Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MR BIKER View Post
    hehehhehehe. i knew something like this would come in
    You make it sound like VK is a 'it'....
    Going somewhere isn't why I ride... riding is why I go..
    Past rides: XL100, CG110, Elsinore 125, CB175, CB250N, CX500, CBX400F, GL1000, CBX-6,
    V45 Magna.
    Present ride: DN-01, Spyder RT LTD

wait4me
    my friend's , friend is my enemy
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not near 50 dey. above 50
    oops sorry , but would love to meet u one day yo hear some of your views in your profession

Quote Originally Posted by RoboTech View Post
    Don't worry, you will get there soon enough... for me its already way over it...
    i know will get there, cuasing i going to reach 4 liao .... sian
    一路向北 4 EVER , my friend

MR BIKER
    statue but not status
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its true they say life begins at 40. When I reached 40, many health problems came. I felt so horrible. I felt my world was to end. I thought I would never ride bike again especially going malaysia.
    By the time I was 43, I managed to overcome my melancholy. 2006, I bought my last superbike honda cbr929. Imagine so happy again. I went riding to malacca alone. Stopped by malaysia tp. Ahem, was cau byt by radar. I told him I was goimg to visit my ailing grandmother. I told him , dont believe come follow. He let me go. Woowowowo.
    The ride to my kampung was uneventful and I rode home legally. Heheheh.
    nowadays , when I drive up, I always see many riders going so fast, I just close my eyes for all the happy and safe riding I had

RoboTech
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wait4me View Post
    oops sorry , but would love to meet u one day yo hear some of your views in your profession

i know will get there, cuasing i going to reach 4 liao .... sian
    Cheer up!... like what Mr Biker said, life begins at 40.... and when you reach 50, its down hill all the way....I don't think I want to mention what happens when to are past 60....
    Past rides: XL100, CG110, Elsinore 125, CB175, CB250N, CX500, CBX400F, GL1000, CBX-6,
    V45 Magna.

RoboTech
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its true they say life begins at 40. When I reached 40, many health problems came. I felt so horrible. I felt my world was to end. I thought I would never ride bike again especially going malaysia.
    By the time I was 43, I managed to overcome my melancholy. 2006, I bought my last superbike honda cbr929. Imagine so happy again. I went riding to malacca alone. Stopped by malaysia tp. Ahem, was cau byt by radar. I told him I was goimg to visit my ailing grandmother. I told him , dont believe come follow. He let me go. Woowowowo.
    nowadays , when I drive up, I always see many riders going so fast, I just close my eyes for all the happy and safe riding I had
    When I see such fast bikers zoom past me, I can only think back I, too was young once, just like them.... and I lived to tell the tale, hope that they will too... nowadays, I'm more interested in seeing scenery along the way than getting there in the shortest time...

Last time, whenever we go up north and speed, we keep an eye out for the traffic on the opposite carriage way... whenever they flash their headlights, it means there is a speed trap up ahead, and we will slow down to the legal speed to avoid getting caught.... for the times that we got caught, it is a long story to tell over words here.... maybe next time if we do meet up over coffee in the future...
    V45 Magna.

james bomb
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=MR BIKER;8404286]Its true they say life begins at 40. When I reached 40, many health problems came. I felt so horrible. I felt my world was to end. I thought I would never ride bike again especially going malaysia.

yeah man, when passed 55, your main worry is all the little and hopefully no major health problems,
    here pain there pain….
    i ride to remind myself of my younger days…haha lau hero

james bomb
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I changed my DN-01 tyres at Sanfu at Autobay... if you go, just tell the boss that another purple DN-01 recommends you... tell him that you are paying cash and he will give you a best price, because for him, no need to pay commission for NETs... I recently changed my front tyre for $160, Metzeler Z8, size is 120/70 R17 because the original size 130/70 is almost impossible to find in SG... mileage 18K?, that means you must have already changed one set already... my original tyres last around 7K to 8K only....
    don't remember changing my tyres but i read from some other foreign dn-01 forums that most of them change tyres around 12k miles which is about 20k km
    my tyres still looks ok, maybe because i ride slow and also i use front brakes most of the time, heard that if you use rear brakes often, the rear tyres will wear out faster,

anyway i will change soon for peace of mind

MR BIKER
    statue but not status
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TALKING of meet up. a few week back went to IMM and saw your grand commode at level 5 RT. the missus was next to me and i wanted to see the Spyder but she wasnt too thrill to let me stop and look at it as it was 930pm .

RoboTech
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TALKING of meet up. a few week back went to IMM and saw your grand commode at level 5 RT. the missus was next to me and i wanted to see the Spyder but she wasnt too thrill to let me stop and look at it as it was 930pm .
    If it is park at the motorcycle lots right before the exit to the down ramp, yes, it is mine... that is the only place I can safely park without obstructing other bikes, and it has to take up 3 lots!... so you see, parking a Spyder is not that easy.... the other day I visit NUH to see my mum who is warded there, according to SBF official parking guide, it says free parking for bikes, but the Spyder cannot squeeze through and the barrier won't open when you keep right... ended up have to park at open space further away... arrange for a meet up some time and you can take a closer look at my Spyder...
    V45 Magna.

RoboTech
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by james bomb View Post
    don't remember changing my tyres but i read from some other foreign dn-01 forums that most of them change tyres around 12k miles which is about 20k km
    my tyres still looks ok, maybe because i ride slow and also i use front brakes most of the time, heard that if you use rear brakes often, the rear tyres will wear out faster,

Maybe the newer batch of DN-01 uses different brand of tyres and last longer... the front tyre wears out faster than the rear, which is normal... the problem with mine is I wear out the sides of the tyres more than the center... my daily route consists of more turns than straights... also, since the bike is equipped with linked brakes, I use the foot brake more than the front... only when I need more stopping power, then I will use both together....
    V45 Magna.

RoboTech
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=james bomb;8404493]

yeah man, when passed 55, your main worry is all the little and hopefully no major health problems,
    here pain there pain….
    i ride to remind myself of my younger days…haha lau hero
    Better to be a lau hero than a dead one.... no offense, ride safe....
    V45 Magna.

james bomb
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

let me know if you need a partner to ride up malacca
    have never ridden into malaysia before.

MR BIKER
    statue but not status
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

let me know if you need a partner to ride up malacca
    have never ridden into malaysia before.
    seriously James??? wow. should plan??

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You mean 50 inches is it?....
    Oei....you 50 inch.....is you 50 inch......
    41/Female/Singapore. Prefers her men single, rich & almost dead. Licences: Class 2B, 2A, 2, 3, 4 & 5. Boats, Weapons Shooting, Taxis, Tour Guide Licences. Now working (not so hard) on getting fixed & rotary wings licence. Blah, blah, blah and blah.....

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

seriously James??? wow. should plan??
    No need plan lah. Just decide a weekday, where it wont be crowded, meet, make sure each got passport valid, got cash card, got that Malaysian Toll card. And choose one custom point, go.

Even Gelah Petah for roti prata and teh and evening time Ramly Burger is fun lah.
    41/Female/Singapore. Prefers her men single, rich & almost dead. Licences: Class 2B, 2A, 2, 3, 4 & 5. Boats, Weapons Shooting, Taxis, Tour Guide Licences. Now working (not so hard) on getting fixed & rotary wings licence. Blah, blah, blah and blah.....

MR BIKER
    statue but not status
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yah , you right. but this is james maiden voyage VK. plan abit lah. seriously when i was younger, i really didnt plan any of my journey. would you believe it, many times, after working night shift 9pm to 8am, i would just straight away go malacca because i would have 2 days rest. and the next working day would be 2 to 9pm shift.
    but james being a starter should be informed first, whats to expect. AS it is you already planned for us : just decide a weekday, where it wont be crowded, meet, make sure each got passport valid, got cash card, got that Malaysian Toll card. And choose one custom point, go.

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL, ok lor....plan for him to have a professional pillion (aka me).

But my passport...less than 6 months.

chriszzz
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why not weekend? Weekday is hard for people who have to work.

As long as you go before the kupkia brigade arrives, it should be fine. A short ride to the Shell Station near the JB CIQ to top up, then a ride to any place for makan. Can be in JB itself or outskirts like Kulai or even further places like Batu Pahat, Yong Peng, Kluang, or Pontian, all within an easy 1-2 hour ride from JB CIQ

Quote Originally Posted by ViciousKitty74 View Post
    No need plan lah. Just decide a weekday, where it wont be crowded, meet, make sure each got passport valid, got cash card, got that Malaysian Toll card. And choose one custom point, go.

Even Gelah Petah for roti prata and teh and evening time Ramly Burger is fun lah.

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriszzz View Post
    Why not weekend? Weekday is hard for people who have to work.

As long as you go before the kupkia brigade arrives, it should be fine. A short ride to the Shell Station near the JB CIQ to top up, then a ride to any place for makan. Can be in JB itself or outskirts like Kulai or even further places like Batu Pahat, Yong Peng, Kluang, or Pontian, all within an easy 1-2 hour ride from JB CIQ
    .....i am counting on the Old folks travelling on Non Peak Hours....

But as chriszzz says. You gents should at least attempt a crossing, no stress. Maybe a weekend, when you have er hmmm.....do the virgin trip.

*Am still trying to lose weight and look good for a passport photo. So its only likely I will travel after September. *

RoboTech
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oei....you 50 inch.....is you 50 inch......
    OK,OK....I'm 50 inches.... Keep your cool... I don't want to get humpdum by a 50 kg 50 er...cm.... (fill in the blank)....
    V45 Magna.

RoboTech
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL, ok lor....plan for him to have a professional pillion (aka me).

But my passport...less than 6 months.
    Er... I don't think the DN-01 can carry you as a pillion.... Seriously, take a look at the loading capacity of the bike.... OK,OK,....don't hit me.....don't hit me.....
    V45 Magna.

RoboTech
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

.....i am counting on the Old folks travelling on Non Peak Hours....

But as chriszzz says. You gents should at least attempt a crossing, no stress. Maybe a weekend, when you have er hmmm.....do the virgin trip.

*Am still trying to lose weight and look good for a passport photo. So its only likely I will travel after September. *
    It is said that if you look like your passport photo, then obviously you are not well enough to travel....hmmm..... OK fellas quickly plan a trip before September comes... I think I better get out of Singapore first....
    V45 Magna.

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK,OK....I'm 50 inches.... Keep your cool... I don't want to get humpdum by a 50 kg 50 er...cm.... (fill in the blank)....
    No lah.....just humtum by my fifty inch leather whip laced with feathers.....

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK fellas quickly plan a trip before September comes... I think I better get out of Singapore first....
    Once my passport is ready......you can run....but you cannot hide.

*Cliches are always useful, it seems.*

lkm
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VK, ever heard of photoshop? =)

or this....
    https://youtu.be/v2HlIHU4Crs
    A mid-lifer who started late on the motorised 2-wheeler game. Currently riding a 200NS - with a P-plate.
    Randomly rants at www.sgBikerBoy.com

RoboTech
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No lah.....just humtum by my fifty inch leather whip laced with feathers.....
    In that case, bring it on... most probably I get tickled to death... died laughing....
    V45 Magna.

RoboTech
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Once my passport is ready......you can run....but you cannot hide.

*Cliches are always useful, it seems.*
    Good... then I will have a long head start, while you wait for your passport... I don't need to hide, I just make sure I'm one or two steps ahead of you... unless your arms are long like an orang utan...hehehe....ooopssss.... I don't suppose I can take that back?.....
    V45 Magna.

RoboTech
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkm View Post
    VK, ever heard of photoshop? =)

or this....
    https://youtu.be/v2HlIHU4Crs
    No need so troublesome... just change your name to a middle eastern one and wear a all concealing headgear... remember their famous driving licence photo?...
    V45 Magna.

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No need so troublesome... just change your name to a middle eastern one and wear a all concealing headgear... remember their famous driving licence photo?...
    Arhhh...change the name joke. I have one too.

Was flirting with someone, I think, and he was in turn flirting back.

Me being that short....1.52m aka 5 ft exact. And obese. And him obviously taller.....we joked somewhere along the line...

Him: Yes, I like girls like you, so cute and tiny!
    Me: Ermm.....I am cute.....just not tiny.

Friends: You just need to change your name to Tiny! Then you are everything he likes!

james bomb
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i just asked unique motors about tyres, there is available 130/70 but dunlop not bridgestone (original)
    can i ask u , can use dunlop front and bridgestone rear, or must be same brand both tyres?

what brand are u using now?

RoboTech
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i just asked unique motors about tyres, there is available 130/70 but dunlop not bridgestone (original)
    can i ask u , can use dunlop front and bridgestone rear, or must be same brand both tyres?

what brand are u using now?
    My front and rear are both Metzelers Z8... yes, you can use different brand for the front and rear wheels...
    V45 Magna.

RoboTech
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arhhh...change the name joke. I have one too.

Was flirting with someone, I think, and he was in turn flirting back.

Me being that short....1.52m aka 5 ft exact. And obese. And him obviously taller.....we joked somewhere along the line...

Him: Yes, I like girls like you, so cute and tiny!

Me: Ermm.....I am cute.....just not tiny.

Friends: You just need to change your name to Tiny! Then you are everything he likes!
    Flirting only... don't take him too seriously.... last time, one of my lady friend told me, she was sweet talked by a guy, she knew he was lying all the way but still likes it!.... sigh....
    V45 Magna.

james bomb
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks robo,

must buy u coffee one day when u free

RoboTech
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks robo,

No, problem James....always glad to help out whenever possible....sure, will try to arrange a meet up in future...
    V45 Magna.

MR BIKER
    statue but not status
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks robo,

RT is truly a gentleman. Has never met him but very accomodating. Thanks for the invite RT. I am more actually like a perverted stalker. Whenever i see a bike i like i would keep going to that place a see it. Strangely enough, near IMM at MSCP block, there is a Spyder. One day, saw the bike and noticed the rider coming from the area. The next days, I went to the car park. the rider wasnt there.suddenly he emerged. Had a good talk. guess what, he is also way above 50 but he rode the spyder like as if it is a normal bike. lol. the last few weeks, i have been stopping there as i like going IMM, but the spyder isnt there anymore. wonder why??

James, would love to ride with you to Malacca one day just to show you around. but i hope one day we can sit around and i explain abt my work which makes it difficult to go at the moment. but there are a few young riders like lkm who are avid riders. maybe you can hook up with them.

james bomb
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi biker,

no worries, working life in spore in whatever industry is pretty stressful i know
    i should have migrated to new zealand 2 decades back but i hesitated and the chance was gone,

anyway just went to imm few last night and wow, the whole area now full of new buildings….
    could hardly recognise imm

i retired because of all the stress working in the banking industry was affecting my health, so i decided money was not everything since my kids are already mid 20s

MR BIKER
    statue but not status
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i guess its because our leaders want to make jurong the new city area. whats with the new underground expressway and the new link to Malaysia high speed rail. I
    as it is now, that area/roads are getting very busy in the morning.
    one of the new marvels there is the new hospital.

james bomb
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what u guys think of the yamaha fjr1300 the new 2016 one….. damn chio man

Yamaha FJR1300 AE 10 2.jpg

w7_lee
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's a Mandarin video (from Taiwan, I think) to share. Suitable for old-timers cos it is about a group of old-timers deciding to do a road trip on bikes.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...56157281338091

I got it via What'sapp from friends and was able to watch it on my phone (without facebook log-in). But was not able to watch on IE or Chrome unless I log-in to facebook (which I am too old to have).

So enjoy and see it make sense.
    Yamaha Power Valve, Suzuki scrambler, Honda Scrambler (1992 - 1998)
    Suzuki Swift - 2001 till 2003
    Honda City - 2003 - 2011
    Honda Civic, VTI (2011 - 2015)
    Current....
    Suzuki Impulse, GSX400V (2014 - 2017, extend till Oct 2022)
    Honda Vezel - (2015 - Nov 2025)

james bomb
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=w7_lee;8405538]Here's a Mandarin video (from Taiwan, I think) to share. Suitable for old-timers cos it is about a group of old-timers deciding to do a road trip on bikes.

I got it via What'sapp from friends and was able to watch it on my phone (without facebook log-in). But was not able to watch on IE or Chrome unless I log-in to

facebook (which I am too old to have).

hihi thanks for the video, watched it 2 years back and can really relate to it
    though we are not that old, riding reminds me of my youth really,

and riding brings a sense of peace for me that only riders can relate to

KILROY68
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have not reached 50 but i took my 2b when i was 15yrs 8 mth at Eunos Ave 1a (i think this road dont exist now). Can still remember vividly the wooden office doors of the test booking office and practising the plank and pylon at night with other L riders. Those were the days.

Sent from my SM-J5007 using Tapatalk

19xx - SUZUKI GTO110, HONDA MBX125, SUZUKI RG250, KAWASAKI EN400, KAWASAKI NINJA400, YAMAHA RD350 (YPVS)
    2012-14 - R1
    2014-16 - S1000R
    2014-PRESENT - EXC525 (2005)
    2016-PRESENT - TMAX530 (2016)
    WISHLIST - XDIAVEL S

RoboTech
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One day, saw the bike and noticed the rider coming from the area. The next days, I went to the car park. the rider wasnt there.suddenly he emerged. Had a good talk. guess what, he is also way above 50 but he rode the spyder like as if it is a normal bike. lol. the last few weeks, i have been stopping there as i like going IMM, but the spyder isnt there anymore. wonder why??
    By any chance he's wearing a half helmet and grey Spyder RS?.... most probably he has taken a long ride up north... will try to organize a meet up next month or so, this month my schedule is too packed....
    V45 Magna.

RoboTech
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi biker,

no worries, working life in spore in whatever industry is pretty stressful i know
    i should have migrated to new zealand 2 decades back but i hesitated and the chance was gone,

anyway just went to imm few last night and wow, the whole area now full of new buildings….
    could hardly recognise imm

i retired because of all the stress working in the banking industry was affecting my health, so i decided money was not everything since my kids are already mid 20s
    Yes, I have a friend working as a procurement manager, it is so stressful that his BP and Cholesterol level shot way up... and the nurse says he should be a dead man soon... finally he gave up and do something much less stressful...
    V45 Magna.

RoboTech
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what u guys think of the yamaha fjr1300 the new 2016 one….. damn chio man

Yamaha FJR1300 AE 10 2.jpg
    The bike is nice, but I have to tiptoe it at stoplights... or aim for the kerb every time...
    V45 Magna.

RoboTech
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KILROY68 View Post
    I have not reached 50 but i took my 2b when i was 15yrs 8 mth at Eunos Ave 1a (i think this road dont exist now). Can still remember vividly the wooden office doors of the test booking office and practising the plank and pylon at night with other L riders. Those were the days.

Sent from my SM-J5007 using Tapatalk
    Last time, it is just two poles and you just have to make a figure 8 without putting your feet down and considered pass for the section... now, it is 4 poles and you have to complete it within a certain time.... last 2 years or so I signed up for the NTUC safe riding course and after completing, can have a 10% discount on your next insurance premium by them... really paiseh, I failed every section.... but the discount still stands....
    V45 Magna.

RoboTech
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by w7_lee View Post
    Here's a Mandarin video (from Taiwan, I think) to share. Suitable for old-timers cos it is about a group of old-timers deciding to do a road trip on bikes.

I got it via What'sapp from friends and was able to watch it on my phone (without facebook log-in). But was not able to watch on IE or Chrome unless I log-in to facebook (which I am too old to have).

So enjoy and see it make sense.
    Reminds me of the group that rides from Penang to England on 125cc cubs... sad that one of them did not make it back...
    V45 Magna.

MR BIKER
    statue but not status
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By any chance he's wearing a half helmet and grey Spyder RS?.... most probably he has taken a long ride up north... will try to organize a meet up next month or so, this month my schedule is too packed....
    Nope. its the red and black. he doesnt have a rear box. when i first saw the bike, he had his wife at the rear and when I met him, i asked him why he didnt install a rear box so that the wife will be more comfy relaxing to the back.he said the front compartment is big so no need to put extra box. i was like huhhhhh???

and his plate is awesome too even though cant remember

james bomb
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The bike is nice, but I have to tiptoe it at stoplights... or aim for the kerb every time...

very true, that is exactly why i hesitated to change to this bike last year,
    have to tip toe and also not easy to park…...

MR BIKER
    statue but not status
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my top 5 bike i run away from because of my height :
    1) Honda ST1100 / 1300
    2) YAMAHA FJR1300
    3) HONDA AFRICA TWIN
    4) ALL SCRAMBLERS
    5) DUCATI 919 AND SUCH
    MY top 5 bikes i would love to buy because of my height :
    1) Can am spyder
    2) Honda DN-01
    3) harley 883 low /superlow
    4) Honda Silverwing even though its heavy
    5) any brand thats has a seat height of around 750mm, shaft drive, 4inline engine

ViciousKitty74
    is shopping for flat.
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MY top 5 bikes i would love to buy because of my height :
    1) Can am spyder
    2) Honda DN-01
    3) harley 883 low /superlow
    4) Honda Silverwing even though its heavy
    5) any brand thats has a seat height of around 750mm, shaft drive, 4inline engine[/QUOTE]

My list is even shorter due to my height, and is it called inseam or instep? I only know, Crotch to Heel is 28 inches. And on wider seats, the legs has to open wider and its even shorter.

1) Harley 883 low
    2) Vespa LX150/Et8/Yamaha Fino
    3) Any Kup Kia is fine
    4) Dream bike is the Yamaha Fazer 6 old version with the thundercat engine.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast