I bought an used motorcycle with an aftermarket exhaust pipe, the ex-owner provided me these documents
1. a certificate from the dealer and stamped by STA inspection centre.
2. an original invoice from the dealer
3. a letter of inspection acknowledgment for change of vehicle particulars applicaion dated
in Feb 2018
4. a test certificate from STA dated in Feb 2018
5. a test certificate from VICOM dated in Oct 2018
Here are my questions
1. The upcoming inspection date is in Sep 2019. Do I need to transfer the exhaust under my name prior to inspection ?
2. If I wanted to change back the oroginal stock exhaust pipe, which provided by the ex-owner, will it need to submit an application for change of vehicle particulars and go throught the exhaust inspection again ?
3. For changing the exhaust pipe, could I go for any motorbike shop, or I has to go to authorized shop to do it ?
Thanks for your time