has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Cdc 2b 2018

Hi All, right now i'm at lesson 3, it will be my 2nd attempt soon, wasnt a good experience crashing my bike the first time after exiting figure of 8 hhahahah

kaikai92
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its alright bro, my first attempt, I actually mishandled the throttle and mounted the grass and 'completed' the fig of 8 in 3 secs HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Crashing is part and parcel of learning. I fell during cornering right after ebrake course and skidded my bike and shredded the CDC raincoat pants HAHAH

Potato planet
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, i would to ask about slope signal, always confuse me on left slope.

before turn into slope, is signal right. Before go up to left slope should signal left? Moving forward from slope is it change to right and check back right?

jbdoggy
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Potato planet View Post
    Hi, i would to ask about slope signal, always confuse me on left slope.

before turn into slope, is signal right. Before go up to left slope should signal left? Moving forward from slope is it change to right and check back right?
    before turning, signal right....but once go up the ramp left side, signal left. Cos youre stopping on left side so you need to signal left to show pple behind you that youre going to the left side.

When moving off, youre coming off your stop & entering main route, so need to signal right to inform pple behind you youre coming bk in....chk bk right & move off

Slope always chk away from kerb. So if youre on the right side is chk bk left.
    I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates

rijac
    has no status.
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

hello old friends... looks like the old thread for cdc died...
    A Journey of a Thousand Revs Begins with the First Gear Change...

snsd555
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Always check back on the right before moving off UNLESS there is a kerb or chevron marking on your immediate right, in which case you check back to the left.

For the slope, depending on if you form up on the left or right. If you form up on the left, the kerb will be on your left, so you check back right as per usual. If you form up on the right, the kerb will be on your right, so you will check back on the left.

Same for the signal. If you are forming up on the left, after you make the right turn, signal left and stop on the slope. Before moving off, signal right to 'signal' your intention of moving off (same direction as your check back).

If you are forming up on the right, after you make the right turn just leave your signal flashing on the right. Before moving off, signal left to 'signal' your intention of moving off (same direction as your check back, but this time it is left for both as the kerb is on your right).

Hope this helps.

Spikwa
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just started my first lesson today - do you guys know how the practical lessons unlock? Is it must clear Lesson 1 then only Lesson 2 will be unlocked in the system? I didn't manage to pass Lesson 1 on the first go - group did not finish the intro fast enough to go main course for high/low speed.

How would they know though? Everything seems to be manually recorded in the booklet only. Right now, I can only book Lesson 1 and cannot see any other practical lessons.