User Tag List

Page 1 of 97 123451151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 4827

Thread: [cdc] 2b

  1. #1
    Shersherli
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default [cdc] 2b



    Hihi!

    I just enrolled for 2B at CDC.

    Wonder if there's anyone who did the same?

    So nervous! Hee.

  2. #2
    breatheinnow
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    -deleted---
    Last edited by breatheinnow; 17-04-2013 at 10:44 PM.

     

     
  3. #3
    stan85
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hey guys..i just registered for 2b at cdc too. how come the next theory 1 lesson is in mid april?? according to my friend theory lessons are conducted everyday...anyone having the same problem? is it a booking problem or are cdc theory lessons really so few? anyone can give advice will be much appreciated!

  4. #4
    rider2013
    has no status.
    P Plate rider2013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    157
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I not sure about CDC but SSDC got many time slots for theory lessons
    Morning afternoon and tomorrow e.g lesson 1 10.30am then lesson 2 12.15pm.

  5. #5
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey mann! I just registered for my 2b just now too! My theory lessons are in mid April too!
    Was being told cdc does not have much theories/they dun have it everyday.

  6. #6
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sorry double posted

  7. #7
    feriosi
    love riding.
    Class 2B feriosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    488
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    One thing good about going to SSDC is that u don't have to book for your theory lesson, u can just walk in as long they have the theory lesson u wanna go. Downside is u pay more for practical lesson cos each lesson is 120 mins.
    Class 3 - 22/11/1996
    @ Kampong Ubi Driving Centre
    Class 4 - 19/11/1999
    @ Pan Country Driving Centre
    Class 2B - 28/01/2005
    @ Singapore Safety Driving Centre
    Class 2A - 15/02/2011
    @ Comfort Driving Centre
    Class 2 - 17/02/2014
    @ Comfort Driving Centre

  8. #8
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by feriosi View Post
    One thing good about going to SSDC is that u don't have to book for your theory lesson, u can just walk in as long they have the theory lesson u wanna go. Downside is u pay more for practical lesson cos each lesson is 120 mins.
    Hmmm, prices differences aren't much of a deal. For me, being a hectic guy, go for the nearest centre.

  9. #9
    nerian
    likes opera
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    96
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I enrolled too!

    Pity, this is the nearest driving centre to me and the theory lessons are so scarce

    Gonna take a while to get my license.. luckily i can skip Basic Theory.

  10. #10
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nerian View Post
    I enrolled too!

    Pity, this is the nearest driving centre to me and the theory lessons are so scarce

    Gonna take a while to get my license.. luckily i can skip Basic Theory.
    Booked my btt back in january, took it ytd, theories in a mth

  11. #11
    nerian
    likes opera
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    96
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Managed to book Theory 1-4 on 17-18 april and Defensive Riding Theory 1-3 on 25-26 April.

    Clear it all in 4 days.

    Anyone bought a helmet yet? Any recommendations on what shop to go to?

     

     
  12. #12
    feriosi
    love riding.
    Class 2B feriosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    488
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can try helmetboy if u just wanna buy those normal helmet for school use. Chiap Lee, Regina, Racing World, if u wanna get branded helmet.
    Class 3 - 22/11/1996
    @ Kampong Ubi Driving Centre
    Class 4 - 19/11/1999
    @ Pan Country Driving Centre
    Class 2B - 28/01/2005
    @ Singapore Safety Driving Centre
    Class 2A - 15/02/2011
    @ Comfort Driving Centre
    Class 2 - 17/02/2014
    @ Comfort Driving Centre

  13. #13
    nerian
    likes opera
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    96
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Gonna invest in a good open face helmet since i'll just use it if i pass. Don't want to waste any money buying a full face for use if i pass.

    The AGV Blade looks super cool, even better the visor is replaceable with a smoke finish visor for day use, any idea on price and whether it has a PSB rating?

  14. #14
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nerian View Post
    Managed to book Theory 1-4 on 17-18 april and Defensive Riding Theory 1-3 on 25-26 April.

    Clear it all in 4 days.

    Anyone bought a helmet yet? Any recommendations on what shop to go to?
    Guess im gonna see u for the rtt lessons uh.. my drt on 20th thought
    Helmet wise, gonna wear my 5yr old pillion-helmet. hahahah but need to see if got PSB rating.
    My problem now is elbow and knee pads since it wun be of much use for me after graduating from 2b.

  15. #15
    nerian
    likes opera
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    96
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    haha I only managed to booked the ones on 25th and 26th.

    1 thing i found out is you got to be super fast and kiasu in booking. but since my theory is so far away, i won't book my practical yet, getting my PDL this saturday.

    done with my orientation yesterday.

  16. #16
    rijac
    has no status.
    Class 2 rijac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    872
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    after many years of NATO (no action talk only) i finally took the first step of enrolling at cdc yesterday. usd to ride 20 years ago, so i'm hoping it will help me minimize the number of lessons. been driving a car for 25 years so that experience should help too. but a bit disappointed at the long waiting times for lessons based on the online system.

  17. #17
    nerian
    likes opera
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    96
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rijac View Post
    after many years of NATO (no action talk only) i finally took the first step of enrolling at cdc yesterday. usd to ride 20 years ago, so i'm hoping it will help me minimize the number of lessons. been driving a car for 25 years so that experience should help too. but a bit disappointed at the long waiting times for lessons based on the online system.
    you had a license? maybe just need a refresher course?

    the theory is a killer too, according to the instructor. he told us at orientation it's the single thing holding back a lot of students because of the ridiculous waiting time.

  18. #18
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rijac View Post
    after many years of NATO (no action talk only) i finally took the first step of enrolling at cdc yesterday. usd to ride 20 years ago, so i'm hoping it will help me minimize the number of lessons. been driving a car for 25 years so that experience should help too. but a bit disappointed at the long waiting times for lessons based on the online system.
    Wow! Well, never too late bro. Pass 2b buy sm/sportbike uh. Young in heart. Hehe.
    Anw, im quite confident u can pass thru lessons quite easily since u ride before =)

  19. #19
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nerian View Post
    you had a license? maybe just need a refresher course?

    the theory is a killer too, according to the instructor. he told us at orientation it's the single thing holding back a lot of students because of the ridiculous waiting time.
    Hahaha Yeapp! Cuz if u fail rtt ah, sial ah wait 2 mths again. Like that waiting to pass 2b is like waiting for watermelon drop from tree sia.
    And i suggest u book pracs when booking pdl. Cuz bladdy hell, lesson slot filling up fast.
    1 more thing, check ur pdl after getting from the lady! Bladdy hell that time i got, she gave me class 3. Then need go back chg.

  20. #20
    rijac
    has no status.
    Class 2 rijac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    872
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nerian View Post
    you had a license? maybe just need a refresher course?

    the theory is a killer too, according to the instructor. he told us at orientation it's the single thing holding back a lot of students because of the ridiculous waiting time.
    i used to ride in KL 20 years ago. back then, you can ride with L plate. and we are talking about malaysia here... if any issue... can ahem... settle... So i never bothered to get my full license. i think i can just take 1 day off and do all the theory at once? lol

  21. #21
    rijac
    has no status.
    Class 2 rijac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    872
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabil SugarBoy View Post
    Wow! Well, never too late bro. Pass 2b buy sm/sportbike uh. Young in heart. Hehe.
    Anw, im quite confident u can pass thru lessons quite easily since u ride before =)
    i targetting a aprilia 125.... but one step at a time ah... booked my orientation on weds 27th march.

     

     
  22. #22
    rijac
    has no status.
    Class 2 rijac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    872
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabil SugarBoy View Post
    Hahaha Yeapp! Cuz if u fail rtt ah, sial ah wait 2 mths again. Like that waiting to pass 2b is like waiting for watermelon drop from tree sia.
    And i suggest u book pracs when booking pdl. Cuz bladdy hell, lesson slot filling up fast.
    1 more thing, check ur pdl after getting from the lady! Bladdy hell that time i got, she gave me class 3. Then need go back chg.
    thanks for the tip... my work schedule is flexible, so i can do some lessons during working hours - might be helpful i suppose.

  23. #23
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rijac View Post
    i targetting a aprilia 125.... but one step at a time ah... booked my orientation on weds 27th march.
    Aiseh man! the 2t rs125 or the 4t rs4? The rs125, swee. Exhaust sounds orgaasmic. Speed is there too. Well, im an exhaust freak, so going for a SM instead
    The rest: Any bikes u guys aiming for?

  24. #24
    nasrilah
    has no status.
    P Plate nasrilah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    171
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Btt on 3rd of april. I've been waiting for it for so long. Finally it's coming nearer and nearer.

  25. #25
    rijac
    has no status.
    Class 2 rijac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    872
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabil SugarBoy View Post
    Aiseh man! the 2t rs125 or the 4t rs4? The rs125, swee. Exhaust sounds orgaasmic. Speed is there too. Well, im an exhaust freak, so going for a SM instead
    The rest: Any bikes u guys aiming for?
    it will be easier to find a used 2 stroker but i am more interested in the 4 stroker as i lazy to do 2t mix.....

  26. #26
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nasrilah View Post
    Btt on 3rd of april. I've been waiting for it for so long. Finally it's coming nearer and nearer.
    I KNOW HOW THAT FEELS! And I did the same thing, counting down to it. HAHAHAHA.
    Btt quite easy, what i did was, study, and do some practices on an App. Most of the qns all common-sense nye.

  27. #27
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rijac View Post
    it will be easier to find a used 2 stroker but i am more interested in the 4 stroker as i lazy to do 2t mix.....
    there's the reiju rs3 125! Or rs2 125.. Used to be my target bike hehe.

  28. #28
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    First prac coming soon! Might do a little small journal so as to give some of u guys heads up on what to expect

  29. #29
    rijac
    has no status.
    Class 2 rijac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    872
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    went for orientation today. was pleased that after all these years can still push a bike on and off the main stand properly and keep straight when pushing it along. got hope ah..

    but waiting time sucks. went immediately to book practical and first available session is 8 april. grrr.

  30. #30
    Spheda
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    125
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    everyday log in and check pract lessons. if got earlier slot just hoot it.

  31. #31
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rijac View Post
    went for orientation today. was pleased that after all these years can still push a bike on and off the main stand properly and keep straight when pushing it along. got hope ah..

    but waiting time sucks. went immediately to book practical and first available session is 8 april. grrr.
    Hahahah mine's 2nd apr. Waited a good 2 weeks

     

     
  32. #32
    fat-lip
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    217
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nerian View Post
    Managed to book Theory 1-4 on 17-18 april and Defensive Riding Theory 1-3 on 25-26 April.

    Clear it all in 4 days.

    Anyone bought a helmet yet? Any recommendations on what shop to go to?
    Can try the shop just beside Regina, or the one opposite Regina. Just don't forget to keep a lookout for the PSB sticker, which sometimes may be hidden in the inside of your helmet. =D

  33. #33
    rijac
    has no status.
    Class 2 rijac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    872
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah. need to do this. hopefully can curi ayam earlier. haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Spheda View Post
    everyday log in and check pract lessons. if got earlier slot just hoot it.

  34. #34
    rijac
    has no status.
    Class 2 rijac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    872
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah the instructor doing our orientation looked really hard for one of the guys stickers but couldn't find it. he told the guy to go back to the shop and ask them for the sticker!
    Quote Originally Posted by fat-lip View Post
    Can try the shop just beside Regina, or the one opposite Regina. Just don't forget to keep a lookout for the PSB sticker, which sometimes may be hidden in the inside of your helmet. =D

  35. #35
    rijac
    has no status.
    Class 2 rijac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    872
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    if you cannot make it for some reason... let me know ah... lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabil SugarBoy View Post
    Hahahah mine's 2nd apr. Waited a good 2 weeks

  36. #36
    rijac
    has no status.
    Class 2 rijac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    872
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyone knows of any 'past year test series' for RTT test? lol. thought it might be good to practice ah...

    also, been watching a lot of youtube videos - quite useful to learn about how other places do their tests and there are a lot of similarities - figure 8, slalom, emergency brake etc. and some of them teach on how to do slow riding, how to use counter-steering to go round bends etc. anyone else using university of youtube? lol

  37. #37
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rijac View Post
    anyone knows of any 'past year test series' for RTT test? lol. thought it might be good to practice ah...

    also, been watching a lot of youtube videos - quite useful to learn about how other places do their tests and there are a lot of similarities - figure 8, slalom, emergency brake etc. and some of them teach on how to do slow riding, how to use counter-steering to go round bends etc. anyone else using university of youtube? lol
    hahahah me! The internet and some of my friends are just the near-perfect tool for me to learn from. Anw, im quite sure there's a trial test after u complete ur rtt lessons right? Correct me if im wrong xD

  38. #38
    darkredmica
    is following her heart.
    Class 2A darkredmica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    687
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabil SugarBoy View Post
    Guess im gonna see u for the rtt lessons uh.. my drt on 20th thought
    Helmet wise, gonna wear my 5yr old pillion-helmet. hahahah but need to see if got PSB rating.
    My problem now is elbow and knee pads since it wun be of much use for me after graduating from 2b.

    My DRT is on 20th April too! Maybe I will see you! Hahaha whoever you are.

  39. #39
    rider2013
    has no status.
    P Plate rider2013's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    157
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SSDC has theory trial test Practise I not sure about CDC
    But in my experience best to do more Practise RTT
    Sure pass RTT first attempt

  40. #40
    darkredmica
    is following her heart.
    Class 2A darkredmica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    687
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    But nowadays cannot pass RTT so fast because only valid for 1 year. So sick! Slow learners like myself sure have to retake unless I plan carefully to take RTT later on.

  41. #41
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkredmica View Post
    My DRT is on 20th April too! Maybe I will see you! Hahaha whoever you are.
    Awesome! Hahaha u cfm can recognize my face uh, i so handsome... Hahahah
    Ur rtt lessons when btw?

     

     
  42. #42
    darkredmica
    is following her heart.
    Class 2A darkredmica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    687
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabil SugarBoy View Post
    Awesome! Hahaha u cfm can recognize my face uh, i so handsome... Hahahah
    Ur rtt lessons when btw?
    RTT lessons? You mean DRT lessons? I have two sessions. 12+ to 4+ on 20th April. Haha.

  43. #43
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkredmica View Post
    RTT lessons? You mean DRT lessons? I have two sessions. 12+ to 4+ on 20th April. Haha.
    I mean the riding theory lessons. Lessons in preparation for rtt? Hehehe
    My 3 drt lessons frm 10+ to 4+ =)

  44. #44
    darkredmica
    is following her heart.
    Class 2A darkredmica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    687
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabil SugarBoy View Post
    I mean the riding theory lessons. Lessons in preparation for rtt? Hehehe
    My 3 drt lessons frm 10+ to 4+ =)
    Oh... I cleared my theory lessons already last year. I stopped my 2B after that because I met with a car accident haha. Was too traumatized to drive already and so I stopped my 2B too.

    Just cleared my internal evaluation today.

  45. #45
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkredmica View Post
    Oh... I cleared my theory lessons already last year. I stopped my 2B after that because I met with a car accident haha. Was too traumatized to drive already and so I stopped my 2B too.

    Just cleared my internal evaluation today.
    Aww i see.. U starting back frm prac 1 too huh?

  46. #46
    darkredmica
    is following her heart.
    Class 2A darkredmica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    687
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabil SugarBoy View Post
    Aww i see.. U starting back frm prac 1 too huh?
    Haha yes! I didn't even start on my pract 1 yet. Only went for circuit training. But I went for pract 1 two years ago before I passed my class 3. I only managed till gear 3 for my first lesson inside the small circuit. Then I gave up!

  47. #47
    darkredmica
    is following her heart.
    Class 2A darkredmica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    687
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It will be easy to spot me anyway. If you see a girl with braces in your DRT class, it is probably me. Haha.

  48. #48
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkredmica View Post
    Haha yes! I didn't even start on my pract 1 yet. Only went for circuit training. But I went for pract 1 two years ago before I passed my class 3. I only managed till gear 3 for my first lesson inside the small circuit. Then I gave up!
    2 years ago? Damn, am quite sure at that time it had been cheaper to get a license than now. Booked ur first prac yet?

  49. #49
    darkredmica
    is following her heart.
    Class 2A darkredmica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    687
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabil SugarBoy View Post
    2 years ago? Damn, am quite sure at that time it had been cheaper to get a license than now. Booked ur first prac yet?
    yeah man.. there weren't so many extra stuff back then. haven't. pdl not settled yet. you booked yours alr?

  50. #50
    Nabil SugarBoy
    is sleeping.
    Class 2B Nabil SugarBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Geylang si paku Geylang
    Posts
    251
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkredmica View Post
    yeah man.. there weren't so many extra stuff back then. haven't. pdl not settled yet. you booked yours alr?
    Precisely! Yeap, 1st prac this tuesday.
    Alamak, u say about pdl, rmmbered about the time i had applied for it. Bladdy hell it was on a saturday, tp office close at 12.30? I got mine at like 12.25, went out of cdc, that lady go put class 3

Page 1 of 97 123451151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •