User Tag List

Thread: Need personal injury lawyer recommendation.

amen
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Need personal injury lawyer recommendation.

Hi All,

Need some help, I was involved in a RTA around late feb this year. I am a pillon on a friend's bike and we had a collision with a car at a junction. It was green light in our favour and we are heading straight when a car from the opposite direction making a right turn hit us on the right side of my friend's bike. Unfortunately, I suffered multiple fractures on my right foot and have been on HL for more than 60 days. My friend is okay and his bike does not require heavy repair, just a peg replacement. The car hit directly onto the foot peg where my foot was and it left a hole on the car bumper. Ambulance came and was conveyed to nearest hospital. Now, I need a lawyer to help me with my claims. Any idea how much can I be compensated?

kaiq
    has no status.
    TeePee
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The bike shop who handles the repair usually also does the claim with the lawyer. Have you tried contacting the bike shop that does the repair?

amen
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, thanks for replying. The bike shop who settle for my friend's bike didn't do the claim for us. As they told the damage was a small issue they told my friend to settle privately. On my part I was advised to claim from two party if I were to get compensated 100% for my injury.