User Tag List

Thread: Speedway or other more reliable dealers???

Assassin05
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Speedway or other more reliable dealers???

Hi brothers AND sisters,....

ok, basically, I recently passed my TP (1st attempt, wuhoo!).. so anyway, I have been (naturally) thinking of getting a bike and my eyes have been on the Yamaha FZ16.. so earlier a friend and I went down to de Toh Guan area to check out the dealers there.. so there were 3.. A.S.Phoon was kinda busy packing up, so we didn't go there.. we went to Heng Motor & Speedway.. *side-track, I decided to check out Speedway cuz one of my instructers actually recommended de shop* so ya.. Heng Motor, without Road Tax & Insurance, juz machine price and COE, quoted me 7k plus plus.. Speedway, machine price + COE + road tax + insurance (plus 1 helmet, bike cover and box), quoted me 7.8k.. (new bikes) tml I planning to check out at Bt Merah side..

so my question now is, does that deal from Speedway sound too good to be true? or is it ok? can anyone please share experience/s with Speedway? and in the event u think its not a reliable place, could u perhaps give me better options with reasonable prices?

I'm new to the riding community and I hope u guys will help me out.. thanx!!

Bikestars
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin05 View Post
    Hi brothers AND sisters,....

ok, basically, I recently passed my TP (1st attempt, wuhoo!).. so anyway, I have been (naturally) thinking of getting a bike and my eyes have been on the Yamaha FZ16.. so earlier a friend and I went down to de Toh Guan area to check out the dealers there.. so there were 3.. A.S.Phoon was kinda busy packing up, so we didn't go there.. we went to Heng Motor & Speedway.. *side-track, I decided to check out Speedway cuz one of my instructers actually recommended de shop* so ya.. Heng Motor, without Road Tax & Insurance, juz machine price and COE, quoted me 7k plus plus.. Speedway, machine price + COE + road tax + insurance (plus 1 helmet, bike cover and box), quoted me 7.8k.. (new bikes) tml I planning to check out at Bt Merah side..

so my question now is, does that deal from Speedway sound too good to be true? or is it ok? can anyone please share experience/s with Speedway? and in the event u think its not a reliable place, could u perhaps give me better options with reasonable prices?

I'm new to the riding community and I hope u guys will help me out.. thanx!!
    Can try out bike dynamic, They are located at Defu lane 10 Pricing are reasonable and they do everything swee swee
    Dream Bike - Ducati 1199 Working towards it.