User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 260

Thread: Aprilia SR Max 300

  1. #1
    contacted
    loving his SR Max 300
    SBF Scooters contacted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,178
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Red face Aprilia SR Max 300



    Hi all,

    Just thought of starting this thread to put this bike on the radar of the community here.

    If you guys don't already know, its basically the same as the Gilera Nexus 300ie, and you can read that thread here: A short review on the Gilera Nexus 300ie. Sadly, there is no more imports for the Nexus 300, hence you might want to consider the SR Max.

    Taken from Aprilia's site: http://www.aprilia.com/en-US/Model/7.../Overview.aspx

    APRILIA SR MAX 125/300 APRILIA BRAND SCOOTER FOR GRAND TOURING

    SR Max is the new Aprilia scooter which brings the Piaggio Group racing brand into the grand touring segment. Available in the 125 cc or 300 cc version, SR Max puts the Aprilia sport spirit on the road for pure enjoyment and riding pleasure.
    Reviews:

    motorcyclenews.com

    twowheelsblog.com

    Nothing says it better then a video, not a reivew but just a quick overview:

    Honda Phantom TA200: Sep 04 - Dec 05
    Ducati Monster M400: Dec 05 - Feb 07
    Honda Silverwing FJS400D: Feb 07 - Jan 09
    Honda Shadow 400: Nov 10 - Dec 11
    Aprilia SR Max 300ie: Jul 12 - Mar 15

  2. #2
    contacted
    loving his SR Max 300
    SBF Scooters contacted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,178
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    A longer review by a Greek dude
    Honda Phantom TA200: Sep 04 - Dec 05
    Ducati Monster M400: Dec 05 - Feb 07
    Honda Silverwing FJS400D: Feb 07 - Jan 09
    Honda Shadow 400: Nov 10 - Dec 11
    Aprilia SR Max 300ie: Jul 12 - Mar 15

     

     
  3. #3
    rammsky
    has no status.
    P Plate rammsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    173
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow, this sure looks interesting. Could be an upgrade from my current ST200. Any idea which shop already selling this? Also what about the price range of this maxi scoot?

  4. #4
    contacted
    loving his SR Max 300
    SBF Scooters contacted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,178
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rammsky View Post
    Wow, this sure looks interesting. Could be an upgrade from my current ST200. Any idea which shop already selling this? Also what about the price range of this maxi scoot?
    Mah, since they are the official Aprilia distributor. It's about 11k OTR. I already booked mine, should be the first one OTR since its going through a longer inspection process thingy
    Honda Phantom TA200: Sep 04 - Dec 05
    Ducati Monster M400: Dec 05 - Feb 07
    Honda Silverwing FJS400D: Feb 07 - Jan 09
    Honda Shadow 400: Nov 10 - Dec 11
    Aprilia SR Max 300ie: Jul 12 - Mar 15

  5. #5
    contacted
    loving his SR Max 300
    SBF Scooters contacted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,178
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honda Phantom TA200: Sep 04 - Dec 05
    Ducati Monster M400: Dec 05 - Feb 07
    Honda Silverwing FJS400D: Feb 07 - Jan 09
    Honda Shadow 400: Nov 10 - Dec 11
    Aprilia SR Max 300ie: Jul 12 - Mar 15

  6. #6
    contacted
    loving his SR Max 300
    SBF Scooters contacted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,178
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honda Phantom TA200: Sep 04 - Dec 05
    Ducati Monster M400: Dec 05 - Feb 07
    Honda Silverwing FJS400D: Feb 07 - Jan 09
    Honda Shadow 400: Nov 10 - Dec 11
    Aprilia SR Max 300ie: Jul 12 - Mar 15

  7. #7
    airflow
    has no status.
    P Plate airflow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    152
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Congrats on your new ride.

    One of the fiercest looking scooter to date.

    The looks alone is intimidating.

    Looks very big from the front.

    A real head turner on the road.

    Please don't get too big headed on the road from all the stares you get while riding and even parking ha ha.

    Very Quick and nimble scooter.

  8. #8
    airflow
    has no status.
    P Plate airflow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    152
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The first an the most important stuff you must get for your scoot is the fuel cap cover that you see on almost every runner.

    The cap will prevent the water (rain/washing) from entering the fuel tank thru the cap. I don't know if Piaggio have improved on the fuel cap but better to be safe then sorry or you'll get the scoot to stall while riding with the water going thru the fuel system and prevent the engine from re-starting.

    The bike shop should give you the cap FOC.

    Parts are easy to find, no worry from MAH as they don't stock parts. Ai De Hua is just around the corner at Genting Lane. As you know parts are the same as Nexus 300i.

    Cheers!

  9. #9
    contacted
    loving his SR Max 300
    SBF Scooters contacted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,178
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by airflow View Post
    The first an the most important stuff you must get for your scoot is the fuel cap cover that you see on almost every runner.

    The cap will prevent the water (rain/washing) from entering the fuel tank thru the cap. I don't know if Piaggio have improved on the fuel cap but better to be safe then sorry or you'll get the scoot to stall while riding with the water going thru the fuel system and prevent the engine from re-starting.

    The bike shop should give you the cap FOC.

    Parts are easy to find, no worry from MAH as they don't stock parts. Ai De Hua is just around the corner at Genting Lane. As you know parts are the same as Nexus 300i.

    Cheers!
    Cool, yea I think I read that in the Nexus 300 thread. I'll check it up with the bike shop.. THANKS

    Now still waiting for LTA or what ever inspection to pass.
    Honda Phantom TA200: Sep 04 - Dec 05
    Ducati Monster M400: Dec 05 - Feb 07
    Honda Silverwing FJS400D: Feb 07 - Jan 09
    Honda Shadow 400: Nov 10 - Dec 11
    Aprilia SR Max 300ie: Jul 12 - Mar 15

  10. #10
    airflow
    has no status.
    P Plate airflow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    152
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Performance i hope it's enough for you cause it'll never match the attention you get LOL!

    Maintaining at speed limit on singapore road is very difficult cause it will exceed easily as in the scoot don't seems like its going fast.

    So excited for you too, quick quick come out! I want to see it on the road!

  11. #11
    contacted
    loving his SR Max 300
    SBF Scooters contacted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,178
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by airflow View Post
    Performance i hope it's enough for you cause it'll never match the attention you get LOL!

    Maintaining at speed limit on singapore road is very difficult cause it will exceed easily as in the scoot don't seems like its going fast.

    So excited for you too, quick quick come out! I want to see it on the road!
    Oh.. LOL.. Hopefully.. anyway not much of a speed demon.. so I guess should be fine.
    Honda Phantom TA200: Sep 04 - Dec 05
    Ducati Monster M400: Dec 05 - Feb 07
    Honda Silverwing FJS400D: Feb 07 - Jan 09
    Honda Shadow 400: Nov 10 - Dec 11
    Aprilia SR Max 300ie: Jul 12 - Mar 15

     

     
  12. #12
    MR BIKER
    statue but not status
    TeePee MR BIKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,932
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i cant wait for the srv800 aprilia to come ashore

  13. #13
    contacted
    loving his SR Max 300
    SBF Scooters contacted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,178
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MR BIKER View Post
    i cant wait for the srv800 aprilia to come ashore
    850 right? And it's sure a looker man..
    Honda Phantom TA200: Sep 04 - Dec 05
    Ducati Monster M400: Dec 05 - Feb 07
    Honda Silverwing FJS400D: Feb 07 - Jan 09
    Honda Shadow 400: Nov 10 - Dec 11
    Aprilia SR Max 300ie: Jul 12 - Mar 15

  14. #14
    MR BIKER
    statue but not status
    TeePee MR BIKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,932
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by contacted View Post
    850 right? And it's sure a looker man..
    Yes 850. whats the diff. at that cc, 50cc less doesnt make a different. 75 hp for a scooter. not careful with the brakes and throttle and zooooooom you go front start.

  15. #15
    parotae
    D0wnt0wn 3OO!
    TeePee parotae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,902
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yup SRV850 will really be something considering that it's sharing the same chassis as Gilera GP800.

    http://forum.jorsindo.com/forum.php?...3D&nothumb=yes






  16. #16
    shorty
    has no status.
    Class 2 shorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,353
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    11k otr? thats cheap considering the CC n brand name. i tink even the maxsym is priced ard there.

  17. #17
    mardybum
    has no status.
    P Plate mardybum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    96
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    any idea how to fix a box on this bike?

  18. #18
    contacted
    loving his SR Max 300
    SBF Scooters contacted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,178
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mardybum View Post
    any idea how to fix a box on this bike?
    No idea dude, will bring it to the shops when I feel the underseat storage ain't enough. Thinking of getting a Alu style top box, either a Trax, H&B or Givi Trekker.

    (still waiting for my ride) zzz
    Honda Phantom TA200: Sep 04 - Dec 05
    Ducati Monster M400: Dec 05 - Feb 07
    Honda Silverwing FJS400D: Feb 07 - Jan 09
    Honda Shadow 400: Nov 10 - Dec 11
    Aprilia SR Max 300ie: Jul 12 - Mar 15

  19. #19
    contacted
    loving his SR Max 300
    SBF Scooters contacted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,178
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nexus 300 review

    Honda Phantom TA200: Sep 04 - Dec 05
    Ducati Monster M400: Dec 05 - Feb 07
    Honda Silverwing FJS400D: Feb 07 - Jan 09
    Honda Shadow 400: Nov 10 - Dec 11
    Aprilia SR Max 300ie: Jul 12 - Mar 15

  20. #20
    Zul14
    090111 <3
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Cool! i really wanted the gilera nexus 300. but since it's no more in production. i'll get this instead. is it only available in MAH?

  21. #21
    contacted
    loving his SR Max 300
    SBF Scooters contacted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,178
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zul14 View Post
    Cool! i really wanted the gilera nexus 300. but since it's no more in production. i'll get this instead. is it only available in MAH?
    Yea I believe so, can't say for certain. But Aprilia Singapore is run by Mah. And thanks for making this your first post here. Lol.
    Honda Phantom TA200: Sep 04 - Dec 05
    Ducati Monster M400: Dec 05 - Feb 07
    Honda Silverwing FJS400D: Feb 07 - Jan 09
    Honda Shadow 400: Nov 10 - Dec 11
    Aprilia SR Max 300ie: Jul 12 - Mar 15

     

     
  22. #22
    Zul14
    090111 <3
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by contacted View Post
    Yea I believe so, can't say for certain. But Aprilia Singapore is run by Mah. And thanks for making this your first post here. Lol.
    Hahahaha! yeah! this shows how interested i am in that bike. have you gotten that bike already? if have, how is it?
    Husqvarna SM 125 : 2009 - Present.

  23. #23
    contacted
    loving his SR Max 300
    SBF Scooters contacted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,178
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zul14 View Post
    Hahahaha! yeah! this shows how interested i am in that bike. have you gotten that bike already? if have, how is it?
    Cool. Nope, might be very soon cos all that lengthy inspection has been approved.
    Honda Phantom TA200: Sep 04 - Dec 05
    Ducati Monster M400: Dec 05 - Feb 07
    Honda Silverwing FJS400D: Feb 07 - Jan 09
    Honda Shadow 400: Nov 10 - Dec 11
    Aprilia SR Max 300ie: Jul 12 - Mar 15

  24. #24
    Mark Yeow
    can't wait to race again.
    Class 2 Mark Yeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tanah Merah
    Posts
    1,010
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    We are eagerly waiting to service any SR max 300... should be damn good for some minor modifications like the air filter!



    Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

    Call 86878551


  25. #25
    contacted
    loving his SR Max 300
    SBF Scooters contacted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,178
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Yeow View Post
    We are eagerly waiting to service any SR max 300... should be damn good for some minor modifications like the air filter!
    haha noted, still waiting eagerly for my ride.

    Question: Seems like the Nexus in the video below doesn't need any bracket for a top box, that thing there is the 'universal plate' right?

    Honda Phantom TA200: Sep 04 - Dec 05
    Ducati Monster M400: Dec 05 - Feb 07
    Honda Silverwing FJS400D: Feb 07 - Jan 09
    Honda Shadow 400: Nov 10 - Dec 11
    Aprilia SR Max 300ie: Jul 12 - Mar 15

  26. #26
    contacted
    loving his SR Max 300
    SBF Scooters contacted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,178
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Woo collected my bike, more pics to come soon. Enjoying the ride so far, very tall ride. Cute key..

    2012-07-27 12.39.41.jpg
    Honda Phantom TA200: Sep 04 - Dec 05
    Ducati Monster M400: Dec 05 - Feb 07
    Honda Silverwing FJS400D: Feb 07 - Jan 09
    Honda Shadow 400: Nov 10 - Dec 11
    Aprilia SR Max 300ie: Jul 12 - Mar 15

  27. #27
    Ardian
    loves his rides..
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,150
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by contacted View Post
    Woo collected my bike, more pics to come soon. Enjoying the ride so far, very tall ride. Cute key..

    2012-07-27 12.39.41.jpg
    Congrats man..! Was looking for a Nexus 300 some time ago but gave up.. Manage to get an MP3 instead, then recently went to Mah and I fell in love with this SR Max 300.. Now still waiting for confirmation from Mah if I could fit Givi's V35 side panniers.. Fingers crossed..

  28. #28
    Mark Yeow
    can't wait to race again.
    Class 2 Mark Yeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Tanah Merah
    Posts
    1,010
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ardian View Post
    Congrats man..! Was looking for a Nexus 300 some time ago but gave up.. Manage to get an MP3 instead, then recently went to Mah and I fell in love with this SR Max 300.. Now still waiting for confirmation from Mah if I could fit Givi's V35 side panniers.. Fingers crossed..
    Hey ardian! How is it going man? Everything good with the repairs we did so far!?



    Full servicing, Custom Jobs, Motorcycle/Scooter Check, Modifications & Paintjobs at the MOST competitive rate. 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-03

    Call 86878551


  29. #29
    contacted
    loving his SR Max 300
    SBF Scooters contacted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,178
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    One thing I've noticed that it makes a 'chug chug' sound at low speeds or idle. Sounds like an old school vespa, supposed to be like so? Or will improve after change of EO etc.
    Honda Phantom TA200: Sep 04 - Dec 05
    Ducati Monster M400: Dec 05 - Feb 07
    Honda Silverwing FJS400D: Feb 07 - Jan 09
    Honda Shadow 400: Nov 10 - Dec 11
    Aprilia SR Max 300ie: Jul 12 - Mar 15

  30. #30
    airflow
    has no status.
    P Plate airflow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    152
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Chug chug noise? Hmmmmm... not sure what is that. You can bring to your bike shop to check.

    Metallic? Like gwang gwang noise. Sometimes the front brake pads dont return fully will make those noise.
    Next time when you hear the noise again try squeezing gently the front brake or rear brakes or both to see if the noise get softer or disappeared. Check to see if you got nails or stones on the tire or the grooves/thread. Nails will proably be tick tick metallic noise.

    I recommend to keep everything stock best. Get to know how original behaves, so when things feel different, you know immediately.

    The scoot is already very quick.

    Oh yah, bet you have to tip toes since you mention it's very high ha ha but that makes you taller and look down(pun intended) on lower riders ha ha ha.

    How shiok right. With 2 up power still there.

    Wah today saw 2 SR300 at MAH. One white outside and one red inside.

  31. #31
    contacted
    loving his SR Max 300
    SBF Scooters contacted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,178
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by airflow View Post
    Chug chug noise? Hmmmmm... not sure what is that. You can bring to your bike shop to check.

    Metallic? Like gwang gwang noise. Sometimes the front brake pads dont return fully will make those noise.
    Next time when you hear the noise again try squeezing gently the front brake or rear brakes or both to see if the noise get softer or disappeared. Check to see if you got nails or stones on the tire or the grooves/thread. Nails will proably be tick tick metallic noise.

    I recommend to keep everything stock best. Get to know how original behaves, so when things feel different, you know immediately.

    The scoot is already very quick.

    Oh yah, bet you have to tip toes since you mention it's very high ha ha but that makes you taller and look down(pun intended) on lower riders ha ha ha.

    How shiok right. With 2 up power still there.

    Wah today saw 2 SR300 at MAH. One white outside and one red inside.
    ahh not the brakes, just the engine idling.. guess that its the characteristics of the engine. Agreed! Shall keep it stock for now.

    I'm pretty all right, I have long legs (1.8m). hahaah
    Honda Phantom TA200: Sep 04 - Dec 05
    Ducati Monster M400: Dec 05 - Feb 07
    Honda Silverwing FJS400D: Feb 07 - Jan 09
    Honda Shadow 400: Nov 10 - Dec 11
    Aprilia SR Max 300ie: Jul 12 - Mar 15

     

     
  32. #32
    airflow
    has no status.
    P Plate airflow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    152
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yup 1.7m have to tip toes
    That also depends where you seat also, more front ok. seat back a bit tip toe already for below 1.7m.

    1.8m the height is perfect for you.

  33. #33
    contacted
    loving his SR Max 300
    SBF Scooters contacted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,178
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    issue now is I definitely want a top box, my shop is checking for the original rack from Aprilia or should I just head down to 219 for a custom one..
    Honda Phantom TA200: Sep 04 - Dec 05
    Ducati Monster M400: Dec 05 - Feb 07
    Honda Silverwing FJS400D: Feb 07 - Jan 09
    Honda Shadow 400: Nov 10 - Dec 11
    Aprilia SR Max 300ie: Jul 12 - Mar 15

  34. #34
    airflow
    has no status.
    P Plate airflow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    152
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Why not you check with ai de hua?

    Tell them you want to buy Nexus 300 rack for box. Maybe they have it.

    Ai de Hua Piaggio Spare Parts 6547 4948.

  35. #35
    contacted
    loving his SR Max 300
    SBF Scooters contacted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,178
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by airflow View Post
    Why not you check with ai de hua?

    Tell them you want to buy Nexus 300 rack for box. Maybe they have it.

    Ai de Hua Piaggio Spare Parts 6547 4948.
    Ohh yeaa will do that on monday, thanks dude. Your suggestion inspired me to go to Gilera's (italy) site, and saw this:

    Screen Shot 2012-07-28 at 11.26.34 PM.jpg
    Honda Phantom TA200: Sep 04 - Dec 05
    Ducati Monster M400: Dec 05 - Feb 07
    Honda Silverwing FJS400D: Feb 07 - Jan 09
    Honda Shadow 400: Nov 10 - Dec 11
    Aprilia SR Max 300ie: Jul 12 - Mar 15

  36. #36
    Ardian
    loves his rides..
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,150
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Yeow View Post
    Hey ardian! How is it going man? Everything good with the repairs we did so far!?
    Hi @Mark Yeow, I'm doing ok man.. How about yourself..? And yeah, my MP3's front suspension is doing great so far.. Will be dropping by your shop again when free for servicing, change my engine mount and realign my handlebar, it's abit off to the left.. Other then that, everything is great so far..!

  37. #37
    contacted
    loving his SR Max 300
    SBF Scooters contacted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,178
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by airflow View Post
    Why not you check with ai de hua?

    Tell them you want to buy Nexus 300 rack for box. Maybe they have it.

    Ai de Hua Piaggio Spare Parts 6547 4948.
    Called them, don't have. Any box/rack will come with the bike, since no more bike, no more box/rack.
    Honda Phantom TA200: Sep 04 - Dec 05
    Ducati Monster M400: Dec 05 - Feb 07
    Honda Silverwing FJS400D: Feb 07 - Jan 09
    Honda Shadow 400: Nov 10 - Dec 11
    Aprilia SR Max 300ie: Jul 12 - Mar 15

  38. #38
    contacted
    loving his SR Max 300
    SBF Scooters contacted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,178
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SW Motech Trax top box, 38L

    Honda Phantom TA200: Sep 04 - Dec 05
    Ducati Monster M400: Dec 05 - Feb 07
    Honda Silverwing FJS400D: Feb 07 - Jan 09
    Honda Shadow 400: Nov 10 - Dec 11
    Aprilia SR Max 300ie: Jul 12 - Mar 15

  39. #39
    parotae
    D0wnt0wn 3OO!
    TeePee parotae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,902
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nice. Will it shake up and down while riding?

  40. #40
    contacted
    loving his SR Max 300
    SBF Scooters contacted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,178
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by parotae View Post
    Nice. Will it shake up and down while riding?
    Eh.. I can't really tell, feels like sturdy to me. Rack is holding it well.

    But I'm a little worried, cos the plate behind was remove to accomodate the rack, since I didnt want to drill through the plate. I think rain can seep in through the lobang now.
    Honda Phantom TA200: Sep 04 - Dec 05
    Ducati Monster M400: Dec 05 - Feb 07
    Honda Silverwing FJS400D: Feb 07 - Jan 09
    Honda Shadow 400: Nov 10 - Dec 11
    Aprilia SR Max 300ie: Jul 12 - Mar 15

  41. #41
    Zul14
    090111 <3
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    what are the aftermarket parts available for it?
    Husqvarna SM 125 : 2009 - Present.

     

     
  42. #42
    fairSquare
    dreams of his R1!
    P Plate fairSquare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    163
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by contacted View Post
    Eh.. I can't really tell, feels like sturdy to me. Rack is holding it well.

    But I'm a little worried, cos the plate behind was remove to accomodate the rack, since I didnt want to drill through the plate. I think rain can seep in through the lobang now.
    argh, that's really sad. and its only 38L, pretty small. 48L will probably break the rack. i hope theres better way of installing racks for this bike.

    what is the maintenance like for this?
    workers of peace

  43. #43
    contacted
    loving his SR Max 300
    SBF Scooters contacted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,178
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zul14 View Post
    what are the aftermarket parts available for it?
    not really sure man..

    Quote Originally Posted by fairSquare View Post
    argh, that's really sad. and its only 38L, pretty small. 48L will probably break the rack. i hope theres better way of installing racks for this bike.

    what is the maintenance like for this?
    I guess same as most maxi scoots? now still only ~200km...
    Honda Phantom TA200: Sep 04 - Dec 05
    Ducati Monster M400: Dec 05 - Feb 07
    Honda Silverwing FJS400D: Feb 07 - Jan 09
    Honda Shadow 400: Nov 10 - Dec 11
    Aprilia SR Max 300ie: Jul 12 - Mar 15

  44. #44
    ayunzz28
    has no status.
    Class 2B ayunzz28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    SERANGOON NORTH
    Posts
    304
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi bro.. Thats a nice bike uve got there.. Will be visiting Mah after the festive season to book the bike since its only ard 11k..any freebies that comes with the bike that Mah gave?

  45. #45
    contacted
    loving his SR Max 300
    SBF Scooters contacted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,178
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ayunzz28 View Post
    Hi bro.. Thats a nice bike uve got there.. Will be visiting Mah after the festive season to book the bike since its only ard 11k..any freebies that comes with the bike that Mah gave?
    Its a little complicated, I didnt exactly get it from Mah, yet its under Mah. I only got a bike cover.

    I suggest you go ASAP.. Mah (Aprilia) at Ubi has a free Arai promo with every new bike, national day promo. Do check it out, ends tomorrow.

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...LMET-promotion!
    Honda Phantom TA200: Sep 04 - Dec 05
    Ducati Monster M400: Dec 05 - Feb 07
    Honda Silverwing FJS400D: Feb 07 - Jan 09
    Honda Shadow 400: Nov 10 - Dec 11
    Aprilia SR Max 300ie: Jul 12 - Mar 15

  46. #46
    MiTo
    has no status.
    Class 2 MiTo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    809
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by contacted View Post
    Its a little complicated, I didnt exactly get it from Mah, yet its under Mah. I only got a bike cover.

    I suggest you go ASAP.. Mah (Aprilia) at Ubi has a free Arai promo with every new bike, national day promo. Do check it out, ends tomorrow.

    http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums...LMET-promotion!
    Just booked the Sr Max earlier today at Aprilia Showroom to enjoy this promo.
    Looking forward to collection next week

  47. #47
    contacted
    loving his SR Max 300
    SBF Scooters contacted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,178
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MiTo View Post
    Just booked the Sr Max earlier today at Aprilia Showroom to enjoy this promo.
    Looking forward to collection next week
    OOO awesome, what model of Helmet you'll get?
    Honda Phantom TA200: Sep 04 - Dec 05
    Ducati Monster M400: Dec 05 - Feb 07
    Honda Silverwing FJS400D: Feb 07 - Jan 09
    Honda Shadow 400: Nov 10 - Dec 11
    Aprilia SR Max 300ie: Jul 12 - Mar 15

  48. #48
    ayunzz28
    has no status.
    Class 2B ayunzz28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    SERANGOON NORTH
    Posts
    304
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How much does it cost u bro? Planning to get it after Hari raya...Can share the current price and how much the diwnpayment and monthly installment...

  49. #49
    contacted
    loving his SR Max 300
    SBF Scooters contacted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    1,178
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ayunzz28 View Post
    How much does it cost u bro? Planning to get it after Hari raya...Can share the current price and how much the diwnpayment and monthly installment...
    Yo.. ermm all I can say is that after my 2 year loan, I would have paid below 12K.

    Quote Originally Posted by parotae View Post
    Nice. Will it shake up and down while riding?
    Dude, I got an 'update' to this question. When moving slowly from stop, my bike vibrates quite a fair bit (never experienced this in my previous rides). So when that happens, the box makes quite a abit of a rattle. I think I'm being paranoid, but I'm worried that the box will drop off.
    Honda Phantom TA200: Sep 04 - Dec 05
    Ducati Monster M400: Dec 05 - Feb 07
    Honda Silverwing FJS400D: Feb 07 - Jan 09
    Honda Shadow 400: Nov 10 - Dec 11
    Aprilia SR Max 300ie: Jul 12 - Mar 15

  50. #50
    MiTo
    has no status.
    Class 2 MiTo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    809
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by contacted View Post
    OOO awesome, what model of Helmet you'll get?
    I think Arai Ram4 .

    Technically the promo is already over now. I think its a good offer

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •