Letting go st1300a for sale for $13,888.
Coe renewed 10years till 2026.
Need to let go soon. Let me know if keen.
Selling a well maintained class 2 machine. Many parts have been replaced inclusive of alternator for preventive maintainence, hence for the renewal of COE. This is a 2006 model. Coe renewed 2016 and ends 2026. Very gd workhorse. I have own this excellent bike from 2008. Milleage as of posting is approx 107000 ( FEB /19). Accessories that are included:
1) Sengkwang topbox mounting
2) Sengkwang IU mount
3) Side panel cover just like 08 model
4) Quartet harness with voltmeter
5) Sony Xplod audio deck with high quality speaker ( usb ready for MP3)
6) Original BMW antenna for audio deck FM receiver
8) Touring handlebar riser . 1inch ( very very comfortable )
9) battery alternator charging checker below seat
10) throttle rocker
11) cruise control
12) Led topbox brakelight on Givi topbox for visibility
13) New original Honda alternator replaced for preventive
14) Topeak bottle holder with adjustable width
15) Many other parts from Japan that has been change during various point of servicing.
16) BMW throttle grips.
17) Headlight protector shield from the day I had the bike
18) Datel 12v digital battery voltmeter recess mounted
19) 12v accessory distribution box below seat
20) Electronic battery /alternator checker
21) 12v accessory socket outlet on right panel
22) Brand new seat with foam upholstery fitted in 2016 for more comfort
23) Touring tyres, Pirelli Grand Turismo...good traction and milleage.
24) Radiator mesh guard
25) Polish and bike detail on OCT 2018
26) Service new EO and K&N oil filter. ( NOV/18)
27) Service shaft oil. Replace necessary washer.
28) Installation of NEW Hella Sharptone horn and electrical wire set to horn switch.
29)Replacement of NGK Cr8eh9 spark plugs.
30) Replacement of calliper piston, 2nd master cyclinder and all brake gaskets. Hydraulic fluid replace. 30/11/12. -$490.
- battery replaced with new yuasa ytz14s
2/3/19- replaced new spark plugs ngk cr8eh9
18/3/19- Rear original SBS brake pads.
Note: No instalment. Buyer arrange reloan and transfer fee. No test ride. Serious buyer.
SingaporeBikes.com is the MOST POPULAR Motorcycle Portal & SgBikeMart in Singapore for buying and selling
of new & used motorcycles, accessories & gadgets, apparels & footwears and feature latest motorcycling
news and events, services, promotions and offers from Singapore Bike Shops, Dealers & Distributors.
Singapore Bikes Forum is the MOST POPULAR Motorcycle Forum in Singapore, where Singaporean Bikers Unite!
Participate to share information & discussions with fellow riders and sign up for our very own SBF Riding
Trips that will be organised throughout the year.