User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do bikes move off before traffic light turn green ah?

Sharpedge
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For me i feel that because i went out of my way to squeeze all the way to the front at every traffic light, it is my responsibility to move off without delay to avoid obstructing the cars behind me.

I dont actually move off before green. But i do stare at the light when i know its coming soon and ride off rather aggressively.

Edit: Also strongly agree with poster above me ^. Make your intention as obvious as possible so people know what you want to do.

ocping
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpedge View Post
    For me i feel that because i went out of my way to squeeze all the way to the front at every traffic light, it is my responsibility to move off without delay to avoid obstructing the cars behind me.

I dont actually move off before green. But i do stare at the light when i know its coming soon and ride off rather aggressively.

Edit: Also strongly agree with poster above me ^. Make your intention as obvious as possible so people know what you want to do.
    Agreed. If I make the effort to squeeze to the front, I should move off quick but NOT before the light turns green.

hachi
    waiting to down grade
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yamaha R1/R6 are fast because they zoom once the light turned green, until I had rode once, coz the engine is too hot.
    Bikes Owned: LC125 RXZ135 GSXR400RP CB400VS CB400Spec2 SV650 02CBRF4i FZ1000 CBR929 05YZF-R6 CBR150 HondaSonic125 Yamaha_CygnusX125 KymcoGrandink_250 Hornet_250 04_Yamaha_Tmax Silverwing 400 FZ6_S2 GSXR600K7

Current bikes: NIL

Gear 4th

MRliqiang
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Move off faster so we don't block the cars behind us. Usually we will lane split them to the front and I feel bad if I slow them down by moving off slowly.

takara7537
    has no status.
    Banned
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha because their time is more precious than their life

___________________________________________________________________________________________
    "I make a pretty decent living by gambling on sports (with insider news of course)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12