User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 86

Thread: Honda cb190r

  1. #1
    raden
    has no status.
    TeePee raden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,142
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Cool Honda cb190r



    Hi All,
    Just open a new thread here. Have you heard about this bike. Just to share that this bike was in SG now. Yesterday, i just went to take a close look on this bike. Hmm wat a beauty man. Anybody own this bike? If yes, pls do share here.

    Here are some info of the bike:-
    ***********************
    Power on the Honda CB190R and CBF190R comes from a 184cc SOHC, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine with fuel injection tuned to produce a rather modest 16 PS at 8000 RPM and 15 Nm of torque at 7000 RPM, paired to a 5-speed gearbox. While the power figures may not seem exceptional, Honda says that the CB190R’s weight at 140 kgs stands equivalent to most 150cc motorcycles, thereby making for a better power-to-weight ratio than most 150cc offerings. The 50:50 weight distribution ensures agile handling capabilities as well. The suspension setup comprises of telescopic forks up front and a monoshock unit at the rear, while braking performance comes from wavy discs at the front and rear. The bike rides on 110/70/R17 and 140/70/R17 radial tyres.

    Thanks for reading. Anything pls do comment here.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    aimbaka
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What's the otr price? I'm deciding to get this or Duke 200. Which shop did u go to?

     

     
  3. #3
    raden
    has no status.
    TeePee raden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,142
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aimbaka View Post
    What's the otr price? I'm deciding to get this or Duke 200. Which shop did u go to?
    Hi there. OTR price depends on which shop you go. If you go ASP, the price is ard 13k plus. Regarding bike issue actually it
    depends on yr taste. Both bikes got the pros and cons.

    Thanks.

  4. #4
    savedqueen
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    22
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Friend having same situation, Duke and CB190R both single cylinder EFI models. Within 2B bike, even tho theres only a small difference of engine displacement on specs, it is a big difference that users can feel directly on the road.

    Looks wise, both are aggressive and modern looking, even my mom looks good riding it. Accessories are almost universal, only certified pipes might be an afterthought if you plan to install one.

    Honda being the reputable brand, price confirm kena mark up. Even tho KTM is a prestige brand, but 50/50 feels that the india made lineage is a warning rod for reliability issues, but still expensive.

    Last but not least, Duke has the option of ABS.

    Conclusion, I would take the KTM (in today's context) for its price similarity with Cb190R but with the option of ABS, proven reliability over the years and I would somehow prefer KTM's lineage of single cylinders. Having personally ridden duke 200, it is smooth as butter for a single cylinder bike, each strokes feel more heavy and powerful compared to fz16, which the honda cb190r share similar specs to. OR if you are a new rider, consider to save up for a 2A bike, given the need to buy comprehensive insurance, running in and know-hows of caring for a brand new bike. (The image of me dropping my new bike on the first month still hurts)

    Okay I may be spouting nonsense but thats what me and my fren came to a conclusion with. Still loving the look of that CB190R tho

  5. #5
    raden
    has no status.
    TeePee raden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,142
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raden View Post
    Hi All,
    Just open a new thread here. Have you heard about this bike. Just to share that this bike was in SG now. Yesterday, i just went to take a close look on this bike. Hmm wat a beauty man. Anybody own this bike? If yes, pls do share here.

    Here are some info of the bike:-
    ***********************
    Power on the Honda CB190R and CBF190R comes from a 184cc SOHC, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine with fuel injection tuned to produce a rather modest 16 PS at 8000 RPM and 15 Nm of torque at 7000 RPM, paired to a 5-speed gearbox. While the power figures may not seem exceptional, Honda says that the CB190R’s weight at 140 kgs stands equivalent to most 150cc motorcycles, thereby making for a better power-to-weight ratio than most 150cc offerings. The 50:50 weight distribution ensures agile handling capabilities as well. The suspension setup comprises of telescopic forks up front and a monoshock unit at the rear, while braking performance comes from wavy discs at the front and rear. The bike rides on 110/70/R17 and 140/70/R17 radial tyres.

    Thanks for reading. Anything pls do comment here.
    Common guys....lets share yr experience here...

  6. #6
    QuanIsHere
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Singapore, Sembawang
    Posts
    211
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    went to A.Shoon at toh guan there, fall in love immediately. got class 2 lice but planning to get this. XD quote 13XXX on road + insurance.

    respol painwork + nearly $200.

    12 bikes were sold within 1 week! im going for the red and hope can get by end of the month. Please share the FC for this bike please ! TIA
    Be happy for what you have =D

  7. #7
    Danny Marquez
    has no status.
    L Plate Danny Marquez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    7
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi guys, am new here. New rider as well, just got my 2B license. Anws, I bought mine at Speedway Motors located at Toh Guan. Paid $13,XXX including COE, however excluding Insurance. Insurance comprehensive, at $984. AXA Insurance. Repsol Paintwork.

    Still waiting for the bike, hopefully by this week or next week at most. Got the first 12 units booked, I'm assuming its already been sold out however been seeing a lot of post of other bike shops such as Ban Hon, United Cycles, Unique Motorsports, HL Cycles and Heng Motors. Anyone else interested may look there to enquire.

    The bike Tank is 12Litres. 40 to 45km per litre, I'm assuming 500 to 520km before fully dried up, maybe depends on the rider. I will continue to put in my personal reviews once the bike is handed over to me for usage.
    Last edited by Danny Marquez; 05-07-2016 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Price Sensitivity

  8. #8
    raden
    has no status.
    TeePee raden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,142
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Marquez View Post
    Hi guys, am new here. New rider as well, just got my 2B license. Anws, I bought mine at Speedway Motors located at Toh Guan. Paid $13,XXX including COE, however excluding Insurance. Insurance comprehensive, at $984. AXA Insurance. Repsol Paintwork.

    Still waiting for the bike, hopefully by this week or next week at most. Got the first 12 units booked, I'm assuming its already been sold out however been seeing a lot of post of other bike shops such as Ban Hon, United Cycles, Unique Motorsports, HL Cycles and Heng Motors. Anyone else interested may look there to enquire.

    The bike Tank is 12Litres. 40 to 45km per litre, I'm assuming 500 to 520km before fully dried up, maybe depends on the rider. I will continue to put in my personal reviews once the bike is handed over to me for usage.
    Thanks bro. I hope you will update more abt the bikes in future. Maybe i consider of buying it also. But not right now.

  9. #9
    raden
    has no status.
    TeePee raden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,142
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sometimes wondering how come Sg never brings in the Yamaha M-slaz 150? Wat a beauty man.

    Please watch the video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMAwm5SjyPI

  10. #10
    Danny Marquez
    has no status.
    L Plate Danny Marquez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    7
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah man, The Yamaha MT15 aka M-Slaz would have been my first choice if it was already released here in singapore. Speedzone has posted the specifications of this bike and I'm assuming that they will bring in this beauty sooner or later.

    http://www.speedzone.sg/yamaha-singa...-m-slaz-mt-15/

  11. #11
    Hoover
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    85
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Push out this bike on sat. Been riding it for afew days. So far not bad. Fuel consumption is good too. Currently 120km but only drop one bar. Bought the bike at aspoon changi. Got free box install and free helmet, free raincoat, free bike cover.

     

     
  12. #12
    Danny Marquez
    has no status.
    L Plate Danny Marquez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    7
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
    Push out this bike on sat. Been riding it for afew days. So far not bad. Fuel consumption is good too. Currently 120km but only drop one bar. Bought the bike at aspoon changi. Got free box install and free helmet, free raincoat, free bike cover.
    Wah bro, looks like you had better deal compared to me. I got myself free helmet and bike cover only. Also they said that the bracket for this model is not made yet hence no box could be fixed. Seems like yours all done. Btw, how long did you had to wait prior to getting the bike from the day you ordered? I have been waiting for a week since 28th June. Is it normal to wait for this long?

  13. #13
    Hoover
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    85
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Changi one that day i get bike afew same model also got box fix up. I order same as u on the 28 and on the 1st they call me day lta approve to register and next day ready for collection. Is it the bike shop now dont have stock that why you wait longer

  14. #14
    Danny Marquez
    has no status.
    L Plate Danny Marquez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    7
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
    Changi one that day i get bike afew same model also got box fix up. I order same as u on the 28 and on the 1st they call me day lta approve to register and next day ready for collection. Is it the bike shop now dont have stock that why you wait longer
    Contacted my shop and they informed that Boon Siew still yet to deliver the bike. I then told my salesman that I know others who ordered the same date as me and got their bike on 1st July from ASPhoon and he said that LTA is taking their own sweet time to approve these bikes from Boon Siew. Not really certain whats the actual fact here but latest update received was my motorbike will be ready by this weekend or latest next. Btw just to ask and be certain upon collection, what was your mileage when collecting the new bike ? was it 0 mileage or were there a few kilos on it? My biggest fear is if they're taking a few parts here and there from the bike and replacing it with older worn out ones so they can retain new parts before releasing the bike to respective buyers. Btw Hoover bro, able to list out any pros and cons about the CB190R so far ? Apart from the fuel consumption.

  15. #15
    raden
    has no status.
    TeePee raden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,142
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
    Push out this bike on sat. Been riding it for afew days. So far not bad. Fuel consumption is good too. Currently 120km but only drop one bar. Bought the bike at aspoon changi. Got free box install and free helmet, free raincoat, free bike cover.
    Alright bro. Nice to hear from you. How abt the engine sound bro? Pick-up wise? And etc....
    Please share bro. Tks.

  16. #16
    mechwira
    rides for recreation.
    TeePee mechwira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    3,907
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wateva bike shop say about LTA approval i always take with a pinch of salt. especially when you ask about certain bike models coming or not, they claim "not approved by LTA". while it is true there are some made in SEA bikes that do not meet EURO regulations and therefore do not meet Singapore's regulations, the truth is most of the time its a business decision by the shop not to bring in certain models and therefore they do not import these models and hence are not sent to LTA for approval at all in the first place. they tell potential buyers "LTA not approve" to influence purchase of other models in stock, since potential buyer think no chance of their preferred model coming.

    take my ninja 300 for example. in the year it was first released, shops did not bring in and claimed "LTA not approve". i think can find the threads with this claim. yet a year after its release, it was sold here including a euro-spec version with aftermarket exhaust. what "LTA not approve" then? i bet in its first year the shops still had stock of ninja250r and wanted to wait to clear those before making the business decision to import the 300.

    so the yamaha MT-15? i bet its coz shops still have stock of FZ-150. so they tell you "LTA not approve" to influence you to buy the FZ that is available. no shop send to LTA at all thats why "LTA not approve". the bike is based on the R15 which is approved so i doubt that its specs fail the EURO regulations that LTA follow.

    It's true: it's more fun to ride a slow bike fast than to ride a fast bike slow. Admittedly, though... It is MOST fun to ride a fast bike fast!

  17. #17
    Hoover
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    85
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Mine indicate 1km mileage. What i dont like is the fuel guage not that accurate. My guage was at the last bar which is the red bar and around 300plus km. As i going to ride for a long journey i scare later hard to find petrol station so i go pump and when open the fuel tank still alot of oil inside. The engine sound not that loud and i hope got legal exhaust that i can change in the future haha. The pickup i find quite slow maybe is bec i dont dare open throttle as still running in or maybe because previously i was riding superfour.

  18. #18
    raden
    has no status.
    TeePee raden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,142
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
    Mine indicate 1km mileage. What i dont like is the fuel guage not that accurate. My guage was at the last bar which is the red bar and around 300plus km. As i going to ride for a long journey i scare later hard to find petrol station so i go pump and when open the fuel tank still alot of oil inside. The engine sound not that loud and i hope got legal exhaust that i can change in the future haha. The pickup i find quite slow maybe is bec i dont dare open throttle as still running in or maybe because previously i was riding superfour.
    hmm ok bro. I think u need to do something with the fuel guage. Since it is not accurate for me it might affect our level of confidence. Nice to hear from u. Anything just feel free to update here. Thanks so much bro.


  19. #19
    QuanIsHere
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Singapore, Sembawang
    Posts
    211
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
    Mine indicate 1km mileage. What i dont like is the fuel guage not that accurate. My guage was at the last bar which is the red bar and around 300plus km. As i going to ride for a long journey i scare later hard to find petrol station so i go pump and when open the fuel tank still alot of oil inside. The engine sound not that loud and i hope got legal exhaust that i can change in the future haha. The pickup i find quite slow maybe is bec i dont dare open throttle as still running in or maybe because previously i was riding superfour.
    wa so fast gauge got problem ah. I scare scare le Made in China bike. now looking at MT-03 instead already. what is the FC for this bike?
    Be happy for what you have =D

  20. #20
    Lithius6181
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    3
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm also thinking whether to pick up this bike or get a cheap 2nd hand bike.... anyone got any recommendations?

  21. #21
    QuanIsHere
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Singapore, Sembawang
    Posts
    211
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lithius6181 View Post
    I'm also thinking whether to pick up this bike or get a cheap 2nd hand bike.... anyone got any recommendations?
    spark lor, best already liao, had X1R for 4 years, everything also cheap but now no bike already XD looking around for this or MT-03
    Be happy for what you have =D

     

     
  22. #22
    raden
    has no status.
    TeePee raden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,142
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lithius6181 View Post
    I'm also thinking whether to pick up this bike or get a cheap 2nd hand bike.... anyone got any recommendations?
    Actually it all depends on yr taste bro.

  23. #23
    raden
    has no status.
    TeePee raden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,142
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lithius6181 View Post
    I'm also thinking whether to pick up this bike or get a cheap 2nd hand bike.... anyone got any recommendations?
    If u get a brand new one of course the condition is tip top. But let's say u get a 2nd hand bike, if u're unlucky it will cause you
    trouble. Decision is yours bro.


  24. #24
    simeone82
    has no status.
    Class 2B simeone82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Macpherson
    Posts
    387
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IMO I think this will give newbie 2b another choice instead of the Duke 200.
    If were to choose brand new cb190r or duke 200, I would definitely go for cb190r as it is cheaper and been a Honda.

  25. #25
    silvermoon1407
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    37
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi all, I just passed my 2b this morning (CDC) and went next door boon siew Honda and just ordered the cb190r. Lol. Will be getting my hands on it next week. Haha. Initially considering the pulsar 200NS, but was lazy to go Bukit Merah bajaj showroom. Oh wells...

  26. #26
    waterfaire
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Able to say whats the otr now from boon siew?

  27. #27
    silvermoon1407
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    37
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    12.9k exclude insurance. Free rack for the topbox

    Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk
    Follow me on instagram! https://www.instagram.com/redhareridersg/

  28. #28
    idjekyll
    has no status.
    Class 2 idjekyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    946
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silvermoon1407 View Post
    Hi all, I just passed my 2b this morning (CDC) and went next door boon siew Honda and just ordered the cb190r. Lol. Will be getting my hands on it next week. Haha. Initially considering the pulsar 200NS, but was lazy to go Bukit Merah bajaj showroom. Oh wells...
    Congratulations of getting your 2B. FREEEEEEDDOOMMM!!!!!
    Gay up a bike and u get a Fino.Crash a Gilera and u get the ST200.

  29. #29
    waterfaire
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silvermoon1407 View Post
    12.9k exclude insurance. Free rack for the topbox
    Thanks for sharing! Hope to hear your review once you put some time on the bike

  30. #30
    FatHornet
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi y'all.

    Thank you @raden for creating this forum.

    I've been riding this beauty for 18days now.

    Seen the bike via photos only but love at first sight when i was surveying for fz16 and r15.
    Booked the bike immediately, couldn't resist it!

    Got the bike on the 4th, at Asphoon Toh Guan for 13.2k inclusive of 200 Repsol signature. Came with free helmets, raincoats, 35k box with bracket and bike cover.
    Slow pickup but gear2 onwards, superb.
    Needed some time to adjust with throttle as it accelerates quickly.
    Brakes works wonderfully.
    All eyes on me whenever on the road.
    Countless times people enquire abt the bike, as they have never seen before.

    Definitely worth the buy and the privileged honour to be riding this masterpiece is extraordinary!

  31. #31
    sam1966
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thank you guys for sharing. I chanced upon this thread as I too just passed my 2B recently. I saw the 190 (Black, Red and repsol version), all are very nice! Really tempted to buy. Thought of getting it from Heng Motors (it is besides AS Poon at Toh Guan). Anyone here has experience dealing with Heng Motors?

    I visited the shop next to Heng and AS Poon too (think its called Speedway). When I asked about the mileage on a 3 year old 2nd hand bike, I was told "for bike mileage dun matter one lah, can easily reset". I think that might be true but I decided that this shop is not for me. Am I being too critical?

     

     
  32. #32
    Hoover
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    85
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Before i bought this bike i went afew shops survey the price. Heng motors quoted higher and so i bought mine at aspoon

  33. #33
    sam1966
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
    Before i bought this bike i went afew shops survey the price. Heng motors quoted higher and so i bought mine at aspoon
    Thank you for sharing! Perhaps I should check again with AS Poon because I don't need the free stuff they throw in. Maybe can knock off a bit off the price.

  34. #34
    silvermoon1407
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    37
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I was wondering if anyone would create a FB group dedicated to SG CB190R. Would be an easier platform to share information among us and for those who are interested in the bike. In fact, I don't see much active SG-based bike groups on FB.

    Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk
    Follow me on instagram! https://www.instagram.com/redhareridersg/

  35. #35
    Rcylum
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    there a group on facebook, honda cb190r (singapore). I just made it. Do join
    Last edited by Rcylum; 23-07-2016 at 02:43 AM.

  36. #36
    Danny Marquez
    has no status.
    L Plate Danny Marquez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    7
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silvermoon1407 View Post
    12.9k exclude insurance. Free rack for the topbox

    Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk
    Hey bro, collected your bike yet?

  37. #37
    silvermoon1407
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    37
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Marquez View Post
    Hey bro, collected your bike yet?
    Not yet

    Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk
    Follow me on instagram! https://www.instagram.com/redhareridersg/

  38. #38
    raden
    has no status.
    TeePee raden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,142
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rcylum View Post
    there a group on facebook, honda cb190r (singapore). I just made it. Do join
    i dont find any bro. Other countries yes.

  39. #39
    silvermoon1407
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    37
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raden View Post
    i dont find any bro. Other countries yes.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1770508749838467/

  40. #40
    silvermoon1407
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    37
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Marquez View Post
    Hey bro, collected your bike yet?
    What about you?

  41. #41
    Danny Marquez
    has no status.
    L Plate Danny Marquez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    7
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silvermoon1407 View Post
    What about you?
    I have not collected mine ever since I paid the downpayment on 28th June 2016. I made a mistake of not surveying other dealers before purchasing. Its only until recently that I found out that the dealership in which I purchased the motorbike from, is an unauthorised dealer. That being said, I won't get my bike soon. Boon siew will deliver it's available units to authorised dealers with priority. Im still waiting for the bike currently. The feeling sucks man.

    I won't be able to get back my downpayment because the contract did not state that they promise to deliver by which date specifically so right now, all I can do and have been doing was chasing my dealership to try to expedite the availability of my motorbike as fast as they can. Lesson learnt here is, if anyone is going for a new bike, check authorised dealer first. Check stock availability unless you're willing to wait and make it a priority to ask and make them commit in the contract to state by which date they promise to deliver the motorcycle to you. If they fail to meet the demands of your contract, then at least you can file a breach of agreement and you'll get your downpayment back.

     

     
  42. #42
    silvermoon1407
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    37
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Marquez View Post
    I have not collected mine ever since I paid the downpayment on 28th June 2016. I made a mistake of not surveying other dealers before purchasing. Its only until recently that I found out that the dealership in which I purchased the motorbike from, is an unauthorised dealer. That being said, I won't get my bike soon. Boon siew will deliver it's available units to authorised dealers with priority. Im still waiting for the bike currently. The feeling sucks man.

    I won't be able to get back my downpayment because the contract did not state that they promise to deliver by which date specifically so right now, all I can do and have been doing was chasing my dealership to try to expedite the availability of my motorbike as fast as they can. Lesson learnt here is, if anyone is going for a new bike, check authorised dealer first. Check stock availability unless you're willing to wait and make it a priority to ask and make them commit in the contract to state by which date they promise to deliver the motorcycle to you. If they fail to meet the demands of your contract, then at least you can file a breach of agreement and you'll get your downpayment back.
    I saw from ur earlier post that u ordered the repsol. When I was at the boon siew showroom, they told me repsol is out of stock and will need some time to deliver. I ordered mine red thus I can get earlier.

    Also, not sure what's the arrangement between ur dealer and boonsiew. For me, I have to pay in full in order to proceed with the order and registration etc. Authorised dealers probably have agreement to pay boonsiew first, before selling to customers and offering their own installment repayment plans. If unauthorised dealer, I assume is like direct customers like me, need to pay in full then can proceed. So u gotta check with ur dealer for that.

    Have you asked if the paperwork are done? LTA registration etc, license plate number and IU number etc. I've gotten mine from boon siew yesterday, even thou I have yet to get the bike, to settle my season parking. The bike should be undergoing pre-delivery inspection now at Honda workshop before it is ready for me to collect.

    Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk
    Last edited by silvermoon1407; 27-07-2016 at 12:31 PM.
    Follow me on instagram! https://www.instagram.com/redhareridersg/

  43. #43
    raden
    has no status.
    TeePee raden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,142
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silvermoon1407 View Post
    Thanks bro for yr help.


  44. #44
    simeone82
    has no status.
    Class 2B simeone82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Macpherson
    Posts
    387
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That is bad I went some dealer shop and saw ready stock for Repsol, black 2 to 3 weeks ago.. Shop even claimed if everything goes smoothly that very same day I can get the bike. maybe that bike shop is trying to import themselves and hence much slower...

  45. #45
    idjekyll
    has no status.
    Class 2 idjekyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    946
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just saw a bunch of them being delivered to HL Cycle if anyone is interested.
    Gay up a bike and u get a Fino.Crash a Gilera and u get the ST200.

  46. #46
    silvermoon1407
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    37
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I just collected mine today from boon siew

    Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk
    Follow me on instagram! https://www.instagram.com/redhareridersg/

  47. #47
    FatHornet
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The Red version is like IronMan inspired looking but appears similiarly to FZ..

    Welcome to the Club brother

  48. #48
    Lithius6181
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    3
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey guys, gotten this bike a week ago and I must say it is AWESOMEE. lol
    The throttle really is very sensitive though..
    Gotten mine at ASPhoon for 13.3k otr..
    However the plastic at the keyhole is easily scratched by the key for the top box >:
    Anyone got any tips on removing light scratches on plastic?

  49. #49
    silvermoon1407
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    37
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lithius6181 View Post
    Hey guys, gotten this bike a week ago and I must say it is AWESOMEE. lol
    The throttle really is very sensitive though..
    Gotten mine at ASPhoon for 13.3k otr..
    However the plastic at the keyhole is easily scratched by the key for the top box >:
    Anyone got any tips on removing light scratches on plastic?
    How awesome is it? lol.

    Are you riding very hard? I actually think this bike is way under-powered for its displacement. Pick-up can be rather slow (or maybe I'm riding it too conservatively)

    You may try rubbing some petrol on it. No guarantees thou. I'll just cover up with stickers.

  50. #50
    Lithius6181
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    3
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm actually riding quite conservative also.. Always riding less than 6000rpm unless absolutely lol.
    It's actually quite slow for pickup which confuses me.. Isn't it supposed to be powerful for its weight but instead the first gear feels clunky..
    Nevertheless its awesome hahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •