totoro78
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 24 hours vehicle breakdown assistance

Hi guys, just want to share additional coverage that i recently bought from directasia insurance. Its just less than thirty bucks and they offer tow 24 hours services and if you got a tyre puncture and you have the repair kit they will fix it for you else if you dont they will tow it for you.

Before this, I experienced a dead battery and i paid forty bucks for towing it. Had a puncture before, called mobile repair guy, quoted me thirty bucks and i waited 8 hours for him.

I am not working for directasia, just want to share that you can have peace of mind. The coverage details i personally confirmed with them and it is valid for the whole year and not limit by times. I am a recent scooter convert, fearing for italian ride have higher chances to break down compared to my ex S4.

It make more sense for the battery cause they are not used to be lastig compared to last time. Now average 2 years or lesser, last time it used to be 4 or 5 years. Most of the battery made from china, pay for low price and you will get low quality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FireGunz
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by totoro78 View Post
    Hi guys, just want to share additional coverage that i recently bought from directasia insurance. Its just less than thirty bucks and they offer tow 24 hours services and if you got a tyre puncture and you have the repair kit they will fix it for you else if you dont they will tow it for you.

Before this, I experienced a dead battery and i paid forty bucks for towing it. Had a puncture before, called mobile repair guy, quoted me thirty bucks and i waited 8 hours for him.

I am not working for directasia, just want to share that you can have peace of mind. The coverage details i personally confirmed with them and it is valid for the whole year and not limit by times. I am a recent scooter convert, fearing for italian ride have higher chances to break down compared to my ex S4.

It make more sense for the battery cause they are not used to be lastig compared to last time. Now average 2 years or lesser, last time it used to be 4 or 5 years. Most of the battery made from china, pay for low price and you will get low quality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Hi totoro78, thank for the sharing info.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk