Abt 1.5k .....
1. What is OTR price
2. What is the Machine price
3. Does it need guarantor (if yes, how many)?
4. What is D/P & what is monthly payment for how many years to be completed.
Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
MT-03 SG (facebook)
So who else have owned this bike or waiting to collect the bike and looking for a mt03 group?☺
Last edited by lee braham; 03-08-2016 at 07:07 AM.
Pm me ur mobile no sir..something to share with u
juz checked. speedzone have ready stock.
Anyone know if any Street legal pipe for mt 03?
Nice bike after riding for 1 month plus
i saw another race blue in sembawang
Anyone know where can i get the AKrapovic exhaust? and price for Mt03
Go check with Thomas at Speedzone.
I'm planning to get one, get from Speedzone or HL better?
haha, thank for all the reply. i having some issue, i skip 2B bike cos i am too tall for it (1.8M). i planning for a 2A bike for at least 3-5 years, currently i have 400x in mind i have issue with the MT-03 cos is a little short for me and i need carry pillion rider often (gf) i scare she will be uncomfortable behind as i saw the review. So other than 400x MT-03 and CB400. which one would you guys recommend as i getting my 2A anytime soon
saw a MT-03 on the road this morning. beautiful bike!
GRAB ON GRIP (GOG)
Attachment 336902 Attachment 336903
Price : $19.90 Only with installation !!!!!
!!! SPECIAL PROMOTION !!!
- BUY 7 and GET 1 FREE !!!
- Value for $$$
- FREE Installation !!!
Gather your friends, bike group for this SPECIAL PROMO !!!
** For this SPECIAL PROMO, i'll proceed to the location of your choice to deliver and install at NO EXTRA CHARGES !!!
(Time will subject to my availability)
A MUST HAVE for your daily ride !!
"Feel aching on your wrist, palm coz the stock grip "too small" and hand "too big" ? Fret no more, introducing Grab On Grip, a fantastic solution which can help to ease those pain and aches for just $19.90 .. I've used this product for more than 5 years and never regretted using it."
- Genuine Made In USA.
- Slip over existing grips for greater comfort, or to renew worn grips.
- Work with heated or standard grips.
- Save $$$, no need change the whole heater grip system which is very costly.
- Shock absorbing EPDM foam for a smoother ride.
- Provide comfort to wrist and palm. (Great for touring !!)
- Glove friendly.
- Extra durable, ozone, UV, gas and oil resistant
- Grip Covers MC402/width 1.25-1.45"/5"Length.
- Fits class 2, 2A, 2B bikes as long as its a standard grip, it can fit .
- Great for city riding where there's lots of traffic light, your hand will be tired during the on going "stop go" situation, this product will help to ease the stress on palm n wrist. Highly recommended for despatch/delivery riders.
"Once you try it, you'll LOVE it"
PM for more details - 83885695 Wan
Tags : BMW - All models. Ducati - All Models. KTM - All Models. Harleys (Only if its standard grips. Those oversize grips, can't fit). Triumph - All models. Moto Guzzi, Reiju, Kawasaki - All models. Honda - All models. Yamaha - All models. Phantom, RXZ, Piaggio Vespa Gilera, Motard, Scramblers, Kups.
"Shut Up n Ride"
anyone rode other 300cc ish naked bikes before settling on MT03?
why did you pick MT03?
Hi guys in new here jus collect my bike a few days ago....is anyone affected by the recall frm HLC ?
not to worry. just minor replacement.
anyone letting go their mt-03?
Hey guys! I just collected my Race Blu baby last week! Went up to Johor already =D
Really smooth bike with enough power to go around Singapore and still keep up with the highway traffic in Malaysia.
hi would like to know any issues for this motorcycle until now? as i have research it online and found out that it was been recalled. is it safe to buy a new one now?
Some noob question here.. Mine is the silver blue, so the bike is matt..
I understand matt cannot polish or wax, but can I do like any coating to it?
owners of MT03, can help advice the following?
RPM when travelling the following speed at 6th gear.
have you guys tested on the NS highway? can it travel at constant for 140kph for 2 hours?