User Tag List

Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Dirt bike motocross trails?

  1. #1
    Zoinker
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    21
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Dirt bike motocross trails?



    Hey guys, was wondering if there are any tracks or trails that we can go nearby our sunny island. The only one I know is tristan. Would love to try out other parks if there is any

  2. #2
    econbizer
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    684
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi bro, I just found this section. posted a similar question in the track sub-forum

    There's ulu choh dirt park 1 hour away in JB, which I gather so far to be open to public

    I'm still some distance from dirt biking. my ride is a cruiser. any recommendations for a value dirt bike? I'm looking to do this long term & have 10yrs road experience. I aim to buy a bike & not have to upgrade later. do you ride a scrambler? KTM 400 good for this purpose?

     

     
  3. #3
    cruisecontrol
    is having a toothache ..
    SBF Fazers cruisecontrol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    [in seclusion]
    Posts
    326
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ulu Choh, Plentong, there are a few trails in JB to have fun on ... there are still a lot of dirt pilots out there having fun
    ~ talk less and you'll be listened more to

  4. #4
    reize
    has no status.
    Class 2B reize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    320
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Too bad all the good trails require a trip to JB. SG needs it's own dirt park.
    Check out my Website! : www.reizeprimus.tk

    Or watch my Youtube channel for more Motovlogs and Motorcycling Content! : www.youtube.com/ReizePrimus

  5. #5
    econbizer
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    684
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    From some web searching, I see only Ulu Choh dirt park (listed on google maps)

    And some others mentioned on a blog. However I am unable to get exact locations. Any clues to how to get to these places?

    Nusajaya (legoland area)
    Plentong (slight clue to general area, but not exact, from tr!st^n p5rk website)
    Dato-Onn (flat area)

    Also, any dirt bikers looking to do weekday, day trips?

  6. #6
    reize
    has no status.
    Class 2B reize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    320
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think Plentong area, the jumpy jumpy area is this one : https://www.google.com.sg/maps/searc.../data=!3m1!1e3

    But most of the area you can ride around la, pretty dirt enough for newbie riders.

    Ulu Choh is still better though. I think the rentals there are better than Tristan.

    Probably might wanna go up one day to Ulu Choh and rent a bike for a day.
    Check out my Website! : www.reizeprimus.tk

    Or watch my Youtube channel for more Motovlogs and Motorcycling Content! : www.youtube.com/ReizePrimus

  7. #7
    econbizer
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    684
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reize View Post
    I think Plentong area, the jumpy jumpy area is this one : https://www.google.com.sg/maps/searc.../data=!3m1!1e3

    But most of the area you can ride around la, pretty dirt enough for newbie riders.

    Ulu Choh is still better though. I think the rentals there are better than Tristan.

    Probably might wanna go up one day to Ulu Choh and rent a bike for a day.
    Thanks lots Bro! any further info on rentals @ ulu choh area? any idea if they rent gear as well.. it would be great to try out, as my ride is far from a dirt bike. starting to learn wheelies with a bicycle to get a small taste of dirt biking. still not 100% sure if it will fall into my 'passion' area. buying a dirt bike & gear will be a high fee just to find out it's not

    I emailed the ulu choh group. didn't get any reply. seems like they are only occasionally active when organising events. t4!st7n is a no go from the reviews. seems like they r trying to brush up recently via sponsored blog posts

  8. #8
    reize
    has no status.
    Class 2B reize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    320
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by econbizer View Post
    Thanks lots Bro! any further info on rentals @ ulu choh area? any idea if they rent gear as well.. it would be great to try out, as my ride is far from a dirt bike. starting to learn wheelies with a bicycle to get a small taste of dirt biking. still not 100% sure if it will fall into my 'passion' area. buying a dirt bike & gear will be a high fee just to find out it's not

    I emailed the ulu choh group. didn't get any reply. seems like they are only occasionally active when organising events. t4!st7n is a no go from the reviews. seems like they r trying to brush up recently via sponsored blog posts
    I don't have info yet about Ulu Choh, I only know they have bike rental because my friend went there before. Yea, don't trust Tristan, you can't change a leopard's sports no matter how hard you try.
    Check out my Website! : www.reizeprimus.tk

    Or watch my Youtube channel for more Motovlogs and Motorcycling Content! : www.youtube.com/ReizePrimus

  9. #9
    econbizer
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    684
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reize View Post
    I don't have info yet about Ulu Choh, I only know they have bike rental because my friend went there before. Yea, don't trust Tristan, you can't change a leopard's sports no matter how hard you try.
    Thanks Bro! I have a feeling his rental is most likely from d!r7state. please pop back here if you find out!

  10. #10
    reize
    has no status.
    Class 2B reize's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    320
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by econbizer View Post
    Thanks Bro! I have a feeling his rental is most likely from d!r7state. please pop back here if you find out!
    Nope, Ulu Choh's rental is their own, Dirt State is in Kota Tinggi so likely different company. My friend also said Ulu Choh rental is more expensive.

    Dirt State is cheaper, and they have a guided tour, but their's is more like enduro touring on flat ground, Ulu Choh is for people that want to do MX jumps.
    Check out my Website! : www.reizeprimus.tk

    Or watch my Youtube channel for more Motovlogs and Motorcycling Content! : www.youtube.com/ReizePrimus

  11. #11
    econbizer
    has no status.
    Class 2A
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    684
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    found this place after more digging. this is most prob the dirt bike rental company @ ulu choh area

    https://www.facebook.com/motoruggedmx/

     

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •