I’ve been pondering about this issue for months now. I am thinking about whether to sell my bike now or wait till July which I would get my 2A.
The problem I’m most worried about is that if I were to wait till July my bike value would’ve dropped no doubt. Or should I sell now and get a bike that has NEA rebate? So I can deregister when I wanna get a 2A bike
Need some advice from fellow riders please