has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Need help and advice on motorcycles

Hi im currently taking class 2B, should i lease a motorcycle from a motorcycle company and wait till i take my 2A then consider buying a motorcycle? Are there any motorcycle shops that lease out 2nd hand motorcycles for a period of 6months/1year? Or should i jus not ride and save to buy a new motorcycle ? Any advice or feedback? Im new to this motorcycle community p.s if i ask dumb qns

Keoni
    has no status.
    P Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are places that rent out motorcycles, but I doubt they will rent to a rider who just got his/her licence.
    I would suggest getting a used bike to build up your skills and experience.
    Do not put your 2B licence in cold storage and jump straight into riding a Class 2A bike. Chances of losing control over the power of a bigger cc bike is high.
    Honda CG145, Honda CB150R ExMotion. And a few others in between...

Leslie
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DemonJez View Post
    Hi im currently taking class 2B, should i lease a motorcycle from a motorcycle company and wait till i take my 2A then consider buying a motorcycle? Are there any motorcycle shops that lease out 2nd hand motorcycles for a period of 6months/1year? Or should i jus not ride and save to buy a new motorcycle ? Any advice or feedback? Im new to this motorcycle community p.s if i ask dumb qns
    I would suggest getting a second hand 2B bike to ride all the way till you get you class 2 license. Usually those whom get a 2A bike would want to upgrade further to class 2 bike. For now a class 2B bike would be the best go.