User Tag List

Thread: Looking for witnesses.

duo
    would rather be a troll than the champion..
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Looking for witnesses.

http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2015...-ubi-avenue-3/

KRGT-1
    I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

slowrider
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If one want to ride without a 'protection' a good camera can provide, don' t go round asking whether their are witness to the accident that involves yourself.

Said this thousands of times and thousands times these ppl keep repeating their same mistake.

If a camera that cost a few hundred is too much for the rider then perhaps the rider life is only worth a few cents.

duo
    would rather be a troll than the champion..
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slowrider View Post
    If one want to ride without a 'protection' a good camera can provide, don' t go round asking whether their are witness to the accident that involves yourself.

Said this thousands of times and thousands times these ppl keep repeating their same mistake.

If a camera that cost a few hundred is too much for the rider then perhaps the rider life is only worth a few cents.
    It seems like you are condoning the act for a driver to go around crashing into motorcyclists and injuring them. Is it their fault for riding a bike and getting into an accident? I believe nobody would want to get into an accident. It might be just a few measely hundreds to you but it might be an entire month's salary to others.
    Last edited by duo; 27-01-2015 at 04:03 AM.
    KRGT-1
    I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..