miss riding
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Workshop For Class 2 Bikes

hi guys!

Was wondering if there is any motorcycle workshop in the East area of SG that specialized in repairing class 2 bikes. My 2008 R6 has been coming up with the error code 17 "EXUP servo motor circuit: open or short circuit detected.". Current bikeshop told me that even with the engine warning lights on, it is still safe to use (How true is that?) and claimed that its due to the slip-on exhaust which my ride has. Therefore i would like to get a second opinion to actually diagnose this problem.

If there are guys that encountered this problem before, please kindly share the repair cost.

Thanks in Advance!

kaikai92
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by edwinchoo15 View Post
    hi guys!

Was wondering if there is any motorcycle workshop in the East area of SG that specialized in repairing class 2 bikes. My 2008 R6 has been coming up with the error code 17 "EXUP servo motor circuit: open or short circuit detected.". Current bikeshop told me that even with the engine warning lights on, it is still safe to use (How true is that?) and claimed that its due to the slip-on exhaust which my ride has. Therefore i would like to get a second opinion to actually diagnose this problem.

If there are guys that encountered this problem before, please kindly share the repair cost.

Thanks in Advance!
    Premier @ kaki bukit

Level 7
    FTA garage