has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Is this a red light offence?

Hello today at T junction i turning right, got a long bus and one car pile up in the yellow box and i continue on to stop behind car, im not in the yellow box, but very close already, way past the indicator line and in the middle of pedestrian crossing, then for some reason bus delay in moving off. But by the time bus start moving the light turn red already and become green for both directions of traffic. I just proceeded on because i read in the book that if right turning vehicle stuck in yellow box, must proceed on so as to not block traffic, but im not in yellow box leh? will it be counted as beating red light? no red light camera there but i scared got TP wannabe report me

magicj
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In principle, it should be other offence, such as forming up incorrectly when turning left or right, unable to stop your vehicle before reaching a pedestrian crossing

bikerinpink
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heavylmao View Post
    Hello today at T junction i turning right, got a long bus and one car pile up in the yellow box and i continue on to stop behind car, im not in the yellow box, but very close already, way past the indicator line and in the middle of pedestrian crossing, then for some reason bus delay in moving off. But by the time bus start moving the light turn red already and become green for both directions of traffic. I just proceeded on because i read in the book that if right turning vehicle stuck in yellow box, must proceed on so as to not block traffic, but im not in yellow box leh? will it be counted as beating red light? no red light camera there but i scared got TP wannabe report me
    think if u done everything steadily, no traffic offence ba.
    don't worry. i kanna stuck in yellow box due to unfortunate events before, so far no TP letter lol

bluesky3000
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do anything but dont get caught loh, if no one give you anything, then okay