I know this has been asked before but has anyone seen the wiring diagram for TA200?
If not, I would like to attempt to do some circuit tracing and also crowd source and compile this information so that future folks will benefit from this.
Some important details that would be good to have would be:
- wiring colors, (i was informed that the color codes made differ for the latest gen phantom)
- simplified system based electrical diagrams,
- pin outs if any and also
- photos of actual components
Some of the basic systems that i will be seeking to compile would be:
- starter circuit (starter button+neutral switch+clutch switch; starter motor; starter relay+fuse)
- ignition circuit (CDI/starter coil; spark plug wire + spark plug; kill switch)
- charging circuit: alternator (is it 3 phase or single phase?); rectifier
- lighting (head light+switches, tail light, brake light+switches; signal light+switch+relay; license light)
- indicator lights (neutral+highbeam+signal+speedo)
- horn (or horns - typical setup with one horn or additional setup with a relay + a pair of horns)
please feel free to contribute to this thread - will need help especially from old birds! naim / Silent Hunter / jtzx / Kev
once i have time i would also try to post up the circuits that i have traced..