L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Appeal for witness, accident along PIE near stevens rd before ERP

Hi,

This morning while travelling to work at 9:10am I was travelling along the PIE between the 2nd and 3rd lane.

A taxi driver Shd2282z from Prime taxi swerved left abruptly without signalling causing me to try and avoid him and subsequently lose control of my bike.

After this happened, the taxi driver did not alight from his vehicle immediately, drove to the left most lane (away from my bike and another bike.) After he did so, he came out of the car for a few minutes (did not walk over) and drove off.

I would appreciate it if any witnesses could help with giving a recount or if anyone can advise me on the best course of action.

daniujie
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, I'm the red car behind the taxi. I have got everything recorded in my in-car recorder. Let me know how to pass you the video. I saw the taxi stopped at the side and thought he would have come down to settle the accident. I can be contacted at 90489314.

TrolleyCart
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by daniujie View Post
    Hi, I'm the red car behind the taxi. I have got everything recorded in my in-car recorder. Let me know how to pass you the video. I saw the taxi stopped at the side and thought he would have come down to settle the accident. I can be contacted at 90489314.
    Very nice of you to come forward.

MR BIKER
    statue but not status
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I WISH some authority will give you a plaque

Vampgen
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's the road user spirit. Thumbs up to you 👍