impastokitsch
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default KTM class 2A SM

Dear guys, it been so long since i rode a bike. Not sure if i still has the hang of it.

I used to ride a ktm exc400 (2004-2007) non SM. At that time, SM was a foreign language and i dont see any SM.

Now im looking for KTM SM to keep and ride on weekend but i notice the price on a second cycle COE exc400 was very expensive. So im considering if i shld buy a second cycle COE exc400 or newer 300 or 350 SM

Anyone willing to share with me on a more accurate market value and feedback on those 300?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    past toys
    1999-nsr125
    2001-wr200
    2003-pgm4
    2004-ktm exc4
    2005-typeR b18c
    2007-e8 4g63t
    current toys
    2007 -current VW Golf Gti
    (Looking for one bike to fill in this space)

teambhp
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by impastokitsch View Post
    Dear guys, it been so long since i rode a bike. Not sure if i still has the hang of it.

I used to ride a ktm exc400 (2004-2007) non SM. At that time, SM was a foreign language and i dont see any SM.

Now im looking for KTM SM to keep and ride on weekend but i notice the price on a second cycle COE exc400 was very expensive. So im considering if i shld buy a second cycle COE exc400 or newer 300 or 350 SM

Anyone willing to share with me on a more accurate market value and feedback on those 300?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You need at least a 5 figure sum to buy second hand ones.risky as bike is old. Get a newer One

Sent from my E2353 using Tapatalk