User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 110

Thread: New 2014 BMW S1000R

  1. #51
    anvit69
    has no status.
    L Plate anvit69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    48
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    uploadfromtaptalk1458731387546.jpg

    My fiancee has been complaining abt butt aches riding my bike. Coz the seat was too thin. I got an S1000rr pillion seat and realised that its thicker than our s1000r seat. Hahaha..





    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

  2. #52
    KAWASAKl
    has no status.
    Class 2B KAWASAKl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    231
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Whats the negative side when getting S1000R?

    Maintenance? Petrol comsumption?
    Aprilia RS150 ** 2005
    PGM IV ******* 2007
    RVF 400 ****** 2009
    R1 09 ******** 2010
    GSXR 1000 **** 2011
    Ducati M696**** 2014

     

     
  3. #53
    anvit69
    has no status.
    L Plate anvit69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    48
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well, this is a continental bike the brand comes with a price I should say. The petrol: im getting 250km for a 15 litre tank.. Handles like a breeze, fun to ride. A lot of head wind when ur riding fast.

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

  4. #54
    anvit69
    has no status.
    L Plate anvit69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    48
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Im ordering K&N filters on ebay for the BMW S1000r.. its quite cheap i should say approx $115 with shipping.. anybody using the filters? Anyone noes how to DIY the filters?

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

  5. #55
    KILROY68
    has no status.
    Class 2B KILROY68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    BY THE RIVER
    Posts
    212
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Booked my self on a SATURDAY for the FREE INSPECTION and 'complained' about the bike still stalling once in a while. Did a diagnostic on the bike and this time had the front speed sensor changed (approx. $150) for free as its still under warranty. Remapped the ECU as well. Julian did a fantastic job with looking after the bikes. David left so he is OMO now.


    Quote Originally Posted by KILROY68 View Post
    Closed event for PML bike owners. Received this SMS yesterday...

    <PML> Dear Mr , Make Life a Ride with Performance Motors. You can now enjoy a complimentary BMW Motorrad Vehicle Check session at 315 Alexandra Road. Limited slots available. Register your session at http://---------------- now. Call 1800-2255-269 to find out more. Thank you.



    19xx - SUZUKI GTO110, HONDA MBX125, SUZUKI RG250, KAWASAKI EN400, KAWASAKI NINJA400, YAMAHA RD350 (YPVS)
    2012-14 - R1
    2014-16 - S1000R
    2014-PRESENT - EXC525 (2005)
    2016-PRESENT - TMAX530 (2016)
    WISHLIST - XDIAVEL S

  6. #56
    KILROY68
    has no status.
    Class 2B KILROY68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    BY THE RIVER
    Posts
    212
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Looks great! Does it hinges fit nicely? How much does it cost for the RR rear seat and did you get it from PML?

    Quote Originally Posted by anvit69 View Post
    uploadfromtaptalk1458731387546.jpg

    My fiancee has been complaining abt butt aches riding my bike. Coz the seat was too thin. I got an S1000rr pillion seat and realised that its thicker than our s1000r seat. Hahaha..





    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk



    19xx - SUZUKI GTO110, HONDA MBX125, SUZUKI RG250, KAWASAKI EN400, KAWASAKI NINJA400, YAMAHA RD350 (YPVS)
    2012-14 - R1
    2014-16 - S1000R
    2014-PRESENT - EXC525 (2005)
    2016-PRESENT - TMAX530 (2016)
    WISHLIST - XDIAVEL S

  7. #57
    KILROY68
    has no status.
    Class 2B KILROY68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    BY THE RIVER
    Posts
    212
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    250km for 15L seems good.

    Quote Originally Posted by anvit69 View Post
    Well, this is a continental bike the brand comes with a price I should say. The petrol: im getting 250km for a 15 litre tank.. Handles like a breeze, fun to ride. A lot of head wind when ur riding fast.

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk



    19xx - SUZUKI GTO110, HONDA MBX125, SUZUKI RG250, KAWASAKI EN400, KAWASAKI NINJA400, YAMAHA RD350 (YPVS)
    2012-14 - R1
    2014-16 - S1000R
    2014-PRESENT - EXC525 (2005)
    2016-PRESENT - TMAX530 (2016)
    WISHLIST - XDIAVEL S

  8. #58
    KILROY68
    has no status.
    Class 2B KILROY68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    BY THE RIVER
    Posts
    212
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    For me ..

    1. Guzzler (drinks lotsa petrol), so definitely NOT an everyday bike for commuting.
    2. The engine is quite noisy (idle rpm is 1250) at stationary.

    I won't say maintenance cost is high. Its a BMW bike after all.

    Quote Originally Posted by KAWASAKl View Post
    Whats the negative side when getting S1000R?

    Maintenance? Petrol comsumption?



    19xx - SUZUKI GTO110, HONDA MBX125, SUZUKI RG250, KAWASAKI EN400, KAWASAKI NINJA400, YAMAHA RD350 (YPVS)
    2012-14 - R1
    2014-16 - S1000R
    2014-PRESENT - EXC525 (2005)
    2016-PRESENT - TMAX530 (2016)
    WISHLIST - XDIAVEL S

  9. #59
    daz3
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    79
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KILROY68 View Post
    Booked my self on a SATURDAY for the FREE INSPECTION and 'complained' about the bike still stalling once in a while. Did a diagnostic on the bike and this time had the front speed sensor changed (approx. $150) for free as its still under warranty. Remapped the ECU as well. Julian did a fantastic job with looking after the bikes. David left so he is OMO now.
    I did not receive the sms maybe because i am not the first owner. Do you think i should call them up?

    Quote Originally Posted by KILROY68 View Post
    250km for 15L seems good.
    Yeah,i am getting about 140km when reserve lights come on.

  10. #60
    KILROY68
    has no status.
    Class 2B KILROY68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    BY THE RIVER
    Posts
    212
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daz3 View Post
    I did not receive the sms maybe because i am not the first owner. Do you think i should call them up?

    Yeah,i am getting about 140km when reserve lights come on.
    If the bike is from PML, I think can call them to check if can update the new owner so that in future you get notified ELSE just send you bike in for your next maintenance.

    Ah so its the same as mine. full tank abt 140-150km, reserve light came on. bloody drinker~~~~
    Last edited by KILROY68; 05-04-2016 at 10:49 AM.



    19xx - SUZUKI GTO110, HONDA MBX125, SUZUKI RG250, KAWASAKI EN400, KAWASAKI NINJA400, YAMAHA RD350 (YPVS)
    2012-14 - R1
    2014-16 - S1000R
    2014-PRESENT - EXC525 (2005)
    2016-PRESENT - TMAX530 (2016)
    WISHLIST - XDIAVEL S

  11. #61
    daz3
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    79
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KILROY68 View Post
    If the bike is from PML, I think can call them to check if can update the new owner so that in future you get notified ELSE just send you bike in for your next maintenance.

    Ah so its the same as mine. full tank abt 140-150km, reserve light came on. bloody drinker~~~~
    Actually had done the update of ownership at PML the day i collected the bike. Is Julian the person to look for when sending in the bike for servicing/maintenance?
    Last edited by daz3; 06-02-2018 at 02:25 PM.

     

     
  12. #62
    anvit69
    has no status.
    L Plate anvit69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    48
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KILROY68 View Post
    If the bike is from PML, I think can call them to check if can update the new owner so that in future you get notified ELSE just send you bike in for your next maintenance.

    Ah so its the same as mine. full tank abt 140-150km, reserve light came on. bloody drinker~~~~
    I also didnt get the SMS from PML? Hw do i update the owner status? My bike is from PML.

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

  13. #63
    anvit69
    has no status.
    L Plate anvit69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    48
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KILROY68 View Post
    Looks great! Does it hinges fit nicely? How much does it cost for the RR rear seat and did you get it from PML?
    I gt it online from ebay.. PML is selling ard $360 plus.. my seat came from an S1000RR 2014 and fits perfect. Just need to interchange the locks.. a simple 5 mins job..

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

  14. #64
    KILROY68
    has no status.
    Class 2B KILROY68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    BY THE RIVER
    Posts
    212
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)



    19xx - SUZUKI GTO110, HONDA MBX125, SUZUKI RG250, KAWASAKI EN400, KAWASAKI NINJA400, YAMAHA RD350 (YPVS)
    2012-14 - R1
    2014-16 - S1000R
    2014-PRESENT - EXC525 (2005)
    2016-PRESENT - TMAX530 (2016)
    WISHLIST - XDIAVEL S

  15. #65
    anvit69
    has no status.
    L Plate anvit69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    48
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KILROY68 View Post
    I bidded for this one.. but too expensive so i waited... someone else selling it cheaper and a pounce on it.. hahaha.. i got mine at $180 with shipping..

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

  16. #66
    KILROY68
    has no status.
    Class 2B KILROY68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    BY THE RIVER
    Posts
    212
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anvit69 View Post
    I bidded for this one.. but too expensive so i waited... someone else selling it cheaper and a pounce on it.. hahaha.. i got mine at $180 with shipping..

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    eBAY can be very addictive esp when there are so many things you wanna buy. I probably have like ten over items in my watchlist. Early this week bought a AGV helmet from Italy.



    19xx - SUZUKI GTO110, HONDA MBX125, SUZUKI RG250, KAWASAKI EN400, KAWASAKI NINJA400, YAMAHA RD350 (YPVS)
    2012-14 - R1
    2014-16 - S1000R
    2014-PRESENT - EXC525 (2005)
    2016-PRESENT - TMAX530 (2016)
    WISHLIST - XDIAVEL S

  17. #67
    anvit69
    has no status.
    L Plate anvit69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    48
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KILROY68 View Post
    eBAY can be very addictive esp when there are so many things you wanna buy. I probably have like ten over items in my watchlist. Early this week bought a AGV helmet from Italy.
    Hahaha.. true dat! I bought tons of stuff from ebay last wk...

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

  18. #68
    anvit69
    has no status.
    L Plate anvit69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    48
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey guys... im collecting a list for all the Torx bolt sizes for our bike.. mainly the sizes use for our bikes ate T55 (bar ends), T45 (rearsets), T25 & T30 (fairings & stuff).. any other sizes that u all noe?

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

  19. #69
    KILROY68
    has no status.
    Class 2B KILROY68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    BY THE RIVER
    Posts
    212
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anvit69 View Post
    Hahaha.. true dat! I bought tons of stuff from ebay last wk...

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    the best part is I have 3 items bought previously sitting on my table for 2 months not yet installed on the bike. I think more like sux-in enjoying the buying then wanna install it~



    19xx - SUZUKI GTO110, HONDA MBX125, SUZUKI RG250, KAWASAKI EN400, KAWASAKI NINJA400, YAMAHA RD350 (YPVS)
    2012-14 - R1
    2014-16 - S1000R
    2014-PRESENT - EXC525 (2005)
    2016-PRESENT - TMAX530 (2016)
    WISHLIST - XDIAVEL S

  20. #70
    anvit69
    has no status.
    L Plate anvit69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    48
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KILROY68 View Post
    the best part is I have 3 items bought previously sitting on my table for 2 months not yet installed on the bike. I think more like sux-in enjoying the buying then wanna install it~
    I gt one cf tank cap sticker oso havent install.. hahaha..

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

  21. #71
    KILROY68
    has no status.
    Class 2B KILROY68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    BY THE RIVER
    Posts
    212
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anvit69 View Post
    Hey guys... im collecting a list for all the Torx bolt sizes for our bike.. mainly the sizes use for our bikes ate T55 (bar ends), T45 (rearsets), T25 & T30 (fairings & stuff).. any other sizes that u all noe?

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    IN the RR site, someone mentioned the torx on our bike are torx-plus. Then there is also a pix of the bike where various torx size are used. U should also join the s1000r UK site if you have not. Very informative.

    attachment.jpgattachment1.jpg



    19xx - SUZUKI GTO110, HONDA MBX125, SUZUKI RG250, KAWASAKI EN400, KAWASAKI NINJA400, YAMAHA RD350 (YPVS)
    2012-14 - R1
    2014-16 - S1000R
    2014-PRESENT - EXC525 (2005)
    2016-PRESENT - TMAX530 (2016)
    WISHLIST - XDIAVEL S

     

     
  22. #72
    anvit69
    has no status.
    L Plate anvit69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    48
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KILROY68 View Post
    IN the RR site, someone mentioned the torx on our bike are torx-plus. Then there is also a pix of the bike where various torx size are used. U should also join the s1000r UK site if you have not. Very informative.

    attachment.jpgattachment1.jpg
    Thanks bro! Dats very informative! Mayb all the S1000R guys should me up man..

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

  23. #73
    sgtriguy
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Apparently theres an Akarapovic afyrtmarket. Boosts mid range response . but a bit pricey. 5k ?

  24. #74
    anvit69
    has no status.
    L Plate anvit69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    48
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sgtriguy View Post
    Apparently theres an Akarapovic afyrtmarket. Boosts mid range response . but a bit pricey. 5k ?
    Wow.. thats pricey man.. its the short end can slip on rite? I saw a few after market end cans that is LTA approved. Gianelli, bodis.. but not sure of the prices though...

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

  25. #75
    anvit69
    has no status.
    L Plate anvit69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    48
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    uploadfromtaptalk1460395733501.jpg

    Engine case protectors!

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

  26. #76
    anvit69
    has no status.
    L Plate anvit69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    48
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    uploadfromtaptalk1460687946052.jpgHeadlight protectors for the S1000R are so hard to come by.. so juz got em from Juzz wheelzz.. custom made!

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

  27. #77
    KILROY68
    has no status.
    Class 2B KILROY68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    BY THE RIVER
    Posts
    212
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bro you need to something about the visible white velcro. Its destroying the look altogether. Hehehe

    Sent from my SM-J5007 using Tapatalk



    19xx - SUZUKI GTO110, HONDA MBX125, SUZUKI RG250, KAWASAKI EN400, KAWASAKI NINJA400, YAMAHA RD350 (YPVS)
    2012-14 - R1
    2014-16 - S1000R
    2014-PRESENT - EXC525 (2005)
    2016-PRESENT - TMAX530 (2016)
    WISHLIST - XDIAVEL S

  28. #78
    degrey
    has no status.
    L Plate degrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    40
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KILROY68 View Post
    Bro you need to something about the visible white velcro. Its destroying the look altogether. Hehehe

    Sent from my SM-J5007 using Tapatalk
    agreed man. There are 'transparent' kind of double sided tape for that but i am not sure where to get tho..
    Yamaha YZF R15-V1
    Honda RVF 400
    Yamaha YZF R1
    Ducati Monster 696
    Ducati Multistrada 1200S Touring

  29. #79
    daz3
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    79
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anvit69 View Post
    uploadfromtaptalk1460687946052.jpgHeadlight protectors for the S1000R are so hard to come by.. so juz got em from Juzz wheelzz.. custom made!

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    wow this is good.Mind sharing how much you paid for the protectors?Mine has stone chips on the headlight already.

  30. #80
    anvit69
    has no status.
    L Plate anvit69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    48
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by degrey View Post
    agreed man. There are 'transparent' kind of double sided tape for that but i am not sure where to get tho..
    Hahaha.. damn.. hmm actually it does kinda spoil the look.. but any idea hw to get tranparent one?

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

  31. #81
    anvit69
    has no status.
    L Plate anvit69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    48
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daz3 View Post
    wow this is good.Mind sharing how much you paid for the protectors?Mine has stone chips on the headlight already.
    I got mine at $40 from juzzwheelzz... they'll do it on the spot for you.

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

     

     
  32. #82
    KILROY68
    has no status.
    Class 2B KILROY68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    BY THE RIVER
    Posts
    212
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can try this clear mount but duno will hurt the headlight cover or not.
    uploadfromtaptalk1460775100458.jpg

    Sent from my SM-J5007 using Tapatalk



    19xx - SUZUKI GTO110, HONDA MBX125, SUZUKI RG250, KAWASAKI EN400, KAWASAKI NINJA400, YAMAHA RD350 (YPVS)
    2012-14 - R1
    2014-16 - S1000R
    2014-PRESENT - EXC525 (2005)
    2016-PRESENT - TMAX530 (2016)
    WISHLIST - XDIAVEL S

  33. #83
    KILROY68
    has no status.
    Class 2B KILROY68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    BY THE RIVER
    Posts
    212
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dunno can withstand (weather) sun and water or not ...

    Sent from my SM-J5007 using Tapatalk



    19xx - SUZUKI GTO110, HONDA MBX125, SUZUKI RG250, KAWASAKI EN400, KAWASAKI NINJA400, YAMAHA RD350 (YPVS)
    2012-14 - R1
    2014-16 - S1000R
    2014-PRESENT - EXC525 (2005)
    2016-PRESENT - TMAX530 (2016)
    WISHLIST - XDIAVEL S

  34. #84
    anvit69
    has no status.
    L Plate anvit69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    48
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KILROY68 View Post
    Dunno can withstand (weather) sun and water or not ...

    Sent from my SM-J5007 using Tapatalk
    I've never seen this b4.. mayb can check it out..

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

  35. #85
    seppuku
    has no status.
    P Plate seppuku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    somewhere.
    Posts
    154
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wah, a lot more s1kr owners now!

    For air filter, the procedures essentially the same as the RR. Pull the tank cover off, release the ecu, there's a screw to take out, lift up 90 degrees and you can free the air box cover. Air filter is not specific, so the RR one will fit. Went with a DNA filter.

    The akra full system is legal, seen a frozen blue with it. But, price tag was around 6k when I asked the owner. The benefits for slip on are negligible to be in my opinion

    Maybe it's time for a s1kr owners outing?
    NSR150SP • 28th July 08 - 09 September 10
    NSR250R5K PGMII • Oct '09 - ?????
    Spark T135 • 09 September '10 - October '13
    CBR600RR5 • 01 July '12 - October '13
    Hypermotard 1100S • October '13 - December '14
    S1000R • 24 December '14 - ???
    Tiger 800XC • Jul '15 - ???
    NSR150SP • Feb '17 - ???


  36. #86
    anvit69
    has no status.
    L Plate anvit69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    48
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seppuku View Post
    Wah, a lot more s1kr owners now!

    For air filter, the procedures essentially the same as the RR. Pull the tank cover off, release the ecu, there's a screw to take out, lift up 90 degrees and you can free the air box cover. Air filter is not specific, so the RR one will fit. Went with a DNA filter.

    The akra full system is legal, seen a frozen blue with it. But, price tag was around 6k when I asked the owner. The benefits for slip on are negligible to be in my opinion

    Maybe it's time for a s1kr owners outing?
    Yarh.. S1k outing.. any takers?
    Quote Originally Posted by seppuku View Post
    Wah, a lot more s1kr owners now!

    For air filter, the procedures essentially the same as the RR. Pull the tank cover off, release the ecu, there's a screw to take out, lift up 90 degrees and you can free the air box cover. Air filter is not specific, so the RR one will fit. Went with a DNA filter.

    The akra full system is legal, seen a frozen blue with it. But, price tag was around 6k when I asked the owner. The benefits for slip on are negligible to be in my opinion

    Maybe it's time for a s1kr owners outing?

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

  37. #87
    Battery Doctor
    has no status.
    P Plate Battery Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Chinatown
    Posts
    102
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Guys, anybody wana sell their stock windscreen (the tiny one)? Looking for it, bike came with d big touring screen. TIA
    2011-2012 Yamaha FZ1-N
    2012-2013 KTM 990 SMT
    2012-2013 Harley Softail Blackline
    2013-2014 Kawasaki ZZR 1400
    2013-2015 Yamaha Tmax530
    2014-2015 Ducati Panigale 1199S
    2016- Can Am Spyder RSS
    2016- BMW S1000R

  38. #88
    anvit69
    has no status.
    L Plate anvit69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    48
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Battery Doctor View Post
    Guys, anybody wana sell their stock windscreen (the tiny one)? Looking for it, bike came with d big touring screen. TIA
    How big is urs? Mayb u can get it online on ebay?

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

  39. #89
    Battery Doctor
    has no status.
    P Plate Battery Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Chinatown
    Posts
    102
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anvit69 View Post
    How big is urs? Mayb u can get it online on ebay?

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    Mine came with d bike, d original sports screen, looks kinda fugly. Lol!
    2011-2012 Yamaha FZ1-N
    2012-2013 KTM 990 SMT
    2012-2013 Harley Softail Blackline
    2013-2014 Kawasaki ZZR 1400
    2013-2015 Yamaha Tmax530
    2014-2015 Ducati Panigale 1199S
    2016- Can Am Spyder RSS
    2016- BMW S1000R

  40. #90
    anvit69
    has no status.
    L Plate anvit69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    48
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Matris SDR Steering Dampers.. woot!

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

  41. #91
    KILROY68
    has no status.
    Class 2B KILROY68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    BY THE RIVER
    Posts
    212
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nice !!

    Sent from my SM-J5007 using Tapatalk



    19xx - SUZUKI GTO110, HONDA MBX125, SUZUKI RG250, KAWASAKI EN400, KAWASAKI NINJA400, YAMAHA RD350 (YPVS)
    2012-14 - R1
    2014-16 - S1000R
    2014-PRESENT - EXC525 (2005)
    2016-PRESENT - TMAX530 (2016)
    WISHLIST - XDIAVEL S

     

     
  42. #92
    anvit69
    has no status.
    L Plate anvit69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    48
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Got bored so i washed my bike. Hey guys, post your bike pics here.

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

  43. #93
    KILROY68
    has no status.
    Class 2B KILROY68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    BY THE RIVER
    Posts
    212
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have not ride the s1k for abt 2 weeks now .. zzz

    Btw where r guys located in SG?

    Sent from my SM-J5007 using Tapatalk



    19xx - SUZUKI GTO110, HONDA MBX125, SUZUKI RG250, KAWASAKI EN400, KAWASAKI NINJA400, YAMAHA RD350 (YPVS)
    2012-14 - R1
    2014-16 - S1000R
    2014-PRESENT - EXC525 (2005)
    2016-PRESENT - TMAX530 (2016)
    WISHLIST - XDIAVEL S

  44. #94
    anvit69
    has no status.
    L Plate anvit69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    48
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Im located at tampines bro..

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

  45. #95
    KILROY68
    has no status.
    Class 2B KILROY68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    BY THE RIVER
    Posts
    212
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Me at Havelock

    Sent from my SM-J5007 using Tapatalk



    19xx - SUZUKI GTO110, HONDA MBX125, SUZUKI RG250, KAWASAKI EN400, KAWASAKI NINJA400, YAMAHA RD350 (YPVS)
    2012-14 - R1
    2014-16 - S1000R
    2014-PRESENT - EXC525 (2005)
    2016-PRESENT - TMAX530 (2016)
    WISHLIST - XDIAVEL S

  46. #96
    KILROY68
    has no status.
    Class 2B KILROY68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    BY THE RIVER
    Posts
    212
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Renewed my insurance w Direct Asia at 277sgd for 3rd party fire and thief w 15% discount.

    Sent from my SM-J5007 using Tapatalk



    19xx - SUZUKI GTO110, HONDA MBX125, SUZUKI RG250, KAWASAKI EN400, KAWASAKI NINJA400, YAMAHA RD350 (YPVS)
    2012-14 - R1
    2014-16 - S1000R
    2014-PRESENT - EXC525 (2005)
    2016-PRESENT - TMAX530 (2016)
    WISHLIST - XDIAVEL S

  47. #97
    anvit69
    has no status.
    L Plate anvit69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    48
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KILROY68 View Post
    Renewed my insurance w Direct Asia at 277sgd for 3rd party fire and thief w 15% discount.

    Sent from my SM-J5007 using Tapatalk
    Thats cheap bro!

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

  48. #98
    KILROY68
    has no status.
    Class 2B KILROY68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    BY THE RIVER
    Posts
    212
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Capture.jpg


    !!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images



    19xx - SUZUKI GTO110, HONDA MBX125, SUZUKI RG250, KAWASAKI EN400, KAWASAKI NINJA400, YAMAHA RD350 (YPVS)
    2012-14 - R1
    2014-16 - S1000R
    2014-PRESENT - EXC525 (2005)
    2016-PRESENT - TMAX530 (2016)
    WISHLIST - XDIAVEL S

  49. #99
    anvit69
    has no status.
    L Plate anvit69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    48
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Waaaahhhh!

    Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

  50. #100
    KILROY68
    has no status.
    Class 2B KILROY68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    BY THE RIVER
    Posts
    212
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Performance Motors Rideaway: Make Life A Ride 2016

    Destination: Sepang, Avani Sepang Gold Coast

    Date: 30-31 July, 2016 (Sat & Sun)

    Capture.JPG



    19xx - SUZUKI GTO110, HONDA MBX125, SUZUKI RG250, KAWASAKI EN400, KAWASAKI NINJA400, YAMAHA RD350 (YPVS)
    2012-14 - R1
    2014-16 - S1000R
    2014-PRESENT - EXC525 (2005)
    2016-PRESENT - TMAX530 (2016)
    WISHLIST - XDIAVEL S

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •