TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by f-50evolution View Post
    dont u guys have to testify in court should evidence be used?
    Er. 1 of e requirements of submitting to tp is to specify whether u r willing to be witness. Dunno wat will happen if put no. But i put yes always. Nothing wrong to report on something u c tat is wrong right?

Sometimes while walking i also grab those bicycle or bike on pavement for going too fast and tell them on e spot. Or those walk around in crowded places with eyes glue to hp, guy gal also tell. Wat else do i do?
    WTS: Yamaha FZ1S 07
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/404820-WTS-Yamaha-FZ1S-07?p=8036785#post8036785

duo
    would rather be a troll than the champion..
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bfg1981 View Post
    had sent 1 in may for this
    TP still dragging their feet.
    They are not just dragging their feet. Hands also dragging.

dont u guys have to testify in court should evidence be used?
    Not too sure. I would if I need to. Small step towards getting our roads safer.
    KRGT-1
    I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

f-50evolution
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danielling1981 View Post
    Er. 1 of e requirements of submitting to tp is to specify whether u r willing to be witness. Dunno wat will happen if put no. But i put yes always. Nothing wrong to report on something u c tat is wrong right?

Sometimes while walking i also grab those bicycle or bike on pavement for going too fast and tell them on e spot. Or those walk around in crowded places with eyes glue to hp, guy gal also tell. Wat else do i do?
    how to submit? is there a website of something?
    Class 3 : 6 Jan 2011
    Class 2B: 22 June 2011
    Class 2A: 26 July 2012
    Class 2: 20 Sept 2013

R15 BumbleBee
    CB400 Revo
    Ducati 848 Evo
    Honda Wave
    Honda Tiger

danielling1981
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how to submit? is there a website of something?
    Dun ve e link now but if u google for "report traffic offence singapore" u will be directed to police or tp website. There u will find i think 6 requirements compulsory and e email link.

Hope u will also join e very small group of pple who will report these things!!!
    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/404820-WTS-Yamaha-FZ1S-07?p=8036785#post8036785

danielling1981
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess with all the good happenings, there's bound to be bad happenings too. Today nearly "kanna" ._. quite a long time never near shave already.

To be fair, the driver is sorry about it. To be fair, I do not know whether this happen often to him or not. To be fair he admits his fault and continuously apologised. To be fair, I also assumed that he saw me and will give way before entering the major road. And yet, I was on high alert and thus didn't rear end him.

f-50evolution
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dun ve e link now but if u google for "report traffic offence singapore" u will be directed to police or tp website. There u will find i think 6 requirements compulsory and e email link.

Hope u will also join e very small group of pple who will report these things!!!
    but i not as equipped as u guys to have a cam. dunno when there will be a fixed on cam so dont have to take out. i find it troublesome to take out everytime

R15 BumbleBee
    CB400 Revo
    Ducati 848 Evo
    Honda Wave
    Honda Tiger

lycan
    is not a
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but i not as equipped as u guys to have a cam. dunno when there will be a fixed on cam so dont have to take out. i find it troublesome to take out everytime
    I mount/dismount my camera everytime before I ride. I guess it has become a habit. Takes a while to get used to it.

You can always consider helmet mount like some of them. Just need to on and off it.

Nowadays there are too much idiots and liars. Try to bang you and still claim it is your fault.

Be safe.

Sent from my GT-P7300 using Tapatalk 2
    DIY instructions
    VTEC indicator for CB400 - http://tinyurl.com/7gvy3vy
    Replacement/Changing of T10 light bulbs for CB400's Meter - http://tinyurl.com/8624wsa

2006 Aprilia RS125(Sold)
    2006 Honda Phantom TA200(Sold)
    1999 Honda Super 4 Hyper VTEC(Sold)
    2003 Honda ST1300A Pan European(Sold)
    2010 Kia Cerato Forte Koup(Current)

f-50evolution
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

got brushed by a car today also. in filter lane from minor to major road was at his left blindspot. was gonna stop and he moved off, his mirror brushed me and my mirror. luckily nothing much if serious dunno whose fault also

R15 BumbleBee
    CB400 Revo
    Ducati 848 Evo
    Honda Wave
    Honda Tiger

duo
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The trouble IMO to take out everytime is nothing compared to losing your life. And this comes from a victim who got into a coma and nearly lose his life from an accident that was wiped out of his memories.

Quote Originally Posted by lycan View Post
    I mount/dismount my camera everytime before I ride. I guess it has become a habit. Takes a while to get used to it.

You can always consider helmet mount like some of them. Just need to on and off it.

Nowadays there are too much idiots and liars. Try to bang you and still claim it is your fault.

Be safe.

Sent from my GT-P7300 using Tapatalk 2
    I strongly concur.

got brushed by a car today also. in filter lane from minor to major road was at his left blindspot. was gonna stop and he moved off, his mirror brushed me and my mirror. luckily nothing much if serious dunno whose fault also
    Am I right to say the driver was looking at the right side while moving? It was your mistake to be in his blindspot but it was an even bigger mistake if he did not even turn his head to check his blindspot.
    KRGT-1
    I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

f-50evolution
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by duo View Post
    The trouble IMO to take out everytime is nothing compared to losing your life. And this comes from a victim who got into a coma and nearly lose his life from an accident that was wiped out of his memories.

I strongly concur.

Am I right to say the driver was looking at the right side while moving? It was your mistake to be in his blindspot but it was an even bigger mistake if he did not even turn his head to check his blindspot.
    yeah im at his blindspot LOL luckilly just a slight brush. 50 50 fault i guess

R15 BumbleBee
    CB400 Revo
    Ducati 848 Evo
    Honda Wave
    Honda Tiger

danielling1981
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@f50. Well when from minor to major road those type of filters ve to be careful. if i think i understood u correctly, in fact u r in e wrong. Becoz e car is looking out for traffic on e right, then LEFT turn out into e road onto e LEFT MOST lane of e major road. So by being on e left of his car, its is dangerous and i feel wrong.

For me, in this situation, i will be behind e car left side. Only when e car is fully stop then i will go if i deem tat e traffic is not suitable for e car to move.

Sometimes when i drive and going to do a left turn, will ve riders try to squeeze through e left turn and turn with me. I think wtf?

As for whose fault more, sadly i think e rider. Becoz those areas e line is dotted, not bold which means e car should slow down but not necessary to stop. So if e car was moving while u were moving toward his left side, then it is highly debatable tat e driver may ve checked his blind spot when e rider was not there yet. Then just nice car move off, bike is there and tio. So best to play safe rather than saving less than 1 minute.

If traffic is so bad tat e cars cant move then by all means move ahead with care.

@lycan. Ya once get use to it will be ok.

duo
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@f50. Well when from minor to major road those type of filters ve to be careful. if i think i understood u correctly, in fact u r in e wrong. Becoz e car is looking out for traffic on e right, then LEFT turn out into e road onto e LEFT MOST lane of e major road. So by being on e left of his car, its is dangerous and i feel wrong.

For me, in this situation, i will be behind e car left side. Only when e car is fully stop then i will go if i deem tat e traffic is not suitable for e car to move.

Sometimes when i drive and going to do a left turn, will ve riders try to squeeze through e left turn and turn with me. I think wtf?

As for whose fault more, sadly i think e rider. Becoz those areas e line is dotted, not bold which means e car should slow down but not necessary to stop. So if e car was moving while u were moving toward his left side, then it is highly debatable tat e driver may ve checked his blind spot when e rider was not there yet. Then just nice car move off, bike is there and tio. So best to play safe rather than saving less than 1 minute.

If traffic is so bad tat e cars cant move then by all means move ahead with care.

@lycan. Ya once get use to it will be ok.
    If that is the case rider at fault for squeezing on the left of the car. What I comprehend was rider was already on the most left then driver came on his right. Instead of stopping the driver just keep moving. That happened to me before and I knocked on the back of the car. It was a reflex. Managed to stop beside him at next traffic light and driver gave a gesture of sorry.
    KRGT-1

danielling1981
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by duo View Post
    If that is the case rider at fault for squeezing on the left of the car. What I comprehend was rider was already on the most left then driver came on his right. Instead of stopping the driver just keep moving. That happened to me before and I knocked on the back of the car. It was a reflex. Managed to stop beside him at next traffic light and driver gave a gesture of sorry.
    I think u r right. Re reading f50's post and i realise tat i think he meant wat u said instead of wat i said.

In ur case quite lucky e car didn't try to claim u instead. :/ but I'm curious how it happens. Becoz u will stop and be looking at e right side. If a car comes and move without stopping/checking, u would ve seen e car so how come move off?

my habit is before i move off i check front (e lane I'm going to) and right again before i finally go. So if sudden car shoot pass from right I'll stop. Of coz in this case e car might still brush me. Which is y if I'm e first vehicle i always try to be near center of lane rather than side. Dun like cars to try and squeeze beside me becoz dun believe in their skills. If already got car there waiting, i will wait behind left of e car and c situation. When move off will usually follow e car slowly, being highly alert in case e car in front sudden brake.

@f50. Sry for my misunderstanding.

duo
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think u r right. Re reading f50's post and i realise tat i think he meant wat u said instead of wat i said.

In ur case quite lucky e car didn't try to claim u instead. :/ but I'm curious how it happens. Becoz u will stop and be looking at e right side. If a car comes and move without stopping/checking, u would ve seen e car so how come move off?

my habit is before i move off i check front (e lane I'm going to) and right again before i finally go. So if sudden car shoot pass from right I'll stop. Of coz in this case e car might still brush me. Which is y if I'm e first vehicle i always try to be near center of lane rather than side. Dun like cars to try and squeeze beside me becoz dun believe in their skills. If already got car there waiting, i will wait behind left of e car and c situation. When move off will usually follow e car slowly, being highly alert in case e car in front sudden brake.

@f50. Sry for my misunderstanding.
    I kept left as I was in the left lane and I never liked being in the centre of the lane. Just before that I stopped for pedestrians were crossing using the zebra crossing. Its a norm for me not to stop on the black and white lines. There was a van right after the zebra crossing so I just stayed and wait till traffic was clear. Before that happens came this car on my right I noticed he was too engrossed on the traffic on the right. He slowed down and just as the traffic was clearing and I was about to move the car just accelerated more and would have hit my side mirror and balancers if I had not been quick to turn my bars to avoid contact.
    KRGT-1

bfg1981
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Er. Actually looks ok. Maybe no signal but at least not tat near. E previous video cut in too near. E taxi cut in from quite far. :/
    just sent the red car vid to TP. cant Pang chance. let them taste their own medicine.

danielling1981
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will report TP though e number plate not clear and pray they will do something.

2nd part of the day. Won't report since all is single occurrence and minor.
    Last edited by danielling1981; 07-07-2012 at 09:37 PM.

danielling1981
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today we have a special appearance on the video. Watch to find out!!

danielling1981
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought e previous video was the end but turn out, encountered more things.

lycan
    is not a
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Better to check the surrounding before moving off..

DIY instructions
    Replacement/Changing of T10 light bulbs for CB400's Meter - http://tinyurl.com/8624wsa

2006 Aprilia RS125(Sold)

f-50evolution
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Better to check the surrounding before moving off..

i like your video. HD sia. what cam?

R15 BumbleBee
    CB400 Revo
    Ducati 848 Evo
    Honda Wave
    Honda Tiger

lycan
    is not a
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i like your video. HD sia. what cam?
    Thanks.

I am using GE DV1. $129 from creative @ marina square.

Pros:

-Cheap with local 1 year warranty
    -waterproof (able to go underwater)
    -built in usb adapter

Cons:
    -short battery life. 40min when recording using FHD. To counter this I have installed a 12v socket. Able to record while charging.
    -recording per hd clip is 29min only. Need to press record again after 29min.

©+1 using Tapatalk 2 running on Galaxy Note©
    DIY instructions

2006 Aprilia RS125(Sold)

Doremi
    wanna change bike
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

double post

Doremi
    wanna change bike
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

some riders are just asking for death to visit them.

First one. By our kind neighbour. He is lucky that i didnt pick up my speed. If not kaboomzzzzzzzz

The next video more power..youtube still converting

Last edited by Doremi; 09-07-2012 at 07:31 PM.

lycan
    is not a
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Doremi View Post
    some riders are just asking for death to visit them.

First one. By our kind neighbour. He is lucky that i didnt pick up my speed. If not kaboomzzzzzzzz

The next video more power..youtube still converting
    This is super common man. Time is money and for them money is more important than their life.

Or maybe they assumed all Singaporeans are courteous and cautious drivers.

I am traveling on BKE/SLE/KJE almost everyday. There are so many of them doing speeding during bend, zip zagging, hide at your blindspots, riding on lane split even though the road was clear etc.

BOLEH! :/
    DIY instructions

2006 Aprilia RS125(Sold)

Doremi
    wanna change bike
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This is super common man. Time is money and for them money is more important than their life.

Or maybe they assumed all Singaporeans are courteous and cautious drivers.

I am traveling on BKE/SLE/KJE almost everyday. There are so many of them doing speeding during bend, zip zagging, hide at your blindspots, riding on lane split even though the road was clear etc.

BOLEH! :/
    What is common is they will lane split between lane 1 and 2 at high speed. I am perfectly fine with that since its on the faster overtaking lane. But his action is reckless and make no sense. His intention is actually against that taxi.

Anyway there is part two, got bored of riding at 90kph. I went 110kph, ahead he was riding 90kph-100kph lane hogging 2 and 3. The taxi also smoked him back. If his objective is to overtake the cab on lane 1, still come back to square one.
    Last edited by Doremi; 09-07-2012 at 08:12 PM.

Doremi
    wanna change bike
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This one more power.

Single right turning lane. Be a good boi as I didnt want to be a next victim of the ferrari case. I make sure the blue car is stopping before i do my turn.

There i have this impatient rider. Anyway he knows he is the wrong because he doesnt dare to look at me at the junction. Pretend we are transparent.

1. Wanna chut pattern, do it on the circuit
    2. No skill to corner, dont show off.
    3. You tired of living, be my guest to die. Dont drag me and my pillion along
    3. Its only super 4, please take another bike of your own size. Because within 50m, you will be smelling my smoke

danielling1981
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Doremi. U also power lei. Pple on lane 2, 3 90-100 is road hogging? ._.

as for e s4, ya was dangerous. At e next junction u should ve honk him to try catch his attention if he act blur. Sometimes these pple really dun realise wat they r doing is dangerous. Need to make extra effort to tell them off. But e decision rest with u whether to go this extra mile.

Ps: u can edit ur video shorter to make e uploading easier and faster.

Doremi
    wanna change bike
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

as for e s4, ya was dangerous. At e next junction u should ve honk him to try catch his attention if he act blur. Sometimes these pple really dun realise wat they r doing is dangerous. Need to make extra effort to tell them off. But e decision rest with u whether to go this extra mile.

?? why should i honk at him to catch his attention? Basically he should be the one to say sorry. Not i have to make him to do so. How could he dont realise what he did was dangerous? Already riding class 2A. Not Class 2b P plater.

Besides we are not adult. I dont advocate needing to advise the person off. If they have patience, they have patience. More than often, they are not least apologetic.

Last but not least i am sharing the video up as per the thread title clearly spells out Videos of Dangerous(Stupid) Drivers and/or Riders in Singapore. If they are not stupid nor dangerous. There is no need to share.

I do not expect people to tell me what should i do, comment on ME and my action, what reaction should i take etc. I appreciate if the teachers can keep all these lecture to yourselves. thanks

If everyone is soooooo good, then this thread will not exist.

duo
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

?? why should i honk at him to catch his attention? Basically he should be the one to say sorry. Not i have to make him to do so. How could he dont realise what he did was dangerous? Already riding class 2A. Not Class 2b P plater.

Besides we are not adult. I dont advocate needing to advise the person off. If they have patience, they have patience. More than often, they are not least apologetic.

Last but not least i am sharing the video up as per the thread title clearly spells out Videos of Dangerous(Stupid) Drivers and/or Riders in Singapore. If they are not stupid nor dangerous. There is no need to share.

I do not expect people to tell me what should i do, comment on ME and my action, what reaction should i take etc. I appreciate if the teachers can keep all these lecture to yourselves. thanks

Relax. He was just saying what he might have done in your position. We are all here to share pointers. There is no need to get so defensive. Thank you for sharing your video. Appreciate it.
    KRGT-1

lycan
    is not a
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agreed 100km/h at lane 3 is lane hogging. Even though I am riding a s4 i always try to keep to lane 2 as there are always cars/bikes traveling >100km/h.

I don't see a point on holding up others. :/

@danielling1981: Not everyone likes to lecture people for their mistake(s)

Call us selfish or whatever.

Probably we just don't wanna invite unnecessary trouble.
    DIY instructions

2006 Aprilia RS125(Sold)

danielling1981
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sry to offend u. I think my words were phrased wrongly thus e wrong impression.

My 1st paragraph still same no change.

For e rest, i dun mean tat u should honk to tell him. I was just suggesting tat there r maybe 3 groups of road users. (1) truly dun realise their mistake. (2) realise their mistake but too pai sei to admit. (3) dun think they r in e wrong at all. (4) noe they r wrong but dun care.

So for e above, group 1, 2 will improve if we can put in extra effort to advice them. For group 3, if after explaining they understand, they can improve but otherwise they will be similar to group 4. Thus if we do extra, we would ve more than 50% chance of improving every case we come across.

Note tat i am not asking u to do it nor telling u to do it. Everyone has a choice and it is not up to me to tell anyone to do it. Of coz i am always urging fellow riders to take e extra step since we r e ones tat stands to lose out e most on our dangerous roads. Naturally vice versa is also true and we stand to gain e most if e roads become safe.

Once again hope u understand tat my words portrayed e wrong meaning an i seek ur understanding and forgiveness. I wasnt trying to preach to u and insist tat u do wat i think. Rather i am hoping tat i can urge more riders to be proactive in this area. I am not telling u. Rather if u could, kindly take it as a form of persuading.

Ps: ur sharing is great. It is really great to c other riders also taking up this on e road recording as a form of protection and also sharing e info for others to c and learn wat kind of things can happen on e road. and i am sure u also noe tat e recording doesnt protect u physically. Thus e positive end state is still to make e roads safer. Recording is only a very small step to protect our interests. I think even for so for u as u may regularly pillon.

Bottom line is e s4 is wrong. Even more wrong becoz tat rider did not bother to acknowledge and say sry. Could be blur could be dunno could be intentional. Not honking him to alert him to his mistake isnt wrong at all. Just suggesting tat if he were made aware of wat happened might ve improved his riding so tat in future he wont endanger u again.

Ps2: i do hope 1 day this thread will ve no need to exist.

danielling1981
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agreed 100km/h at lane 3 is lane hogging. Even though I am riding a s4 i always try to keep to lane 2 as there are always cars/bikes traveling >100km/h.

I don't see a point on holding up others. :/

@danielling1981: Not everyone likes to lecture people for their mistake(s)

Call us selfish or whatever.

Probably we just don't wanna invite unnecessary trouble.
    Lane 3 is left side. Lane 1 is right side e overtaking lane. if lane 3 i usually below 80 already. ^^ but if lane 1 ya i will try not to ve any vehicles catching up. If ve i will move aside already.

For e lecturin others on e road. Agreed with ur point. Just suggesting how we can help to improve. It is not selfish (someway) not to do it. In fact i find tat by my doing so, I'm e one being selfish becoz i am trying to change how others operate their vehicles.

lycan
    is not a
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lane 3 is left side. Lane 1 is right side e overtaking lane. if lane 3 i usually below 80 already. ^^ but if lane 1 ya i will try not to ve any vehicles catching up. If ve i will move aside already.

For e lecturin others on e road. Agreed with ur point. Just suggesting how we can help to improve. It is not selfish (someway) not to do it. In fact i find tat by my doing so, I'm e one being selfish becoz i am trying to change how others operate their vehicles.
    My bad. Always confused with the numbering. :S

You ordered a better camera already?
    DIY instructions

2006 Aprilia RS125(Sold)

lycan
    is not a
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

double post.................
    Last edited by lycan; 10-07-2012 at 01:51 PM.
    DIY instructions

2006 Aprilia RS125(Sold)

danielling1981
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My bad. Always confused with the numbering. :S

You ordered a better camera already?
    Lol. Normal confusion.

Not yet. Still thinking whether to buy or not. Also waiting for pple to lend for me to trial.

RaidoN
    ^^
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even if you're in the 1st lane going at 200km/h, if someone faster than you, you're still consider road hogging..

xue ling
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaidoN View Post
    Even if you're in the 1st lane going at 200km/h, if someone faster than you, you're still consider road hogging..
    totally agree with u on this point. sadly, i have frens who thinks that as long as they are travelling exactly at the speed limit (80/90km/h) on lane 1, they are not considered as road hogging. according to their theory, those who travel less than the speed limit on lane 1 then is considered road hogging. it ended up in a never ending debate so we decided to drop the topic

18/10/07 - 19/08/08 : Honda NSR150 SP
    21/08/08 - 24/09/09 : Honda Wave S 125
    02/10/09 - 22/02/12 : Yamaha X1-R
    09/04/12 - 13/02/15 : Kawasaki Ninja 250R
    24/12/14 - 24/02/16 : Honda Wave R 125
    29/06/16 : Honda MSX 125

sICkbOi-dOt-cOm
    rides on lane 3 only.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xue ling View Post
    totally agree with u on this point. sadly, i have frens who thinks that as long as they are travelling exactly at the speed limit (80/90km/h) on lane 1, they are not considered as road hogging. according to their theory, those who travel less than the speed limit on lane 1 then is considered road hogging. it ended up in a never ending debate so we decided to drop the topic
    I think for these type of ppl.. Wait till kena fine for road hogging on lane 1 den will wake up..

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk
    **********DISCLAIMER**********
    The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

danielling1981
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CyanSupra
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaidoN View Post
    This is called speeding
    Pls don't tailgate or stalk moi.

mak
    is waiting for his next wife
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CyanSupra View Post
    This is called speeding
    correct! .
    Sept 06 - Feb 08 = TZM
    Feb 08 - April09= CB 400 Version S
    May 09 - Oct 10 = Harley XR1200
    Oct 10 - Oct 12= KTM SMT 990
    Oct 12 - Oct 13 = Tmax 500
    Mar 13 - Jul 13= SYM maxsym 400
    Jul 13 - Sep 15 = Getz 1.4
    Oct 15 - Now = Burgman 650

Never ride faster then ur guardian angel could fly

mak
    is waiting for his next wife
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CyanSupra View Post
    This is called speeding
    correct! .
    Sept 06 - Feb 08 = TZM
    Feb 08 - April09= CB 400 Version S
    May 09 - Oct 10 = Harley XR1200
    Oct 10 - Oct 12= KTM SMT 990
    Oct 12 - Oct 13 = Tmax 500
    Mar 13 - Jul 13= SYM maxsym 400
    Jul 13 - Sep 15 = Getz 1.4
    Oct 15 - Now = Burgman 650

Never ride faster then ur guardian angel could fly

RaidoN
    ^^
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup speeding. Also same time called roadhogging

danielling1981
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today sadly, wat i c is rider's behaviour only. A total of 4 maybe 5 riders tat I feel exhibit poor behaviour not in terms of skills but rather the mindset?

lycan
    is not a
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Poor judgement or plain selfish?

DIY instructions

2006 Aprilia RS125(Sold)

duo
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Driver neck cramp and cannot check side mirrors and hoping people will give way.
    KRGT-1

danielling1981
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both!!! Wa sibei racer. it look like very close case, but e van no brake at all. Lol

danielling1981
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From car. 1st is a rider that takes his time, nothing wrong with that, but subsequently runs a red light. 2nd is again a rider that comes out from pavement which I feel could have caused an accident. I could be the type of driver that steps hard on accelerator or a bike could come fast from my car's left which is common. Or I could just be a driver that uses the common excuse which is "I didn't see you" and it makes sense becoz the bike was coming from the pavement, when the light has become RED STOP WALKING MAN for the pedestrians.

lycan
    is not a
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From car. 1st is a rider that takes his time, nothing wrong with that, but subsequently runs a red light. 2nd is again a rider that comes out from pavement which I feel could have caused an accident. I could be the type of driver that steps hard on accelerator or a bike could come fast from my car's left which is common. Or I could just be a driver that uses the common excuse which is "I didn't see you" and it makes sense becoz the bike was coming from the pavement, when the light has become RED STOP WALKING MAN for the pedestrians.

:S
    DIY instructions

2006 Aprilia RS125(Sold)

danielling1981
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just to share on a little update on my feedbacks to e TP. Basically i called up to request for some info in regards to their processes. Basically an IO (investigating officer) will be assigned to each case. Then they will contact e vehicle owner and e description and any evidence. i was told tat only if e owner denies e case, then i will be contacted. If there is indisputable evidence, then they will just show e vehicle owner.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast