How cum brand new will liddat wan? this is major problem sia , imagine when high speed and you want to slowly tap brake but then lock!2002 version ah , den the linked brakes got pose any problems? like unable to apply rear dipping to dampen breaking effect on pillion?Yes , Deauville NT650V2 2002 has a HISS(Honda Ignition Security System) . I'm currently riding one. Fuel consumption base on my exp. is as follows:
1. 300km w/o reserve valve on.(about $15 for Shell fusion)
2. Heavy but good handling while on the move.
3. Pick up was faster compare to my Ex. super 4 Ver. R model.
4. Top speed was 170 km/h (tested) but with pillion was more diffcult to achieve in 5th gear.
5. My ger say it look like X9 from far.
6. Satisfied with the petrol consumption and lower road Tax rate.
7. Plenty of storage space.
The combine brake system dun give me any problem in fact it is good in the way it forbid me to use only my front brake too often...but my rear brake did give me headache. The first day of collecting my bike was an unpleasant one. The rear braking pad got jam and the rear wheel lock. I have to wait for 10 mins to cool down the braking fuel so as to release the lock of my rear wheel. (Maloo man..FU plate somemore) got it fix it for free of course.