We should all write in to ICA and request for improvements to current checkpoint traffic woes.
The Improvments I am thinking of :
1. separate lanes for Singapore registered bikes. So wont jam together with the msian plates.
2. Add manpower to ensure smooth traffic flow round the clock. Else residents in Woodlands, Choa Chu Kang, Yew Tee and sometimes bukit Panjang are caught in the jam sometimes.
3. There should have some kind of metrics to measure their efficiencies.. eg ensure half hour max for vehicle to travel through.
4. More automated lanes for bikes
5. remove the ridiculous needs to remove helmet at the secondary check , when they were searching for cigarettes/contrabands
the following link to feedback to ICA: