User Tag List

View Poll Results: How many practical lesson in total before TP?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    2 10.53%
  • 2

    1 5.26%
  • 3

    3 15.79%
  • 4

    3 15.79%
  • 5

    3 15.79%
  • 6

    1 5.26%
  • 7

    0 0%
  • 8

    1 5.26%
  • 9

    0 0%
  • 10

    2 10.53%
  • >10

    3 15.79%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 181

Thread: [SSDC] Class 2A (2016)

  1. #51
    xxmomo
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    94
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Just enrolled ytd and attended my theory. Starting my prac next week

  2. #52
    simeone82
    has no status.
    Class 2B simeone82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Macpherson
    Posts
    387
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hope to read more experience from you all.
    FTW I also like no confident in my pylon, my 2b also is like I open and close throttle then like not stable...
    How the lessons schedule from ssdc? a lot lessons?

     

     
  3. #53
    FTW.
    has no status.
    Class 2B FTW.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    325
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxmomo View Post
    Just enrolled ytd and attended my theory. Starting my prac next week
    Which day for the prac.. So fast?!

    Theory, I was not able to take yday, only can take the next one.

  4. #54
    FTW.
    has no status.
    Class 2B FTW.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    325
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simeone82 View Post
    Hope to read more experience from you all.
    FTW I also like no confident in my pylon, my 2b also is like I open and close throttle then like not stable...
    How the lessons schedule from ssdc? a lot lessons?
    The gap like big - but I read that's only for the first lesson? Can't confirm though. So what I did was after I booked, I kept checking the system. Was supposed to take this Fri, but I managed to see a lesson earlier and chope it!

  5. #55
    simeone82
    has no status.
    Class 2B simeone82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Macpherson
    Posts
    387
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    eh I thought after book lesson then can't see the lessons offered?
    Oh seems like bbdc will be faster with plenty of lessons.
    Good luck for you all lessons

  6. #56
    FTW.
    has no status.
    Class 2B FTW.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    325
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simeone82 View Post
    eh I thought after book lesson then can't see the lessons offered?
    Oh seems like bbdc will be faster with plenty of lessons.
    Good luck for you all lessons
    Yeah, you cant. So I always cancel, relook, dun have, book it back.

    So I fail again today. I thought I was pretty steady today but was told my bumpy is not good which I really beg to differ.

    Anyway, try harder.

  7. #57
    xxmomo
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    94
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FTW. View Post
    Which day for the prac.. So fast?!

    Theory, I was not able to take yday, only can take the next one.
    Where got fast, I have to wait a week for the nearest slot. Lucky you, already starting lessons.

  8. #58
    simeone82
    has no status.
    Class 2B simeone82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Macpherson
    Posts
    387
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FTW. View Post
    Yeah, you cant. So I always cancel, relook, dun have, book it back.

    So I fail again today. I thought I was pretty steady today but was told my bumpy is not good which I really beg to differ.

    Anyway, try harder.
    Huh means your 2nd attempt on lesson 1? geez...
    failed just because bumpy not good or timing ?

  9. #59
    FTW.
    has no status.
    Class 2B FTW.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    325
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simeone82 View Post
    Huh means your 2nd attempt on lesson 1? geez...
    failed just because bumpy not good or timing ?
    Yeah balls... GEEZ!
    I guess, that 1 or 2 times when I wasn't that consistent, the instructor spotted me. Haha.

  10. #60
    FTW.
    has no status.
    Class 2B FTW.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    325
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxmomo View Post
    Where got fast, I have to wait a week for the nearest slot. Lucky you, already starting lessons.
    Which day are you going next week?

  11. #61
    xxmomo
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    94
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FTW. View Post
    Which day are you going next week?
    This sunday on the 10th.

     

     
  12. #62
    FTW.
    has no status.
    Class 2B FTW.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    325
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxmomo View Post
    This sunday on the 10th.
    Didn't see this slot when I booked. Gotta keep rechecking to see any earlier slot now. Haha. Good luck.

  13. #63
    xxmomo
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    94
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FTW. View Post
    Didn't see this slot when I booked. Gotta keep rechecking to see any earlier slot now. Haha. Good luck.
    But on first lesson what do we do? I havent ride a manual bike for some time already...Rusty skills.

  14. #64
    tsleo85
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    58
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxmomo View Post
    But on first lesson what do we do? I havent ride a manual bike for some time already...Rusty skills.

    First lesson will be slope, plank, pylon and bumpy course
    Second lesson will cover figure 8, crank course and test route
    Third lesson will be assessment

    Super fast!

  15. #65
    FTW.
    has no status.
    Class 2B FTW.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    325
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxmomo View Post
    But on first lesson what do we do? I havent ride a manual bike for some time already...Rusty skills.
    Plank, Pylon, Bumpy and Slope where they observe your traffic rules, and safety checks.

  16. #66
    FTW.
    has no status.
    Class 2B FTW.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    325
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    xxmomo: are you riding a vespa now? If yes, which insurer are you with?

  17. #67
    xxmomo
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    94
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just came back from my first practical, I was surprise I could do every well except pylon T^T...So got to repeat again to practice on that.

    FTW: Nope, I'm riding a Fino. My insurance is with AXA.

  18. #68
    simeone82
    has no status.
    Class 2B simeone82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Macpherson
    Posts
    387
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxmomo View Post
    Just came back from my first practical, I was surprise I could do every well except pylon T^T...So got to repeat again to practice on that.

    FTW: Nope, I'm riding a Fino. My insurance is with AXA.
    Too fast for pylon? hard to open and close throttle? How the bumpy?

  19. #69
    xxmomo
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    94
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simeone82 View Post
    Too fast for pylon? hard to open and close throttle? How the bumpy?
    A bit sensitive, so its a bit hard to control for me at pylon. Bumpy is easy.

  20. #70
    FTW.
    has no status.
    Class 2B FTW.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    325
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Pylon not so difficult for the throttling, once you have that concerted approach to it.
    Bumpy, I must clear it!

    xxmomo: If you ride everyday or very often, I think most will be fine. I don't, in fact I have sold off 2 sport bikes ever since.

  21. #71
    xxmomo
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    94
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I ride daily, but its a scooter = auto. So i guess got to take time for me to get used to it. The only disheartening thing is that the availability of lessons...

     

     
  22. #72
    simeone82
    has no status.
    Class 2B simeone82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Macpherson
    Posts
    387
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    oh FTW what bike you bought now? I saw your advert for the ONE bike on carou. Reading all the comments, I also worried now my once a while riding will cause me problem in class 2a next month..

  23. #73
    simeone82
    has no status.
    Class 2B simeone82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Macpherson
    Posts
    387
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxmomo View Post
    I ride daily, but its a scooter = auto. So i guess got to take time for me to get used to it. The only disheartening thing is that the availability of lessons...
    I read BBDC has lots of lessons available and that han took 1 month there to pass?? wow he is good..
    I am contemplating of wanting to go BBDC next month instead but SSDC only centre can accept credit card..

  24. #74
    FTW.
    has no status.
    Class 2B FTW.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    325
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simeone82 View Post
    oh FTW what bike you bought now? I saw your advert for the ONE bike on carou. Reading all the comments, I also worried now my once a while riding will cause me problem in class 2a next month..
    No bikes on the road now. But looking to put a lay-up bike on the road in Oct (after all my overseas trips) - 1976 Vespa with sidecar. Keke.

  25. #75
    FTW.
    has no status.
    Class 2B FTW.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    325
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simeone82 View Post
    I read BBDC has lots of lessons available and that han took 1 month there to pass?? wow he is good..
    I am contemplating of wanting to go BBDC next month instead but SSDC only centre can accept credit card..
    First lesson in SSDC prolly longer. PRac 2 seems like quite abit.

  26. #76
    FTW.
    has no status.
    Class 2B FTW.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    325
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Finally pass Lesson 1 today. Had to say, the instructor's instructions does make a difference. Today's instructor, I really like how he teach, straight to the point, set his expectations and everybody (lesson 1 - Class 2 and 2A) pass today!

    Bumpy - He taught us - Class 2A - Just maintain 1/2 clutch, slowly go over. Class 2 - Have to bleep throttle to achieve the timing.

    Previous one, expect all to bleep throttle.

  27. #77
    simeone82
    has no status.
    Class 2B simeone82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Macpherson
    Posts
    387
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FTW. View Post
    No bikes on the road now. But looking to put a lay-up bike on the road in Oct (after all my overseas trips) - 1976 Vespa with sidecar. Keke.
    Wow those are expensive..

  28. #78
    simeone82
    has no status.
    Class 2B simeone82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Macpherson
    Posts
    387
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FTW. View Post
    Finally pass Lesson 1 today. Had to say, the instructor's instructions does make a difference. Today's instructor, I really like how he teach, straight to the point, set his expectations and everybody (lesson 1 - Class 2 and 2A) pass today!

    Bumpy - He taught us - Class 2A - Just maintain 1/2 clutch, slowly go over. Class 2 - Have to bleep throttle to achieve the timing.

    Previous one, expect all to bleep throttle.
    That is great you left 2 more lessons and TP already. so lesson 2 more lesson now I guess.

  29. #79
    xxmomo
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    94
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yup, BBDC can clear within a month. One of my friend registered on the same day as me but at BBDC. He is taking TP next week already. And I'm still at lesson 1 ._.

  30. #80
    FTW.
    has no status.
    Class 2B FTW.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    325
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simeone82 View Post
    That is great you left 2 more lessons and TP already. so lesson 2 more lesson now I guess.
    yeah alot more but it is still a 1 week wait like that.

    I didn't have good experience with bbdc hence I am reluctant to go.

  31. #81
    FTW.
    has no status.
    Class 2B FTW.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    325
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxmomo View Post
    Yup, BBDC can clear within a month. One of my friend registered on the same day as me but at BBDC. He is taking TP next week already. And I'm still at lesson 1 ._.
    That's very fast. Haha. BBDC better take later timings, else become chao ta.

     

     
  32. #82
    FTW.
    has no status.
    Class 2B FTW.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    325
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Re-checked the schedule and managed to get a try-sell for Lesson 2 this evening - and I just clear it today as well.
    Last edited by FTW.; 13-07-2016 at 11:22 PM.

  33. #83
    simeone82
    has no status.
    Class 2B simeone82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Macpherson
    Posts
    387
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FTW. View Post
    Re-checked the schedule and managed to get a try-sell for Lesson 2 this evening - and I just clear it today as well.
    That is great! you left assessment and TP already.
    TP now in Aug 17 so if you clear first 1 month wait.
    How is your lesson 2?

  34. #84
    FTW.
    has no status.
    Class 2B FTW.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    325
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simeone82 View Post
    That is great! you left assessment and TP already.
    TP now in Aug 17 so if you clear first 1 month wait.
    How is your lesson 2?
    Lesson 2 was alright-- it's route memorization, figure of 8, crank and safety rules. I got a bike (# 14) which has a very sensitive throttle, luckily no mishaps!

    Assessment will prolly be 2 weeks later. Wanna go 1 or 2 CR just to get the figure of 8 and crank and others more fluent first.

  35. #85
    FTW.
    has no status.
    Class 2B FTW.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    325
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Damn, i accidentally bought 1 CR on Tues when I am going to be overseas. Now I cancel, become TRY SELL. Not sure center can help me r not.

  36. #86
    FTW.
    has no status.
    Class 2B FTW.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    325
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FTW. View Post
    Damn, i accidentally bought 1 CR on Tues when I am going to be overseas. Now I cancel, become TRY SELL. Not sure center can help me r not.
    Who wanna take my CR tomorrow at 105pm?

  37. #87
    FTW.
    has no status.
    Class 2B FTW.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    325
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sucks, try-sell unsuccessful. So if you wanna block dates or test stuffs, remember to book 2 weeks later kinda slot to play around with!

  38. #88
    xxmomo
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    94
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Won't be going for lessons anymore at the moment...have a mini accident outside.

  39. #89
    tsleo85
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    58
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxmomo View Post
    Won't be going for lessons anymore at the moment...have a mini accident outside.
    Wah xxmomo, what happened?

    FTW, i think for CRs, just book those weekends and the one before ur test ones in advance. Cos the rest are fairly easy to book last min

  40. #90
    FTW.
    has no status.
    Class 2B FTW.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    325
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxmomo View Post
    Won't be going for lessons anymore at the moment...have a mini accident outside.
    Sorry to hear that. Take care.

  41. #91
    FTW.
    has no status.
    Class 2B FTW.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    325
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tsleo85 View Post
    Wah xxmomo, what happened?

    FTW, i think for CRs, just book those weekends and the one before ur test ones in advance. Cos the rest are fairly easy to book last min
    Just took a CR today. Taking Prac 3 tmr, feeling 50-50 nia. :s

     

     
  42. #92
    FTW.
    has no status.
    Class 2B FTW.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    325
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Does anybody have a clear picture of the 2A test route? The paper they gave is really blur.

  43. #93
    tsleo85
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    58
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FTW. View Post
    Just took a CR today. Taking Prac 3 tmr, feeling 50-50 nia. :s
    Good luck for prac 3! Let us know how it goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by FTW. View Post
    Does anybody have a clear picture of the 2A test route? The paper they gave is really blur.
    Best bet will be the website. Under the motorcycle test route. The third one is for class 2a/2. Most common mistake will be going up the wrong slope. Haha. which I did once during lesson 2.

  44. #94
    FTW.
    has no status.
    Class 2B FTW.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    325
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tsleo85 View Post
    Good luck for prac 3! Let us know how it goes.



    Best bet will be the website. Under the motorcycle test route. The third one is for class 2a/2. Most common mistake will be going up the wrong slope. Haha. which I did once during lesson 2.
    Had 6 points but 1 x IF! DAMNS!!! Lost eye point and bua abit of kerb at rear tyre in Figure 8. SIAN, waste of time sia!

    Will check the website again. I had most questions clarified liao.

  45. #95
    FTW.
    has no status.
    Class 2B FTW.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    325
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    All my post sia. Anyway, I cleared Prac3. Managed to get a try-sell again and just cleared it. Very careless this morning.

    So I think if u ride often, also can clear very fast and wait for TP. I barely enrolled 1 month few days.

  46. #96
    simeone82
    has no status.
    Class 2B simeone82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Macpherson
    Posts
    387
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Good Job FTW. So when your tp? I checked is in September?

  47. #97
    FTW.
    has no status.
    Class 2B FTW.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    325
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simeone82 View Post
    Good Job FTW. So when your tp? I checked is in September?
    In SEP but I cant book now cos travelling. So I guess will be around Oct..

  48. #98
    diffuser911
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can anyone post links how the sections of the circuit are like, or describe them in detail? I see circuit maps but not sure how they actually look. Much helpful for aspirants!

  49. #99
    FTW.
    has no status.
    Class 2B FTW.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    325
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diffuser911 View Post
    Can anyone post links how the sections of the circuit are like, or describe them in detail? I see circuit maps but not sure how they actually look. Much helpful for aspirants!
    I can take a foto of the handout they give, later. But their printing is not so clear.

  50. #100
    yolowei
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    28
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi, im new here. May i know how long will it take to get a Class 2A license from SSDC, woodlands.
    Interval from each lesson like if u fail lesson one, need to wait how long to book another lesson.
    If u pass lesson one, the next slot for lesson two need wait how many days.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •