whatsapp. To be honest me n him is nt blood related and best part, till date i have nvr see him before. But we r all driver too if there is good lobang where u can save money why nt share with others. Above is my humble experience and i think it worth sharing. Below is a short breakdown of what happened.
    ( **Car model deleted ** ) , $2.xxxk (first yr insurance, owner age XX yrs. 0% ncd)
    2nd yr insurance renewal, quote frm Bro Terence, 10% ncd, driver age XX Yrs. $1.xxxk. A big diff of $600/-. I don't think anyone else can find a better quote than this, at least not me. Please feel free to contact Terence 9362 3352 for your motor insurance needs/quotes/renewal. Easy and nice guy to deal.

Just my 2cent worth. Bro Terence, Thanks!"
    KAWASAKI KIPS F* XX *
    KAWASAKI ZX-10R FY3946Z (26 Oct 07 - 23 Jan 10)
    YAMAHA RD350LC FS4160Z
    1996 Honda Civic SiR EK4
    1993 Honda Civic Vti EG6 SBZ2065P 1993 Honda Civic Vti EG9 SBX9073E 2002 MB E200 SDT6931X
    1991 MB 200E SBT2703M
    1986 MB 280SE EZ8138M 1992 Toyota Cressida SBU1756L
    1992 MB 280SE SBU6143Y