User Tag List

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Anyone please advice?

  1. #1
    AbangKau
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    148
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Anyone please advice?



    Hi all, I'm currently taking class 2b at SSDC, and I've just failed my first attempt at TP (really annoyed).
    The thing is, is it possible to suddenly change driving centre and take my next TP somewhere else without retaking all the lessons?
    Seeing as the TP dates for CDC and BBDC are somewhat closer as compared to SSDC.

  2. #2
    frozenpenguins
    is surrounded by maniacs with death wishes
    Class 2 frozenpenguins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,152
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No... you won't be familiar with the other road course anyway...

     

     
  3. #3
    haoKR
    is a slow rider..
    SBF Lacer haoKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    6,284
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    TS,just retake at your current centre
    gd luck!


    Ride Defensively; always.

    Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010
    Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014
    Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017
    Class BB2ADC - NOV2016
    Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018
    Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

  4. #4
    AbangKau
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    148
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haoKR View Post
    TS,just retake at your current centre
    gd luck!
    Argh almost 3 months just to retake! can't stand it!

  5. #5
    AbangKau
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    148
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by haoKR View Post
    TS,just retake at your current centre
    gd luck!
    Argh almost 3 months just to retake! can't stand it!

  6. #6
    deathmaster
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    114
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The grass is always greener on the other side.

    The waiting time for TP is just as long, especially when TP had announced that they are purposely slowing down the process of getting bike license.

  7. #7
    d515s23
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    28
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can understand your frustration. Almost three months wait for my 2b test in May too. If fail, another 3 months wait, can ride also forget how to ride. What the hell is TP and LTA thinking? Raise COE until average people cannot afford cars. Screw up our public transport until everyday over congested and breakdown. Left with no choice but to take bike, but make it so damn frustrating to pass. Really damn crap.

  8. #8
    duo
    would rather be a troll than the champion..
    SBF Lacer duo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,156
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AbangKau View Post
    Argh almost 3 months just to retake! can't stand it!
    Patience is a virtue. If it makes you feel any better I had to wait more than that thanks to my RTT expiring before any available TP date. Had to wait and retake n then book and wait for TP.







    Quote Originally Posted by d515s23 View Post
    Can understand your frustration. Almost three months wait for my 2b test in May too. If fail, another 3 months wait, can ride also forget how to ride. What the hell is TP and LTA thinking? Raise COE until average people cannot afford cars. Screw up our public transport until everyday over congested and breakdown. Left with no choice but to take bike, but make it so damn frustrating to pass. Really damn crap.
    It separates those who can ride and those who cannot. Its just like learning how to balance on a bicycle. Once you get it you will never lose it. Its second nature.



    Sent from Your Ericsson T10 using Tapatalk
    KRGT-1
    I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

  9. #9
    MrHui
    has no status.
    TeePee MrHui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,371
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AbangKau View Post
    Hi all, I'm currently taking class 2b at SSDC, and I've just failed my first attempt at TP (really annoyed).
    The thing is, is it possible to suddenly change driving centre and take my next TP somewhere else without retaking all the lessons?
    Seeing as the TP dates for CDC and BBDC are somewhat closer as compared to SSDC.
    Sad to sad SSDC is one of the highest passin rate and shortest waiting time to TP! If you think SSDC is hard to pass, CDC will be worst mainly becos of the heavy traffic
    ===============
    ZX-150" OCT '07 - FEB '09
    SPEC III" FEB '09 - APR '11
    GSXR-750" APR '11 - DEC '11
    FZ6S2" JAN 12 - JULY '12
    FZ1N" JULY 12 - MAR '15
    MONSTER 796" MAR '15 - ???
    ===============

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •