L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Need advice on getting class 2B

Hi all

I registered for class 2b on impulse and did not really realised that I'm left with 6 more months after poly then going for NS.
    Should I just give up now and continue taking class 2b after NS?
    I'm also afraid that I dont have time to go for prac during my studies.
    Also, the prac slot is it more available during school terms?

berny
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by newbielearner View Post
    Hi all

I registered for class 2b on impulse and did not really realised that I'm left with 6 more months after poly then going for NS.
    Should I just give up now and continue taking class 2b after NS?
    I'm also afraid that I dont have time to go for prac during my studies.
    Also, the prac slot is it more available during school terms?
    I'm not sure where you registered for your 2b license, but at BBDC, i was told that the average time to clear is 4-6 months, some even faster. Personally, I'm 1 month into my license at I'm at practical 1.01, cleared my BTT and waiting for RTT on next monday, i should be able to clear everything before December is budget allows. Generally the booking has many slots and i tend to take 2 slots per day after work (the 7.20 - 10pm) which can speed things up alot.

newbielearner
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At the stage where I'm failing my prac it could take me up to 7 months haha. I'm not a quick learner as well and I also find the the prac at BBDC is more of a test and less of learning. Currently failing 1.02 twice makes me wanna give up ALR LOL. Bro u working alr then budget no problem?? How is it possible to take up to 2 slots per day. Also can advice when is there lesser people?

berny
    has no status.
    L Plate
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by newbielearner View Post
    At the stage where I'm failing my prac it could take me up to 7 months haha. I'm not a quick learner as well and I also find the the prac at BBDC is more of a test and less of learning. Currently failing 1.02 twice makes me wanna give up ALR LOL. Bro u working alr then budget no problem?? How is it possible to take up to 2 slots per day. Also can advice when is there lesser people?
    Budget still a problem because i'm married and studying.. and don't worry so much about failing practical la, it's always better to fall in the school than on the road, i also fail my 1.01. When i talk to few of the other learners, they told me that booking on off peak period (before 5pm) got higher chance to have the 2nd slot after your practical, but it's super hot to learn under the sun