Watch [Bike] UFC 218 Live Stream Holloway vs Aldo 2 Online Watch Free HD here:

UFC 218 Live Stream

While White is clear about his want to see St-Pierre stay at middleweight, the UFC manager likewise is of the attitude that he can't drive someone to battle. Not exclusively will White be "super pissed" if St-Pierre doesn't respect his agreement, yet he won't comprehend what it is St-Pierre would attempt to fulfill. The way White sees it, there are no simple battles wherever GSP goes.

"I will be super pissed, and I don't know where we go from that point," White said. "Who's smarter to battle at 170? You got Woodley, you got (Stephen) 'Wonderboy' (Thompson), you got (Yoel) Romero, and afterward you got Luke Rockhold. F*cking beasts. They're all beasts.

"There's no battle that resembles, 'Gracious, possibly this is the battle for me to take.' Listen, you took a gander at Bisping like he was a tune-up. You got your tune-up. There's only f*cking creatures at 85 and 70."

White kept on getting worked up simply pondering it. "There's horrible alternatives. To stay there and endeavor to hand-pick individuals of where you need to go and everything else, you can't in this f*cking sport. They're all awful. You're a contender. Get in there and f*cking see who you can beat. UFC President Dana White is taking a shot at another agreement for lightweight champ Conor McGregor. Regardless of whether McGregor needs to return to the octagon is another issue.

TAGS

[Bike] UFC 218 Live Stream Holloway vs Aldo 2 Online Watch Free HD
[Bike] UFC 218 Live Stream Holloway vs Aldo 2 Online Watch Free
[Bike] UFC 218 Live Stream Holloway vs Aldo 2 Online Watch
[Bike] UFC 218 Live Stream Holloway vs Aldo 2 Online
[Bike] UFC 218 Live Stream Holloway vs Aldo 2
[Bike] UFC 218 Live Stream
[Bike] UFC 218 Live
[Bike] UFC 218

https://twitter.com/ufcliveupdates