User Tag List

Page 2 of 97 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 4827

Thread: [cdc] 2b

  1. #51
    darkredmica
    is following her heart.
    Class 2A darkredmica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    687
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Nabil SugarBoy View Post
    Precisely! Yeap, 1st prac this tuesday.
    Alamak, u say about pdl, rmmbered about the time i had applied for it. Bladdy hell it was on a saturday, tp office close at 12.30? I got mine at like 12.25, went out of cdc, that lady go put class 3
    omg!! hahaha damn screwed up lah! hahaah. all the best for your pract! do update us!

  2. #52
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkredmica View Post
    omg!! hahaha damn screwed up lah! hahaah. all the best for your pract! do update us!
    Ya sia... Thanks! Will do!
    You update us too. Who know's we may land a prac together.

     

     
  3. #53
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sorry double post.

  4. #54
    darkredmica
    is following her heart.
    Class 2A darkredmica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    687
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabil SugarBoy View Post
    Ya sia... Thanks! Will do!
    You update us too. Who know's we may land a prac together.
    then you will see how slow i am at learning!

  5. #55
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkredmica View Post
    then you will see how slow i am at learning!
    Nevermind uh, slow and steady. Surely you'll pass some time

  6. #56
    rijac
    has no status.
    Class 2 rijac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    872
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    nabil... u unlucky ah.. our orientation was at 4.25pm session so the instructor was kind enough to let us go and do our PDL at the beginning before the TP close.

    anyway, i was camping out at the booking portal - a few slots opened up but all not convenient time for me so still stuck with Apr 8 last session. will keep camping lah.. even 1 day earlier is still better!

  7. #57
    rijac
    has no status.
    Class 2 rijac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    872
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    most important thing is keep coming back and don't give up

    Quote Originally Posted by darkredmica View Post
    then you will see how slow i am at learning!

  8. #58
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rijac View Post
    nabil... u unlucky ah.. our orientation was at 4.25pm session so the instructor was kind enough to let us go and do our PDL at the beginning before the TP close.

    anyway, i was camping out at the booking portal - a few slots opened up but all not convenient time for me so still stuck with Apr 8 last session. will keep camping lah.. even 1 day earlier is still better!
    Awesome! I kinda saw one on 3rd Apr. U working uh bro?

  9. #59
    darkredmica
    is following her heart.
    Class 2A darkredmica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    687
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rijac View Post
    most important thing is keep coming back and don't give up
    yes yes thanks! i know this time round i must not give up even if i suck at it, even if i fall down and people laugh. just be thick skin and push on. thanks for the encouragement.

  10. #60
    rijac
    has no status.
    Class 2 rijac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    872
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    yah working lah. twice already. one came up on 1 april but again, timing not good and the 3 april. end of today should have some open up for later this week - those who book two lessons but passed on the first will usually cancel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabil SugarBoy View Post
    Awesome! I kinda saw one on 3rd Apr. U working uh bro?

  11. #61
    shadow
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    73
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rider2013 View Post
    I not sure about CDC but SSDC got many time slots for theory lessons
    Morning afternoon and tomorrow e.g lesson 1 10.30am then lesson 2 12.15pm.
    yes SSDC has theory lessons every weekend. I think that CDC is unable to cope with the demand, since there are more and more riders, the waiting time is ridiculous. Should learn in SSDC for better service and less waiting time.

     

     
  12. #62
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkredmica View Post
    yes yes thanks! i know this time round i must not give up even if i suck at it, even if i fall down and people laugh. just be thick skin and push on. thanks for the encouragement.
    that's the spirit!

  13. #63
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    yes SSDC has theory lessons every weekend. I think that CDC is unable to cope with the demand, since there are more and more riders, the waiting time is ridiculous. Should learn in SSDC for better service and less waiting time.
    For the fact that most of us had actually registered with cdc, i guess it's quite pointless to say the difference. Still, might be beneficial for those of us that wanna upgrade to 2a.

  14. #64
    shadow
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    73
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabil SugarBoy View Post
    For the fact that most of us had actually registered with cdc, i guess it's quite pointless to say the difference. Still, might be beneficial for those of us that wanna upgrade to 2a.
    its not pointless. People who want to learn in CDC may see this and choose to go to other driving centre. or those with the extra cash may be too tired of waiting and change to other centre. The waiting time for a lesson is really pissing me off. I cant even book for my next lesson as it is all fully booked. I call them up they said they have not updated the new slots for the lessons ask me to wait.

  15. #65
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    its not pointless. People who want to learn in CDC may see this and choose to go to other driving centre. or those with the extra cash may be too tired of waiting and change to other centre. The waiting time for a lesson is really pissing me off. I cant even book for my next lesson as it is all fully booked. I call them up they said they have not updated the new slots for the lessons ask me to wait.
    I would agree with you. Which lesson u now at bro?

  16. #66
    shadow
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    73
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabil SugarBoy View Post
    I would agree with you. Which lesson u now at bro?
    I am a class 2 student. currently waiting to book lesson 2. my friend is learning class 2b, she has the same problem.

  17. #67
    rijac
    has no status.
    Class 2 rijac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    872
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    i suppose it is a trade off between the inconvenience of getting to the other centers versus the waiting time.

  18. #68
    rijac
    has no status.
    Class 2 rijac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    872
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    you have a bike? so location should be less of a problem for you, no?
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I am a class 2 student. currently waiting to book lesson 2. my friend is learning class 2b, she has the same problem.

  19. #69
    shadow
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    73
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah I have a bike. didn't know cdc was that bad til i enrol. wanted to try fz600 since I am planning to upgrade to fz8. And ssdc cbf600 feels like super 4 I want to try more vary of bikes

  20. #70
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well let's just hope the best for us and no lesson retaining.
    All the way guys!

  21. #71
    darkredmica
    is following her heart.
    Class 2A darkredmica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    687
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah! Hope I find some female kakis here please!

     

     
  22. #72
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hahahah im quite sure there are. Like nasrilah ?

  23. #73
    timewalker84
    CL2 TP 6/6/13
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Orchard
    Posts
    520
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Yeah I have a bike. didn't know cdc was that bad til i enrol. wanted to try fz600 since I am planning to upgrade to fz8. And ssdc cbf600 feels like super 4 I want to try more vary of bikes
    SSDC and BBDC got daily class 2 slots. If i were u, i'd just change schools. Must be quite frustrating having to wait so long for lesson.
    Class 3 - 24 Jan 2006 - Lancer, Impreza TS, Impreza WRX
    Class 2B - 28 October 2010 - SP, KRR
    Class 2A - 26 March 2012 - CBR400
    Class 2 - 6 June 2013 - Suzuki Hayabusa, GSX-R600

  24. #74
    rijac
    has no status.
    Class 2 rijac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    872
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    there were 3 that attended orientation same time as me. so there will sure be.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkredmica View Post
    Yeah! Hope I find some female kakis here please!

  25. #75
    shadow
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    73
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timewalker84 View Post
    SSDC and BBDC got daily class 2 slots. If i were u, i'd just change schools. Must be quite frustrating having to wait so long for lesson.
    yeah its frustrating. I guess there are way more students in cdc than the other 2 schools. I already complete my lesson 1. if I change school now i will loose $100

  26. #76
    darkredmica
    is following her heart.
    Class 2A darkredmica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    687
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    when did you went for the orientation? maybe i'm one of those! haha.

  27. #77
    rijac
    has no status.
    Class 2 rijac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    872
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    27 march 4.25pm session.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkredmica View Post
    when did you went for the orientation? maybe i'm one of those! haha.

  28. #78
    darkredmica
    is following her heart.
    Class 2A darkredmica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    687
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rijac View Post
    27 march 4.25pm session.
    ahhh then i'm not.
    Follow your heart even if sometimes it means losing your mind.

    Honda NSR150SP - 2013 ~ 2015
    Honda CBR400RRR - 2014 ~ Current
    Honda MSX125 - 2015 ~ 2016
    Ducati 899 Panigale - 2016 ~ 2017
    Yamaha T135 Spark - 2016 ~ 2019
    Kawasaki ZX10R - 2017 ~ Current

  29. #79
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Okay guys, had my first lesson early in the morn just now. Well, i have to say, my flaws is just throttle control, which is like so damm fundamental lah. Had a few falls, but after some time, got used to handling the bike. Now to get another lesson to continue my lesson 1

  30. #80
    darkredmica
    is following her heart.
    Class 2A darkredmica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    687
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabil SugarBoy View Post
    Okay guys, had my first lesson early in the morn just now. Well, i have to say, my flaws is just throttle control, which is like so damm fundamental lah. Had a few falls, but after some time, got used to handling the bike. Now to get another lesson to continue my lesson 1
    Did you made it out of the small circuit? Any girls along side you? Woooo hope you are able to book a slot! Lessons are so hard to find and all weekdays. You ain't working eeh?
    Follow your heart even if sometimes it means losing your mind.

    Honda NSR150SP - 2013 ~ 2015
    Honda CBR400RRR - 2014 ~ Current
    Honda MSX125 - 2015 ~ 2016
    Ducati 899 Panigale - 2016 ~ 2017
    Yamaha T135 Spark - 2016 ~ 2019
    Kawasaki ZX10R - 2017 ~ Current

  31. #81
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkredmica View Post
    Did you made it out of the small circuit? Any girls along side you? Woooo hope you are able to book a slot! Lessons are so hard to find and all weekdays. You ain't working eeh?
    The tyres section there uh? Yeah, i was the last guy to get out of there though. And yes, a girl was beside me, and she keep falling into my way, so i had to wait, hence slowing my progress.
    Working as just a freelance tutor, so quite flexible uh.

     

     
  32. #82
    darkredmica
    is following her heart.
    Class 2A darkredmica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    687
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabil SugarBoy View Post
    The tyres section there uh? Yeah, i was the last guy to get out of there though. And yes, a girl was beside me, and she keep falling into my way, so i had to wait, hence slowing my progress.
    Working as just a freelance tutor, so quite flexible uh.
    Oh man... this makes me nervous for my practical!
    Follow your heart even if sometimes it means losing your mind.

    Honda NSR150SP - 2013 ~ 2015
    Honda CBR400RRR - 2014 ~ Current
    Honda MSX125 - 2015 ~ 2016
    Ducati 899 Panigale - 2016 ~ 2017
    Yamaha T135 Spark - 2016 ~ 2019
    Kawasaki ZX10R - 2017 ~ Current

  33. #83
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkredmica View Post
    Oh man... this makes me nervous for my practical!
    Hahaha my advice is not to look at the meters. I tend to always look at my tachometer, and Always fail to do what i wanted to do. Just force ur head to look up. Also, avoid hard braking on the front brakes, u tend to make the bike fall = less time to practice. Also, BRING A TOWEL! i was sweating like **** manz. Sweat on my specs lens all.
    You took a bike prac before right?

  34. #84
    darkredmica
    is following her heart.
    Class 2A darkredmica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    687
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabil SugarBoy View Post
    Hahaha my advice is not to look at the meters. I tend to always look at my tachometer, and Always fail to do what i wanted to do. Just force ur head to look up. Also, avoid hard braking on the front brakes, u tend to make the bike fall = less time to practice. Also, BRING A TOWEL! i was sweating like **** manz. Sweat on my specs lens all.
    You took a bike prac before right?
    Yeah I took before but so long ago. My problem back then was my braking. Damn damn harsh. I was like squeezing my brakes. And also because my hands and feet couldn't coordinate. Haha. First lesson I banged into a stationary bike because I forgot how to brake. alright man I will bring a towel!! Haha. You kept your stuff into the locker? Did the girl make it?
    Follow your heart even if sometimes it means losing your mind.

    Honda NSR150SP - 2013 ~ 2015
    Honda CBR400RRR - 2014 ~ Current
    Honda MSX125 - 2015 ~ 2016
    Ducati 899 Panigale - 2016 ~ 2017
    Yamaha T135 Spark - 2016 ~ 2019
    Kawasaki ZX10R - 2017 ~ Current

  35. #85
    rijac
    has no status.
    Class 2 rijac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    872
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    its a good start. keep it up. can you describe how the lesson plan is? so the rest of us can 'prepare mentally' ah...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabil SugarBoy View Post
    Okay guys, had my first lesson early in the morn just now. Well, i have to say, my flaws is just throttle control, which is like so damm fundamental lah. Had a few falls, but after some time, got used to handling the bike. Now to get another lesson to continue my lesson 1

  36. #86
    Spheda
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    125
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    dunno still the same a not. Got to level up 3 times before they let you do roundabout.

    Level 1: Start near kerb. Learn biting point by maintaining ur front tyre on the kerb for a few secs, clutch in and close throttle, bike goes down then repeat level 1.
    Level 2: go to 1st yellow line. Learn using the front brake with both legs down. Stop before kerb, repeat level 2.
    Level 3: go to 2nd yellow line. Learn to use both brakes. Right leg must always be at foot peg. You can put down ur left leg only when the bike is stationary or coming to a stop.

    At imaginary or rather painted fig 8 type of roundabout, reach gear 3. When they call your number tag, go for another round, must stop with gear 1.

    Out of bike park got 2 level. If I Remember Correctly,

    Level 1: Reach gear 5. Reach 1st cone, slow down to gear 3. After 2nd cone, continue to move off.
    Level 2: Slow down at 1st cone, stop at 2nd cone.

  37. #87
    rijac
    has no status.
    Class 2 rijac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    872
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    thanks. i also came across this circuit map

    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Kl_qokJBZx...00/circuit.jpg

  38. #88
    shadow
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    73
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    those who pass 2B from june onwards has to go through EFR, its compulsory http://www.cdc.com.sg/EFR2013.html

  39. #89
    fat-lip
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    217
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi, I booked and will be going for the Circuit Training (Outfield Orientation) at CDC this Saturday, and mine is the 2nd session which is from 10.20am-12pm. Just wanna ask, since it is indicated on the CDC website that the TP counter closes at 12.30pm, is it possible to go and apply for PDL after the orientation? If not, then I will have to go and apply another day? Normally, is the TP counter crowded? On weekdays and on Saturdays as well?

  40. #90
    fat-lip
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    217
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi, I booked and will be going for the Circuit Training (Outfield Orientation) at CDC this Saturday, and mine is the 2nd session which is from 10.20am-12pm. Just wanna ask, since it is indicated on the CDC website that the TP counter closes at 12.30pm, is it possible to go and apply for PDL after the orientation? If not, then I will have to go and apply another day? Normally, is the TP counter crowded? On weekdays and on Saturdays as well?

  41. #91
    rijac
    has no status.
    Class 2 rijac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    872
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    if the class will go on until after tp closes they should let you go at the beginning of class (thats what happened to us). however, the session didn't last the full timeslot so very likely in your case it will end before 12. bring NETS card for TP. they don't deduct from account.
    Quote Originally Posted by fat-lip View Post
    Hi, I booked and will be going for the Circuit Training (Outfield Orientation) at CDC this Saturday, and mine is the 2nd session which is from 10.20am-12pm. Just wanna ask, since it is indicated on the CDC website that the TP counter closes at 12.30pm, is it possible to go and apply for PDL after the orientation? If not, then I will have to go and apply another day? Normally, is the TP counter crowded? On weekdays and on Saturdays as well?

     

     
  42. #92
    rijac
    has no status.
    Class 2 rijac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    872
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    the theory sessions schedule also fill up damn fast... i just decided to book all of them first. taking Theory 1,2,3,4 all at one go on may 4 and taking the defensive riding theory on may 9 and 10 last two and last session respectively. clear all at once go lah. no need to take leave but have to get off pass from home ah.

  43. #93
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkredmica View Post
    Yeah I took before but so long ago. My problem back then was my braking. Damn damn harsh. I was like squeezing my brakes. And also because my hands and feet couldn't coordinate. Haha. First lesson I banged into a stationary bike because I forgot how to brake. alright man I will bring a towel!! Haha. You kept your stuff into the locker? Did the girl make it?
    I had that problem of hard braking too ytd, but i managed to hold the bike and stop it from dropping. Well, to me, the rear brake is more 'mild' and helps u stop better. I didnt manage to 'master' braking, but i guess i passed in the basics of braking. Hahahah I nearly crashed to this girl who dropped sia, cuz i accidentally throttle like damm hard. 7k rpm? HAHAHAHA rabak manz. And nope, did not put in locker. And i guess both girls make it to the next part which is gear shifting? Only befriended 2 other guys ytd tho :\

  44. #94
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rijac View Post
    its a good start. keep it up. can you describe how the lesson plan is? so the rest of us can 'prepare mentally' ah...
    Sure dude! I will try to make a new thread later! Will post the link on this thread aight mate?

  45. #95
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rijac View Post
    thanks. i also came across this circuit map

    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Kl_qokJBZx...00/circuit.jpg
    Wow rijac. U sure do a hell load of research! Hahhaha! How old are u btw? Ur join date is like 7 yrs + ago bro.

  46. #96
    rijac
    has no status.
    Class 2 rijac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    872
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    like i said in an earlier post.. i was a NATO (no talk action only) from the last 7 years.... haha
    i used to ride 20+ years ago when i was in my 20s. back then i used to laugh at the 40 year old unkers who rode their superbikes around... now i am a 40+ year old unker still no superbike ah.


    Quote Originally Posted by Nabil SugarBoy View Post
    Wow rijac. U sure do a hell load of research! Hahhaha! How old are u btw? Ur join date is like 7 yrs + ago bro.

  47. #97
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fat-lip View Post
    Hi, I booked and will be going for the Circuit Training (Outfield Orientation) at CDC this Saturday, and mine is the 2nd session which is from 10.20am-12pm. Just wanna ask, since it is indicated on the CDC website that the TP counter closes at 12.30pm, is it possible to go and apply for PDL after the orientation? If not, then I will have to go and apply another day? Normally, is the TP counter crowded? On weekdays and on Saturdays as well?
    What rijac said is right, to my experience at least. They might release u early. And im sure u can apply ur pdl on that day itslf, since i applied it myslf on a saturday at 12.15? hehe
    And not so crowded on that day either

  48. #98
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rijac View Post
    like i said in an earlier post.. i was a NATO (no talk action only) from the last 7 years.... haha
    i used to ride 20+ years ago when i was in my 20s. back then i used to laugh at the 40 year old unkers who rode their superbikes around... now i am a 40+ year old unker still no superbike ah.
    Ahhh i see. Well, it's never too old to ride. Ride rsv4 also young in heart still ma.

  49. #99
    darkredmica
    is following her heart.
    Class 2A darkredmica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    687
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabil SugarBoy View Post
    I had that problem of hard braking too ytd, but i managed to hold the bike and stop it from dropping. Well, to me, the rear brake is more 'mild' and helps u stop better. I didnt manage to 'master' braking, but i guess i passed in the basics of braking. Hahahah I nearly crashed to this girl who dropped sia, cuz i accidentally throttle like damm hard. 7k rpm? HAHAHAHA rabak manz. And nope, did not put in locker. And i guess both girls make it to the next part which is gear shifting? Only befriended 2 other guys ytd tho :\
    I don't think I know how to use the brakes properly yet. Like I would squeeze the front brakes while I think I hardly step the rear brake. Shall see when I start pract if I still have the same issue. Dropped meaning what? Dropped as in she fell? ):
    Follow your heart even if sometimes it means losing your mind.

    Honda NSR150SP - 2013 ~ 2015
    Honda CBR400RRR - 2014 ~ Current
    Honda MSX125 - 2015 ~ 2016
    Ducati 899 Panigale - 2016 ~ 2017
    Yamaha T135 Spark - 2016 ~ 2019
    Kawasaki ZX10R - 2017 ~ Current

  50. #100
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkredmica View Post
    I don't think I know how to use the brakes properly yet. Like I would squeeze the front brakes while I think I hardly step the rear brake. Shall see when I start pract if I still have the same issue. Dropped meaning what? Dropped as in she fell? ):
    Yeap, u know the roundabout with cornering paintings in it? She dropped INSIDE the box, luckily. Hmmm i think she dropped bikes like more than 10 times? Well hope she can get the hang of it. Like kesian sia

Page 2 of 97 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •