User Tag List

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 823

Thread: Honda New 400cc lineup 2013, CB400F, CB400X, CBR400R

  1. #101
    Jehuty
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,183
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    I'd want the CB400X as a side bike but the price puts me off. Should serve as a good workhorse, of course it has to be built like one too, electronic gadgetry like ABS are not necessary imo.

  2. #102
    keyxblade
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    924
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calebike View Post
    any feedback on your cbr400 so far? especially the new engine? can pm me how much u paid if ok?
    he should be still breaking in, hard to feedback on the power.

     

     
  3. #103
    s1rr10n
    has no status.
    P Plate s1rr10n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Far East
    Posts
    73
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mechwira View Post
    i only know gladius is SFV650, a 650cc v-twin naked. i dont know of a 400cc version. a 400 v-twin like last time monster400 would be interesting.
    Gladus 400 is a 400cc V-Twin which is JDM-only. Same goes with the new GSR-400 which will never see light outside Japan.

  4. #104
    mechwira
    rides for recreation.
    TeePee mechwira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    3,907
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by s1rr10n View Post
    Gladus 400 is a 400cc V-Twin which is JDM-only. Same goes with the new GSR-400 which will never see light outside Japan.
    i know the gsr400 exists, even that it was imported in singapore.

    but i never knew there was a gladius 400, much less that it was imported into singapore. dam if i had known there was a v-twin 400cc it would have been a consideration.....

    It's true: it's more fun to ride a slow bike fast than to ride a fast bike slow. Admittedly, though... It is MOST fun to ride a fast bike fast!

  5. #105
    kawarides
    has no status.
    Class 2B kawarides's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Western Bar
    Posts
    315
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehuty View Post
    Who wouldn't be angry when its your money they are after just because you replaced your malfunctioning stock with aftermarket because its cheaper? I don't have to modify alot to be pissed with the government. If you're happy with them, whatever floats your boat.

    You have selfish lot with either bikes or cars, difference is riders usually just kill themselves, drivers kill everyone but themselves. Period.

    Believe better to get back on topic, the only way we'll see change in Singapore would be to stop using politicians from PAP stock, they seem to have a manufacturing flaw with their politicians.

    Happy with them ? Not really, just that all system needs a standard to maintain and account to the public.

    Bikers also do cause accident thru their lane splitting and get away scott free leaving drivers to clear up the mess don't you agree? There are just too many to mention and I don't wish to start any statistic comparision.

  6. #106
    jyew777
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    66
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kawarides View Post
    Happy with them ? Not really, just that all system needs a standard to maintain and account to the public.

    Bikers also do cause accident thru their lane splitting and get away scott free leaving drivers to clear up the mess don't you agree? There are just too many to mention and I don't wish to start any statistic comparision.
    Its the general attitude of road users here, regardless of what they ride, drive. This mentality that others do not matter. We might have first world class infrastructure but the mentality has a long way to go ...
    I was riding a bicycle in Japan and even without a helmet , I never felt it was dangerous. Not only did the car drivers give way, but they bow their head while doing it. Same for bicycle riders towards pedestrians.
    Here, I would not even think of riding anywhere without a helmet and I consider other cyclists just as dangerous as the cars.

    As for LTA and other government agencies, I do not think they are driven by $$ unless you are talking about Temasek Holdings and the like. The problem is an ultra conservative and over zealous attitude in trying to decide for us what is right and wrong. Whether it is about what movies you are allowed to watch or what kind of bike you can ride. There is such a narrow minded view about everything they do that they will not change and improve on the way they work unless higher ranks force it upon them. Our 3-tiered licensing system is one example. When I suggested to them to change the classification of motorbikes to be based on hp rather than cc like Europe did, their answer was: this is what we have been doing for a long time and blah blah .... . And most of them have probably never been on a bike before.

  7. #107
    kawarides
    has no status.
    Class 2B kawarides's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Western Bar
    Posts
    315
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jyew777 View Post
    Its the general attitude of road users here, regardless of what they ride, drive. This mentality that others do not matter. We might have first world class infrastructure but the mentality has a long way to go ...
    I was riding a bicycle in Japan and even without a helmet , I never felt it was dangerous. Not only did the car drivers give way, but they bow their head while doing it. Same for bicycle riders towards pedestrians.
    Here, I would not even think of riding anywhere without a helmet and I consider other cyclists just as dangerous as the cars.

    As for LTA and other government agencies, I do not think they are driven by $$ unless you are talking about Temasek Holdings and the like. The problem is an ultra conservative and over zealous attitude in trying to decide for us what is right and wrong. Whether it is about what movies you are allowed to watch or what kind of bike you can ride. There is such a narrow minded view about everything they do that they will not change and improve on the way they work unless higher ranks force it upon them. Our 3-tiered licensing system is one example. When I suggested to them to change the classification of motorbikes to be based on hp rather than cc like Europe did, their answer was: this is what we have been doing for a long time and blah blah .... . And most of them have probably never been on a bike before.
    Good posting

  8. #108
    mechwira
    rides for recreation.
    TeePee mechwira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    3,907
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jyew777 View Post
    As for LTA and other government agencies, I do not think they are driven by $$ unless you are talking about Temasek Holdings and the like. The problem is an ultra conservative and over zealous attitude in trying to decide for us what is right and wrong.
    i rather not join the heated off-topic discussion, but i completely agree. the idea that our authorities deliberately want to suck our money thru fines and admin fees is ridiculous. With the exception of COE, you really think traffic or modification fines and such give them significant revenue? thats peanuts compared to what Temasek Holdings and such bring in.

    the idea that our authorities do things just to take our money is a convenient excuse by die-hard anti-gahment types who will not discuss things objectively.

    Go to Unique Motorsports' thread and look at their huge list of aftermarket pipes approved by LTA, including full systems. some former high ranking person-in-charge must have been a really objective and logical person to decide that if the pipes are properly certified and tested, they can be approved for use. unfortunately that person must have moved on in his career and replaced by a closed-minded old-fashioned stubborn d1ckhead going by the things forumers claim to fail inspection for.

    It's true: it's more fun to ride a slow bike fast than to ride a fast bike slow. Admittedly, though... It is MOST fun to ride a fast bike fast!

  9. #109
    Jehuty
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,183
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kawarides View Post
    Happy with them ? Not really, just that all system needs a standard to maintain and account to the public.

    Bikers also do cause accident thru their lane splitting and get away scott free leaving drivers to clear up the mess don't you agree? There are just too many to mention and I don't wish to start any statistic comparision.
    I really don't see how we cause accidents by lane spliting, if anything you lane split to avoid it. I don't think the govt accounts to the public either, they didn't reveal the billions lost by Temasek Holdings now did they. Well this could go on forever and see no end, for all I'm concerned, I'm not the one gaining from it.

  10. #110
    kawarides
    has no status.
    Class 2B kawarides's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Western Bar
    Posts
    315
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehuty View Post
    I really don't see how we cause accidents by lane spliting, if anything you lane split to avoid it. I don't think the govt accounts to the public either, they didn't reveal the billions lost by Temasek Holdings now did they. Well this could go on forever and see no end, for all I'm concerned, I'm not the one gaining from it.
    Just try BKE or AYE to experience your so call 'legal' lane splitting act, BTW I out of this topic.
    No point echoing public resentment and it's got nothing to do with this discussion.


  11. #111
    Jehuty
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,183
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kawarides View Post
    Just try BKE or AYE to experience your so call 'legal' lane splitting act, BTW I out of this topic.
    No point echoing public resentment and it's got nothing to do with this discussion.

    Every day I go thru BKE, on peak, off peak, weekdays, weekends, I still don't get it. You see bus drivers on extreme right, you see taxis going by road shoulders. As long you drivers signal and stop being so fickle which lane to take.

    I don't do what JB riders do nor do the TP/LTA go after them.

     

     
  12. #112
    kawarides
    has no status.
    Class 2B kawarides's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Western Bar
    Posts
    315
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehuty View Post
    Every day I go thru BKE, on peak, off peak, weekdays, weekends, I still don't get it. You see bus drivers on extreme right, you see taxis going by road shoulders. As long you drivers signal and stop being so fickle which lane to take.

    I don't do what JB riders do nor do the TP/LTA go after them.
    Don't assume I drive only.

  13. #113
    jyew777
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    66
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Any rider reviews yet for these bikes? Bike Prod and SpeedWay have them available already and u can call them for price.
    I would expect Boon Siew to bring these soon. If they don't, they would be making a big mistake I think.

  14. #114
    mechwira
    rides for recreation.
    TeePee mechwira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    3,907
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    maybe boon siew is waiting to bring in the original 500cc versions. we make so much hoo-ha about the 400s but are the 500s also in the shops?

    It's true: it's more fun to ride a slow bike fast than to ride a fast bike slow. Admittedly, though... It is MOST fun to ride a fast bike fast!

  15. #115
    PenangKia
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    112
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't think it would make sense bringing in the 500cc variant due to our license structure. In fact, if we have better class 2a bike options, perhaps many won't even be bothered to take class 2.

  16. #116
    mechwira
    rides for recreation.
    TeePee mechwira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    3,907
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PenangKia View Post
    I don't think it would make sense bringing in the 500cc variant due to our license structure. In fact, if we have better class 2a bike options, perhaps many won't even be bothered to take class 2.
    that would be unfortunate, because like i keep saying over again, the bike is originally a body designed with the 500cc twin. the 400 has its stroke shortened, resuting in same body with a bit less power and a lot less torque.

    if there are people buying the nc700 series, then there will be people buying the 500 variants of the CB parallel twin series, coz its even cheaper and even better mileage than the nc700.

    It's true: it's more fun to ride a slow bike fast than to ride a fast bike slow. Admittedly, though... It is MOST fun to ride a fast bike fast!

  17. #117
    xue ling
    has no status.
    SBF Lady Riders xue ling's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    buttercup land
    Posts
    5,658
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mechwira View Post
    maybe boon siew is waiting to bring in the original 500cc versions. we make so much hoo-ha about the 400s but are the 500s also in the shops?
    saw cbr500r at speedway too

    18/10/07 - 19/08/08 : Honda NSR150 SP
    21/08/08 - 24/09/09 : Honda Wave S 125
    02/10/09 - 22/02/12 : Yamaha X1-R
    09/04/12 - 13/02/15 : Kawasaki Ninja 250R
    24/12/14 - 24/02/16 : Honda Wave R 125
    29/06/16 : Honda MSX 125



  18. #118
    kinwei
    says Buang bike ride faster!
    TeePee kinwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    East Side
    Posts
    3,969
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jyew777 View Post
    Any rider reviews yet for these bikes? Bike Prod and SpeedWay have them available already and u can call them for price.
    I would expect Boon Siew to bring these soon. If they don't, they would be making a big mistake I think.
    My source told me they currently do not have plan to bring in these model.

  19. #119
    napalm_rapier
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    510
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Any of you guys know the specs of the 400f and 400x?? Which shop now selling???

  20. #120
    fx110
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer fx110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    5,673
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fx110 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by altya View Post
    Anybody know e price for CB500X?
    will know on this July
    still waiting the price........
    Last edited by fx110; 18-07-2013 at 09:28 AM.

  21. #121
    w3nmin9
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    838
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i thought the price out already?

     

     
  22. #122
    PenangKia
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    112
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mechwira View Post
    that would be unfortunate, because like i keep saying over again, the bike is originally a body designed with the 500cc twin. the 400 has its stroke shortened, resuting in same body with a bit less power and a lot less torque.

    if there are people buying the nc700 series, then there will be people buying the 500 variants of the CB parallel twin series, coz its even cheaper and even better mileage than the nc700.
    Agree - the global forums are abuzz with folks looking for cost-effective rides and the 500 variants fit smack in the picture. It's just that here in SG, the folks who are looking for a cost effective solution would stick to a 2A equivalent, or move to the nc700-s. The 500s sort of sit in no-man's land, at least as far as my 2 cents is concerned. Most of the folks with class 2 rides are in it for the passion, the commuters and cost-conscious folks would best be served with a bigger variety of class 2a bikes, just like how it is now in Japan.

  23. #123
    napalm_rapier
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    510
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just called speedway.. was quoted 15.8k otr w/o insurance...

    What you guys think?

  24. #124
    jyew777
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    66
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by napalm_rapier View Post
    Just called speedway.. was quoted 15.8k otr w/o insurance...

    What you guys think?
    which one? the 400X/R/F ? I heard the X is selling for 16K including insurance. Cannot confirm though.

  25. #125
    keyxblade
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    924
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by napalm_rapier View Post
    Just called speedway.. was quoted 15.8k otr w/o insurance...

    What you guys think?
    that price can buy 600cc like xj6, fazer600. but it is still around the same price as super4 revo. depends if u are good with 400cc. spend abit more can get great class 2 bikes.

  26. #126
    jyew777
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    66
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PenangKia View Post
    Agree - the global forums are abuzz with folks looking for cost-effective rides and the 500 variants fit smack in the picture. It's just that here in SG, the folks who are looking for a cost effective solution would stick to a 2A equivalent, or move to the nc700-s. The 500s sort of sit in no-man's land, at least as far as my 2 cents is concerned. Most of the folks with class 2 rides are in it for the passion, the commuters and cost-conscious folks would best be served with a bigger variety of class 2a bikes, just like how it is now in Japan.
    My opinion about these bikes is derived mainly from the fact that I hold only a 2A license and have no plans to get a 2 license for next 2-3 years. As such, the CB400X is a great commuter bike with some weekend fun possible. I have ruled out the CB400 Super4 and the Duke 390 as the seat high is just too low for my 1.83 frame. Its just not comfortable. Although, the X is not my ideal bike it offers a much better riding position and is a lot more comfortable than a scrambler which I was also considering. If I do decide to get a class 2, or if the LTA decides to scrap this outdated licensing system, I would go for a dual sport like the BMW 650/800 GS. I would not even consider the 500 version. But the 400 version does fill up a gap for us 2A riders.

  27. #127
    jyew777
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    66
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PenangKia View Post
    Agree - the global forums are abuzz with folks looking for cost-effective rides and the 500 variants fit smack in the picture. It's just that here in SG, the folks who are looking for a cost effective solution would stick to a 2A equivalent, or move to the nc700-s. The 500s sort of sit in no-man's land, at least as far as my 2 cents is concerned. Most of the folks with class 2 rides are in it for the passion, the commuters and cost-conscious folks would best be served with a bigger variety of class 2a bikes, just like how it is now in Japan.
    My opinion about these bikes is derived mainly from the fact that I hold only a 2A license and have no plans to get a 2 license for next 2-3 years. As such, the CB400X is a great commuter bike with some weekend fun possible. I have ruled out the CB400 Super4 and the Duke 390 as the seat high is just too low for my 1.83 frame. Its just not comfortable. Although, the X is not my ideal bike it offers a much better riding position and is a lot more comfortable than a scrambler which I was also considering. If I do decide to get a class 2, or if the LTA decides to scrap this outdated licensing system, I would go for a dual sport like the BMW 650/800 GS. I would not even consider the 500 version. But the 400 version does fill up a gap for us 2A riders.

  28. #128
    PenangKia
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    112
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jyew777 View Post
    My opinion about these bikes is derived mainly from the fact that I hold only a 2A license and have no plans to get a 2 license for next 2-3 years. As such, the CB400X is a great commuter bike with some weekend fun possible. I have ruled out the CB400 Super4 and the Duke 390 as the seat high is just too low for my 1.83 frame. Its just not comfortable. Although, the X is not my ideal bike it offers a much better riding position and is a lot more comfortable than a scrambler which I was also considering. If I do decide to get a class 2, or if the LTA decides to scrap this outdated licensing system, I would go for a dual sport like the BMW 650/800 GS. I would not even consider the 500 version. But the 400 version does fill up a gap for us 2A riders.
    Spot on, we share the same train of thought except I'm about 6cm shorter and my class 2 preference would be a R1200R!

  29. #129
    fx110
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer fx110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    5,673
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by w3nmin9 View Post
    i thought the price out already?
    for the 500cc model~

  30. #130
    napalm_rapier
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    510
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    BP quote me 2k downpayment exclude insurance and $280 for 4 years for the X model.. equivalent to 15440 otr w/o insurance. I never ask though about paying full cash.. So expensive for a 400cc???

  31. #131
    mechwira
    rides for recreation.
    TeePee mechwira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    3,907
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by napalm_rapier View Post
    BP quote me 2k downpayment exclude insurance and $280 for 4 years for the X model.. equivalent to 15440 otr w/o insurance. I never ask though about paying full cash.. So expensive for a 400cc???
    1)thats about the price of a new super4. if it doesn exceed the price of a super4, it cant be considered 'expensive for a 400cc'.

    2)over the past 5 years, the price of japanese bikes have essentially gone through the roof, because the yen has gone up too much. today, you can get an aprilia RSV4 for about two grand less than a jap 1000cc. unthinkable 5 years ago. admittedly the cbr400/500 are made in thailand, but the fact remains that inflation has hit the jap bike industry hard, and we end up with high prices.

    It's true: it's more fun to ride a slow bike fast than to ride a fast bike slow. Admittedly, though... It is MOST fun to ride a fast bike fast!

     

     
  32. #132
    fx110
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer fx110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    5,673
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by napalm_rapier View Post
    BP quote me 2k downpayment exclude insurance and $280 for 4 years for the X model.. equivalent to 15440 otr w/o insurance. I never ask though about paying full cash.. So expensive for a 400cc???
    at least cheaper than S4 Revo

  33. #133
    napalm_rapier
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    510
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fx110 View Post
    at least cheaper than S4 Revo
    Revo how much?

  34. #134
    SimpleRider
    has no status.
    Class 2B SimpleRider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Singapore City, Singapore
    Posts
    336
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fx110 View Post
    at least cheaper than S4 Revo
    It make sense that revo is the most expensive.
    it is, in a sense, the top-of-the-line 400cc naked bike.

    Quote Originally Posted by napalm_rapier View Post
    Revo how much?
    about $17.5, if i'm now wrong.


    just my $0.02
    Goodee hor hot goodee... Mat witz sebastian!

  35. #135
    jyew777
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    66
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PenangKia View Post
    Spot on, we share the same train of thought except I'm about 6cm shorter and my class 2 preference would be a R1200R!
    Good choice. I would love to get on one of those boxer twins eventually.

  36. #136
    napalm_rapier
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    510
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So any of you guys have ridden the X? Heard there are about 10 units already sold..

  37. #137
    Bikeprod
    has no status.
    Class 2 Bikeprod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,199
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by napalm_rapier View Post
    BP quote me 2k downpayment exclude insurance and $280 for 4 years for the X model.. equivalent to 15440 otr w/o insurance. I never ask though about paying full cash.. So expensive for a 400cc???
    $15,440 is without insurance and also w/o IU but including 4 years interest.
    Bike Production Pte Ltd
    Address: 610, Serangoon Road S(218216)
    ~Please call us at 63922555 regarding your enquires.

  38. #138
    napalm_rapier
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    510
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bikeprod View Post
    $15,440 is without insurance and also w/o IU but including 4 years interest.
    After much survey, BP offers the cheapest price... thumbs up

  39. #139
    propeller
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    7
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Questions for forumers and advertisers:

    (1) For the X model, is it officially Honda CB400X or Honda 400X?
    (2) What's the additional cost for ABS on the X version if this option is available?

    Thanks

  40. #140
    fx110
    has no status.
    SBF Lacer fx110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    5,673
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    http://www.mudah.my/Honda+cb+500x-22102927.htm
    huhu
    RM35000 for Honda CB500X.

  41. #141
    gnesnah
    has no status.
    Class 2B gnesnah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Tiong Bahru
    Posts
    394
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So the CB400X is $13200 OTR w/o insurance and IU. Not bad.

     

     
  42. #142
    Jehuty
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,183
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    With the coming of these 400cc parallel twins, I believe the Revos would see a drop in resale. Imo, these bikes and motards makes more sense in our traffic, they run cooler and you don't need the excess of 160km/h speeds of 400cc inline 4s. Besides to me S4's are not exactly light in a sense.

  43. #143
    PenangKia
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    112
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Depends on the take-up rate of these models. I'm hoping that there would be a community of Honda 400x riders once I take and pass my 2a license later this year. It will be refreshing to see newer machines on the roads instead of 90s bikes all the time for the class 2a

  44. #144
    napalm_rapier
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    510
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gnesnah View Post
    So the CB400X is $13200 OTR w/o insurance and IU. Not bad.
    Which shop bro?

  45. #145
    napalm_rapier
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    510
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gnesnah View Post
    So the CB400X is $13200 OTR w/o insurance and IU. Not bad.
    Which shop bro?

  46. #146
    jyew777
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    66
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bikeprod View Post
    $15,440 is without insurance and also w/o IU but including 4 years interest.
    Hi,
    with or without ABS?

  47. #147
    Bikeprod
    has no status.
    Class 2 Bikeprod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,199
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jyew777 View Post
    Hi,
    with or without ABS?
    Non ABS........
    Bike Production Pte Ltd
    Address: 610, Serangoon Road S(218216)
    ~Please call us at 63922555 regarding your enquires.

  48. #148
    jyew777
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    66
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bikeprod View Post
    Non ABS........
    Thank you.
    How much for ABS?

  49. #149
    gnesnah
    has no status.
    Class 2B gnesnah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Tiong Bahru
    Posts
    394
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gnesnah View Post
    So the CB400X is $13200 OTR w/o insurance and IU. Not bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by napalm_rapier View Post
    Which shop bro?
    Downpayment $2000 plus $11200 with 4 years installment interest you should arrive at $15440.

  50. #150
    PenangKia
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    112
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jyew777 View Post
    Thank you.
    How much for ABS?
    I'd be curious to know too. Prefer the ABS variant if possible.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •