L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Motorbike Parking in LEGOLAND Malaysia

Hi all,
    Have anyone parked your motorbike at LEGOLAND Malaysia?
    I googled and don't seen to find anything about motorbike parking there beside car park at Legoland Hotel.

lkm
    has no status.
    Class 2B
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Motorbike parking in Malaysia seem to have a "you can park anywhere as long as you don't block traffic" kind of cult. Just remember to bring along a good lock - preferably locking to an immovable anchor AND an alarmed lock. Touristy areas such as Legoland are thieves' shopping centres.
    A mid-lifer who started late on the motorised 2-wheeler game. Currently riding a 200NS - with a P-plate.
    Randomly rants at www.sgBikerBoy.com

MR BIKER
    statue but not status
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its difficult to show you but i always park my bike there. if you follow the car/bus parking bay, bike parking is on the left side exactly at the back of the shopping centre. then i walk a little bit abt 5minutes cutting through the shopping area and then to Legoland.

I just returned from Malacca . For many times, to get our usual fix of chendol, I would park my car at the roadside. last saturday, i was unfortunate. i saw a TP standing next to my car. I said, wait , wait. He moved off and said what wait and then look at the front . I looked and saw a letter. he was very rude.

my advice, nowadays, Police are more vigilant abt foreign vehicles. Infront of my car, there were around 7 malaysian motorcycles but none were issued.

blondfire
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MR BIKER View Post
    its difficult to show you but i always park my bike there. if you follow the car/bus parking bay, bike parking is on the left side exactly at the back of the shopping centre. then i walk a little bit abt 5minutes cutting through the shopping area and then to Legoland.

I just returned from Malacca . For many times, to get our usual fix of chendol, I would park my car at the roadside. last saturday, i was unfortunate. i saw a TP standing next to my car. I said, wait , wait. He moved off and said what wait and then look at the front . I looked and saw a letter. he was very rude.

my advice, nowadays, Police are more vigilant abt foreign vehicles. Infront of my car, there were around 7 malaysian motorcycles but none were issued.
    Just went Legoland today.
    Head towards Zon 2 > there is a booth and outdoor bike lots.
    I parked right next to the booth, security guard assured me that its manned and there will be someone watching.
    Fetched my bike later at 9+ > everything was still intact. (also secured my helmet to the bike > buff n gloves were inside helmet)

By the way, parking was free.