User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 101 to 134 of 134

Thread: Bbdc (2015)

  1. #101
    Genius
    has no status.
    P Plate Genius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    191
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Didnt know its possible complete riding theory evaluation without passing BTT. Haha anyway, why do take theory evaluation when haven pass BTT. must take note that Riding theory evaluation only valid for about 3 months I am not wrong..

  2. #102
    Genius
    has no status.
    P Plate Genius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    191
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Also rmb to book your BTT faster if not cannot book RTT...

     

     
  3. #103
    Crazybiker
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    145
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    didnt know about the evaluation validity period, school is starting soon so i must plan my lesson schedule now

  4. #104
    mister.skudder
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    74
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lkm View Post
    Yup! Got myself a 200NS - as much cc as I could get on a 2B license....
    Bajaj pulsar? Sorry old thread, just want to know whether bajaj is a reliable brand. Is it problem-free bike? (Or little problems)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #105
    Genius
    has no status.
    P Plate Genius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    191
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moguren View Post
    Thanks and congrats to you too!
    I see, I'm number 7 on the test date, how about you?

    I have ordered Burgman 200 ABS, haha my age no more into speed but comfort ride.
    What bike are you getting?
    It will serve me for a bit till I get class 2 license.



    Will be going to class 2A next year also, have to go tru the 3-5months again haha.
    Now average TP is around 2 months for class 2A also(My friend TP this coming Thursday)
    Haha. Time to take my class 2A.
    TP is now average 1 month already.

  6. #106
    Genius
    has no status.
    P Plate Genius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    191
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazybiker View Post
    didnt know about the evaluation validity period, school is starting soon so i must plan my lesson schedule now
    Yup. better plan earlier. But somehow it seems there are now faster time slot for Theory test and TP... The earliest time slot for BTT as of now is on 12/04/16. Just 10 days only..

  7. #107
    zhenghaooo
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    21
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mister.skudder View Post
    Bajaj pulsar? Sorry old thread, just want to know whether bajaj is a reliable brand. Is it problem-free bike? (Or little problems)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    pretty reliable. i myself is riding a 200ns as well.

  8. #108
    lkm
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    369
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mister.skudder View Post
    Bajaj pulsar? Sorry old thread, just want to know whether bajaj is a reliable brand. Is it problem-free bike? (Or little problems)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Can't comment with too much authority as I just took ownership of the bike. It was pre-owned though. From what I've read online, the quality has improved tremendously throughout the years. It's a little like the Korean cars - previously pretty poor reputation for quality as compared to the Japanese, but they have now come a long way, probably matching Japanese reliability nowadays.

    Only thing I notice is that some workshops don't like to work on the Pulsar. I suspect it's due to the Monopoly Universal Motors have on the brand. You cannot quite find parts from any other place but Universal. And since Universal sells and services bikes too, they may view them as competitors and choose not to work on Bajaj. I believe that there are independent stockists that carry parts of other brands such as Honda and Yamaha.

  9. #109
    Genius
    has no status.
    P Plate Genius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    191
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Damn.went in to my BBDC account today. Unable to book my lesson!!!

    Status Messages:

    * There is no more slots available. Please select another schedule
    * Please ensure your membership is active to enable booking for your training/test slots.

  10. #110
    r0cky4ever
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    congrats to all who pass tp yesterday! thou yesterday the traffic condition was damm f*** up.

  11. #111
    Crazybiker
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    145
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Failed my 2.01
    And my instructor was a it CB

     

     
  12. #112
    Crazybiker
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    145
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think bbdc too crowded Liao, the circuit got jam a few times mainly because of cars, not enough time to practice because had to wait for traffic to clear so many times

  13. #113
    Easy Ride
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    6
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazybiker View Post
    I think bbdc too crowded Liao, the circuit got jam a few times mainly because of cars, not enough time to practice because had to wait for traffic to clear so many times
    I totally agree. BBDC is super crowded with cars in the driving circuit. But one good point is that most of the instructors are quite friendly except for a few.

  14. #114
    Crazybiker
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    145
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Easy Ride View Post
    I totally agree. BBDC is super crowded with cars in the driving circuit. But one good point is that most of the instructors are quite friendly except for a few.
    Passed me 2.01 today and had a good instructor, a Chinese guy around 20-30 years old named Wei Siang or something.

    When he teach he teach step by step, stop at the stop line then tell us what we going to do, blind spot etc. Ride to the next point then repeat.

    So we didn't waste time with briefing

  15. #115
    Crazybiker
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    145
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i really feel bbdc lessons very short.

    100 minutes.'

    first 10-15 is briefing.
    then while riding will stop for 10 mins to teach us the stuff.
    wait for traffic 15 minutes gone.
    last 10 minutes return bike and debrief.

    then we try to chiong to learn but instructor fail us

  16. #116
    haoKR
    is a slow rider..
    SBF Lacer haoKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    6,284
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazybiker View Post
    i really feel bbdc lessons very short.

    100 minutes.'

    first 10-15 is briefing.
    then while riding will stop for 10 mins to teach us the stuff.
    wait for traffic 15 minutes gone.
    last 10 minutes return bike and debrief.

    then we try to chiong to learn but instructor fail us
    some of them teach alot, some do. Depends which instructor you kena
    but i dont think they will fail anyone without valid reasons.

    good luck in getting your license


    Ride Defensively; always.

    Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010
    Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014
    Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017
    Class BB2ADC - NOV2016
    Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018
    Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

  17. #117
    Crazybiker
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    145
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Failed my 5.02 evaluation last Wednesday.

    Dropped my bike on the first try and my right leg touched the ground on the second try.

    But not counting those, I still fail because I wobbled a lot when moving off and change lanes.

    Tomorrow my next try and during non peak hours. Hope I can do better

  18. #118
    Crazybiker
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    145
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    After collecting pdl at level 2 are we supposed to go to level 1 and update, I think my friend said he did that.

    Because I did my pdl on Monday and still can't book my 6.01.

    Edit: yeah supposed to go and update, first road lesson is tomorrow!
    Last edited by Crazybiker; 09-06-2016 at 09:51 PM.

  19. #119
    zhenghaooo
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    21
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazybiker View Post
    After collecting pdl at level 2 are we supposed to go to level 1 and update, I think my friend said he did that.

    Because I did my pdl on Monday and still can't book my 6.01.

    Edit: yeah supposed to go and update, first road lesson is tomorrow!
    all the best, been awhile since u updated. hopefully there's good news u've yet to share! i'm 1 week to my 2A license registration. cant wait!

  20. #120
    simeone82
    has no status.
    Class 2B simeone82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Macpherson
    Posts
    387
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhenghaooo View Post
    all the best, been awhile since u updated. hopefully there's good news u've yet to share! i'm 1 week to my 2A license registration. cant wait!
    Hi zhenghaoo, I think now you are in bbdc for 2a? can you kindly advise me if bbdc has plenty of lessons? how the top up system works?
    am enrolling only next month am thinking to bbdc or ssdc.
    Thank you.

  21. #121
    zhenghaooo
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    21
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simeone82 View Post
    Hi zhenghaoo, I think now you are in bbdc for 2a? can you kindly advise me if bbdc has plenty of lessons? how the top up system works?
    am enrolling only next month am thinking to bbdc or ssdc.
    Thank you.
    hey if u are still here, please contact me @ 98161446. i'll be happy to share with u!!

     

     
  22. #122
    simeone82
    has no status.
    Class 2B simeone82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Macpherson
    Posts
    387
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhenghaooo View Post
    hey if u are still here, please contact me @ 98161446. i'll be happy to share with u!!
    Hi Zhenghaoo Hope you pass your TP today already!

  23. #123
    Crazybiker
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    145
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    my first 2b tp on 19 july. failed because i almost hit kerb at s course and tester said i did. i did not want to argue so just carry on, then crank course i really hit curb.

    next tp on 1st aug next monday. ...... hais skip school just for tp

  24. #124
    Crazybiker
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    145
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    passed my 2b TP on 10 august. it was my third try. i spent total 1.6k

    but at least now got 2b tp every week. at first it was every 2 weeks

  25. #125
    yolowei
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    28
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi, im new here. May i know how long will it take to get a Class 2A license from BBDC
    Interval from each lesson like if u fail lesson one, need to wait how long to book another lesson.
    If u pass lesson one, the next slot for lesson two need wait how many days.
    Is it true the waiting time for tp test is just one week?? based on current tp test date shown in their website. Is there any student that have an account in BBDC to check the next tp test date?

  26. #126
    yolowei
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    28
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    m a polytechnic student. I pass my Class 2B at 15 june 2016 and i will be graduating next year in 2017 which means that i will be enlisting to NS either july or august. Im not so sure which date will i be enlisted. Anyone know? Should i risk to take Class 2A? And is there any TP test held on weekend? As im scare that if there is not enough time for me if i need a retest.

  27. #127
    Crazybiker
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    145
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yolowei View Post
    Hi, im new here. May i know how long will it take to get a Class 2A license from BBDC
    Interval from each lesson like if u fail lesson one, need to wait how long to book another lesson.
    If u pass lesson one, the next slot for lesson two need wait how many days.
    Is it true the waiting time for tp test is just one week?? based on current tp test date shown in their website. Is there any student that have an account in BBDC to check the next tp test date?
    can book immediately after your lesson, but whther there's slot for same day lesson depends on whether other people book already.
    for future test dates maybe can ask the instructors?



    Quote Originally Posted by yolowei View Post
    m a polytechnic student. I pass my Class 2B at 15 june 2016 and i will be graduating next year in 2017 which means that i will be enlisting to NS either july or august. Im not so sure which date will i be enlisted. Anyone know? Should i risk to take Class 2A? And is there any TP test held on weekend? As im scare that if there is not enough time for me if i need a retest.
    tp only on weekdays. you'll get your enlistment letter about 1-2 months before enlistment date, so from there can gauge if got enough time to get 2A. if no time, then wait until you go to unit, there should have time to apply leave

  28. #128
    charlesljw
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    3
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Genius View Post
    Damn.went in to my BBDC account today. Unable to book my lesson!!!

    Status Messages:

    * There is no more slots available. Please select another schedule
    * Please ensure your membership is active to enable booking for your training/test slots.
    @Genius I have the same problem. How did you resolve??

  29. #129
    haoKR
    is a slow rider..
    SBF Lacer haoKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    6,284
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yolowei View Post
    m a polytechnic student. I pass my Class 2B at 15 june 2016 and i will be graduating next year in 2017 which means that i will be enlisting to NS either july or august. Im not so sure which date will i be enlisted. Anyone know? Should i risk to take Class 2A? And is there any TP test held on weekend? As im scare that if there is not enough time for me if i need a retest.
    Dr Ng mentioned that waiting time will be around half a year after graduated, but no one knows what will happen.
    Will suggest you to go for 2a straight away. Chiong all the way, only 3 lesson and TP, TP date occurs every 2 weeks.

    Have you did your checkup?


    Ride Defensively; always.

    Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010
    Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014
    Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017
    Class BB2ADC - NOV2016
    Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018
    Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

  30. #130
    Aanrayhan
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone here from BBDC taking 2B currently ? Do share your experiences !

  31. #131
    xxmomo
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    94
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Back at BBDC to do my class 2 now

     

     
  32. #132
    RuiKiwi
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi guys, can I ask if I must use the BBDC helmet liner, or can I use my own bandanna?

  33. #133
    Shanghai
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    17
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuiKiwi View Post
    Hi guys, can I ask if I must use the BBDC helmet liner, or can I use my own bandanna?
    Can use your own

  34. #134
    FTW.
    has no status.
    Class 2B FTW.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    325
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxmomo View Post
    Back at BBDC to do my class 2 now
    Oh mine, you are fast too!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •