User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 214

Thread: BMW C650GT Scooter

  1. #51
    Kris Rider
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    sembawang
    Posts
    180
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MR BIKER View Post
    CX 650 TURBO. wow. i just read the other day in MOTORCYCLIST magazine. Really , we have it here??
    Yup - Heard that 3/4 units brought in. But just seen one so far. This bike not for impatient or inexperienced riders - the boost when turbo chimes in is like jet taking off from aircraft carrier. Had use of one in England in 1996 for about 6 weeks. Only about 2000 were ever built - so becoming rare. Its based on CX500 but very different in turbo application to the CX 500 Turbo, which came out first.

  2. #52
    Doremi
    wanna change bike
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,013
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Love the sound. Also the word turbo on the dashboard. Shiok!!!


     

     
  3. #53
    philip_1
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey guys this is C650 Gt Thread!!

  4. #54
    MR BIKER
    statue but not status
    TeePee MR BIKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,932
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Aiyah throw away X u still got C650 mah. who knows BM will put TURBO in their scooter also ( OR MAYBE that GT stands for grand turbo?? no??
    Last edited by MR BIKER; 15-01-2013 at 04:51 PM.

  5. #55
    Doremi
    wanna change bike
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,013
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MR BIKER View Post
    Aiyah throw away X u still got C650 mah. who knows BM will put TURBO in their scooter also ( OR MAYBE that GT stands for grand turbo?? no??
    lol. ^_^

    agreed agreed

  6. #56
    philip_1
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What ever you say..

  7. #57
    Atlantic 200
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    1,472
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    BMW C 650 GT Center Tunnel Bag

    The 12-liter rated tunnel bag is nicely made, with a semi-hard feel and rubberized bottom that give it structure and some grip on the central "tunnel" of the scooter.

    The bag has a maximum carrying capacity of 5 kg (11 lbs.) and measures roughly 30 cm by 25 cm by 27 cm. It has two water-resistant zippers; the top zipper opens a shallow compartment with a mesh zippered pocket in the lid and a couple of cell phone or accessory pockets in the base, along with two pen holder pockets in the center.

    bmw-c650gt-tunnel-bag-right-side.jpg
    History: Phantom, Atlantic 200, Phantom, Vara125 FI, TranAIP 400, Super4 (version s), Fazer6 S2, Advia 200, Silverwing 400 JDM 04, Silverwing 400 Euro 08, MaxSYM 400i, VFR1200FD DCT, NC700X, BMW C650GT, Fazer6 S1, BMW R1200GS LC, Majesty S XC155, BMW R1200RT(LC)

    Present: BMW C650GT, Majesty S XC155

  8. #58
    atco22
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    410
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Saw this info on the tunnelbag....

    http://www.webbikeworld.com/bmw-c-650-gt/tunnel-bag/

    You may want to consider if you are thinking of getting one...

  9. #59
    Atlantic 200
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    1,472
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    BMW Scooter Brake Levers

    News extract from webbikeworld....

    (January 22, 2013): wBW visitor "A.Z." sent these photos of brake and...brake levers for the BMW scooters. "The BMW C-series scooters and the Suzuki Burgman (Skywave) 650 have the same levers" he said. "I buy it from (Webike in Japan) but the import taxes are very expensive ($146.00)! Or you can find some levers here at MG Biketec."

    bmw-scooter-levers-close-up.jpgbmw-scooter-levers.jpgbmw-scooter-levers-2.jpg
    History: Phantom, Atlantic 200, Phantom, Vara125 FI, TranAIP 400, Super4 (version s), Fazer6 S2, Advia 200, Silverwing 400 JDM 04, Silverwing 400 Euro 08, MaxSYM 400i, VFR1200FD DCT, NC700X, BMW C650GT, Fazer6 S1, BMW R1200GS LC, Majesty S XC155, BMW R1200RT(LC)

    Present: BMW C650GT, Majesty S XC155

  10. #60
    Atlantic 200
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    1,472
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    SHAD Tunnel Bag for BMW Scooters

    News extract from webbikeworld....

    January 23, 2013): wSHAD is sending one of their bags for the BMW scooter, I'll see how it fits and it looks like it attaches with the BMW bag system. Hopefully, it will allow the front compartments to open! I'll report on it as soon as we've played with it a bit, here are a couple of pics from SHAD:

    shad-sb-x0sc20-luggage-bag-on-bmw-scooter-2.jpgshad-sb-x0sc20-luggage-bag-on-bmw-scooter.jpg
    History: Phantom, Atlantic 200, Phantom, Vara125 FI, TranAIP 400, Super4 (version s), Fazer6 S2, Advia 200, Silverwing 400 JDM 04, Silverwing 400 Euro 08, MaxSYM 400i, VFR1200FD DCT, NC700X, BMW C650GT, Fazer6 S1, BMW R1200GS LC, Majesty S XC155, BMW R1200RT(LC)

    Present: BMW C650GT, Majesty S XC155

  11. #61
    Atlantic 200
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    1,472
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    BMW C 600 Sport CVT Maintenance - Panel Removal

    News extract from webbikeworld....

    (January 26, 2013): C 600 Sport owner "J.T." sent these pics illustrating the panel removal on the scooter to access the CVT. Looks like it might not be as difficult as everyone thought.

    J.T. wrote: "This morning I managed to get a Nikon L100 and tried it on the right side of the Sport. I started by removing the 2 Torx screws holding down the upper silver cover over the CVT. By putting one finger and lightly pulling under the rear portion, the panel popped off very easy.

    Next there was one screw under the footpad rubber, no removal of the pad was necessary, the rubber just bending up. Next, the pull pin and plastic lock button was pulled out. The plastic pin is directly under where the floor pad is. Moving back, about halfway, is a socket head bolt, it is torque down as it also doubles as the lower CVT cover bolt.

    Finally all the way back and up slightly is the last screw. Remove the cover by prying lightly at the rear and pulling from the front floor plan.

    Once the covers are removed, one last item is a support frame to the front. Is looks like a support for the foot, but the area it goes to, you don’t necessarily rest your foot on. Two bolts and it will remove and allow full access to the CVT.

    I also noted that the vent cover comes off easily, as well as, has markers noting angled forward for sport (6) or down for the GT. I am feel good about having such easy access to the CVT for maintenance and cleaning.

    bmw-c-600-sport-panel-removal.jpgbmw-c-600-sport-panel-removal-2.jpgbmw-c-600-sport-panel-off.jpgbmw-c-600-sport-cvt-cover.jpgbmw-c-600-sport-cvt-filter.jpg
    History: Phantom, Atlantic 200, Phantom, Vara125 FI, TranAIP 400, Super4 (version s), Fazer6 S2, Advia 200, Silverwing 400 JDM 04, Silverwing 400 Euro 08, MaxSYM 400i, VFR1200FD DCT, NC700X, BMW C650GT, Fazer6 S1, BMW R1200GS LC, Majesty S XC155, BMW R1200RT(LC)

    Present: BMW C650GT, Majesty S XC155

     

     
  12. #62
    rara
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    55
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    nice bike !

  13. #63
    Spec II
    has no status.
    Class 2 Spec II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Old Trafford (Manchester)
    Posts
    1,016
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone riding C600 sports? Saw 1 angmo and 1 uncle riding C600 sports in sg so far..

    Wonder how's the review..

  14. #64
    Atlantic 200
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    1,472
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    History: Phantom, Atlantic 200, Phantom, Vara125 FI, TranAIP 400, Super4 (version s), Fazer6 S2, Advia 200, Silverwing 400 JDM 04, Silverwing 400 Euro 08, MaxSYM 400i, VFR1200FD DCT, NC700X, BMW C650GT, Fazer6 S1, BMW R1200GS LC, Majesty S XC155, BMW R1200RT(LC)

    Present: BMW C650GT, Majesty S XC155

  15. #65
    kumon1979
    love to ride.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Selegie
    Posts
    1,116
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That is the lever from DMV & I know the salesman from the company. It is not expensive if you purchase directly from the company.

    PM me if anyone interested to know more about DMV accessories. Cheers!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic 200 View Post
    BMW Scooter Brake Levers

    News extract from webbikeworld....

    (January 22, 2013): wBW visitor "A.Z." sent these photos of brake and...brake levers for the BMW scooters. "The BMW C-series scooters and the Suzuki Burgman (Skywave) 650 have the same levers" he said. "I buy it from (Webike in Japan) but the import taxes are very expensive ($146.00)! Or you can find some levers here at MG Biketec."

    bmw-scooter-levers-close-up.jpgbmw-scooter-levers.jpgbmw-scooter-levers-2.jpg

  16. #66
    Atlantic 200
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    1,472
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Kaoko Throttle Control

    News extract from webbikeworld....

    The Kaoko Throttle Control is a beautifully made device. The company makes throttle controls for many different motorcycle brands and models and this one is machined from metal (I assume steel) and appears to have some type of PVD or anodized coating.

    It replaces the original equipment handlebar end cap or bar end weight, so it's made to look like an OE fitment and integrates very nicely with the stock handlebar appearance with little indication that there's anything different, unless you notice the castellated friction nut.

    The installation is a simple plug-and-play; that is, unscrew the OE end cap, bolt on the Kaoko device and you're ready to go.To set up the Kaoko device, turn the nut until it just starts to touch the throttle hand grip or tube. Use the throttle normally and you'll never know the Kaoko is there. If you want to set the throttle position, move the outer edge of your hand out to just cover the castellated friction nut. As you roll on the throttle, the nut turns and creates enough friction against the throttle to hold it in place.

    Even with the Kaoko engaged, you can always roll back on the throttle to get back to idle; the company says it can not lock the throttle. Of course, with any type of device like this, you must be aware and know what you're doing.

    But to disengage the Kaoko, cover the nut with the outer edge of your hand. As you roll the throttle forward, the nut turns and disengages, and the throttle snaps back as normal.

    It's actually very intuitive and works faster and easier in reality than it seems when I describe it. And that's the genius of the design actually; it's intuitive and natural, versus the "stick" type throttle locks that take finger fiddling and a look down to set. Once you've tried the Kaoko a couple of times, you don't have to look down at it -- just move your hand and it sets.

    kaoko-throttle-control-installed.jpgkaoko-throttle-control-with-spacer.jpg
    History: Phantom, Atlantic 200, Phantom, Vara125 FI, TranAIP 400, Super4 (version s), Fazer6 S2, Advia 200, Silverwing 400 JDM 04, Silverwing 400 Euro 08, MaxSYM 400i, VFR1200FD DCT, NC700X, BMW C650GT, Fazer6 S1, BMW R1200GS LC, Majesty S XC155, BMW R1200RT(LC)

    Present: BMW C650GT, Majesty S XC155

  17. #67
    markng63
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    16
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Atlantic,

    You have one installed? Or you bringing it in?


    Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic 200 View Post
    Kaoko Throttle Control

    News extract from webbikeworld....

    The Kaoko Throttle Control is a beautifully made device. The company makes throttle controls for many different motorcycle brands and models and this one is machined from metal (I assume steel) and appears to have some type of PVD or anodized coating.

    It replaces the original equipment handlebar end cap or bar end weight, so it's made to look like an OE fitment and integrates very nicely with the stock handlebar appearance with little indication that there's anything different, unless you notice the castellated friction nut.

    The installation is a simple plug-and-play; that is, unscrew the OE end cap, bolt on the Kaoko device and you're ready to go.To set up the Kaoko device, turn the nut until it just starts to touch the throttle hand grip or tube. Use the throttle normally and you'll never know the Kaoko is there. If you want to set the throttle position, move the outer edge of your hand out to just cover the castellated friction nut. As you roll on the throttle, the nut turns and creates enough friction against the throttle to hold it in place.

    Even with the Kaoko engaged, you can always roll back on the throttle to get back to idle; the company says it can not lock the throttle. Of course, with any type of device like this, you must be aware and know what you're doing.

    But to disengage the Kaoko, cover the nut with the outer edge of your hand. As you roll the throttle forward, the nut turns and disengages, and the throttle snaps back as normal.

    It's actually very intuitive and works faster and easier in reality than it seems when I describe it. And that's the genius of the design actually; it's intuitive and natural, versus the "stick" type throttle locks that take finger fiddling and a look down to set. Once you've tried the Kaoko a couple of times, you don't have to look down at it -- just move your hand and it sets.

    kaoko-throttle-control-installed.jpgkaoko-throttle-control-with-spacer.jpg

  18. #68
    Atlantic 200
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    1,472
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markng63 View Post
    Atlantic,

    You have one installed? Or you bringing it in?
    No, not yet. They don't have any stock at the moment, need to wait until 18 Feb.
    History: Phantom, Atlantic 200, Phantom, Vara125 FI, TranAIP 400, Super4 (version s), Fazer6 S2, Advia 200, Silverwing 400 JDM 04, Silverwing 400 Euro 08, MaxSYM 400i, VFR1200FD DCT, NC700X, BMW C650GT, Fazer6 S1, BMW R1200GS LC, Majesty S XC155, BMW R1200RT(LC)

    Present: BMW C650GT, Majesty S XC155

  19. #69
    markng63
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    16
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What's the cost? If you are ordering, let me know. I am interested.

    Any BMW C650GT meetup anywhere here? I ride a black one.

  20. #70
    Atlantic 200
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    1,472
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    BrakeAway Motorcycle Cruise Control

    Took out my used "Cruise Control" and installed it on my C650GT. It work perfect but the rubber ring need to trim to fit.





    History: Phantom, Atlantic 200, Phantom, Vara125 FI, TranAIP 400, Super4 (version s), Fazer6 S2, Advia 200, Silverwing 400 JDM 04, Silverwing 400 Euro 08, MaxSYM 400i, VFR1200FD DCT, NC700X, BMW C650GT, Fazer6 S1, BMW R1200GS LC, Majesty S XC155, BMW R1200RT(LC)

    Present: BMW C650GT, Majesty S XC155

  21. #71
    :-P
    has no status.
    P Plate :-P's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    166
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic 200 View Post
    BrakeAway Motorcycle Cruise Control

    Took out my used "Cruise Control" and installed it on my C650GT. It work perfect but the rubber ring need to trim to fit.







    One day when we meet up, do a demo for me please.. Where did you purchased it? Online?

     

     
  22. #72
    Atlantic 200
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    1,472
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by :-P View Post
    One day when we meet up, do a demo for me please.. Where did you purchased it? Online?
    No need to wait "one day when we meet up", join us ( Silverwing scooters gathering) @ rail mall (http://gothere.sg/maps#q:422%20Upper...20Timah%20Road) every Thursday evening (8pm to 10pm). I can show you how it work.

    I purchased it online but forgotten the shop name ( bought that 1 year plus ago).
    History: Phantom, Atlantic 200, Phantom, Vara125 FI, TranAIP 400, Super4 (version s), Fazer6 S2, Advia 200, Silverwing 400 JDM 04, Silverwing 400 Euro 08, MaxSYM 400i, VFR1200FD DCT, NC700X, BMW C650GT, Fazer6 S1, BMW R1200GS LC, Majesty S XC155, BMW R1200RT(LC)

    Present: BMW C650GT, Majesty S XC155

  23. #73
    Atlantic 200
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    1,472
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Malossi Multivar Variator Kit

    News extract from webbikeworld....

    (February 15, 2013): BMW scooter owner "A.Z." sent this information and photos of his cool-looking black scooter: "I changed my variator with the new Multivar variator from Malossi, It comes with 22 gram and 24 gram rollers. Better acceleration, more torque and no latency between 0 and 50 km/h... (Just check the rollers every 5000 or 6000 km).

    malossi-multivar-variator-kit.jpg
    History: Phantom, Atlantic 200, Phantom, Vara125 FI, TranAIP 400, Super4 (version s), Fazer6 S2, Advia 200, Silverwing 400 JDM 04, Silverwing 400 Euro 08, MaxSYM 400i, VFR1200FD DCT, NC700X, BMW C650GT, Fazer6 S1, BMW R1200GS LC, Majesty S XC155, BMW R1200RT(LC)

    Present: BMW C650GT, Majesty S XC155

  24. #74
    Jupiter9002
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    480
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So how is the machine during your recent trip ?
    Good ? bad ? how is it comparing your other machine ?

  25. #75
    Atlantic 200
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    1,472
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter9002 View Post
    So how is the machine during your recent trip ?
    Good ? bad ? how is it comparing your other machine ?
    So far so good It excelled my expectation.

    On ours way back, spotted a group of BMW riders at NHW travelled at 160km ~170km. I was able to keep up with them before they cut through the traffic.

    As compared with other scooters (those that I rode), it has good conner handling in mid to high speed.
    History: Phantom, Atlantic 200, Phantom, Vara125 FI, TranAIP 400, Super4 (version s), Fazer6 S2, Advia 200, Silverwing 400 JDM 04, Silverwing 400 Euro 08, MaxSYM 400i, VFR1200FD DCT, NC700X, BMW C650GT, Fazer6 S1, BMW R1200GS LC, Majesty S XC155, BMW R1200RT(LC)

    Present: BMW C650GT, Majesty S XC155

  26. #76
    Jupiter9002
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    480
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nice to hear that ... at least give me more confident on the bike ... Thanks ... ...

  27. #77
    Atlantic 200
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    1,472
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Collected my scooter this afternoon from PML (went for my 1st service) they fixed up my original BMW top-box.



    History: Phantom, Atlantic 200, Phantom, Vara125 FI, TranAIP 400, Super4 (version s), Fazer6 S2, Advia 200, Silverwing 400 JDM 04, Silverwing 400 Euro 08, MaxSYM 400i, VFR1200FD DCT, NC700X, BMW C650GT, Fazer6 S1, BMW R1200GS LC, Majesty S XC155, BMW R1200RT(LC)

    Present: BMW C650GT, Majesty S XC155

  28. #78
    Jupiter9002
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    480
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    so still the same ... that have to wait for their call to know when to collect ?
    Really hate this part ... as always have to waste 2 taxi trips for a service job ...

  29. #79
    rusty83
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Punggol
    Posts
    470
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic 200 View Post
    Collected my scooter this afternoon from PML (went for my 1st service) they fixed up my original BMW top-box.



    Nice shiny box. how much did it cost?
    Btw is the rack original also? seems a bit far backwards from this picture

  30. #80
    Atlantic 200
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    1,472
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter9002 View Post
    so still the same ... that have to wait for their call to know when to collect ?
    Really hate this part ... as always have to waste 2 taxi trips for a service job ...
    Ya lol, lucky i stay not far from PML. So bus will do
    History: Phantom, Atlantic 200, Phantom, Vara125 FI, TranAIP 400, Super4 (version s), Fazer6 S2, Advia 200, Silverwing 400 JDM 04, Silverwing 400 Euro 08, MaxSYM 400i, VFR1200FD DCT, NC700X, BMW C650GT, Fazer6 S1, BMW R1200GS LC, Majesty S XC155, BMW R1200RT(LC)

    Present: BMW C650GT, Majesty S XC155

  31. #81
    Atlantic 200
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    1,472
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rusty83 View Post
    Nice shiny box. how much did it cost?
    Btw is the rack original also? seems a bit far backwards from this picture
    Haha... that box cost me $662 (very expensive for BMW box)
    Yes, everything is original. It was design in this way, so that the seat can be raise-up.
    History: Phantom, Atlantic 200, Phantom, Vara125 FI, TranAIP 400, Super4 (version s), Fazer6 S2, Advia 200, Silverwing 400 JDM 04, Silverwing 400 Euro 08, MaxSYM 400i, VFR1200FD DCT, NC700X, BMW C650GT, Fazer6 S1, BMW R1200GS LC, Majesty S XC155, BMW R1200RT(LC)

    Present: BMW C650GT, Majesty S XC155

     

     
  32. #82
    rusty83
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Punggol
    Posts
    470
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic 200 View Post
    Haha... that box cost me $662 (very expensive for BMW box)
    Yes, everything is original. It was design in this way, so that the seat can be raise-up.
    Ohh I see..haha. hmm $662 ok ba..for BMW box..that time my piaggio x8 box I was quoted $700 wor..dunno they trying to tok me or really so ex..

    Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk 2

  33. #83
    Jupiter9002
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    480
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rusty83 View Post
    Ohh I see..haha. hmm $662 ok ba..for BMW box..that time my piaggio x8 box I was quoted $700 wor..dunno they trying to tok me or really so ex..

    Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk 2
    I had a piaggio X9, around $800 price range, but that box was super.
    huge storage and come with back rest. So I still fell that BM Box is way overprice.
    Last edited by Jupiter9002; 20-02-2013 at 09:52 AM.

  34. #84
    SW9000
    Have Gun Will Travel
    TeePee SW9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rivendell, Middle Earth
    Posts
    4,779
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter9002 View Post
    So how is the machine during your recent trip ?
    Good ? bad ? how is it comparing your other machine ?
    Well, he tailgate me all the way through the corners and disappears in the straights. You think leh?
    He looked very comfortable on the bike.
    2017
    11 - 25 Nov - 15D, Taiwan - Fly and Scoot
    2018

    7 - 15 Apr - 9D, Phuket and Hatyai Songkran
    17 Nov to 2 Dec - 16D, North East Thailand (Issan)
    2019
    30 Mar to 7 Apr - 9D Korea/Jeju Fly and Ride
    8 - 24 Nov - 16D, Mae Hong Son
    http://thehouseofdaviz.blogspot.sg/

  35. #85
    Jupiter9002
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    480
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SW9000 View Post
    Well, he tailgate me all the way through the corners and disappears in the straights. You think leh?
    He looked very comfortable on the bike.
    Look only .. he could be very annoyed by the noise of the engine ...

    Oh ya Atlantic200 ... how is the noise level during 50km/h, 80km/h and 120km/h ?

  36. #86
    Atlantic 200
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    1,472
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter9002 View Post
    Look only .. he could be very annoyed by the noise of the engine ...

    Oh ya Atlantic200 ... how is the noise level during 50km/h, 80km/h and 120km/h ?
    I used to the noise, i think my VFR 1200 is more noisier but it cover-up by wind noise when travel 70km above. This scooter has the same noise output infront as TMAX.
    History: Phantom, Atlantic 200, Phantom, Vara125 FI, TranAIP 400, Super4 (version s), Fazer6 S2, Advia 200, Silverwing 400 JDM 04, Silverwing 400 Euro 08, MaxSYM 400i, VFR1200FD DCT, NC700X, BMW C650GT, Fazer6 S1, BMW R1200GS LC, Majesty S XC155, BMW R1200RT(LC)

    Present: BMW C650GT, Majesty S XC155

  37. #87
    Jupiter9002
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    480
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic 200 View Post
    I used to the noise, i think my VFR 1200 is more noisier but it cover-up by wind noise when travel 70km above. This scooter has the same noise output infront as TMAX.
    Guess no choice then .. I will have to endure the noise then.
    Now can only hope that it is super comfort ... so comfort that I can forget about the stupid engine noise.
    Dont mind a SW engine with a BMW casing with Honda/Yamaha logo .. hahaha ...

  38. #88
    Atlantic 200
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    1,472
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter9002 View Post
    Guess no choice then .. I will have to endure the noise then.
    Now can only hope that it is super comfort ... so comfort that I can forget about the stupid engine noise.
    Dont mind a SW engine with a BMW casing with Honda/Yamaha logo .. hahaha ...
    Paste BMW logo (I have 3 with me) on your SW lah

    IMG_0600.jpg
    History: Phantom, Atlantic 200, Phantom, Vara125 FI, TranAIP 400, Super4 (version s), Fazer6 S2, Advia 200, Silverwing 400 JDM 04, Silverwing 400 Euro 08, MaxSYM 400i, VFR1200FD DCT, NC700X, BMW C650GT, Fazer6 S1, BMW R1200GS LC, Majesty S XC155, BMW R1200RT(LC)

    Present: BMW C650GT, Majesty S XC155

  39. #89
    Jupiter9002
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    480
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic 200 View Post
    Paste BMW logo (I have 3 with me) on your SW lah
    I prefer Yamaha or Honda logo ...
    I will go see if there are sticker of the same size that I can cover it.

  40. #90
    Atlantic 200
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    1,472
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter9002 View Post
    I prefer Yamaha or Honda logo ...
    I will go see if there are sticker of the same size that I can cover it.
    Why? You afraid your BM will get stolen in "MY".
    History: Phantom, Atlantic 200, Phantom, Vara125 FI, TranAIP 400, Super4 (version s), Fazer6 S2, Advia 200, Silverwing 400 JDM 04, Silverwing 400 Euro 08, MaxSYM 400i, VFR1200FD DCT, NC700X, BMW C650GT, Fazer6 S1, BMW R1200GS LC, Majesty S XC155, BMW R1200RT(LC)

    Present: BMW C650GT, Majesty S XC155

  41. #91
    Jupiter9002
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    480
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic 200 View Post
    Why? You afraid your BM will get stolen in "MY".
    These logo usually attract problem ...

     

     
  42. #92
    Atlantic 200
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    1,472
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter9002 View Post
    These logo usually attract problem ...
    Haha... printed a few more & paste it on every bike, so it become common.
    History: Phantom, Atlantic 200, Phantom, Vara125 FI, TranAIP 400, Super4 (version s), Fazer6 S2, Advia 200, Silverwing 400 JDM 04, Silverwing 400 Euro 08, MaxSYM 400i, VFR1200FD DCT, NC700X, BMW C650GT, Fazer6 S1, BMW R1200GS LC, Majesty S XC155, BMW R1200RT(LC)

    Present: BMW C650GT, Majesty S XC155

  43. #93
    MR BIKER
    statue but not status
    TeePee MR BIKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,932
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hhahahahhahahha. reminds me 20 years ago when I would buy lots of BM logo from auntie shop near Ah boy there and paste everywhere--- helmet , windshield , bags , and somemore and then must be accompanied ny a red rose . but somehow never felt satisfied because never had the genuine logo. but i always felt different because Best Man Win.

  44. #94
    :-P
    has no status.
    P Plate :-P's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    166
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Stick an M logo next to it. Then soup up the engine.. hehe!

    http://www.google.com.sg/imgres?imgu...9QEwAw&dur=569


    I have always liked the M3 Compact saloon.
    *** Dreaming of fully exploiting the potential of the 2013 RS-M3, on an open circuit.

  45. #95
    J73
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer J73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    N6
    Posts
    19,047
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi all, so both C650 n C600 is using Kymco engine?? Btw any C600 owner out there??

    万般带不走 ... 唯有业随身

  46. #96
    Atlantic 200
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    1,472
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Morimoto Bi-Xenon Lights Conversion

    News extract from webbikeworld....

    This time, A.Z. ripped out the stock BMW headlights and replaced them with a pair of Morimoto Bi-Xenon lights! How cool is that?!

    I don't have any other information but I've asked A.Z. to let us know more. In the meantime, here are some pics. And if you want to try it yourself (I have no idea how!), here are some Morimoto Bi-Xenon Lights you can buy...but until I find out more, you're on your own!

    bi-xenon-lights-assembly.jpgbi-xenon-lights-assembly-2.jpgbmw-scooter-bi-xenon-lights.jpgbi-xenon-lights-off.jpg
    History: Phantom, Atlantic 200, Phantom, Vara125 FI, TranAIP 400, Super4 (version s), Fazer6 S2, Advia 200, Silverwing 400 JDM 04, Silverwing 400 Euro 08, MaxSYM 400i, VFR1200FD DCT, NC700X, BMW C650GT, Fazer6 S1, BMW R1200GS LC, Majesty S XC155, BMW R1200RT(LC)

    Present: BMW C650GT, Majesty S XC155

  47. #97
    Runner TYPE R
    has no status.
    SBF Scooters Runner TYPE R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Centurio
    Posts
    1,142
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlantic 200 View Post
    Morimoto Bi-Xenon Lights Conversion

    News extract from webbikeworld....

    This time, A.Z. ripped out the stock BMW headlights and replaced them with a pair of Morimoto Bi-Xenon lights! How cool is that?!

    I don't have any other information but I've asked A.Z. to let us know more. In the meantime, here are some pics. And if you want to try it yourself (I have no idea how!), here are some Morimoto Bi-Xenon Lights you can buy...but until I find out more, you're on your own!

    bi-xenon-lights-assembly.jpgbi-xenon-lights-assembly-2.jpgbmw-scooter-bi-xenon-lights.jpgbi-xenon-lights-off.jpg

    There is a cheaper way to do it. BM 3 series bi xenon lights. German has done it.

    I wouldn't try it since it has something to do with can bus.



    Adventures complete your life......

  48. #98
    Runner TYPE R
    has no status.
    SBF Scooters Runner TYPE R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Centurio
    Posts
    1,142
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    New Owner Report.

    I bought the bike without test riding the showroom piece, so i thought i could share some genuine personal comments about the scooter here.


    Fuel consumption.

    Collected my GT 3 days ago. Travelled for 367km so far on first full tank until reserve light on. And I pump another 11.25 L into it today. I have not care too much of the so-called recommended "run in" by BMW. So my wacky style of riding average speed of 110-130km/h can get the 367km milleage which I think it is rather good for a bike on a small 16L tank.

    Riding & Handling

    My house to my office is quite far and I have to travel by ECP to AYE every morning, so you know hows the traffic. I have no problem squeezing through all inconsiderate cars that leave only a small channel for me to sandwich through. And I have not even hit the bike's mirror with any cars' side mirror yet. My average squeezing speed is min. 80km/h.

    I somehow feel that the bike is very fond in high speed cornering, everytime I get nears to the corner, the bike will just prep for the best lean angle for the fastest speed to pass through that corner, which makes me a very happy rider.

    Bike is rather heavy when stationary, guess i will not even try to push it when the engine stop.

    Btw, the throttle is very responsive and the pick up is instant.

    Wind & noise protection

    Wind and noise protection is good only the windshield is raise by 50% up. I will not recomend to ride it without raising the shield. Rain will not wet your trouses while you are on the move, hands are dry too during raining.

    Others

    The 2 front plastic compartment is somehow filmsy, although they serve the purpose well and waterproof. The LED really look very cool and the only one you have on the road and it attracts envy looks from car owners and other bike owners.

    That is all my comments about the scooter so far, but I am really surprise that a 2 cylinders engine didnt produce that kind of vibraation I expect it will. I cant really feel the vibration comparing to the Tmax I rode before that I still can feel vibration although it is well supressed.

    My recommendation to buy this scooter is 8/ 10, exemptional value for a BMW badge scooter comparing to other japs marque.
    Last edited by Runner TYPE R; 28-02-2013 at 10:33 PM.



    Adventures complete your life......

  49. #99
    Jupiter9002
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    480
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Runner TYPE R View Post
    New Owner Report.

    I bought the bike without tet riding the showroom piece, so i thought i could share some genuine personal comments about the scooter.
    Hi .. you got a 600 or 650 from the showroom ?

  50. #100
    Runner TYPE R
    has no status.
    SBF Scooters Runner TYPE R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Centurio
    Posts
    1,142
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter9002 View Post
    Hi .. you got a 600 or 650 from the showroom ?
    I bought C 650 GT



    Adventures complete your life......

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •