User Tag List

Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Need recommendation for reloan.

  1. #1
    ahmad0410
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Marsiling
    Posts
    83
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Need recommendation for reloan.



    Hi guys Im interested to get a bike from an owner. Very young bike less than 5 years old. Can anyone recommend any shop that can do reloan that does not need crazy downpayments. I can only down $2500. Bike is selling for $15,000.

    Really appreciate any help given.
    Enrolled 2B: 11 Apr 2009
    Passed Prac 1: 6 May 2009
    Passed Prac 2: 15 June 2009
    Passed Prac 3: 14 July 2009
    Passed Prac 4: 3 August 2009
    Passed Prac 5: 15 August 2009
    Passed Prac 6: 17 September 2009
    Passed Prac 7: 12 October 2009
    Passed Prac 8: 19 October 2009
    Passed TP: 3 December 2009

  2. #2
    guangwei
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    828
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmad0410 View Post
    Hi guys Im interested to get a bike from an owner. Very young bike less than 5 years old. Can anyone recommend any shop that can do reloan that does not need crazy downpayments. I can only down $2500. Bike is selling for $15,000.

    Really appreciate any help given.
    If you can only down 2.5k for a 15k bike, i suggest u dun take this bike -_-
    17 Nov 2011 - April 2013, NSR150 SP
    12 June 2013 - 23 Jan 2015, CBR400RRR
    23 February 2015 - 29 February 2016, YZF R6 2006
    12 March 2016 - 12 May 2017, CBR1000RR05
    July 2017 - Current, YZF R1 2008/CBF150

     

     
  3. #3
    ahmad0410
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Marsiling
    Posts
    83
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    And may I know why?
    Enrolled 2B: 11 Apr 2009
    Passed Prac 1: 6 May 2009
    Passed Prac 2: 15 June 2009
    Passed Prac 3: 14 July 2009
    Passed Prac 4: 3 August 2009
    Passed Prac 5: 15 August 2009
    Passed Prac 6: 17 September 2009
    Passed Prac 7: 12 October 2009
    Passed Prac 8: 19 October 2009
    Passed TP: 3 December 2009

  4. #4
    teambhp
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    814
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmad0410 View Post
    And may I know why?
    Yes you may know

    Sent from my E2353 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    pufferfis
    Its CLOBBERING TIME!
    TeePee pufferfis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    StUcK iN bOrInG SiNgApOrE...hAiYaHHHHHH
    Posts
    1,504
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmad0410 View Post
    And may I know why?
    well...how many months loan you are taking?...12?24?36?48?60 months?the longer the term the higher the interest you have to pay....the more you give free money to the reloan shop....
    how abt insurance?expensive for the type and for your bike?I have heard of some pple who gotten 1.5k insurance for their sport bikes then next year have to give it up coz cannot renew insurance as bo money...
    how abt road tax?if above 1000 cc got extra premium.....i personally prefer bikes below 999cc....
    how abt petrol?...is your bike a petrol guzzler or sips on petrol sparingly...Do you top up full in singapore or our neighbour jb?....Do you travel a lot which also means more monthly budget for petrol in singapore...
    how abt maintenance?...have you get an online factory manual or haynes or clymes manual for the bike you are buying?Sometimes shops will ask
    you to change parts when it does not even address the problem you are having.....a manual will teach you to diy ...or even help you to narrow down the problem....cheeers
    I ride at 70km/hr only...please please dont blow2 at me or overtake me dangerously....wait i change into Incredible Hulk n dont know why my little baby bike will always be ahead of u if u do that

  6. #6
    ahmad0410
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Marsiling
    Posts
    83
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    48 mth loan at 6% interest. The bike I'm buying is a Honda CB400X. 2nd Party insurance is around 588, Road Tax around $110 per year. Petrol is no problem as this bike is well known for its fuel efficiency

    Don't get the purpose of this thread wrong though. Its not about whether I should pay full cash or reloan. For me I have made a decision to NOT pay full cash for this particular bike. So that's why I'm asking for a recommendation for shops that do reloan.
    Enrolled 2B: 11 Apr 2009
    Passed Prac 1: 6 May 2009
    Passed Prac 2: 15 June 2009
    Passed Prac 3: 14 July 2009
    Passed Prac 4: 3 August 2009
    Passed Prac 5: 15 August 2009
    Passed Prac 6: 17 September 2009
    Passed Prac 7: 12 October 2009
    Passed Prac 8: 19 October 2009
    Passed TP: 3 December 2009

  7. #7
    teambhp
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    814
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmad0410 View Post
    48 mth loan at 6% interest. The bike I'm buying is a Honda CB400X. 2nd Party insurance is around 588, Road Tax around $110 per year. Petrol is no problem as this bike is well known for its fuel efficiency

    Don't get the purpose of this thread wrong though. Its not about whether I should pay full cash or reloan. For me I have made a decision to NOT pay full cash for this particular bike. So that's why I'm asking for a recommendation for shops that do reloan.
    What is your salary?

    Sent from my E2353 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    eloh29
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmad0410 View Post
    Hi guys Im interested to get a bike from an owner. Very young bike less than 5 years old. Can anyone recommend any shop that can do reloan that does not need crazy downpayments. I can only down $2500. Bike is selling for $15,000.

    Really appreciate any help given.
    Can try Dexing if you can find guarantor. Interest won't be cheap though and there's a early settlement penalty

  9. #9
    teambhp
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    814
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eloh29 View Post
    Can try Dexing if you can find guarantor. Interest won't be cheap though and there's a early settlement penalty
    Hard too. If his salary not of a certain Std, he will suffer

    Sent from my E2353 using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    nadxcat
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    30
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Agree with ahmad and puffer above.. They gave good advice for consideration!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    pufferfis
    Its CLOBBERING TIME!
    TeePee pufferfis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    StUcK iN bOrInG SiNgApOrE...hAiYaHHHHHH
    Posts
    1,504
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teambhp View Post
    What is your salary?

    Sent from my E2353 using Tapatalk
    SIAO AH ask abt salary....u tell yours first la...its like asking a babe how old r u when u go clubbing...

    anyways for TS....there r lots of places to consider reloan......some like bike production and albert....only thing is you have to reli read the fine print like admin charges and interest and add up all and calculate which ones are worth your pain...

    on the other hand got saw unique got 0% credit card facilities...you can consider it too but remember to calculate the processing fee if its worth it compared to other places...

    http://www.uniquemotorsports.com.sg/...lue=Reloan.jpg

    happy reloaning yo and happy riding your new bike!
    I ride at 70km/hr only...please please dont blow2 at me or overtake me dangerously....wait i change into Incredible Hulk n dont know why my little baby bike will always be ahead of u if u do that

     

     
  12. #12
    teambhp
    has no status.
    Class 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    814
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pufferfis View Post
    SIAO AH ask abt salary....u tell yours first la...its like asking a babe how old r u when u go clubbing...

    anyways for TS....there r lots of places to consider reloan......some like bike production and albert....only thing is you have to reli read the fine print like admin charges and interest and add up all and calculate which ones are worth your pain...

    on the other hand got saw unique got 0% credit card facilities...you can consider it too but remember to calculate the processing fee if its worth it compared to other places...

    http://www.uniquemotorsports.com.sg/...lue=Reloan.jpg

    happy reloaning yo and happy riding your new bike!
    You are advising people to get into financial troubles. Where such issues are concerned, we need to know how much a person earns and what his expenses are like, instead of shooting blanks

    Sent from my E2353 using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    xjr1250
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    44
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teambhp View Post
    You are advising people to get into financial troubles. Where such issues are concerned, we need to know how much a person earns and what his expenses are like, instead of shooting blanks

    Sent from my E2353 using Tapatalk
    Hello our dear orphan teambhp, suggest u better just shut your p u s s y mouth or if u r male, pls chuck ur little bro down there into ur mouth from sprouting too much nonsense. U r one of a kind where ur brain, dickhead & mouth dun work in syn mode.
    Last edited by xjr1250; 06-07-2016 at 12:15 AM.

  14. #14
    ike
    is giddy
    P Plate ike's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    96
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yup ! TS did not ask how he shld manage his finances. For all you know he has 15k or more in his bank account and prefer to borrow . So dun assume ... assume is a mother of f**kup !

  15. #15
    ahmad0410
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Marsiling
    Posts
    83
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thanks guys for understanding the purpose of this thread. I have planned my finances for a bike, just need a recommndation as to where I can do reloan. Managed to find a good reloan shop with good rate but went to purchase one from that shop instead.

    Thanks again guys!
    Enrolled 2B: 11 Apr 2009
    Passed Prac 1: 6 May 2009
    Passed Prac 2: 15 June 2009
    Passed Prac 3: 14 July 2009
    Passed Prac 4: 3 August 2009
    Passed Prac 5: 15 August 2009
    Passed Prac 6: 17 September 2009
    Passed Prac 7: 12 October 2009
    Passed Prac 8: 19 October 2009
    Passed TP: 3 December 2009

  16. #16
    laneige
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You advise people to get into financial trouble. In this way, we need to know how much money a person earns and what his expenses are.
    Good Honda bike in my well life http://1030am.com/cosmetics/laneige.html

  17. #17
    pufferfis
    Its CLOBBERING TIME!
    TeePee pufferfis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    StUcK iN bOrInG SiNgApOrE...hAiYaHHHHHH
    Posts
    1,504
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teambhp View Post
    You are advising people to get into financial troubles. Where such issues are concerned, we need to know how much a person earns and what his expenses are like, instead of shooting blanks

    Sent from my E2353 using Tapatalk
    sorry to say this...but the way u talk or type is like ur typing into a keyboard and not talking to a person face to face.......if you are in front of me now i knock ur head big time...
    I'm advising pple to get into financial trouble?...are you alright or not?...if pple are not exposed to the different type of loans facilities out there...how r they goin to decide which one is the best for them?

    why u so kepo want to know how much pple earn n their expenses....they already big enuff to know and dont need you to know also you goondu...
    when pple ask such questions coz they already know how much their risks they are willing to take...

    please try to read what the thread starter has written and try to understand what he wants....give him information what he wants and he can decide which ones the best for him after he has did his research....
    if this teambhp is unable to provide constructive comments or unable to understand what the thread starter wants...please at least try to consult ur english teacher from pri school so he or she can help you understand....hahhaa...
    I ride at 70km/hr only...please please dont blow2 at me or overtake me dangerously....wait i change into Incredible Hulk n dont know why my little baby bike will always be ahead of u if u do that

  18. #18
    pufferfis
    Its CLOBBERING TIME!
    TeePee pufferfis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    StUcK iN bOrInG SiNgApOrE...hAiYaHHHHHH
    Posts
    1,504
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahmad0410 View Post
    Thanks guys for understanding the purpose of this thread. I have planned my finances for a bike, just need a recommndation as to where I can do reloan. Managed to find a good reloan shop with good rate but went to purchase one from that shop instead.

    Thanks again guys!
    just curious...its been ages since i last discuss with anyone abt reloan...any admin fees besides the downpayment and roughly how much?..or is it a percentage of the loan amt?...
    how abt the interest?..they charge flat rate per year?...sorry la me so kepo...heheheh
    I ride at 70km/hr only...please please dont blow2 at me or overtake me dangerously....wait i change into Incredible Hulk n dont know why my little baby bike will always be ahead of u if u do that

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •